Welcum to the Neighborhood! - Cover

Welcum to the Neighborhood!

Copyright© 2017 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gary hated moving, and here he was, moving again for the second time in just ten months. He would never guess what awaited him in his new neighborhood!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“So how did this all come about? I mean it’s not every day that you see a multi-family incestuous orgy going on.”

“Well, it all started out a few years ago,” Leanne started, “when Hank and Emily, who used to live in your house, got into swinging, and got my parents to join them one night. At first it was just swapping partners, each in a separate room, and that progressed into doing it in the same room, so everybody could watch each other while they had sex with each other’s spouse. Then one day Emily went to Mom, and started to go down on her, eating her husband’s cum out of the other woman’s pussy. It didn’t take long for Mom to take the hint, and started to eat out Emily, licking Dad’s cum out of her pussy.”

“Then one day, things went in a completely different direction,” Grace said, taking over the narrative. “I had gone over to their house to see if they wanted to get together later that night, and just walked in the back door, like we had all been doing since we started getting so close, and got a real big surprise! There on the floor was Emily, getting fucked by their fifteen year old son, Jerry, while he was getting his asshole fucked by his dad, Hank. They hadn’t seen me yet, but I was just standing there, watching, and getting more and more turned on by what I was watching. I was going to leave before they found out that I was watching them, when arms went around me from behind, and cupped my boobs. It was their fourteen year old daughter, Aimee. When I turned around to face her, I realized that she was naked, and then she kissed me, passionately, just like her mom did. While we were kissing, that girl was undressing me, until I was quickly as naked as she was. Then she led me into the living room, and presented me to the rest of the family.”

“Grace had been gone for a while,” George said, continuing the story, “so I went over to see what was keeping her, thinking that maybe she had started to party without me. I was right, but not in the way that I was thinking. When I walked in through the open back door, I could hear the sounds of sex coming from the front room, and went to investigate. I was even more surprised than she was, because by then, she and Aimee were on the floor next to the other three, locked in a hot 69. I must have made a noise or something, because the next thing that I knew, everyone was looking at me. Grace told me to just get naked, and join the party. I quickly stripped, and went over to the threesome, and knelt down by Emily’s head so she could suck on my cock, and she did, at first, and then Jerry took over, giving me one of the best blowjobs that I have ever had! After I shot my load into his mouth, he turned his head to the side, and then kissed his dad, swapping my load between the two of them as I sat back and watched.”

“That started Mom and Dad on a path of bisexuality that they have never turned back from,” Leanne said. “When I was twelve, almost thirteen, and had started getting my periods, Mom and Dad sat me down and gave me ‘The Talk’ so to speak, but it was a lot more detailed than most families. I had already had the basic sex ed class, so I knew some of it, but they decided to give me a more comprehensive lesson. They both stripped naked to show me what all the parts were and looked like, and they had me strip, too, so they could show me things on my own body. Then they proceeded to demonstrate all kinds of sex positions and acts, using themselves as the models. They showed me how to masturbate, and take care of myself, but they told me that I had to wait until I was fourteen before I could actually have sex. They made me promise that I would wait to have sex until after my fourteenth birthday, and I did, but that was one of the hardest things that I ever had to do! It was worth it though, and the night of my birthday, after my party was over and all my school friends had left, Daddy took my virginity, right there on their bed, with Mom right next to me, holding my hand. It wasn’t but a week later that they let me join them and the Silveti family for one of their parties.”

“One night, a couple of years after that, I had gone into our bedroom,” Celia said, starting her part of the story, “and it was something like what you had seen from your room last night, only in reverse, and with more people. They had a big California King bed, and on it was Grace and Emily, going at it in a hot 69. Since I was twelve years old, and had seen my sister in bed with one of her friends, I had always wondered what it would be like to be with another female. The scene in front of me was turning me on something fierce, and I had one hand in my shirt and another one under my skirt, when George and Hank walked in, both naked and sporting hard cocks. The two guys walked up to the bed, and then got on it with their knees near their wives heads. Grace stopped licking out Emily to start sucking George’s cock, and Emily started to suck on Hank’s cock. It was right then that Brandon walked into our room, and turned on the light. I quickly told him to turn it off, and to close the door. The kids were around six or seven or so, and I didn’t want them to come walking in on what I was watching. He did what I asked, and then walked up behind me to see what I was watching.”

