It Wasn't My Idea
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Audrey went out clubbing on her own -- and bad things happened. But good things happened, too -- where do you draw the line?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   BBW  

“I can’t believe we’re doing this!” Diane croaked. “Tell me that this is a joke or something!”

“It isn’t,” Audrey said blandly. “I’m going to party. You get to watch. If it gets bad, then you’ll be there – but it won’t. If you can work up the guts at some point, I’m sure one of the boys will make your night for you – right Ignacio?”

“Si.” Ignacio grinned at the dark-haired gringa. She was fat like the other one, but if her pussy and mouth worked as well as the other one’s, who cared?

“See?” Audrey smiled, spreading her hands. “It’s all going to be fine.”

“It’s not...”

“Why not?” Ignacio asked, his tone matter-of-fact. “Why would we get stupid? She wants to fuck. We want to fuck. What do we gain by doing stupid things? Heh, maybe she will come back for more again! This is about the sex. Maybe she can talk Jesse into something more afterward, but for the rest of us, it is about the sex. More is better – why would we do something to stop it?”

“I don’t know,” Diane retorted, “Who knows what goes on in your heads? You’re rapists!”

Ignacio wrinkled his nose. “You can’t rape the willing.”

“No, but you can dope someone up so she doesn’t know which end is up!”

Ignacio shrugged. “She was already that way when I first saw her. She was fucked up, but she wasn’t complaining. In fact, she never complained to me – not once!”

“Because...” Diane began hotly.

“ENOUGH!” Audrey cut her off. “I’m the one who should be complaining here and I’M NOT! LET IT GO!”

“Fine!” Diane snarled, “It’s YOUR funeral!”

“Lots of fire in that one!” Ignacio declared, grinning, waving at Diane.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Diane rasped.

“I like a little fire...” Ignacio leered at her.

“Oh, for God’s sake!” Diane looked away, embarrassed.

Ignacio went into the office with Audrey and witnessed her registering for the room and collecting the keys. Audrey used her credit card, having collected twenty dollars from each of the males. The desk clerk showed no interest at all in either of them. Audrey leaned into the van and gave Jesse the room number and they parked the van and Diane’s car side-by-side in the parking lot, then went on up to the second-floor room via an outside staircase.

Jesse arrived carrying a bag; as he settled it on the second bed and began removing equipment from it, Ramon said, “I think we should make a second movie – one that makes it clear that no one is drunk or being forced.”

Audrey nodded, eyeing him. “Okay, I get that. Diane sits by the door – and she can come and go as she pleases.”

Ignacio grunted. “She still doesn’t get it – she could cause trouble without asking you about it.”

“Diane...” Audrey admonished.

“FINE!” Diane rasped, “It’s your funeral! Make sure you scream or something so I know you’re in trouble!” She flounced over to where Ramon settled a straight chair by the door.

“I go first,” Ramon announced, throwing his shirt over his head.

“Fine.” Audrey glanced over at Jesse. “Jesse bats clean-up.”

“Fine.” Ramon was amused. Did the fat gringa REALLY think that Jesse was going to have anything to do with her after she’d pulled a train? Last time, it hadn’t been her fault, but this time – this time she would be proving what a slut she really was...

Diane held her peace, but her thoughts mirrored Ramon’s. Why would the guy think Audrey was anything but a slut after she took on three other guys? She shrugged, thinking, ‘Well, that’s Audrey’s problem... ‘ as she watched Audrey get out of her blouse and skirt.

“Pantyhose,” Ramon grunted. “Why would any woman who WANTS sex wear them?”

Audrey sat to remove hers. “Well, they make my legs look good...”

“ ... While they deny access to your pussy!” Ramon retorted. “They are the modern chastity belt, I think!”

Audrey was dumbfounded! “Really?”

“Really!”

“I’ll make a note,” Audrey muttered distractedly while she finished the removal. “Thigh-highs?”

“Stockings and a garter belt are sexier, but they are acceptable,” Ramon allowed.

“Yeah, okay. I get that.” Audrey popped the catches on her bra and was nude. Ramon was right behind her, stepping out of his jeans. Turning to look at Levi and Ignacio, she said blandly, “Don’t be bashful.” She gave Jesse a look that said, ‘You, too, ‘ without actually saying it.

“Give me the camera,” Ramon told Jesse. “I will video her giving me a blowjob while you get undressed.” He turned to Audrey to see how she would take this – but Audrey merely waved him forward.

“You know, I’d never done deep-throat before that night,” she murmured, giving Ramon’s cock a lollipop lick. “I got pretty good at it, I guess.” With that, she sucked him in.

