14 February 2007 - Cover

14 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Dan, Karen, and Wendy finished making love just in time and giggled like teenagers about to be caught by a parent for having sex. They scrambled to get dressed as Diane and the others entered the front door.

Jake gave his mom a knowing smile and wished her a happy Valentine’s Day. She gathered up Timmy and Jake, thanking Dan and Karen for a wonderful night and making the promise of repeating the evening very soon.


“What’s up with you tonight? For most of the day, you’ve been acting giddy like a little girl on Christmas morning,” Dan asked Karen as they got ready for bed.

“I’m finally feeling really good for the first time in weeks. It sure had been an eventful day, first with Scott and Vicky getting married and now with young Eric successfully receiving his liver transplant. It’s turning out to be a perfect day.”

“I hadn’t been feeling well since Boxing Day. The flu bug had been going around quite a lot at the campus, and I thought I’d contracted that, but it wasn’t the flu,” she replied, leaving her explanation unfinished.

Karen slid under the sheets and cuddled into Dan’s loving caress, letting out a deep sigh of contentment. He rose on his right elbow, combing her golden hair through his fingers. Her eyes gleamed with so much love for him. She caressed his neck, pulling his lips down to meet hers.

“Are you doing okay?” Dan asked.

“I’m perfect; why do you ask?” Her eyes were sparkling.

“Now you seem nervous, and little tears are running down the sides of your face,” Dan said, brushing away the path of her drops.

“Right now I’m so emotional, such a bundle of nerves.” She looked directly into his eyes. “Daniel, my love, I’ve waited twenty-two years and three kids to finally be able to tell you this to your face,” she began.

Dan’s eyes darted across her beautiful face, smiling, wondering what she had to say. She caressed his left cheek and kissed him lightly.

“Daniel, my love, I’m pregnant. You and I are going to have a baby!” She stated it shyly but proudly.

Dan’s eyes grew as wide as they possibly could. “You’re pregnant?!” He exclaimed loudly. “But how?!”

“I think it’s a little thing called having sex,” she kidded.

“I know that!” He chuckled. “I thought you said you hadn’t had a period in over six months, and at the age of forty-nine, you thought you were well into menopause.”

“I know I said that, but the brain can do amazing things to the body.”

“What do you mean?”

“When I went to the doctor about not feeling well, he did a number of tests. When was the last time I had a period he asked, and I told him at least six months ago. He asked me if I thought I could be pregnant, and I said no. He had me pee in a bottle and do a colour test. He showed me the results and said I was pregnant. Then he did an ultrasound, and I could see our little baby inside me!”

“This is unbelievable; how far along are you?”

“About ten and a half weeks,” she smiled lightly, patting her stomach.

“When are you due?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.