“I was surprised by the sight in front of me when I walked in the bedroom,” Brandon said. “In the brief time that the light had been on, I saw that my loving wife was looking out through the window blinds, and playing with herself. I walked up behind her in the dark room, and looked over her shoulder, just in time to see George and Hank pull their cocks out of their wives’ mouths, and with their wives’ help, slip their pricks into the pussy of the other man’s wife. My cock was instantly hard, watching this scene play out before my eyes. I wrapped my arms around Celia, and started to take her clothes off. She stopped me, and told me to just get my own clothes off while she stripped herself. When we turned back to the action, we were both surprised to see that all three of their kids, including Leanne, had entered the room, and they too, were just as naked as the rest of them. Aimee and Leanne went to their fathers, and got a big kiss, and then went to each other’s father, and got another kiss. Then we watched as Jerry did the same thing, getting a huge kiss from first his father, and then from George. That shocked me a little, since I had never thought about doing anything with another guy before, but for some reason, seeing them kiss really turned me on.”

Brandon stopped for a minute, and got up, getting everyone something to drink. When he came back with a tray of glasses of water for them, everyone was all seated on furniture instead of the floor or standing, but since they were one seat short, Brenda let her dad sit down, and then she sat on his lap, impaled on his hard fatherly cock.

“Now, then, where was I ... oh yeah ... I was holding Celia from behind, my dick sticking out between her legs while I played with her titties. I started to slide my dick back and forth until she bent over slightly, and my cock slid into her pussy. Over in the bedroom next door, the girls were pulling their dads from the women, laying them down on the bed next to their mothers. The girls were soon impaled on their own father’s cocks, fucking away like crazy, while Jerry had his mom riding his cock and Emily riding his face. It wasn’t long before the whole damned room was cumming. After they were all done, the girls went to their mothers, and got in a 69 with them, while the three guys all cleaned each other’s cocks with their mouths in a triangle sort of thing. That was when I shot my load into Celia’s pussy. The next thing I knew, Leanne was waving at us from next door, just before she shut out the light.”

“Wow! That sounds familiar,” Gary said. “So then what happened?”

“We sort of arranged for a party like this one for them,” Leanne said, “only we had them send their kids to Celia’s sister’s house for the night so they could play with their cousins, while we played with them. Needless to say, it was the start of a great three family relationship. Over the years, I would babysit Kevin and Brenda, and helped them along with their education. That, along with their parents promoting nudism in their house, had them more than ready to join in when they got old enough.”

“Brenda was old enough when she was twelve,” Celia said, “but we didn’t start anything with either one of them until they turned fourteen. As a group, we decided that fourteen was mature enough to handle what was going on, depending on the individual, some might not be ready until they are older than that.”

“Do you still see the former residents of my house?” he asked.

“Oh sure, we see them all the time, at least a couple of times a month,” Grace said. “We usually go to their new house, because it’s a lot bigger than any of these bungalows. That’s the reason that they moved; because Emily’s parents died, they moved into her parent’s house across town.”

“And that’s another coincidence,” Celia said, “because they live next door to my sister Sandy and her family, and they’re in our group now, too. You’ll like them, they have three sex maniacs for kids, that are almost as insatiable as Kevin and Brenda.”

“We’ll have to take you over there sometime to meet them, and have a little fun,” Leanne said with a smile, and then gave Gary a kiss.

The kiss continued for a minute, and when they stopped, they saw everyone else was starting to have some more fun in various combinations. Leanne pulled him down onto the floor, and they got going with some mutual oral sex. They began with Leanne on top, but soon switched so that she was laying down on the floor, her legs spread wide, with Gary’s face planted deep in her groove, with his ass sticking up in the air. He felt someone come up to him from behind, but he wasn’t in a position to see who it was. They started out by sucking on his cock a little, and then moved on to sucking on his balls, and finally rimming his hot butt hole, shoving their tongue deep inside it. He moaned at the stimulation to his ass, and that vibration, combined with what he was doing with his fingers and mouth, brought Leanne to a quick climax. She pulled him up her body, and had his cock buried deep inside her cunt, fucking her slowly and lovingly. After all that he had been through that night, he wasn’t in any hurry to cum, so he was basically just working on getting her to cum, which he did, at least twice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.