Diane sat watching, dazed, as her best friend more or less proved to her that she was totally insane! Audrey sat on the bed, naked, leaning up and sucking the leader of the gang – Ramon – while the black man – Levi – undressed and came forward to present HIS cock for her attention. Audrey just reached out and started jacking him...

“See?” Ignacio murmured to Diane, “If she is happy doing this, what is the problem?”

Diane, eyeing Ignacio’s cock sidelong, muttered, “Until one of you gets pushy...”

Ramon looked up from where Audrey was doing a creditable job of cock sucking. “Why would we do that?”

“Come on!” Diane snorted, “Guys always do! You want to know what you can get away with...”

Ramon palmed the back of Audrey’s head – more for show than anything else. “In this case, we did that on the front end – didn’t we, Mamacita? I know you like deep throat – and I know that if you gag a little, it’s okay. We know that if we plan for it a little, you’ll even take it up the ass. What do we need to push for? We even checked you for airtight once...” Audrey just gazed up at him, sucking away, clearly unfazed.

“Airtight?” Diane blinked.

“All three holes, simultaneously,” Ignacio supplied. “Triple penetration. That one, she’s a party animal – when she’s high, at least. Eh, from what I’m seeing...” He grinned, leering.

“You can talk until you’re blue in the face...”

“A picture is worth a thousand words, eh?” Ramon broke in. “Come on – get up on the bed,” he told Audrey. “You can suck some black cock while I fuck you.”

“Sounds good...” Audrey backed off his cock and got up on the bed. “How? Doggie?”

“On your back, I think,” Ramon replied, musing. “That way you won’t bounce around so much and can suck Levi better.”

“Okay.” Audrey fished the pillows from the head of the bed and settled herself near the center with her head and neck supported, and her knees spread, her feet flat on the mattress. “Okay, bring it!”

“Audrey! Gawd!” Diane howled, “You sound like a total slut!”

Audrey turned to gaze at Diane, smiling crookedly. “I’ve seen me on video – with these guys. Why should ANY of us expect anything less?”

“You were stoned out of your mind!” Diane objected.

Audrey looked up at Ramon. “Maybe I’ll be a better fuck, conscious...”

Ramon cocked his head, grinning. “Maybe,” he chuckled. “Let’s find out, eh?” He pushed her knees to her shoulders and pressed his cock into her opening.

“Mmmmm! Ooooohhh! Yesssss!” Audrey gasped, as Ramon sank himself to the root in her depths.

Levi knee-walked up on her right and presented his cock, slapping it against her cheek. “Don’t forget me, Slut!”

Ramon turned to him, puffing. “Do you call all of your women slut?”

“No.”

“Then...”

“All right!” Levi waved it off. “Suck!” He reached in and started tuning Audrey’s right nipple.

“Ooohhmmmm!” Audrey wrapped her lips around Levi’s glans in mid-moan, wrapping her hand around his shaft and jacking him.

“I think maybe she’s hurting pretty bad, eh?” Ignacio teased, poker-faced, then broke into a chuckle.

“Well...” Diane argued, waving at Levi, who as far as she was concerned had vindicated HER position...

Audrey felt that she was totally free to enjoy this encounter – after all, she had nothing to prove to any of these guys EXCEPT the fact that maybe she was a better fuck wide awake than she was doped up! THAT was an incentive to go all out, actually, which was a situation that was unlikely to occur during any NORMAL outing with a guy ... Certainly, she wanted to have a shot at dating Jesse – but he understood that this was necessary to allay the suspicions and fears of the other men and earn that opportunity. Besides, there was this pecking order in the group – and Ramon, at least, wanted his piece as the leader. Since that was how the gang operated, then Jesse would be the first to understand and not hold this against her...

That feeling of freedom led to enthusiasm. These guys had provided her with huge quantities of pleasure once already – but she’d been in no position to participate properly, or even remember it directly. THIS time, by God, she was going to enjoy every minute! As a result, getting that first peak took VERY little time...

“Mmmmm! Mmmmm! MMMMM! OHMMMM! OGOD! YES! FUCK ME! YEEEEESSSSS!! UUHHHUUUUUGGGHHHH!!” Lightning flashed and thunder roared and Audrey crossed her ankles over the saddle of Ramon’s back and humped herself up to get that fine Latino cock deep inside her while the shock waves of her first climax rolled over her, momentarily unable to spare Levi any attention!

