28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Let me introduce you to our group of friends,” Anne said, leading us towards a man and woman, that entered the room. “Arnie and Bev, this is Dan, Laura’s husband.” Arnie shook his hand, and Bev gave him a kiss and hug, glancing down at his crotch. Then Anne caressed my face. “And this beauty is Karen; she’s Dan’s girlfriend and lover.” Bev and Arnie gave me a nice kiss and hug.”

“Arnie had on a pair of light blue shorts, and the bulge in the front showed a very good hint of his big cock. Bev was wearing a white see-through blouse that was open and tied off at the bottom. It was fully open with no buttons, which showed plenty of the inner halves of her tits. Underneath, she wore a white cupless bra. Her nipples were rock-hard and showed easily through the thin material. She wore a white skirt that was so short, it barely covered her ass cheeks, and no doubt, she didn’t wear any panties.”

“Is that the way you’d like me to wear my clothes?” I asked Dan, looking at Bev.”

“Pretty much, if that’s okay with you. The more skin you show, the better. I know it may seem like I’m being chauvinistic, but I’m proud of you and your figure and would like to show it off as often as I’m able.”

“It’s completely okay with me. I love that you already care that much about me,” I replied, hugging his arms as he continued to hold me. He kissed my neck, taking another good look down my top at my tits.”

“I love showing my tits and pussy off for Dan a lot. It makes me feel so fucking sexy and slutty. Sometimes I can be a complete whore for him. It also gets me the odd extra fuck, which I certainly don’t mind,” Laura said, putting her arm around me too. She could see my hand was rubbing Dan’s cock and surprised me by pulling out the waistband of his suit, and we both put our hands inside to feel him.”

“Mmm, you’re getting Dan nice and hard again,” she whispered.”

“I know; I already need him to fuck me again,” I replied in her ear.”

“You’ll have to wait a while for Dan to fuck you again, honey. Frank is going to fuck you next so you can be a member of our group, then Arnie, Felix, and Chris will fuck you.”

“We were standing in a small circle, and Dan slid his hand from my waist across my stomach to rest between my navel and the waistband of my bikini bottoms. I turned my head and whispered in his ear, “I dare you to put your hand down my suit and finger my pussy.”

“Dan didn’t hesitate and pointed his fingers down, and they disappeared inside my bottoms, touching my pussy hairs. Bev saw his hand go inside my bottoms and gave Arnie a little elbow in the ribs to get his attention. He glanced down to see the outline of Dan’s fingers moving up and down.”

“Mmm, that feels nice!” I whispered to him, then saw Bev and Arnie glancing down at my pussy. Frank saw this also and took a picture of Dan’s hand down my bikini bottoms.”

“Did you know that Laura has something in common with you and me?” Bev said to Anne.”

“What’s that?” Anne asked.”

“Arnie has fucked Linda in her pussy and up her ass!” She exclaimed.”

“Wow, Laura, you are quickly becoming a special fuck around here,” Anne agreed.”

“Laura looked at Dan, smiled, raised her eyebrows, and shrugged her shoulders, saying, “Why, thank you for that compliment, Anne. I can’t help it if I’m such a good fuck.”

“Maybe Laura should team up with Karen to try and straighten out her husband. I’m sure you girls can come up with something juicy,” Anne mentioned.”

“Oh, I’m sure we can,” Karen replied, smiling at each other.”

“Laura, before I forget, can you and Dan give Karen a ride home?” Anne asked.”

“It would be our pleasure, but I hope you won’t mind if we take you home tomorrow,” Laura smiled, hugging me.”

“I’d love that!” My eyes widened.”

“Or maybe fuck for a few days, then go home.”

“Now that would be even better!” I agree. “I may never want to go home.”

“That would suit Dan and me just fine,” she smiled.”

“Where are the others?” Anne asked.”

“They’re out by the pool fucking,” Frank replied.”

“Come on, Dan and Karen, you may as well meet the rest of our crazy group,” Anne said, taking our hands.”

“As we passed the sliding patio door, we could see two couples fucking on pads beside the pool. We noticed a white male ass on top of a black woman and a black ass on top of a white woman.”

