Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly and I came downstairs and saw Jenny and Rob sitting at the table. Kelly got coffee for us, and we joined them.

“When do you want to hit the road?” Rob said.

“I’m ready as soon as everyone else is,” I replied.

“Rob and I thought we’d take us out to breakfast, so we don’t have to cook and clean,” Jenny said. “We want to ask the people at the restaurant if we can show some of our pictures and sell them there.”

“I think it’s a great idea,” Kelly said.

We finished our coffee and then filled thermoses for the trip. Once we were sure we were all set, we left the house. I sat in front with Rob while Jenny and Kelly shared the backseat.

At the restaurant, Kelly and Jenny talked to the owner. He agreed to let the girls sell their pictures there and told them he could suggest a few other establishments willing to do the same.

“We’re all set. Kelly and I are going to bring a few of the pictures here when we get back. The owner said we have to pay a fifteen percent commission if we sell any pictures,” Jenny said.

“Sounds like you two are on your way,” I said.

“I just hope someone likes them enough to buy them,” Kelly said.

“We’ll find out, won’t we?” Rob added.

After finishing our meal, we left for Wisconsin. The girls sat in back, talking about which pictures they planned to display at the restaurant. Rob and I talked about the fishing tournament.

The time went quickly. We stopped at a roadside park to stretch our legs and have a cup of coffee. The girls wandered off carrying their cameras in search of things to photograph.

“I hope the girls sell a few pictures at the restaurant. It would go a long way in making Jenny, and I feel better,” Rob said.

We’d had the conversation many times. I decided to just nod rather than respond. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t understand the way our friends felt. Kelly and I had assured Rob and Jenny everything would work out, but they still dwelled on it.

Jenny and Kelly returned and told Rob and me they didn’t find anything to shoot. We got into the SUV and headed for the hotel.

Rob and I checked in at the hotel. As we always did, we shared one room. It wasn’t the cost, we enjoyed being together. I called Ziggy to let him know we’d arrived. We agreed to meet for dinner later in the evening.

Kelly and Jenny put our clothing in drawers and the closet. I sat on one of the chairs, watching the girls work. When Rob offered to help, the girls told him they’d take care of it.

The four of us relaxed and watched television until it was time to meet Paul, Sarah, and Paul’s sister Heather. I stretched out on a bed with my back against the headboard. Kelly came over and joined me.

“I’m going to go to the store. Jenny and I will be back in a few minutes,” Rob said. “Do you two need anything?”

Kelly chuckled and said, “Sure, pick up a bottle of rum and some cola.”

Jenny laughed and said, “Why do you think we’re going to the store?”

I shook my head and chuckled. Rob and Jenny left the room closing the door behind them.

“What do you and Jenny have cooked up?” I said as I reached over and rubbed Kelly’s breast.

“We don’t have anything planned, sweetie. Jen and I thought we might want a drink while we’re here,” Kelly said.

Kelly rolled onto her side and put her hand behind my head. She gave me a kiss, pulled her head back, and smiled. “Justin, we don’t have to drink to have fun with Rob and Jenny, do we?”

“No, we don’t have to drink. In fact, I like it better when I’m sober. I like it a lot better when we make love when we’re sober too,” I said.

“You don’t feel we drink too much, do you?”

“No. I’m just saying I like it better when we haven’t been drinking. Having one or two is okay, but when we have a few too many, it sort of dulls the senses.” I slipped my hand under her top and massaged Kelly’s breast.

“I like sex better when I haven’t had too much to drink too.” Kelly kissed me and pressed her chest into my hand.

We cuddled for a few minutes, sharing kisses. I removed my hand from under Kelly’s top and gave her a hug. Together we moved down, so we were lying on the bed and continued hugging.

Rob and Jenny came back into the room, placing a package on the table. Jenny laughed and sat on the bed. Kelly and I turned to them and watched as Rob moved in front of Jenny. She continued laughing as she lowered his zipper and fished his cock out of his pants.

Leaning forward, Jenny covered Rob’s cock with her mouth and started giving him a blow job. She made it noisy as she slobbered on his growing member.

“Couldn’t you two wait?” Kelly said.

“No, I lost a bet, now I have to pay my debt,” Jenny said before she resumed blowing Rob.

“Jenny said you two would be having sex when we got back. I bet her a blow job you wouldn’t be. She lost the bet,” Rob said.

“What would she have won?” I said.

“If you two were having sex, I’d be eating her,” Rob replied.

We all laughed. Rob stepped back and put his cock in his pants. Jenny got up, moved close to our bed, and smacked Kelly on her ass.

“You let me down, Kelly. I thought for sure you and Justin would be going at it,” Jenny said.

“Sorry to disappoint you,” Kelly said and then she laughed. “You should have let me know.”

The four of us laughed and made jokes. Once we settled down, we talked about what time we should head for the restaurant to meet our friends.

