Charlotte: Daddy's Slut
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by WomenUsed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young, pretty Charlotte becomes her dad's slave against her will.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Food   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Dad made Charlotte sit on his lap as they watched TV. He picked a reality TV show about fashion.

“I don’t care about these whores or their contests but I enjoy seeing their tits bounce,” he said. “I also like it when one of the whores loses and she starts crying.”

Charlotte felt very strange sitting naked on her dad’s lap. He casually groped her sore breasts while they watched. Like it was normal.

On the screen one of the contestants was modelling a see-through top. Her nipples were visible.

“She’s got nice nipples, very small, I bet she’d scream if you bit them,” Dad said like he was talking about the weather. “You’ve got better tits though, Charlotte.”

He gave her breasts a hard squeeze.

They kept watching. Dad started fingering Charlotte. When he had his big fingers all the way inside her, he pulled them out and put them in her mouth. She tasted herself and Dad’s cum. It made her want to throw up. Dad did it again. He noticed how much she hated it and kept doing it until the TV show was over.

“Charlotte,” Dad said, “get on your knees and open your mouth.”

She knew what was going to happen. The thought made her sick.

“Please Dad ... how about we do something else? I could give you a ... a handjob?”

She didn’t want his dick in her mouth. It was such a horrible thought. She’d already been forced to swallow his cum but at least she hadn’t had her own father in her mouth...

“Charlotte, honey?”

“Yes, Dad?”

He spat in her face. She recoiled in shock and disgust.

“Do you think I’d let you do something that you hated less?”

She shook her head, trying not to start crying again. He didn’t deserve to see her cry.

“Get on your knees and open your mouth, honey.”

She got on her knees and opened her mouth. Dad held his cock in front of her.

“Kiss it and say thank you, Daddy.”

She kissed her own father’s penis. It tasted of her pussy.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

He started facefucking her. Charlotte had sucked cock before but never like this. Dad used her mouth like a pussy, pumping her face mercilessly. She drooled and gagged and her eyes filled up with tears as his cock went down her throat. She almost threw up but Dad didn’t care. He held her by the back of her head and fucked his own daughter’s mouth. He reached down once and shoved two fingers into her asshole, holding on to her like that while he fucked her face.

Charlotte was in shock. When Dad came on her face, covering her in his cum, she burst into tears, sobbing like when she was little. Dad responded by rubbing the cum across her face, then slapping her.

“Now go clean yourself up for bed, honey,” he said.

She staggered to the bathroom, where she took a shower and brushed her teeth. She felt so dirty that nothing helped. Even when her skin was clean she felt dirty inside.

Sleeping in the same bed as her father, both of them naked, felt like another line that should never have been crossed. Even though she knew he’d raped her, sleeping together as if they were a couple felt like a new violation. Dad insisted on kissing her on the mouth for almost fifteen minutes before they slept, his tongue exploring her mouth like when two teenagers make out. It was disgusting. He groped her while he kissed her and shoved three fingers into her dry pussy, stretching her painfully. Then they fell asleep spooning.

Charlotte woke up twice during the night. The first time was when Dad started humping her. He put two of his big fingers in her mouth and gagged her while he fucked her. He came inside her unprotected. He didn’t pull out after he came and she had to lie there, feeling him slowly go soft inside her. His fingers stayed in her mouth too.

She had difficulty falling asleep after that. Feeling him inside her like that. She couldn’t believe it was real. She wanted to get up and run away. She even thought about going to the police. But it wouldn’t work and he’d ruin her life. Besides ... she couldn’t live with anyone finding out about this. It was too humiliating. She cried herself to sleep.

The second time she woke up that night was when Dad started gagging her with his fingers. He was shoving two, then three fingers really far down her throat. It was too much and she thought she was going to throw up. She tried to pull Dad’s hand away but couldn’t. He gagged her harder.

They were still spooning. Now he turned her on her back. He made her spread her legs and started fucking her while still gagging her. With his free hand her slapped her tits and twisted her nipples. She was bawling, her face a mess of tears and drool. Dad spat on her.

He came inside her again.

They spooned for the rest of the night. This time Dad kept two fingers shoved into her pussy.

She woke up to the smell of pancakes. Dad was in the kitchen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.