It Wasn't My Idea
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Audrey went out clubbing on her own -- and bad things happened. But good things happened, too -- where do you draw the line?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   BBW  

Audrey woke up in almost total darkness. A sliver of light was leaking into the room where she lay on an old, stained mattress through a boarded-up window.

‘Where am I?’ she wondered, ‘How did I get here?’ She remembered basically nothing of the events of the night before; there MIGHT have been a guy ... Looking around, she spied her purse; her keychain had a little light on it, which she used to sweep the room. She was a mess – her ass hurt, her pussy hurt, her throat hurt, and from the smell of the goo oozing out of her, she’d had sex, not once but several times! Her clothes were nearby, neatly arranged in a pile, and while her pantyhose were laddered, nothing else seemed to be the worse for the wear. There were a couple of other things, too – a DVD and a note...

Audrey picked up the note and squinted to read it. It said:

“Hey, Audrey! You are one party animal! We left a little remembrance of last night for you, since you didn’t seem to be all there ... Maybe you will want to get together and do this again sometime!”

It was signed ‘Diego’ – but Audrey couldn’t remember any Diego...

The back door of the house was unlocked. Audrey dragged her things to the vicinity of the door and dressed in the additional light that opening it a bit offered. She looked all over the vacant house, but couldn’t see any evidence aside from some drippings on the mattress she’d been lying on that anything had happened there. Staggering out into blinding sunlight, she discovered her car; she locked the door of the vacant house and got out of there, driving several blocks before pulling over and calling her roommate.

“Where have you been?” Denise wanted to know. “Your work called...”

“I honestly don’t know, Denise! I woke up this morning in a vacant house – and I have NO IDEA how I got there!” Audrey replied.

“Well, you’d better call in ... I’ll see you tonight!”

“Okay, thanks!”

Audrey called her office and told them that she’d become sick and had to go to the hospital. It was total bullshit, and she was pretty sure that her boss knew it, but she had nothing better. “They put me on some stuff and I passed out and just woke up!” she insisted – and at least THAT was true...

“See if you can find your way in on Monday!” her boss retorted. Clearly, she was in the doghouse. Well, that was the LEAST of her worries...

Audrey drove home and spent some time hopping back and forth from one foot to the other, trying to decide whether it was worthwhile to go to the cops or to the hospital and get a rape kit done. There was the DVD – maybe it would tell her something...

It did – Oh, Boy did it! Four guys wearing masks ... She was fucked up, clearly, but ... The thing was a train wreck – once she started it, she couldn’t pause it, she couldn’t fast-forward it – no, she had to sit through the whole thing, from start to finish! When it was over, she sat staring at her computer monitor, unable to think!

She’d been raped, repeatedly – but aside from a short period while a black man was trying to stick his cock up her ass, dry, she hadn’t fought at all! She’d fucked, she’d sucked cocks – and she hadn’t even whimpered! What she HAD done was throw what seemed to be a couple of dozen orgasms! This was rape? Any good lawyer would present this as a gang-bang party – and Audrey as the slut – and even if they caught the guys, they would get off! Raped women don’t get off – and they ESPECIALLY don’t get off multiple times! Then there was the EXTREMELY disturbing final scene where she and some guy had sex – and it looked even to her like they were romantically involved! Rubbing her face, Audrey got up and went off to shower. There would be no attempt to get anyone arrested; she couldn’t remember a fucking thing, and the evidence – copious quantities of it – said she was a willing participant!

Her head was a mess! ‘I was defiled – right?’ The answer seemed to be ‘Maybe, ‘ at best. Maybe she just got fucked a lot – was that defiled? How could she bring rape charges on some bunch of guys when even SHE wasn’t sure what went on?

“So what happened?” Diane rasped, catching sight of Audrey as she came through the door. Then she took a second look – and shut up. After a moment, she ventured, “Audrey?”

“Take a look at this,” Audrey croaked, starting the video for probably the twelfth time. Diane settled slowly into a chair and gasped, “What the fuck?”

“I don’t remember,” Audrey croaked. “I don’t remember a fucking thing. The house I woke up in isn’t the same house, I don’t think – it was one of those vacant foreclosures on the East end of town. This is another, I think, but it isn’t the one I found myself in.”

“Sooo...”

“Shhh. Just watch. We’ll talk after.”

“Roofies, I think,” Diane ventured, after watching the thing straight through. “You were roofied. What do you remember?”

