28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes,” Bev said as she and the others did a quick viewing of Laura’s double penetration fuck with Frank and Felix and sucking off Chris.”

“Anne and Bev helped Laura stand up. She could barely keep her balance, and she hunched over. “Okay, guys, I know we had a great time fucking Laura, but never two cocks that big in her like that again,” Anne softly lectured.”

“Frank, why don’t you and Arnie get the barbecue started? I’m sure we are all hungry after all this great sex,” Bev added.”

“We’ve got some Epsom salts that we can bathe Laura in. It will make your pussy feel better,” Anne explained. They led her to the bathroom and filled a warm bath of salts, and Anne used a soft sponge to wash her body. While she bathed her tits, Bev massaged her pussy. As tired as she was, they were starting to make her horny again. They had a nice girl talk, then dried her off, and she went looking for Dan and me.”


“Karen, Karen, honey,” I heard a soft voice bringing me back from my slumber; it was Laura. She noticed I was using Dan’s arm as a pillow, and the other one was held to my breast.”

“Hi, we must have drifted off,” I replied with a big smile.”

“So, how was Dan with you?” She asked, taking care not to wake him. An even bigger smile came across my face as I slowly stretched.”

“Mmmm, it was absolutely fantastic! I’ve never been made to love like that before in my life! He’s so gentle and loving,” I whispered, hugging his arm. Laura lightly brushed the back of her fingers over my forearm. “He made me cum twice. That’s a first for me. I never thought I was capable of cumming twice at once.”

“I knew he’d be good for you, Karen.”

“Does he always make love like that?”

“Almost always he does, unless I’m super horny and want a plain fuck from him or from another guy. Doesn’t cumming twice feel so good?”

“It sure does. Steve never made me cum twice.”

“You just wait until Dan takes you dancing. You’ll have a few drinks to loosen up, dance close, get hot and horny, and you won’t be able to keep your hands off each other. Then he’ll give you hot, fucking sweaty, sticky, fucking horny, fucking sex!” She smiled, remembering their dances together.”

“I can hardly wait.”

“He’ll always give you a good time and treat you decently.”

“He makes love so well. If he cooks and cleans as well, then consider him sold to me,” I joked.”

“I’m not sure if he’s for sale, but I might be persuaded to rent him out to you.”

“That would be great, what would it cost me?”

“Let me see how Steve is in bed first, and if he turns out to be as good a fuck as Dan, then maybe we can swap husbands quite often as payment.” Laura slid her hand over to feel my bare tit, and I didn’t stop her.”

“I returned the loving gesture, then caressed her soft face. “So how are you feeling? I can’t believe that you took a cock up your ass and one in your pussy at the same time.”

“I feel like I’ve been split in half,” she said, still feeling some discomfort. I smoothed a hand over her blonde hair and her shoulder in loving sympathy. “Anne and Bev gave me a bath in Epson salts to help me.”

“Good choice. The salts will help you feel better and heal your pussy and ass quicker.”

“It’s good having my own personal nurse around. From now on, I’ll pay closer attention to the size of the cocks I take for double penetration. I’ll take the smaller cock up my ass.”

“Good idea.”

“Do you think Dan liked watching me get fucked by two guys at once?”

“Did he ever! He had such a big hard on watching Frank and Arnie fuck you. I loved holding his cock in my hand and stroking it as he watched you.”

“I patted the bed with my hand. “Here, honey, come to lay beside me,” I whispered. She lay facing me, and we took each other in our arms. She bent her right leg, placing it over my thigh. Laura lightly combed the hair off my forehead and curled it behind my left ear. She then caressed my left tit, and we began lightly kissing.”

“All this talk of our fun threesome marriage, and we haven’t made love together,” I said.”

“I know, we’ll make beautiful love when we go home, and Dan will watch us,” she replied, still whispering not to wake Dan up.”

“I suddenly let out a sneeze, the sound and my body movement waking him up. He hugged me, pulling me closer to his body. “Hi honey, how are you feeling?”

“I’ll feel better soon now that I’m in the care of my nurse,” she smiled and yawned. “Maybe I need a nap too.”

