The Tutor
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by QM

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Set in the early sixties, a tale of a young teacher and his 'adventures' in a mixed boarding school.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cheating   First  

I awoke in my room feeling good. There’s nothing quite like getting laid to make the world seem a better place. Jennifer and I had enjoyed an evening of passion and I knew we had an ongoing agreement for the Friday nights and other days when Rupert would be visiting his ‘friends’, which I now suspected was a euphemism to trawl Soho for likeminded individuals.

I’d learned a little of her story, a naïve orphan, who’d run away from home after being seduced by a worldly older man. Only to find herself locked into a relationship she barely understood yet loving the job that he’d persuaded the headmistress (apparently an Aunt of his) to give her. Sex was an occasional thing when Rupert felt able to use her, yet only in the dark, her on her knees and her hair under a tight scarf. Even then he’d used her in a way that she knew was unnatural, even if it occasionally pleasured her. She’d swiftly learned to keep her mouth shut as, although Rupert generally wasn’t violent, he was accomplished in verbal domination and the threat to cast her out into a cold cruel world was enough to keep her quiet.

I had come as a bit of an eye opener and she’d thoroughly enjoyed my attention, even to losing her virginity, something which had come as welcome relief to her as at last she understood what it was she’d been missing all these years.

No, I didn’t understand her fully. She wasn’t planning on ever leaving Rupert for one, but she did want me for sex. So I wasn’t going to rock the boat there, simply enjoy the ride with a willing bed partner on a weekly basis.

Still, I knew Rupert would be back today and Jennifer was unavailable because, no matter how much she’d enjoyed herself with me, getting caught was not something she was going to risk.

I swiftly dressed and washed and took time for a shave, I’d had a bath last night after I’d got in, in a communal bathroom down the hall from me, and discovered that someone on the same floor snored like a buzz saw, though the sound didn’t penetrate my room.

Breakfast was a repeat of the previous meals though I was able to meet Trinny, who told me her name was short for Trinity. She also informed me that yes; Teresa and Angela would like to form a study group with an eye to improving their grades and potential for examinations.

“Very well. I’m unsure what the restrictions are for movement within the school at weekends, but I suspect there are some,” I mused.

“We’d need a pass from you to allow us entry to the maths room out of hours,” she replied with a smile.

“Just a written note?” I asked.

“Yes, though if you could...”

“You’re about to pull a fast one aren’t you?” I chuckled, getting back an answering grin.

“Well, Teresa, Angela and myself are full-board students, but we need an extra pass to go into the town on a non-scheduled day,” she explained.

“And why would you want to go into town?” I asked.

“Because anywhere’s better than this place at the weekend,” she giggled.

“Can’t fault you on that,” I nodded with a smile. “Hmm, if I put down that you need to order an advanced maths textbook, do you think that might swing it when you run into the secretary?”

“It might, though I’ve never seen her in town.”

“Right, here’s a note permitting you to come to the classroom for ten o’clock. I’ll assess you all there. Then, if I think you warrant it, I’ll write out a pass for town. I’ll cover the cost of any text books, but I will want them back at the end of the school year,” I finally replied, giving her notes for each of them.

“Right, I’ll let them know,” she agreed, pulling her tall frame up, dressed in her ‘civvies’ for the weekend.

Trust me, at this point in time there was no sexual intent on my part with these three girls, simply a desire to move their grades and ability to study up onto new levels by some pretty intensive study periods. Getting involved with students was a sure-fire way to get yourself arrested and/or sacked. Whilst I’m sure some teachers got away with it, nothing could have been further from my mind at this point in time as I now had a lover in Jennifer. That’s not to say that I found the girls unattractive, for I didn’t. They just weren’t sexually attractive in the sense I would notice such a thing.


Teresa was the shortest at 5’ 2”, carried a few extra pounds, some of it puppy fat, an average figure, 38” D-cup, 28” waist, 38” hips. Blonde, as I’d mentioned, blue eyes and prone to giggles.

Angela was tall at 5’ 6”, was shaped to make men drool, though she, at this time, couldn’t see it, 36” C-cup, 24” waist, 36” hips. A carrot topped redhead, lots of freckles, green eyes and pale skin which burnt easily. Painfully shy when meeting a man for the first time, though a wonderful sense of the ridiculous when you got to know her.

Trinny was taller and gangly too at 5’ 8’, she didn’t seem to have a trace of body fat with 34” A-cup, 22” waist and 34” hips. Long, dark brown hair that went to the small of her back, brown eyes and a sharp nose. Possibly the most worldly of the three, she was certainly more gregarious and the one most likely to go after something she wanted from the opposite sex. Not that I knew this at the time.


I heard them long before I saw them, chattering away at the tops of their voices as I wrote a few equations on the blackboard.

“Hello. Take a seat and let’s see where you’re up to,” I greeted them when they entered only to be interrupted a few seconds later by the entry of Susan Hatchett, who, I suspected, thought the girls were up to no good.

“Oh,” was all she had to say before withdrawing, an angry look upon her face.

“Told you she was following us,” giggled Teresa.

“Oh, you did not,” Angela hit back.

“Girls!” I warned, bringing their attention back to me.

“Sir,” they chorused.

“Recognise any of the following type of equations?” I asked.

