28 February 2007
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Anne held a plate for Steve as he placed the sausages and wieners on it. She walked towards the table, looking very sexy in her mini skirt and full, bare tits. She came around and placed the plate between Dan and me. Anne looked down at his lap, seeing my hand around his hard cock and his hand in between my legs.”

“I see you two have things well in hand, so to speak; good for you,” she smiled, putting her hand on mine and helping me to stroke his cock some more. Anne kissed him, then switched, putting her other hand on his to help him finger my pussy.”

“I guess the wieners and sausages are a little burnt,” I noticed.”

“That’s okay, I like my hot dogs no matter how black they are, don’t I, honey,” Anne said, telling me she had been fucked by black men before. Steve came and sat down, looking at the three of us, especially Anne’s bare tits.”

“Dan picked up one of the sausages in his fingers. “Hey Anne, how about some honeydew mustard for my sausage?” He joked, wiggling it like a cock.”

“Sure.” She gave us a wicked smile, raised her skirt, and put her left foot on the table seat by my hip. The three of us had a clear view of Anne’s heart-shaped pussy hairs as she boldly parted her lips. Dan put the sausage to her lips, then rubbed it up and down its wet length. We all watched as Dan slid the sausage into her pussy.”

He fucked her a few strokes with it, then slid it out and took a bite. “Delicious!” he smiled. “How about some more sauce?” He asked, sliding the bit end back into Anne’s pussy. He stroked it in her a few times and pulled it out for another bite.”

“Maybe Karen would like to have the next bite?” Anne suggested, looking down at me. I had barely touched another woman’s tits, let alone tasted a pussy. Dan returned the sausage to her pussy for more coating, then held it for me. I looked directly into Dan’s eyes as I took a big bite of the sausage, followed by several smaller bites.”

“Well?” Anne inquired.”

“It does taste good!” I embarrassingly admitted it, then Anne returned to Steve’s side.”

“What would you like on your bun?” Dan asked, offering to make one for me. “Your cock, but I’ll take mustard and relish on mine, please,” I joked, and we laughed. It may seem silly, but I couldn’t take my eyes off him just preparing a sausage and bun for me. He handed one to me and then did his own. That simple touch of our hands again sent tingles of electricity through me.”

“Dan took a bite out of his hot dog, and a drop of mustard fell from the end onto his cock. He reached for a napkin to wipe it off. “Here, let me get that for you,” I offered, noticing the mustard on the head. Dan held the napkin for me to take, but instead, I shifted my ass and lowered it down to his lap. Anne and Steve saw my head go down to his lap.”

“I dropped some mustard, and Karen wants to clean it off of my cock,” Dan justified.”

“Sure you did, honey,” Anne smiled, teasing him.”

“I took Dan’s cock in my hand and lowered my head. He could feel my hot breath on it as my tongue licked off the mustard. I wasn’t going to just lick it off and begin to suck on his cock.”

“Anne and Steve watched as my head began to bob up and down, sucking on his cock. Dan put his hot dog down and caressed my body with his hand. He gently fondled my tit and then slid his hand down my side and rubbed my bare ass. I was so wet for him, and he slowly fingered my pussy.”

“Steve couldn’t stop watching me sucking on another man’s cock, and Anne noticed this and began to stroke his hard on. “I love how she’s sucking on Dan’s cock, don’t you?” She asked in a sexy voice.”

“Yes, I do,” Steve replied, clearing his throat. Dan patted my head, smoothing my hair as I continued to suck on his beautiful cock. I rarely gave Steve a blow job but wanted to give Dan the best one that I could.”

“A few minutes later, Dan could feel the pressure already building. “You have me so turned on being with you, Karen; it won’t take me long, you’re going to make me cum!” He warned.”

“Can you hold off? I don’t want you to cum so soon. I love sucking on your cock!” Dan asked me to stop, and I could feel him fighting his urge to cum.”

“After a few moments’ rest, “Okay, you can continue. You suck a good cock, Karen,” His compliment made me want to please him even more. Steve never praised my blow jobs. I felt Dan rubbing my back and a gentle hand on my head as I resumed.”

“I gently caressed his balls, my tongue trying to cover every inch of his beautiful big cock. Soon I could tell his breathing was growing heavier, and I quickened my pace.”

“Karen ... Karen...” I felt his body stiffen, then an enormous grunt. I moaned as every thick spurt shot into my mouth. I kept sucking, wanting every drop of his essence of being a man! Dan must have shot five good spurts into my mouth, and I gladly swallowed it all! I sucked him dry until he had to stop me.”

“Now it was time to see if Dan would do what he said earlier. I sat up, my hair partially covering my left eye, and there was some of his cum drooling down the side of my mouth. He swept my hair away, and I naturally swallowed. My lips were parted a little, my breath hot and heavy with the odour of his cum.”

“His hand took the full weight of my tit as he pressed his lips hard against mine. His tongue parted my lips, entering my mouth, caressing me tighter to him, and all I could do was sigh. “Ohh fuucckk!” Was all I could say to him, tasting his cum in my mouth. I could feel his tongue moving around in my mouth, searching for any of his cum.”

“I broke our kiss, and in the heat of passion, I whispered,” I fucking love you!” I sighed into his ear, then sucked his tongue back into my mouth.”

“Steve had devoured his hot dog as he watched me suck off Dan. Anne was spreading his cock juices around his head and knew he was ready for fucking. “I don’t want you to cum yet,” she said, lowering herself down and sucking on his cock.”

“I had my arms tightly around Dan’s neck as he rubbed my back and felt my tits. We embraced, and now it was our turn to watch cock sucking as Anne’s head bobbed up and down on Steve. I imagined how many times Sharon or another woman had done the same thing to him, and I realized it didn’t bother me that he was getting a blow job from a woman beside me.”


“Once we finished our hot dogs, I knew it was time for Dan and me. I stood at the picnic table, and a slight motion of my hand made my bikini bottoms fall to the ground. Completely naked, I held out my right hand to Dan. I loved how he looked at my naked body. Anne noticed the movement of legs and looked up.”

“Dan took my hand and stood. His cock was still partially hard and wet from me sucking him off. I pulled down his swimsuit, making him naked. We embraced, my tits flattening against his bare chest, and we had a long, passionate kiss.”

“I am yours now, Dan. Please fuck me,” I said, looking directly into his eyes. I led him to a blanket that I’d been lying on earlier in the day. I didn’t give a damn about Steve anymore; I just wanted a man who I knew would love me. I didn’t even bother to look back at him, only wanting to be in Dan’s loving arms. I stopped Dan, boldly knelt, and sucked on his cock.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.