28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I hurried back to Steve, barely able to contain my excitement. “Oh my god, Steve, they said yes! They’re coming over to join us!” I said, handing the matches to him. I could feel my heart already pounding in my chest from growing excitement.”

“Maybe they just want to share our food,” Steve said, getting up from the picnic table and preparing the barbeque.”

“I didn’t outright ask Anne and Dan if they wanted to fuck with us, but Anne knows we were going to share more than food with them. You should have seen her, Steve. Anne sat on Dan’s lap, facing me, with her skirt pulled up, and didn’t make any attempt to hide her bare pussy from me. He even looked directly at me as he fingered her pussy and those beautiful hazel green eyes of his!”

“Then I guess Dan is the one to fuck you after all,” Steve relented.”

“I looked at the picnic table. Steve had already put two settings side by side. “I guess I should sit across from you. That way Dan can sit beside me, and Anne can sit beside you.”

“I changed the table placements and poured myself another glass of wine. I downed the whole glassful with nervous excitement and poured another. I quickly combed my fingers through my blonde hair, fluffing it up. I slid a hand inside each bikini cup to adjust my cleavage to show Dan as much tit as possible. The sun was going behind the tall trees, giving a little shade now.”

“Before coming into view, Anne knelt down and sucked on his cock, making it nice and hard for me. “Let’s have some unexpected fun, Dan, and remember to be good to her. I think you’re going to be Karen’s revenge fuck.”

“I’ll be gentle with her like all the women I’ve fucked,” he replied.”

“I smiled as they approached our table. I could see the obvious bulge of his cock in his suit and smile at them. “Hi, I’m so glad you could join us,” I beamed nervously.”

“Dutchess whimpered and whined, becoming excited with the appearance of Dan. He went over to her, lying in the shade, and patted her.”

“Steve looked over his left shoulder and saw Anne. He didn’t want to let me know how excited he was about the opportunity to fuck her. She looked so sexy in her bikini top and short, short mini skirt.”

“So where would you like us to sit, Karen?” Anne asked.”

“Anne, you can sit beside Steve and Dan...,” I paused, curling my hair behind my ear. “You can sit beside me.”

“Great choice, Karen,” Anne replied, smiling at me. Dan put their two cups and plates on the table, and I placed them. “I’m sure the four of us will have some good adult fun,” She kissed Dan as if to signal the start, then went to Steve.”

“It appears that Dutchess and I both like you.” I smiled at him.”

“So what have we got cooking over here?” Anne asked, with a sultry sway, over to Steve. She stopped by his right side and immediately put her left hand on the small of his back and rubbed it. Steve smiled at Anne, looking down at her tits.”

“Wieners and sausages,” he smiled at her.”

“Mmm, I just love wieners and sausages!” She commented, pressing her tit to his arm.”

“Dan stood by me, looking down my bikini top, and could tell my nipples were already hard with excitement. He faced me to sit down, his hidden cock just inches from my face.”

“You look very beautiful and sexy in your bikini, Karen,” he said softly in my ear.

“Thank you.” I blushed again at his compliment, my heart pounding faster. “Would you like a glass of wine?” I nervously asked him.”

“I’d love one,” he smiled, seeing the sparkle in my own hazel-green eyes. I looked over at Steve and Anne. They had an arm around the other’s hip, and he slid down to feel her ass cheek, and a moment later, they came over and sat down.”

“Anne didn’t waste any time and immediately put her right hand high up on Steve’s left leg. “Would you like some wine, Anne?” I asked, looking at her.”

“I’d love some, please,” she smiled, holding the glass for me to fill.”

“I picked up a carrot stick from a tray in front, dipped it in some ketchup, and nervously chomped on it. Anne looked at Dan, giving him a little kick in the shin, and motioned her head towards me. Anne patted Steve on his bare leg, and he replied, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her closer to him.”

“Steve can’t have any wine because he has to work the backshift tonight,” I explained.”

“I’m filling in for a guy who’s off sick,” Steve added. I suspected that it was just a cover-up so he could spend part of the night fucking the woman from work.”

“Dan put his hand down under the table and brushed the tops of his fingers up my leg, from my knee to my thigh, sending goosebumps over my whole body. He put his arm around me, hugging me closer to him.”

“I nervously placed my hand on his upper leg, moving even closer to him. Dan rubbed his hand up and down my side, giving me the feeling of being loved, then slid it down to feel my ass.”

“Where do you work?” Anne asked Steve.”

“I’m the manager of the Trenton Water Treatment Plant,” he explained.”

“Karen, what do you do?” Anne asked.”

“I’m a nurse at Trenton Memorial Hospital. I’m on sick compensation time off from a knee operation and broken leg,” I said, looking at him for a reaction.”

“I bet you get all kinds of comments from patients, like, how is your bedside manner? Hey, nurse, can you help me with something under my sheets?” Dan joked. Anne was into photography, doing family pictures, nature and animal shots, and weddings. She was supposed to be covering a wedding today, but it was cancelled. Dan mentioned he was a sergeant working at the Trenton military base.”


“The design of the picnic table lets you see well down each person’s front to their thighs. I figured it was now or never and downed the remainder of my glass of wine. I moved my hand up higher on his leg, close to his crotch. I turned my head and looked deep into his hazel green eyes. I almost felt dizzy, my eyes taking in his handsome features.”

“I notice you have a little brown spot in your left eye,” I said, peering closer.”

“Very observant of you; not too many people notice it. My dad had green eyes, and my mom’s were brown. I got the brown spot from her. And you have incredibly beautiful-looking hazel-green eyes, very similar to mine.”

“His soft hand cupped my cheek, and we instinctively leaned to each other, and I thought, I’m yours, Dan; I’m all yours. Our lips touched lightly at first, not knowing the best way. Our kiss grew longer and longer, and I couldn’t help sighing. His left hand was on the side of my right thigh, holding me close to him.”

“Then his tongue parted my lips and explored my mouth. I couldn’t help moaning, and I moved my hand to his cock. My other hand came up, lightly caressing his cheek and the back of his head.”

“As we continued to kiss, he moved his hand up my ribs and gently caressed my right tit. My breathing was already out of control, and I pressed my tit to his hand.”

“I rubbed my hand over his cock, realizing it was already growing hard. While we kissed, he pulled out the waistband of his suit, and my hand went around the shaft of his cock. “Oh, fuck!” I softly exclaimed, feeling its hard length. I couldn’t help moaning as I began to stroke it. I’d be such an easy fuck because I was already his!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.