“CHINGAAAAARRR!!” Ramon howled, taken totally by surprise. The short blowjob he’d gotten hadn’t drained off his first load, so his ability to control himself fled in the face of the contractions of Audrey’s milking pussy, pulling the pin on his own explosive eruption! Waves of pleasure rushed over him while his cock gushed seed into the porky gringa again and again!

Ramon was still pulsing, dry-firing, moving slowly in Audrey’s cum-soaked cunt when she relaxed and fell back. Withdrawing his cum-slimed cock from her hole, he handed off to Levi. “Get you some. It’s good shit!”

Levi grunted. “It was before!”

“Not like this!” Ramon argued.

“She forgets to suck when she’s getting off,” Levi complained.

“So?”

“You’re hard,” Audrey interjected, tugging on Levi’s cock. “Don’t you want to fuck, anyway?”

Levi grunted. “I want it ALL!”

“We’ll come back to it, then,” Audrey replied. “Come on...” She realized that if she got too pushy, Levi would balk on general principles, so she phrased it gently, instead of yelling “Fuck me!” – which is what she REALLY wanted to do!

Levi repositioned, letting Audrey handle her own leg positions as he crawled up and draped himself over her and pressed his cock home. White goo foamed around their juncture; Levi popped up and rasped, “DAMN, Ramon! You fucking flooded the bitch!”

“Heh! See if YOU don’t!” Ramon retorted, offering Audrey his gooey cock. Audrey sucked it in, noisily, moaning around it as Levi dropped back down and started humping, rocking his ass up and down, driving his length deep into her hot, wet hole. Audrey deliberately bore down on him, clenching her floor muscles, knowing that Levi would bitch about her being loose and sloppy if he could – besides, it made it all better...

Ramon enjoyed Audrey’s oral ministrations for a minute or so, until his cock was relatively clean and Audrey was showing signs of climbing again to a peak, then he withdrew, leaving her able to concentrate her attention fully on Levi’s animal, humping stroke – and the MASSIVE climax it generated!

“OMIGAAAWD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” Audrey howled, bucking under him, wrapping her legs around his and humping up into his stroke.

“JEEZUS! JEEZUS! FUCK!” Levi hung on by the skin of his teeth, barely able to control himself in the face of Audrey’s manic undulations. When she came down, though, he had his chance...

Ramon was all about giving him shit because the porky bitch was being cooperative – but Levi wanted his piece of her head. Resuming his pounding hump, he leaned up and whispered, “You be a fucking slut! Jesse won’t want your shit after he watches you take us all on, you know – he’s too much of a pussy! Last time, you was fucked up, so it wasn’t your fault that you was giving it up, but this time, that ain’t the way it is. He’ll get his dick wet, but you can forget dating him – he can’t handle that shit. What you gonna do then, huh, Bitch?”

The taunt hit it’s mark – ‘He could be right!’ went through Audrey’s head. The possibility had always been out there, in fact, but she’d accepted it on the front end. It stung some, but there was too much going on – too much GOOD stuff!

“Worst case?” she whispered back, “I can keep doing THIS! As long as I offer this, you guys will keep coming back – and eventually, ONE of you won’t leave...” Then she shifted so she could pull his head down and kiss him!

This took Levi by surprise! She went all out, too, for about three seconds before they broke it off!

Levi eyed her for a moment, then leaned in to whisper, “You won’t get ME, Bitch!”

“No?” Audrey whispered back, “Who are you kidding, Levi? You KNOW you want your own white slut! Everything you do and say puts it out there! And you know and I know I can do it the way you want it done...”

“Crazy fucking bitch...” Levi doubled up on her, instinctively trying to dominate her with his cock. It worked, too, after a fashion – Audrey rose to her third peak of the session in mere moments – but it backfired, too, because as she wailed in completion her pussy’s rolling clutch, added to the additional stimulation provided by Levi’s faster stroke, sucked the seed from his balls! “Fucking crazy bitch!” he roared, “Take my jizz! YAAAAAH!”

Ramon wandered over and murmured, “Heh! You were saying, there, Levi? I think maybe she got a pretty good load from you...”

“Yeah, yeah,” Levi croaked, still dealing with the aftershocks. “I always SAID it was good pussy...”

Audrey lay there panting, eyeing him. “You like my ass, too!”

“You... !” Levi waved a finger at her. Lurching up, he circled around to get to her face. “Shut up and suck!” Audrey did so, smiling, knowing she’d set the needle in the big black.

Ramon turned to the spectators, “Next!”

Ignacio sucked his teeth for a moment and said, “I’ll wait,” waving Jesse forward.

Audrey turned to look at him, surprised. “Why?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.