“Laura, honey, you’ve got to be more careful taking on two cocks at once,” he cautioned.”

“That’s what everyone is saying too.” Laura yawned again, her eyes beginning to close. “You two look good together,” she mumbled, starting to doze off.”

“Shush,” I whispered. “Laura is falling asleep.” We gently moved to let her rest.”


“There you guys are; we thought we’d lost you.” Dan and I looked up to see Bev standing in the doorway, beautifully naked. Her pose suggested that she was ready to fuck again. “The barbecue is ready; how is she?” Bev asked, noticing Laura on the bed.”

“She’s asleep,” I whispered.”

“We’ll be right there,” Dan quietly added. We gently moved from the bed, making sure not to disturb Laura.”

“I’m hungry,” he smiled.”

“Same here; I’m hungry for you,” I replied, putting my arms around his neck, my tits pressing against his chest, and we kissed.”

“I guess we should go and mingle with the others, or they’ll see something is going on between us,” I said, accepting his hand on my breast.”

“I think it’s too late for that; they already see there is something going on between us.” Dan smiled.”

“I know; the point of being here is to share ourselves with others. I just want to be with you more, that’s all.”

“I really appreciate that.”

“When you go to sit down to eat, I’m sure the guys will sit with you, so enjoy yourself with them.”

“We quickly cleaned up and joined the others on the pool patio. It seemed weird for everyone to be so comfortable being naked. A glance at all the bare cocks shows their natural state between fucks. Frank, Arnie, and Felix had a natural hang to their cocks, while Chris and Dan’s seemed smaller.”

“Where’s Laura?” Frank asked.”

“She’s asleep,” I replied.”

“You’ve heard of passed out; she’s fucked out,” Dan joked, and everyone chuckled.”

“New members first,” Frank smiled, offering me a plate. He gave me a nice smile, taking in the beauty of my naked body. Each one received a hamburger, hot dog, and green salad. The picnic table was set up nicely, with towels placed on the seats. I sat first, taking the center of one bench seat. Like a horny kid, Arnie was quick to sit on my left side, snuggling close to me, our thighs touching.”

“Dan knew what the seating plan would be and sat down across from me. He smiled as Sheryl and Amy sat beside him, gazing at their beautiful bodies. Frank served up his burger and hot dog, then sat beside me. I could feel Frank and Arnie’s eyes taking in my figure, and I couldn’t help looking down at their cocks and feeling like a very lucky girl.”

“Everyone began to put the fixings on their burgers. Dan smiled and winked at me, and I returned the affection. I slid my foot forward, placing it on top of his foot. He smiled as I did the same to my other foot. Even though we were sitting on opposite sides of the table, we still touched each other.”

“Careful, Frank and Arnie, if you drop any mustard on your cock, Karen just might lick it off for you,” Anne teased. “You should have seen us earlier today at the park when Dan and I were with Karen and her husband. Dan dropped some mustard on his cock, and Karen, being a good host, went down and licked it off for him. She gave him a great blow job right there at the table.”

“I tried to hide my face with my burger and felt my face turning deep red with excited embarrassment.”

“If that’s all it takes,” Arnie said, letting a drop of mustard drip from his burger onto his cock. I gave Dan a devilish smile and, shuffling my ass, leaned down and sucked the mustard off his cock. Every one watched my head bobbing up and down. Frank then did the same, tapping me on the shoulder and pointing down to his cock. I shuffled the other way and sucked the mustard off Frank’s cock.”

“Felix and Chris joined the fun, standing by me and spreading some mustard on their cocks. Everyone laughed while I sucked their cocks clean. They received more sucking than necessary and began to grow hard in my mouth”.

“What about me?” Dan asked, looking at me.”

“I’ll take care of your cock later at home,” I teased, and we laughed.”

“I’ll lick mustard off your cock,” Sheryl offered. She took some and spread it on the head. Her full pink lips surrounded his cock, and her head moved up and down. As she sat up, Amy already had a swipe of mustard on her finger and applied it to his cock, and she sucked him clean.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.