28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Abby and Karen were now involved in a sensual sixty-nine. “Karen, your story is driving me nuts! I’m so close; keep licking my pussy!” She continued enjoying the delicate, favourable meal of Abby’s young pussy. Her hands were under her tiny ass cheeks to keep her lips open, and her pink flesh glistened with moisture.

“Yes, yes, don’t stop, don’t ... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed as a strong climax washed over her body. “Mmm, that feels so fucking good!” She praised, stretching her muscles. Karen’s tongue lapped up her sweet nectar as a kitten would milk. “Now let me return the wonderful favour!”


“Steve was pounding his cock into Anne, not caring about her needs or pleasure, only his. Then a noise came from the pocket of his shorts. He stopped in mid-fuck, reached into his pocket, and took out his pager. He pressed a button, and a voice said, there was a problem at the water treatment station, and he was needed right away.”

“Perfect fucking timing!” He exclaimed in feigned frustration. He dropped the pager and resumed fucking Anne. He had never passed up the opportunity to fuck another woman and wasn’t about to start now.”

“Sounds very important,” Anne said.”

“She can fucking wait until I’m done!” Steve grunted and continued fucking Anne.”

“If this is the way you treat your women, no wonder Karen wanted to be with Dan,” she thought as Steve pounded away at her pussy. A few moments later, the pager went off again.”

“Steve, get your ass back to the plant! I need you; I mean, we need you back here, pronto!” The woman’s voice displayed a sense of urgency. Steve knew it was Sharon, and there was no water emergency, but a ruse for him to leave Karen so he and she could be together and fuck. She was an okay secretary, was always horny for him, and never refused him fucking her or giving him a blow job.”

“Maybe we should go,” Anne suggested.”

“I guess you’re right,” Steve agreed, reluctantly letting his cock slip out of Anne.”

“Maybe we can finish fucking some other time,” Anne mentioned, certain it would never happen.”

“Sure, that sounds good,” he replied, getting up. His mind was already on fucking Sharon as they walked back to us.”

“Steve stopped, seeing Dan on top of me, my body obviously yielding to his thrusting action. Propped up on his elbows, his hands were my pillow to keep his upper body weight off my chest. My hands smoothed up and down his strong back, and we kissed. I squealed lightly as Dan turned, placing me on top. We interlocked fingers, and I rode his wonderful cock.”

“Don’t they look so beautiful fucking together?” Anne mentioned, rubbing his back.”

“I had just started a good fucking on Dan’s cock when Steve and Anne came around the car and saw us. Steve was jealous of me; I rarely got on top of him when we fucked.”

“Dan, honey, I hate to interrupt you, fucking Karen, but Steve has been called back to work,” Anne said, enjoying the look of me on top of him. Steve and Karen looked at one another with jealousy and defiance in their glares.”

“Did you guys get to finish fucking?” Dan asked.”

“No, we didn’t,” Steve replied.”

“I said we’d try again another time,” Anne offered, patting Steve’s stomach. “We heard you cum, Karen; it sounded like you both had fun.”

“You bet we did!” I couldn’t help showing my enthusiasm. “You are right, Dan sure does know how to eat a good pussy! We were just getting started on a good fuck when you came over.”

“Sorry about that, honey,” Anne apologized.”

“I regretted getting off his cock and lying by Dan’s side. I opened my legs wide so they could see my wet pussy hairs. “We had better get going, Karen. Sharon paged me and said there was a problem at the plant,” he explained.”

“Sure there is! And I bet the problem is you want to fuck Sharon again,” I replied in anger. I stood and stomped back to our picnic site, with Dan, Anne, and Steve following. “Why should I have to go with you? I was having the best fucking time of my life until you interrupted us! Why should I go home just so that you can go to work and fuck Sharon?” I growled, putting on my bikini bottoms.”

“The whole situation was getting tense, and Dan put his swimsuit back on.”

“I have an idea,” Anne said. “Steve, why don’t you let Karen stay with us? We’ll make sure she gets home later on.”