“Hey you horny fuckers, we’ve got more new members for our swingers group!” Anne announced. The two couples stopped fucking, and I immediately looked at two hard cocks, glistening wet. I almost began to giggle at their size.”

“I couldn’t help looking at two hard cocks with a natural hang to them. “This is Dan, Laura’s husband, and Karen, his girlfriend and lover. This is Felix and Sheryl and Chris and Amy.”

“We shook hands, saying hello. Dan and I looked at the sensual bodies of the naked women. “Have you ever been fucked by a black man before?” Anne asked me.”

“No, I haven’t,” I said, looking at Felix and then Chris’s naked body.”

“Just think, after tonight, that will be yes,” she told me. I looked wide-eyed at her, then at his semi-hard cock. “But first you’ll be fucked by my Frank.” I almost began to laugh at the unbelievable situation. I had never cheated on Steve, and by the end of today I’d be fucked by three other men besides Dan.”


“Frank came over and held out a hand for me. “If you will excuse us, I think it’s time for me to initiate Karen into our group.”

“Yes, I agree; we’ve spent far too much time talking and not enough fucking,” Bev replied. I looked at Dan to see if he was okay.”

“Go ahead and enjoy your fuck, Karen.” He came to me for a kiss and a hug. Frank led me inside to a couch and caressed me. They wanted to witness us fucking and watched as he cupped my head in his hands and kissed me. He untied my bikini top and then undid the back. He took my top off to expose my creamy white tits. I put my arms around his neck to kiss him. My tits pressed against his bare chest, and he kissed me back, then leaned over and sucked on each nipple.”

“And speaking of fucking, I think it’s time we get to know each other, Dan.” Bev smiled, taking him across the room to another couch. I guess no one wanted to use a bedroom to fuck. Bev put her arms around his neck, and they kissed. He untied her blouse and took it off, admiring her bare tits supported by her cupless bra.”

“You like my bra?” She asked, caressing her tits.”

“Very much,”

“I know Laura has one; maybe your Karen will earn hers too. Would you like me to keep my bra on or off?” She asked.”

“Keep it on,” he smiled, hugging her to his chest.’

“Good choice; I like to wear my bra when I fuck,” she said, fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. She teasingly pulled the right hem of her short skirt up, and he could see her pussy hairs.”

“What about me? There’s something wrong with this fucking picture.” Laura kidded loudly.”

“Just pick out a couple and join them,” Anne offered. “Come on, Laura, I’m game for us to do another threesome,” Bev said. She slipped off her dress, letting it drop to the floor, and walked over to Dan. Bev sat on the couch and pulled his suit down. His hard cock sprang into view, and Bev eagerly took it in her hand.”

“She smiled up at Dan. “Nice cock.” She squeezed the shaft for a big drop of cock juice and spread it around the head with her tongue. Laura put her hand on the small of his back, then down to his ass. Laura watched Bev suck his cock all the way into her mouth, and he put his hand up and felt her right tit. She found it exciting to be kissing her husband as another woman was sucking on his cock.”

“Dan leaned a little to look at me, and Frank had his hand resting on my head as I was sucking on his cock. “I know you’re concerned for Karen. Our girl is doing okay,” Laura said to reassure him. Anne was lying on the couch, and Arnie was fucking her. Frank placed me on the couch, between my legs. “I would normally take my time, but you’re going to be a very busy girl tonight.” His cock entered my pussy and began fucking me.”

“I looked up at Frank as he settled on top of me. My hands went to his side as he took me in his arms. I looked over at Dan, who was looking at me. He nodded his head in reassurance, then Bev stole his gaze, kissing him hard.”

“He gazed into my eyes and kissed me. “We are a group of consenting adults who love having sex together, at least the guys with the women and the girls together. I would never do anything to harm you, and if I do something you don’t like, tell me.” His comment helped me relax, and I put my arms around his shoulders. He let his cock slip out, so I took it in my hand and, entering the head, we resumed fucking.”

“A few moments later I heard some grunting coming from my left and looked over to see Arnie was cumming in Anne. They kissed, and she placed a towel between her legs. Then she picked up her bikini and went to the bathroom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.