At five thirty, we started getting ready. Jenny and Kelly used the bathroom to fix their hair and makeup. They changed into jeans and shirts, telling Rob and me they thought it may be cool later.

Rob drove to the restaurant Paul told us about. We went in and found our friends sitting at a large table. After everyone greeted each other, we sat down.

“How has the fishing been?” Rob asked Paul after we ordered our soft drinks.

“It has been steady. We limit most of the time. We had a charter this morning and caught a three-man limit before noon,” Paul replied.

“Are we all set for the tournament?” Kelly said.

“Yes, we have everything taken care of. I registered our team the other day,” Heather said.

“How many teams are registered?” Jenny asked.

“So far there are about thirty-two boats registered. There may be more before Saturday,” Heather said. “How do you like your new truck?”

“It’s great, Heather. Jenny and I really appreciate the help,” Rob said.

“We want to pay for our share of the entry fee,” I said.

Shaking her head, Sarah said, “Paul and Heather’s dad took care of it. He also placed a full-page ad in the paper.”

“Dad sponsored the boat last year too. He is a member of the Lion’s Club and donates to all of their functions,” Paul said.

While we ate Paul and Sarah told us about the lures they we’re using and how they’d been fishing. Heather said she was able to go out on a few charters too.

“It’s nice you get time off work to fish,” Rob said to Heather.

Smiling, she nodded. “Yeah, Dad is good about giving me time off. He wants to make sure we do well at the tournament. Winning isn’t important to him, but he likes it when the boat is well represented.”

“I hope we don’t disappoint him,” Kelly said.

“We won’t, even if we don’t catch any fish. Dad feels we should have fun and do the best we can, but he isn’t all hung up on winning,” Paul said.

“You said the girls have to catch all the fish, right?” Jenny said.

“Yes. The boys can drive the boat, help set the lines and give us advice, but we have to reel in the fish,” Sarah said.

“Knowing my sister and Sarah, we’re going for a boat ride. They plan to do everything during the tournament,” Paul said.

“Even drive the boat?” Rob said.

Jenny nudged Rob, laughed, and said, “What part of everything don’t you understand?”

“We can handle it, can’t we, girls?” Sarah said.

All of the girls nodded and said they could.

“How do they know if someone cheats?” I said.

“They don’t. Everything is on the honor system.” Heather chuckled. “I don’t think the women will allow anyone to cheat. This is the only time they get to fish like this.”

“If it’s warm enough, we get to watch them fish topless,” Paul said. He laughed and added, “Make sure you bring your cameras.”

“My little brother is such a pervert,” Heather said.

“I know, but we still love him,” Sarah said.

Laughing, Heather said, “You didn’t have to grow up with him. Paul has been looking down my tops and up my skirts as long as I can remember.”

“What can I say, I like looking at sexy girls,” Paul said.

“You sure spend enough time online looking,” Heather said.

Jenny glanced at Sarah and said, “Doesn’t it bother you?”

Shaking her head, Sarah said, “No, I watch with him. Naked girls aren’t the only thing on the internet. There are men too.” She laughed when Heather nodded.

We finished our dinner, and I paid the bill. Paul and Rob protested, but I won.

Standing in the parking lot, we agreed to meet at the boat at about six the next morning so we could practice. We said goodbye and went our separate ways.

“Heather’s cool, isn’t she?” Kelly said.

“I think so, Kelly. I can’t get over how open she is and how she talks about things in front of her brother,” Jenny said. “My brothers are okay, but not like Paul. If I had said some of the things Heather said, they would have been pissed.”

“Sarah takes in all in stride too,” Rob said.

We got back to the hotel and went to our room. Kelly removed her clothes and stretched out on the bed in her panties. Jenny and Rob sat on the couch, and I turned on the television. After finding the weather channel, I put the remote on the nightstand. I stripped to my underwear and joined Kelly on our bed.

“I hope we don’t mess up while we’re fishing,” Kelly said.

“I wouldn’t worry about it, baby. You and Jenny will do fine,” I said.

“It looks like we’re going to have good weather. The forecast is for temperatures in the eighties for the next few days,” Rob said.

“Warm temperatures mean topless girls,” I said. I rubbed Kelly’s stomach. “We might be able to talk them into fishing naked.”

Jenny laughed and said, “You don’t have to talk me into getting naked.”

“I think you like being naked more than you like being dressed,” Rob said.

Jenny jumped, removed her clothes and laughed. “Who me?”

Kelly put her hand between my legs and fondled my cock. “I like seeing you naked, Jenny,” Kelly said.

Jenny came over to the bed, gripped the waistband of Kelly’s panties, and pulled them down her legs. I smiled as I watched my wife lift her body to help.

“I like seeing your cute naked body too,” Jenny said while twirling Kelly’s panties around her finger.