“I froze in position, first not believing what Anne had just suggested and, second, not believing what Steve would say in return. I just furrowed my brow at him. He knew better than to refuse me staying.”

“I guess it would be selfish of me to take you away from your fun and be stuck at home while I was at work. I guess I’m in no position to make you go with me,” he consented.”

“I dropped my bikini top I was about to put on and walked over to Steve. I put my arms around his neck, pressing my bare tits against his chest. “Remember what we talked about earlier? I know you’re going to fuck Sharon if that is the real reason for leaving. I don’t care about your fucking around anymore. Just so you know, I’m going to do the same, okay?” I reasoned while kissing him.”

“Okay.” Steve reluctantly agreed. We kissed, and Steve began to pack up the Coleman stove and other picnic items.”

“Don’t worry about that. We can bring it along with us,” Anne offered. Steve stopped what he was doing and picked up the things he needed. I put my arm around his waist and walked him to our car. Dan and Anne walked over also.”

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Steve asked me. I glanced over at Dan and Anne.”

“Yes, it’s what I want,” I admitted. “You go and do what you need to do, and I’ll be fine,” I said, giving Steve a goodbye kiss. “I couldn’t be in better hands.” Steve looked over at Anne, her bare tits standing out proudly, and regretted he didn’t finish fucking her.”

“I untied Duchess from the nearby tree, gave her some hugs and kisses, then put her in the car. “You can drop Dutchess off at home on the way to work,” I said, picking up my purse from the front seat.”

“Steve got in the car and started it up. I backed away from him as Dan and Anne put an arm around my waist, her tit pressing against mine. “Don’t you worry at all about Karen; she’s in good hands. We’ll make sure she gets home safe and sound!” Anne said loudly as he drove away. “Of course, who says you have to go home tonight?” She added it in a lower voice.”

“No one says I have to be home tonight or tomorrow night, for that matter,” I happily replied.”

“Exactly!” Anne agreed. “Forgive me for saying so, but Steve isn’t very woman-friendly, at least to care about who he’s fucking,” Anne commented as we waved bye to Steve.”

“I know what you’re talking about,” I sighed.”

“Now, on the other hand, I know Dan cares about who he is fucking.”


“Speaking of fucking, what were we doing when we were so rudely interrupted by Steve?” I asked, turning to Dan. I turned and put my arms around his neck, pressing my bare tits to his chest.”

“Yes, where were we?” He asked softly, giving me gentle kisses on the lips. Yes, now I remember, we had started having a very beautiful fuck!” He put his arms around me, pulling me closer to his body.”

“Anne cuddled with us, rubbing my back. “Karen, you are in for the night of your life that you will never forget! When we’re through with you, you’ll never be the same woman again!” Anne exclaimed, smiling at Dan.”

“That’s what I’m counting on. I’m all yours!” I happily smiled.”

“Anne moved behind me, pressing her bare tits against my back. She lightly kissed my left shoulder and untied the bow on my bikini bottoms. I made no attempt to stop Anne as Dan fondled my left tit. Anne tossed her skirt away and pressed against my back again. She softly kissed my shoulder again, and I didn’t resist as she cupped my right tit.”

“I felt so comfortable in this human sandwich. Anne let go of my tit, came around beside Dan, and knelt. She put her hands on the waistband of his swimsuit. “Karen, care to join me?”

“I broke my kiss with him and looked down. “It would be my pleasure.” I knelt, my left thigh pressing against Anne’s right. I reached my hands up to join Anne’s on his waist, and together we pulled his suit down. We giggled as his semi-hard cock popped into view. He placed a hand on each of our shoulders and stepped out of his suit.”

“Anne took hold of his cock and squeezed it, causing a big drop of juice to appear. She leaned forward and licked off the drop, then sucked on it, letting out a soft moan. Then she held his cock for me to suck on.”

“You are quite a woman to share your husband with me,” I said. Dan and Anne looked at each other, not saying anything.”

“I leaned a little and took his cock into my mouth. Anne smoothed her hand up and down my back, sending tingles of delight over my body.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.