Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout - Cover

Cindy Becomes a Boy Scout

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy never expected them to open up the Boy Scouts to girls. It was an opportunity for her to get away from the cookie sales to actually camping in the woods with boys her own age and learning the tricks of survival that the boys did to earn the coveted merit badges and allow her to become an Eagle Scout just like them. She was ready to make whatever sacrifices were necessary to reach that goal. Her brother Jimmy would teach her all she needed to know to find new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The new rules and regulations of girls being in the boy scouts were just starting to be distributed to the Boy Scout troops for their use in recruiting girls to the organization. They specifically advised that they not directly contact the local Girl Scout units for finding new members because it would be considered as unfair practices in their ethical guidebook.

Cindy had already decided she was going to make the jump because the thing she wanted most was to become an Eagle Scout just like her twin brother just to show him that she could do it too.

When she told him about her decision, after she gave him a “good-night” sucking off in the bathroom, he seemed willing to help her buy the proper uniforms and show her how to sew the merit badges on her sash. Cindy figured if she kept him happy with her willing mouth he would be a big help to her in getting all squared away with the Boy Scout move and she would have a much easier time of it. She just hoped her friends understood the reason for the move was not because she didn’t like the Girl Scouts, but because she wanted that chance at the Eagle Scout badge and it looked right now that it was within her grasp.

She was surprised that she could even buy matching camouflage undies to wear under her Boy Scout shorts that could be worn by either boys or girls. They even had a camouflage sports bra that she thought looked real sexy against her milk-white skin. The first time she auditioned them in front of her twin brother, he got all hot and bothered and asked if he could at least just rub his hard stick between her ass cheeks to cum outside her new panties and just decorate them with lots of fresh spunk creaming them nice and wet the very first night.

It seemed an innocent request because it didn’t involve real incest where he would stick his meat into either her pussy or her ass and she put a pillow under her hips to make her ass stick way up to give him more leverage on her happy cheeks.

Her younger sister Lisa was watching them intently from the hiding place in the closet and she already had her fingers working overtime in her pussy to insure she had a nice release of juices at the same time her brother soaked Cindy’s new panties with his red hot spunk.

She hadn’t asked yet, but she was certain that Jimmy would jump at the chance to push up her Girl Scout uniform and do the exact same thing to her all green panties in the same way as he did Cindy. She was glad her panties were loose because it meant that Jimmy’s dick could slide up deep in her ass crack and she could feel his hardness right on her brown eye in a way that would be sure to make her have one of those tingles like she got rubbing her slit on the padded dining room table edge pretending it was a football player giving it to her hot and heavy.

Lisa was smart enough to know that doing it with Jimmy was not the same as having a real live boyfriend but it was a good way to get the kinks out of her system and know that her actions were acceptable to male enjoyment and not to be held in scorn for being too immature for real live sex. In fact, she was ready to tell some of her cookie customers it would be all right for them to use her brown eye for some sit-down sweaty fun and games. She had taken her sister’s fake cock up her dirt hole more than once always carefully washing it and replacing it so she would not be caught. It never failed to make her pant like a little female dog in heat taking it all the way up back there and she assumed the older men would find her tightness much to their liking and they would spray her with their love juice and buy more cookies than they had ever bought before.

Cindy had just finished her first Boy Scout meeting and was all excited over the new merit badges she had signed up for to meet all the qualifications of being a real Eagle Scout. Her brother had told her that the swimming badge was the most difficult and she had to prove her worth as a lifesaver as well.

The boys all seemed excited that a girl was now in the troop and they told her that her new uniform looked “real neat”.

The new junior assistant scoutmaster was an eighteen year old Eagle Scout that had a total of sixty nine merit badges. He told her that in a whisper behind a curtain on the side of a stage in the basement of the church where the troop met without having to pay any money. She was a little worried at first because it was a Methodist church and she was told it was a sin against her church if she went to any of the others. It seemed a bit silly when she thought about it because nobody asked her what religion she was and they didn’t seem to care a hoot about if you were almost anything. In fact, she noticed that there were a couple of dark skinned boys as well as a nice boy that didn’t speak much English.

When Jeff told her that he had sixty-nine merit badges, she had shamefully giggled thinking he was talking about the both of them going end to end and using their mouths and tongues to make each other feel real nice.

She realized her mistake right away because he was all about his new “seventieth” one that would be for Bee-keeping. That was one she had no interest in at all because she had been chased by bees in the Girl Scout Summer Camp and a couple of them had stung her painfully right in her ass cheek right through her skirt like a pair of Japanese Kamikaze pilots in a suicide dive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.