“Going to the Roundup. Hanging out for a couple of hours. No bites. I don’t remember a guy. I don’t know if I left the Roundup on my own or not. I don’t remember ANY of THAT!” she waved at the screen. “Part of me is horrified that I was raped – and part of me is pissed that I don’t remember having that much fun!”

“You know, except for the black guy, they were pretty easy on you,” Diane muttered. “I didn’t know you did deep-throat.”

“I DON’T. Well, I didn’t. I guess I can, now.” Audrey rubbed her face.

“That last guy...”

“Yeah. That’s fucking embarrassing! It looks like we’re a couple!”

“So, did you go to the cops?”

“ARE YOU KIDDING? WITH THIS?”

“Are you okay?”

“Physically? Yeah. It’s embarrassing how okay I am! You saw it – I got swatted on the ass a couple of times while fucking. That’s not EVEN unusual. I don’t have a mark on me, Diane, except for the fact that I’m chock full of semen!”

“You should go to the cops...”

“And tell them what? ‘Hey, I was in this BDSM gang-bang scene last night and I decided that maybe I shouldn’t have let those guys fuck me – would you arrest them?’ I’d be SCREWED!”

“Don’t show them the video!”

“And when they arrest the guys and THEY surface the video? Uh uh! They’d laugh me out of court! No, it never happened – I don’t even remember it. I see it, but it didn’t happen to me. I have a twin sister who likes to do gang-bang scenes,” Audrey declared.

“Can you say that?” Diane asked.

Audrey sighed. “No. Well, sort of. Jeez, I want to beat those guys with a baseball bat – and I don’t. When I think of what they COULD have done...” She shook her head. “The REAL problem is that I want to remember it SO BAD...”

“Why?”

“You KNOW why! I had a BLAST!”

“Audrey...”

“Well, I DID! I even enjoyed getting butt-fucked, once it was going good!” Audrey insisted. “I’ve watched it a dozen times – and I must have gotten off twenty or thirty times! Nobody but the black guy even THOUGHT about hurting me – and he just ran his macho thing on me and introduced me to anal sex...”

“So you’d do it again?” Diane demanded, scandalized.

“Not like THAT, but yes.”

“You’re one sick puppy, Audrey!”

Audrey cocked an eyebrow, “So, did YOU get any last night?”

Diane grimaced. “No.”

“I got about a month’s worth, I think. Maybe two. My head is fucked up, but my body is ... satisfied.”

“You realize that you didn’t know which end was up the whole time, right?”

“I got better toward the end, but, yes. My pussy knew what IT was doing and my mouth knew what IT was doing, though – and even my ass learned...”

“Soooo...”

“So now I know what I’m capable of if I let it all hang out.”

Diane just shook her head.

Ramon let it go until Sunday, then called Audrey from a burn phone. “Hey, Baby, how you doin’? That’s some party we had Thursday night!”

“Who is this?”

“You KNOW who it is, Baby!”

“Yeah, well, I do and I don’t...” Audrey replied.

“You’re a helluva fuck – we had a blast! You like the video?”

“You’re shitting me, right?”

“Is that a yes or a no?” Ramon pressed. “I don’t hear you screamin’ and yellin’, so I figure you watched it – maybe more than once, eh? I’ve jacked off to it a couple of times – it’s a LOT better than some porn...”

“Thanks?”

“I’m thinkin’ you didn’t go to the cops.”

“With THAT out there? What was I going to say? ‘They hurt me – sort of. It’s just not on the video.’ Then maybe they’d ask for details I don’t have, and marks and bruises I don’t have...”

“Yeah. We just wanted to get our dicks wet, not get revenge on women for shit.”

Except for your black friend!” Audrey pointed out.

Diane lurched up off the couch. “Who the FUCK are you talking to?” Audrey put the phone on speaker.

“Next time we’ll bring lube, Baby.”

“Is there gonna BE a next time?”

“Heh. When we started talkin’ I would have said no. Now ... No, it probably ain’t smart. Too bad, too – you’re a party animal, Babe!”

“I’m mad, you know!” Audrey declared.

“You got a right, I guess...”

“I can’t REMEMBER a FUCKING THING! I have this video of me getting off eighteen times and I don’t REMEMBER SHIT!” Audrey howled.

Ramon was taken aback! “What?”

“You ripped me off! I had all that great sex and I DON’T REMEMBER! I wanna meet the white guy! I wanna DATE the white guy!”