They looked at them blankly and my heart sank slightly, clearly my predecessor hadn’t thought the girls needed any grounding in algebra.

“Algebra isn’t it?” Teresa asked.

“Yes. It’s a way of finding an answer from not enough or missing inputs,” I replied. “Usually involving transposition of the elements of a formula.”

“Right...” she replied uncertainly.

“We’ll go back to basics, but you’ll need to know these for your exams. You’ll have barely got through an O-level without knowing some of it,” I stated.

“We all just barely passed,” Trinny admitted.

“Well, next time I expect you to do much better,” I said confidently. “Now, back to basics.”

We spent the next hour going over how to transpose formulae and I gave the girls a few written notes as to the various ways that the same formula could be written out. I then gave them some homework, so to speak, on a few easy equations and a tricky one, to see how well the lesson had taken. We then went over the various science lessons they were taking with me, handing over a couple of books for them to share which were of the correct academic standard, as opposed to what they were being taught.

I’d also resolved to have a word with Jennifer to see if I could get samples of some used exam papers to bring the girls up to the higher standards they were going to need, including getting them registered for the January re-sits. I had a sneaking feeling though that getting them on there would require a lot of effort, the school having a reputation for being very close to a penny, according to Jennifer that is.

Finally though the lunch bell went and I handed them each a get out of jail pass for a town visit as we headed down for lunch. I chose to walk with them, as I had a feeling they were in for some sort of ‘third degree’ from Hatchett. I was correct when she met them on the stairs, her face falling when she saw I was escorting them. I simply nodded to her in passing and got them to the dining hall where Teresa took her place at the table and the mealtime routine started all over again.

This time though I was shyly approached by Veronica, one of the eleven-year-olds.

“We were wondering if you could let us form a maths group, to get a little ahead of the normal teaching?” she asked.

“I’m more than willing to set aside a couple of hours on the Friday to assist, yes,” I replied. “You can do your homework then too.”

“Straight after breakfast?” she asked. “Only we have gym at eleven.”

“Yes, eight-thirty to ten-thirty sounds good,” I agreed. “How many of you?”

“Eight of us here, plus the Hatchett’s table, will be sixteen of us,” she replied.

“A full class,” I nodded. “Will you need hall passes?”

“Not on Friday’s no,” she replied and then had to relay the information to the other girls at the table most of whom I suspected had been listening too.

“Filling up my days,” I chuckled to Teresa.

“They just want to sit and gaze at you from afar,” she giggled.

“That too,” I chuckled. “But hopefully some work will stick, plus I didn’t notice any of you gazing.”

“We hide it better,” she replied before blushing.

I simply replied with a grin, which made her blush even more, before I relented and we went back to eating.

Afterwards, having time on my hands I decided to go into town myself, if only for a walk in the park as I rather suspected hanging about the school would drive me to boredom. Even their library was, to say the least, inadequate, none of the books being anything less than twenty years old. I did recognise a few classics, but it was mostly authors I’d never heard of. Nor, it being a Saturday afternoon, would the town library be open.

The first thing I noticed after leaving the grounds was Teresa, Angela and Trinny waiting at the bus stop. Naturally I pulled in and offered them a lift, which was eagerly accepted.

They were thrilled, the weather was fine and the top was down and they were in their ‘civvies’ and looked lovely. For all it wasn’t a particularly fast road, it was enough to allow their hair to stream behind them a little and put a glow in their cheeks.

“So what’s the story with ‘the Hatchett?” I asked Trinny who was after a little bit of a squabble in the front with me.

“She’s just creepy, always hanging around the gym changing rooms, or the dorms at lights out. We warn the younger ones never to accept an offer of a massage from her,” she replied.

“Ah, prefers the company of girls,” I nodded.

“Yes, despises boys, but as the gym mistress, never really has to deal with them; loves handing out the spankings for discipline, the only one who makes us pull up our skirts, come to that,” she explained. “Also insisted on being the dorm mistress for the lower floor as she gets to catch anyone sneaking down the stairs.”

“Bet she loved the passes I gave you,” I chuckled.

“Wasn’t best pleased, no,” she giggled.

“Better make sure you order those books then, last thing I need is her complaining to the headmistress,” I warned.

“Yes, Mr Howard,” they all chorused as I pulled up in front of the stationer/bookshop.

“I’ll be heading back about four ... ish, until then I’ll either be in the park or the tea rooms,” I advised.

“Thank you,” they chorused and headed into the shop whilst I pulled the top up onto the car then headed into the park to relax, taking the travel rug from the car with me.

Mostly I just lazed for nearly an hour, enjoying the sunshine and watching the people passing by, finally though I was interrupted by a trio of loud “hello’s” as well as a few giggles.

“Ladies,” I greeted them.

“Can we join you?” Angela asked shyly after a little nudging from the others.

“Of course you can, but I was just going for afternoon tea,” I replied, seeing their faces drop. “Would you care to join me?” I added, seeing them lift.

Four cream teas later I was getting to know them personally, finding they were all from the southeast of England, but had never met until they’d started at the school.

“Wasn’t my parents’ first choice either, but the other place I was down for fell through,” Teresa informed me.

“Well, hopefully we can get your grades up sufficiently to justify your parents sending you here,” I nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.