Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout - Cover

Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cindy never expected them to open up the Boy Scouts to girls. It was an opportunity for her to get away from the cookie sales to actually camping in the woods with boys her own age and learning the tricks of survival that the boys did to earn the coveted merit badges and allow her to become an Eagle Scout just like them. She was ready to make whatever sacrifices were necessary to reach that goal. Her brother Jimmy would teach her all she needed to know to find new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Cindy was in second place in selling the scout cookies.

She was really happy that they let the girls continue to sell the cookies after they switched into a Boy Scout troop. It was one of the best parts of being a Girl Scout and she loved the way she felt when she made a big sale to one of the middle-aged husbands or even some older guy who was willing to part with some dough if the girl was nice and friendly and didn’t mind a bit of touching just to show they cared for the person and didn’t just think of them as a customer buying their product.

She really felt like she belonged in the Boy Scout troop now because she was working on not just one but two merit badges and she loved playing games like basketball with the boys and dodge ball and even Johnny rides a pony even when it got a little rough. Her younger sister Ronnie was in the troop with her now and she had made a lot of new friends that all thought she was real neat.

Ronnie had learned her lessons on giving the boys a nice blow job now and then to keep them on her side in the struggle to get along with others.

She took her sister’s advice about pretending that she didn’t want to do it but would let the boy convince her to make an exception and go down on her knees to take care of business.

Of course, she wanted to do it so badly that she thought she would absolutely scream if the boy didn’t get his cock out where she could give it all the attention it deserved from her loving lips and busy little pointed tongue.

Ronnie never objected to swallowing it all down into her belly because she liked the warmth of the guy’s spunk floating around down there like tasty cream icing on the cake of lust. It was a whole lot better than trying to clean it up off her pussy or even back there where her little rear door was so tight and difficult to open without a lot of work beforehand to get her nice and open for a thick cock to fit perfectly.

She loved the weight of a boy on her back and she liked nothing better than to have a boy ride her like she was a horse or a dog pounding her flanks with his muscular legs and burying his shaft deep inside her pussy or her ass with serious intent.

Cindy was promoted into a Junior Assistant Scoutmaster position and she enjoyed giving the other Boy Scouts advice on how they could pass a merit badge in less than a month if they really applied themselves using her method of training.

She was convinced that the motto of “Be Prepared” was an important ingredient of everything she did and she followed it to the letter even in matters of the heart.

For instance, she never went anywhere without at least two condoms in her purse or hidden inside her hat. They came in real handy when she was closing a deal with a customer who was ordering a lot of cookies and needed just a little more motivation to sign the order form. Usually the sight of her camo panties under her skirt was enough to get the customer into a receptive attitude of wanting her to consider lowering them long enough to let him touch the goodies. If they looked nice enough, she usually let them put on a condom and ride her for a little bit after they signed on the dotted line. Then, when she delivered the order and collected their money, she fell down on her knees and gave them a blow job to show her gratitude for their effort in helping her win the grand prize for the most sales in the district.

She followed her brother’s advice about playing it cool with the other scouts because all the girls were on a watch list to make certain they did not compromise the boy’s adherence to the Boy Scout Code of Conduct.

Cindy knew her younger sister Ronnie had broken that rule many times over but that was her problem and she had warned her to be careful who she gave some sugar to before she dished it out. They had already kicked a couple of the Girl Scouts out because they were caught literally with their pants down or down on their knees sucking one of the boys off or they blew the whistle to their parents and they stripped her of her patches and merit badges right in front of everyone else in a humiliating ceremony that reminded Cindy of the Salem Witch Trials of so very long ago.

It was a joke that none of the girls were ever subjected to any sort of “forcing” because most of them were more than willing to step over the line of decent behavior if the boy would promise to keep his mouth shut.

The coming weekend would be a warm-up for the jamboree the following month where there would be Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts from all over the United States to meet and exchange patches in time-worn ceremonies of trading and learning about other styles of Scouting.

Cindy had devised a system of three person tents instead of the regular two to a tent. She had discovered that three work better than two in close up and personal relationships. It usually improved the opportunity for leadership to emerge and for friendships to blossom in the midst of the stresses of surviving in the woods.

Since the ratio of boys to girls was about two to one, she figured it would be perfect to assign one girl and two boys to each tent and to hook two sleeping bags together to make a single bed for all three. She suggested the Girl Scout be in the middle to break up the monotony of gender and it usually led to some lasting relationships binding them together into a close knit group of Scouts. The girls seemed to enjoy the burning the candle at both ends prompting happy ending outcomes and they generally did their very best to dish out their favors on an equal opportunity basis trying their best to not favor one over the other in the nocturnal hours. The boys liked the three in a tent idea because it insured every boy would get at least fifty percent of the love magic from one of the Girl Scouts and half a girl was better than none. All of the boys agreed it was a nifty way to build teamwork with the Scouts in a physical way that reaped rewards far too numerous and delicate to mention in mixed company.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.