28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Moments later, a loud horn went off that echoed across the grounds. “What’s that sound for?” I asked.”

“It means the park will be closing soon and warns people it’s time to leave,” Anne explained.”

“It is getting pretty dark out,” I added, becoming aware of the lost daylight.”

“Let’s pack up and head for my home. I live in Belleville. The night is just beginning for us,” Anne said, smiling at me and Dan.”

“We put our swimsuits on and loaded up Anne’s car, and what a beautiful car it was. Dan recognized it as a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible. It was a beautiful teal blue with a white top and blue interior. We all got on the front seat, with Dan sitting in the middle.”

“It was crowded because her car didn’t have bucket seats, but we enjoyed the closeness, and Dan put an arm around our shoulders. I loved the closeness cuddled against Dan, and the warm evening would make for a nice drive with the top down.”

“If it would give you more room, you both could get in the back seat.” Anne smiled at us. I didn’t need any persuading, and smiling at Dan, he climbed over into the back seat to join me. “Cum in me, my lover boy!” I smiled, spreading my legs and holding out my arms to him.”

“We embraced and began to kiss as Anne drove towards her home. I rubbed his cock, and he slipped his hand up under my top to feel my tit. I broke our kiss and, giving him a coy, sexy smile, untied the string to my bikini top. As I unfastened the back closure, Dan took the front of my top from me, admiring my bare tits, the cool air making my nipples rock hard.”

“You were reading my mind,” he smiled. He held my top up in the air, the wind fluttering it like a flag.”

“Dan!” I shrieked, trying to grab it from him. “Don’t you let go of my top!” Anne glanced over her right shoulder and then into the rearview mirror. She smiled, seeing my bare tits.”

“If I had my way and you were mine, you know, with you as my girlfriend, I’d have you wearing the lowest tops to show off as much of your beautiful tits as possible and nice short skirts with no panties on to show off those sexy legs and your delicious pussy,” he admitted.”

“Don’t you get it by now? You already have your way with me, and I’m already with you!” I confessed.”

“I pushed my lips hard against his, able to grab my bikini top. I took it from him, and with a devilish, sexy smile, I let it go with the wind. I gave out a loud shriek of laughter while watching it flutter in the wind and fall onto the road.”

“Karen just threw her bikini top out of the car,” he told Anne.”

“I know; I was watching her in the mirror.”

“Anne slowed and pulled onto the shoulder. Car horns blared as she backed up to get it. All three of us looked down the road for my top. “There it is!” I yelled as Anne drove past it. She stopped on the shoulder with my top visible in the headlights. I climbed over the side of the car to get my top. Anne put the high beams on to show me more. A car went past, the driver honking the horn. I gave out shrieks of laughter as I ran bare-breasted for my top.”

“You’re going to have your hands full with that one. She’s a live wire. She’s a non-stop fuck looking for a happy place to happen,” Anne kidded.”

“I know, and there’s something so different about her. When we touch hands, I get this tingling sensation, the same as I do with Laura.”

“At least you’ll have Laura to help you with her.”

“I waved my top in the air like a flag, my tits bouncing freely in the headlights. As I walked up beside the car, another car passed by. I waved to the driver, my bare tits in plain view. The driver, seeing me topless, tooted his horn as he went by. I threw my top at Dan, hitting him in the face.”

“You know, you’re a fucking crazy pussy!” He smiled as I climbed back into the back car.”

“I know, and this fucking crazy pussy is crazy about you too!” I yelled and tackled him down onto the seat. Anne gunned the engine, spraying gravel as she pulled back onto the road. She adjusted the mirror so she could watch Dan and me.”

“He put his arms around my bare back and rubbed it as I began planting quick kisses on him. We started to kiss again, and he felt my tits. I kissed his chin, then gave him a wicked smile and moved down his chest. I pulled at the waistband of his swimsuit and took his cock out. I sucked Dan’s cock deep into my mouth and felt his hand go inside my bottoms.”

“I sat up, and facing him, I straddled his thighs, and we kissed. “I don’t have much in the way of low tops or short skirts to dress slutty for you. I guess you’ll have to go shopping with me to find some.”

“I’d love to,” he smiled.”

“Maybe your wife can help me pick out the right clothes to wear for you.”

“That will be easy. She loves to show lots of tit and pussy. I know she’s going to love you to pieces!” I tugged his suit down low enough to reveal his cock, then pulled the crotch of my bottoms aside. I managed to work his cock into my pussy, and we fucked in plain view of anyone most of the way to her home.”


“We are here,” Anne said, parking in her driveway. “At least Frank didn’t scare off Laura. Your van is still here.” We noticed several other cars park there and on the road in front.”

“I put my bikini on and, holding hands with Dan, marvelled at the well-lit exterior of her sprawling rancher-style home. Anne led us to the front door, and our eyes met a beautifully laid-out interior.”

“Frank, Frank, honey, we’re home!” Anne said loudly. There was no response. “He’s probably in the middle of fucking Laura or one of our other women,” she smiled. Anne went over to the nearby wall and pushed an intercom button. “Frank, honey, are you there?” She asked into a speaker.”

“After a moment, “Hi honey, Laura and I are in the darkroom. I’m developing some great sexy pictures of her,” Frank replied. I stood close to Dan, squeezing his hand for moral support, and looked around the big room.”

“Surprised I didn’t find you two fucking,” Anne smiled at Dan and me.”

“And speaking of surprises, have I got a good one for you, honey,” Anne said, smiling at me.”

“Great minds think alike, because have I ever got a great surprise for you too!” Frank replied. “We’ll be out in about fifteen minutes, just long enough for another great fuck,” he added, and we could hear him laugh.”

“I’ll give you guys a quick tour, then we should clean up. We stress hygiene here; besides, stale cum doesn’t taste very good,” Anne said. She led the way around, showing us her lovely home. I kept hold of Dan’s hand, and when he’d stop, I’d press my left tit against his arm.”

“Out here is the swimming pool,” Anne pointed out, and I noticed the water ripples having recently been used. “Swimsuits are optional and pretty much non-existent around here.” Anne stopped by the kitchen and pushed a button on the wall, and soft, sexy music began playing. “Back in a second,” she said, leaving us alone.”

“Are you doing okay?” Dan asked, taking me in his arms.”

“I guess I’m just a little nervous, you know, having to meet your wife again!” I replied sarcastically, putting my arms around his neck. He pulled me close to him by the small of my back, my tits pressing against his chest.”

“Try to relax; Laura is going to love you, I know it.” He smiled, caressing my left tit. I replied with a quick caress of his cock.”

“Maybe a quick fuck would help to calm you down,” Dan suggested.”

“Yes, I know it would,” and we kissed.”

“Okay, you two love birds. If you want to fuck, there’s a bedroom down the hall on the left. But it doesn’t matter; most of the time we all just fuck wherever we want,” Anne offered. “I wanted to make sure there was enough food for a barbecue later. Karen, let’s go and clean up for the guys,” Anne said, going into a big bathroom. “There’s another washroom there for you, Dan,” Anne pointed out.”


“Dan was waiting for me as we came out of the washroom. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a long and passionate kiss. He could smell and taste fresh mouthwash and toothpaste on my breath.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.