Jenny and Kelly stripped me before then they went after Rob. Once he was as naked as the rest of us, we settled down. Kelly returned to our bed, snuggled against me, and rested her head on my chest.

The four of us talked for a few minutes. Kelly said she wanted to take a shower so she wouldn’t have to do it in the morning. She got out of bed, grabbed my hand, and asked me to join her.

“You and Jenny are acting crazy tonight,” I said while Kelly and I stood in the shower.

Putting her hands on my shoulders, Kelly gave me a kiss. “We’re just having a little fun, sweetie. You’re not mad at me, are you?”

I moved my hands to Kelly’s ass and pulled her against me. “No, I’m not mad. I was just stating a fact.”

“One of the things I love about you is you let me act silly. I won’t do it if it upsets you,” Kelly said.

“Sweetie, I love it when you act silly. I love the fact none of us takes life too seriously, and we have fun.”

Kelly reached between us and fondled my cock. “Do you like it when we have sex?”

“What kind of question is that? I love having sex with you,” I said.

Grinning, Kelly said, “I was beginning to wonder. You haven’t fucked me today. I’m worried you’ve lost interest in me.”

I realized Kelly was goofing around. Moving one hand between her butt cheeks, I pressed a finger against her anus causing her to squirm.

“I love it when you play with my asshole.”

I removed my hand, grabbed the soap, and rubbed it between her cheeks. Kelly tightened her grip on my cock and stroked me as I used the soap to lube her anus. When I put my finger against her again, is slipped into her rectum.

Kelly released my cock, turned around, and placed her hands on the wall. She bent at the waist as she pushed back against my finger. When I added a second digit, she gasped.

“Are you going to fuck my ass?”

“No, I’m going to finger you,” I said. “I don’t want to use soap as a lubricant. It might burn if it goes too deep inside you.”

I reached around Kelly and rubbed her clit while sawing my fingers in and out of her anus. She wiggled and shook as her climax reached its peak. When I removed my fingers, she turned around and hugged me. She gave me a kiss and then hugged me.

“I loved what you did, but you still haven’t fucked me.”

“Let’s finish our shower and see what we can do to fix it,” I said.

Kelly and I finished, dried ourselves, and went into the bedroom. Jenny was kneeling on the bed, sucking Rob’s cock.

“Still paying your debt?” Kelly said.

Jenny moaned and nodded her head.

“The shower is all yours when you finish what you’re doing.”

Jenny removed her mouth and got off the bed. “Thanks.”

Rob and Jenny went into the bathroom. Kelly got in the bed on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me. I moved behind her, stroked my cock, and slipped it into her pussy. Holding her hips, I started thrusting in and out of Kelly. My hips slapped against her bottom every time I shoved my cock into her.

Kelly looked back at me, smiled, and said, “Let me know when you’re close. I want it in my mouth.”

I continued fucking Kelly. After about fifteen minutes I told her I was close. She disengaged, turned around, and took me in her mouth. Using her hand, she stroked my cock until I came.

“Yum, I love your cum,” Kelly said after licking her lips.

I gave Kelly a kiss and then pulled back the covers. We stretched out, covered ourselves, and snuggled together. Rob and Jenny came out of the bathroom and climbed into the bed next to Kelly’s and mine.

“I can’t wait to get out on the boat tomorrow. I’m looking forward to fishing,” Rob said.

“This is for the girls, baby. You, Justin, and Paul get to watch us fish,” Jenny said.

“Tomorrow is just practice and to locate the fish. Justin and I should be able to fish too.”

“Jenny and I need all the practice we can get. If you boys want to fish we’ll have to come back,” Kelly said. She chuckled and added, “I’ll fish topless so you boys will have something to look at and keep your minds off fishing.”

“We get to see you two naked all the time, but we don’t get to go salmon fishing often,” Rob said.

“Who knows, maybe you will get a chance to fish too. We’ll talk to Heather and see what she says. She’s done this before,” Jenny said.

“It doesn’t matter to me. I want to fish, but if we have to come back so Rob and I can do it, it’s okay with me,” I said.

Kelly wiggled against my side and moved her hand to my crotch. “I’ll take you below and take your mind off fishing, sweetie,” Kelly said as she fondled me.

The alarm woke me at five. I sat up, hanging my legs over the side of the bed. Reaching behind me, I ran my hand down Kelly’s back to her ass. She wiggled against my fingers, rolled over, and sat next to me.

“Good morning, sweetie. I love you,” Kelly said.

I love you too. We need to get going,” I said.

Rob and Jenny got up. We all started dressing while waiting for the coffee pot to finish. Dividing the coffee into four cups, I passed them out. Kelly and Jenny talked about what they wanted to take with them. They packed a duffel bag, adding shorts and tee shirts for Rob and me.

