28 February 2007
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I think I pissed off Anne a little. When she was talking about Dan to me, I asked her what colour his eyes were. She told me they were hazel green. Then I asked her if there was anything else about his eyes, and she said ‘none that I noticed.’ Then I said,’ I don’t know how many times Dan has fucked you, and you didn’t notice that he has a brown spot in his left eye? I saw it the very first time we kissed, and certainly the first time he fucked me!” I said, looking at him.”

“She also asked me what I was going to do about my husband. That Steve couldn’t be in the group until he improved his attitude towards women.”

“Tell me, Karen, what is he like?” Laura asked.”

“Steve is a good man. He doesn’t slap or beat me. He’s very good-looking and uses his looks to fuck around on me. He used to be an excellent lover and a very good fuck, but he seems to think he’s doing women a favour when he fucks them,” I explained.”

“May I make a suggestion?” Dan said to me. “No offence, Karen, but I saw how he treats you, and he truly is an asshole when it comes to women.”

“I know Dan and Frank are great to me. They have treated me much better than Steve when they fucked me, and especially you, Dan. I really enjoy our fucking but wish someone would make love to me.”

“Why rush into this? Arrange with Anne that this Saturday you go to the guy’s house to fuck instead of him going to your place. You can find some excuse for getting out of the house. Then you and Laura will have almost a month to work on Steve. Who knows, with the right instructor, Steve might turn out to be a great guy and a better fuck,” Dan suggested.”

“We could set him up to meet you, Laura. Of course, he’ll want to fuck you as soon as he sees how beautiful and sexy you are,” I said, hugging her to my side.”

“I could jerk him off instead of him fucking me. I could lead him on, thinking, the next time we meet, he’ll get to fuck me.”

“But after about a week, you’ll have to let him fuck you so you can spend the remaining three weeks teaching him fuck lessons,” I added.”

“I’ll pretend that I don’t know what he’s up to and see how soon he starts to fuck me better.”

“Oh, this is going to be so much fucking fun!” I exclaimed.”

“I’ve created a two-headed sex-machine. Who knows, maybe Steve will turn out to be such a good fuck for you, Laura, that we end up swapping wives a lot,” Dan said.”

“I’d love that!” I exclaimed.”


“Frank walked up and stood behind the three of us. “Don’t you guys make a lovely threesome,” he smiled, looking down my bikini top.”

“We think so too!” Karen replied to his smile.”

“Laura, are you interested?” Frank asked, raising his eyebrows and showing her a condom wrapper.”

“Getting fucked up the ass by you, I sure am!” She exclaimed. “Excuse me guys, duty calls.” She leaned over and kissed us. Laura took my hand and placed it on Dan’s cock. “I’m sure you know how to keep our man busy.”

“Frank and Laura walked arms around each other to a mattress pad. She went to her knees, sucking on his cock. “So do you think this threesome thing can work for us?” Dan asked me.”

“It just might. Steve will just have to understand that I want to be with you two a lot. I don’t know how long it will last, but I’m going to enjoy every fucking day of it.”

“Dan noticed that I was moving my right leg in the water and had taken it out to look at the scar, then rub my knee a little.”

“Your knee is hurting you, isn’t it?” He asked. I stopped my hand looking at him.”

“Yes, it is sore; how did you know?”

“I’ve seen you rub your knee several times today and flex it as if it were stiff.”

“You’re very observant.”

“With beautiful legs like yours, Karen, it’s hard not to notice them.”

“Thank you for the compliment.”

“My pleasure. Would you like me to massage your knee for a few minutes?” He offered.”

“I’d like that.” I smiled, taking my leg out of the water.”

“I turned to face his left side. I put my sore leg on his lap and rested the other against his back. My arms locked at the elbows, supporting my weight. My pussy was about an inch or two from his side, and he could feel the heat from it.”

“Maybe the nurse needs some nursing,” he joked as his tender hands began to rub my sore knee.”

“I sure do. I’ll get to experience your bedside manners,” I joked to him. We laughed together and kissed.”

“How come you didn’t make a wise crack earlier when I said I was a nurse?”

“When you said you were a nurse, I thought, she’s very intelligent, beautiful, and sexy. I can imagine the hard work and training that goes into being a nurse, and it made me think more of you.”

“Are you for real?” I couldn’t believe it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Compliments like that, Dan, will get you a long, long way with me.”

“Anything else you’d like to know about me?” He asked.”

“Geesh, how much more personal can we get than fucking together?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you want to know that I fart and pick my nose,” he kidded.”

“I know we all do, but a woman doesn’t want to know that quite yet about the man she’s falling in love with.” Dan stopped rubbing my knee and stared directly at me. My eyes opened wide, and I covered her mouth with my hand. “Shit, I can’t believe I said that!” I muttered, giving a hesitant laugh.”

“What did you say?” He asked in flattered amazement. I hesitated for a moment, then took my hand from my mouth.”

“I said I’m falling in love with you,” I replied, regretting I had exposed my feelings so easily to him. He returned to massaging my knee. ‘Here it comes,” I thought. Then, I like you, Karen, but I’m not looking for anything serious’ line.”

“Dan stopped and looked deep into my eyes. “I’m falling in love with you too, Karen,” he confessed.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.