Magical Island Paradise - Cover

Magical Island Paradise

Copyright© 2017 by Bjorn Ulfson

Chapter 1: Shipwrecked

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Shipwrecked - After his cruise ship sinks, John is stranded on a magical island with a young beauty. Will he give in to his urges? What will he discover on this lovely island?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Petting  

It was luck, pure and simple. Rain had fallen all day and strong wind blew over the sea but I had gone out to the deck near my cabin. It was a cheap one, near the lower back of the ship, but it was close to the deck with the life boats. The warm wind blew through my shirt and the bare legs below my shorts. A massive explosion shook the ship and I fell to the deck. I stood up again, my blood pumping, and looked along the length of the cruise ship. A large hole gaped in the side and water streamed in rapidly. After that it got hazy, I only remembered helping some people into the boats, a storm and setting out on a live raft before the ship vanished into depths.

For a day now I had been coasting along the water and saw nothing but Caribbean ocean. I had already used two of the ten meals and an equal amount of fresh water. The only other things I had was my army knife, first aid supplies, flares, oars and the cloth on my back. But I had seen none who I could have signaled.

It was hot, though the bright sun was slowly descending and I looked out of the raft. Suddenly, I saw an island appear in the distance and I was certain it had not been there a minute ago, it was too close for me to miss. Who was I to look this gift horse in the mouth? I started to paddle toward the island and saw another life raft already there. After disembarking and towing the raft onto the beach I went to over to the other craft.

“Hello, is someone here?” I asked, in my deep voice.

There was no answer but I heard rustling inside. I peered inside and found a girl fourteen or fifteen years old (age), likely of Arabic descent. She was small, no more than five feet and had olive brown skin. From under her black curly hair scared brown eyes were focused on me. She was beautiful and lust stirred in me. I had always found teens attractive but had never done anything about it. But maybe here, away from all the prejudice of society that could change.

In spoke to her in a soothing tone. “Don’t worry everything is going to be okay. I am John, who are you?”

She didn’t answer and I probed, “Is there anyone else here?”

She shook her head and started to sob, her body shaking and tears trickling down her face. Slowly, I approached her and took her in my arms. Her body was still shaking but it seemed to calm her down. I was painfully aware of her small body pressed against the hard muscles I had gained in the army. My breathing quickened and my cock got hard in my trousers. Damn, I was always so horny.

She sniffed,”Aliya ... My mother, she is gone.”

“I’m sorry,” I replied rubbing her back. She still sobbed, but seemed to get more comfortable and I ventured, “We have to get the raft onto the land, we can make a camp there.”

She nodded and together we pulled both rafts to the tree line fifty feet away, close to each other. She wasn’t much help but it gave us a feeling of common purpose. We ate some food and talked while the sun vanished behind the horizon. Aliya had been on a vacation with her mother but the woman had fallen off the craft in the rough sea. Afterward dinner we each settled into our own rafts, the air still warm, and I slowly drifted to sleep, horny and thinking of the beauty next door.

After a few minutes I heard little steps coming toward my new home and Aliya whispered,”Can I sleep here tonight? I don’t wanna sleep alone.”

I nodded and she settled next to me, an arm length away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.