Ramon laughed. “I’ll be sure to tell him. He didn’t want to play, to start – I had to threaten to kick his ass. But after he watched you get off a bunch of times, his dick wouldn’t let him sit out.” He paused for a moment. “But that wouldn’t hook up the REST of us...”

“Audrey!” Diane burst out, “Are you fucking INSANE?”

“Who’s that?” Ramon rasped, getting ready to toss the phone.

“My roommate, Diane. She knows all – well, she knows what I know, anyway, which is more or less what I see on video,” Audrey replied.

“So, is she on the phone to the cops?”

“I ought to be!” Diane declared.

“What good would it do?” Audrey intervened. “After looking at that video, the cops would cut you loose. No prosecutor in the world could get a conviction ... What did you use on me?”

“Uh uh! Not on the phone! You were just fucked up and your naturally sexy self – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!” Ramon insisted.

“Yeah, okay. But it’s weird – I don’t think it would have gone down that well, even if I was straight and there as a volunteer!”

“Eh, maybe not. You were pretty mellow. Forgive and forget – mostly forget!” Ramon chuckled. “Hey, what does your roommate look like? Maybe we should introduce ourselves, eh?”

“NO FUCKING WAY!” Diane howled.

“Eh, no sense of humor...”

“She’s built like me – better titties, maybe. Brunette,” Audrey related.

“Audrey!” Diane was scandalized, “How COULD you!”

“She likes Latinos, too!” Audrey insisted.

Ramon sighed. “I should have just taken you home and fucked you, then introduced you around. Too bad.”

“Hey, no hard feelings – REALLY!” Audrey insisted.

“Baby, I wish I could believe that.” Ramon hung up the phone and stomped it, then tossed it in a garbage bin. “Drive, Jesse. Hey, she likes your dick – said she wants to date you!” he chuckled.

“What?” Jesse blinked in surprise and took his eyes off the road momentarily to gaze at Ramon.

“She’s smart, that one. She didn’t start nothing – the video shut her down like it was supposed to. But she’s pissed that she had all that fun and doesn’t remember it!”

Levi cocked his head. “So she’s a gang-bang bitch?”

“No. Well, she wasn’t then, but she might be now.”

“Son of a bitch!”

“Yeah, no shit!”

Jesse couldn’t leave it alone; his conscience was killing him! Without discussing it with Ramon, he set out to track Audrey down, gathering information about her bit by bit until he had some idea where he might find her. It took him several days to pin her down and then several days of stalking her off and on before he got up the guts to say anything, but on a Tuesday almost two weeks after that fateful Thursday night, he approached her while she was in line at a coffee shop on her lunch break and stood there, looking indecisive.

Audrey eyed him. “Can I help you?”

“No. Yes. No. Look, it wasn’t my idea!” Jesse blurted.

“What wasn’t?”

“You know!”

“I do?”

“I gotta go!” Jesse dashed from the shop.

The lights came on behind Audrey’s eyeballs, “OH!” She made to dash after him, but Jesse was long gone and all she managed to do was almost lose her place in line.

Audrey was full of the news when Diane got home. “I saw one of them!”

“One of who?”

“Those guys!”

“What? How? Which one?”

“The white one. He came up to me in the coffee shop – I think he wanted to apologize. He was REAL nervous!”

“What are you going to do about it?” Diane asked.

“I dunno – hope he comes back?”

“What? You’re whacked – you know that?” Diane declared.

“Look, from what I can tell, we had a good time and he was a great lover!” Audrey retorted. “Who ELSE do I have that information on?”

“Audrey, he’s a rapist!” Diane pointed out pedantically.

“I don’t think so. I think he was there, with them, so he had no choice,” Audrey insisted.

“Sure! In your dreams!” Diane rolled her eyes and whirled her finger by her ear in the universal ‘You’re crazy’ sign.

“Why would he hunt me down to tell me it wasn’t his idea?” Audrey retorted.

“Who knows? Whatever he is, he’s not a Boy Scout,” Diane insisted, “At the very least, he runs with a bad crowd.”

“Yeah, well,” Audrey shrugged. “I’m inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.”

“You are DEFINITELY freaking nuts!” Diane declared. “I may have to get a new roommate – you like to play with whack jobs!” They moved on to other subjects, but Audrey found that there was no discussing this one with Diane.

It was another week before the girls went out – and they went to the Hip Hop Shop, not the Roundup. Diane stood in the parking lot trying to scan three hundred and sixty degrees around her for predators constantly, but Audrey was relaxed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.