Welcum to the Neighborhood! - Cover

Welcum to the Neighborhood!

Copyright© 2017 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gary hated moving, and here he was, moving again for the second time in just ten months. He would never guess what awaited him in his new neighborhood!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Did you enjoy the show we put on for you last night?” he asked.

“I ... I ... um ... I...”

“That’s ok, Gary, we set it up on purpose for you,” Celia said, taking one of his hands in hers, while Brenda did the same on the other side. “I saw how you were looking at us when we met on the sidewalk yesterday, and knew that if given the opportunity, you would watch.”

“How ... how did you know I was watching?”

“Well, although the room was dark, you left the light in the hallway on, and that made a perfect silhouette against the blinds,” Brenda said with a giggle.

“Does it bother you, what we did?” Brandon asked. “A lot of people would have been freaked out by a lot of what you saw us do. It’s not every day that people are openly having sex with their family members in front of a stranger, let alone underage children.”

Gary just sat there, afraid to say anything.

“Were you turned on, Gary?” Celia asked. “Did you like seeing my naked body? Or Brenda’s? What about when we started in on each other?”

“I ... um ... yeah, I guess so...” he managed to get out.

“Do you like my little titties, Gary?” Brenda said from the other side of him. When he turned to look at her, her blouse was unbuttoned all the way, revealing that she didn’t have a bra on, and her petite tits were on full display.

“Oh God yes!” he said, watching her nipples getting hard right in front of him. “You’re so beautiful!”

“What about mine?” Celia asked, showing off her now exposed tits to him, too.

“You’re both so beautiful!” he gasped, aching to take those nipples into his mouth. Celia took one of his hands, and placed it on her breast, squeezing his hand into her flesh until he was squeezing her on his own. He was going to add his second hand in to take care of her other small mound, when a hand pulled him back.

“Hey! What about me?” Brenda asked, pulling him around towards her. When he did look at her, she was completely naked, right there on the couch next to him, her legs spread, showing her tight lipped hairless slit. He must have been too preoccupied with her mother to notice her stripping the rest of the way. Then he looked over to where Brandon and Kevin were sitting on the loveseat, and they were both already fully nude, and stroking each other’s cocks.

“Don’t you think that you’re a little overdressed for this party?” Celia asked. He whipped around to see that she too was naked. Then he felt her hands, and those of her daughter, working together to get him as naked as they were. “Very nice!” she said, taking his seven and a half inch cock into her hand, and started to stroke it slowly.

“I never imagined...” he started to say, but was quickly silenced by Brenda kissing him soundly and passionately. She brought one of his hands up to her little titties to play with while they were kissing, and was startled by the feel of a mouth closing over the head of his cock. He pulled away from the kiss just long enough to see that Celia had gotten on the floor between his legs, and was lovingly sucking on his knob. Looking over to the loveseat, he saw that Brandon was in a similar position as Celia was, but between Kevin’s legs, sucking tenderly on his son’s rod and fondling his balls while he was at it.

Gary felt himself getting close to the end, so he pulled away from both mother and daughter, and got on the floor next to Celia so he could get between Brenda’s legs, and started eating her bald little quim. That didn’t last long, however, when she got down on the floor, and pulled him down with her. She put him down on his back, and climbed over the top of him, planting her tight little fourteen year old cunt right on his face while she started sucking on his meat.

They were really getting into their mutual sucking when Gary felt another mouth join hers on his dick. He couldn’t see around her ass in his face to see who it was, and knowing this family, from what he had seen the night before, it could be any of them. Along with her pussy, Gary had worked his way up from her pussy through her “taint” and up to the little star of her butt hole. He heard as well as felt her moaning around his staff as he licked and tongued her rear hole before going back to her juicy pussy.

Brenda was getting close to cumming on his lips and tongue when he felt a tap on his forehead. He pulled his head back a little to look up to whomever it was that stopped him, but all he saw was a cock, hard and throbbing, an inch above his face. He couldn’t see who’s cock it was, but by the size of it, he thought that it must belong to Brandon. It moved forward a little, looking for a hole to sink into, but with Gary’s head in the way, it was having problems.

He reached up between her legs, and for the first time in his life, he took a firm hold on another guy’s dick. He swabbed her lips with the head to get it wetter, and lodged the tip in between her pussy lips, and tugged on the pole, pushing it deep inside her tunnel. It was amazing to Gary, seeing a cock penetrate a cunt at such a close range. The size of the pole was such that it was displacing the fluids from her channel, and they gushed out, right onto Gary’s tongue. He started licking her pussy again, trying to concentrate on her clit, but the force that her dad was using to fuck her, moved her around so much that much of the time, Gary’s tongue was licking the sensitive underside of Brandon’s cock, another first for him. He did think about what he was doing for a couple of seconds, and decided that it wasn’t going to kill him, so he gave a mental shrug, and kept on going.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.