We headed out to meet our friends at a restaurant near the marina. Paul, Sarah, and Heather were inside, waiting for us. After greeting each other, we ordered breakfast.

“Rob and Justin want to know if they can fish while we’re practicing,” Jenny said.

“Sure, we’re only practicing today. We can do everything else, so we get practice setting the lines and driving the boat,” Heather said.

“We talked to one of the restaurants in Marquette. They’re going to let Jenny, and I display some of our pictures. We hope to sell some,” Kelly said.

“That’s great. I wish you two a lot of luck,” Sarah said.

“Thanks. We need to start making money with our photography,” Jenny said.

“You might be able to get a few good shots while we’re fishing today,” Heather said.

Paul laughed and said, “I don’t think they’re looking for pictures of girls fishing topless.”

Heather smacked her brother’s arm. “Who said we’re going to flash our tits?”

Jenny glanced at Kelly. She shrugged her shoulders and said, “Who says we won’t?”

The girls laughed. Sarah told us she would fish topless if it were warm enough.

“As I said, my little brother’s a pervert,” Heather said.

“Not any more than Rob and Justin are,” Jenny said.

“What can I say? I happen to like looking at boobs,” Paul said.

“I agree with Paul,” Rob said.

“Okay, that’s enough about our tits. Let’s finish eating and go fishing,” Heather said.

We laughed and joked as we finished eating breakfast. Rob insisted on paying the bill. I was going to argue, but Kelly shook her head.

When we arrived at the marina, Rob and I helped the girls carry their camera equipment to the boat. We went aboard, stowing the gear in the cabin. I noticed the berth looked as if someone slept in it.

“We stayed on the boat last night,” Paul said.

“It looks like it would be crowded,” I said.

Shaking his head, Paul said, “It’s not bad. The three of us are able to fit in the bed.”

Paul and I went up to the cockpit. Heather was showing Kelly and Jenny how to prepare the boat to leave. Rob, Paul, and I sat on the seats, watching, and listening to the girls. When the engines were ready, Sarah and Kelly cast off the lines.

Heather pulled the boat out of the slip, maneuvering it through the marina and out into the harbor. When Sarah asked Jenny if she wanted to drive, she took the helm.

We motored for about a half hour. Sarah and Kelly prepared the rods, attaching lures to the lines. Heather told Jenny to slow down and head north.

“Take the helm, Paul. We’ll set the lines,” Heather told her brother.

Rob went below, returning with the camcorder. He started recording the girls as they set the downriggers and lines. Rob moved around the cockpit, trying to capture all the action.

Stepping back, the four girls stood watching the rods. One by one, they put their arms around each other’s waists, standing shoulder to shoulder.

“We’re going to have a blast,” Sarah said. “Heather and I are so happy you came to fish with us.”

“We’ve been looking forward to it too. It’s about all Jenny, and I have talked about since the last time we were here,” Kelly said.

As I sat listening to the girls, I couldn’t help feeling happy for them. Jenny and Kelly were making new friends as well as doing something new. It was great knowing my wife was interested in fishing.

Since our days in the small cabin, Kelly and I had grown. We were discovering new things we could share. The idea the girls were interested in outdoor activities was excellent. Both Jenny and Kelly showed enthusiasm for shooting bows, guns, hunting, and now fishing.

I felt a hand on my knee. Turning, I saw it was Rob. He nodded and then smiled.

“We’re a couple of lucky men, Justin. How could we ask for better partners?” Rob said.

“No shit. All three of us are fortunate to have girls who like to do something other than shop,” Paul said.

“I wonder if the girls would be interested in fly-fishing,” I said. “Walking a stream with Kelly would be fun.”

“I’m planning to take Sarah ice fishing this winter. She said she wanted to try it,” Paul said.

One of the downrigger rods went off. Heather told Kelly to take it. Jumping toward the stern, Kelly grabbed the rod. Heather and Sarah couched her as she fought the fish. Rob pointed the camcorder at Kelly, recording the action.

A few minutes later, Jenny netted the scrappy salmon. She brought the fish aboard, flipping it out of the net. Sarah removed the lure from the fish’s mouth, picked it up, and handed it to Jenny. After Rob recorded her with the fish, Heather told Jenny to release it.

“Aren’t we going to keep the fish we catch?” Kelly said.

“We’ll keep a few, but if things go well while we practice, we’ll have more fish than we can use,” Sarah said.

The girls reset the line, making sure the other rods were okay. Heather suggested they change all of the lures except the one they caught the fish with. Rob recorded the action as Heather, Jenny, Kelly, and Sarah reeled in the lines.

“Kelly and Jenny are doing great,” Paul said. “The girls work well as a team.”

Nodding, I said, “Yeah, it’s great watching them having fun.”

“I don’t think many girls would enjoy the things our girls do. Kelly and Jenny seem to be up for almost anything,” Rob said.

“Sarah is the same. My sister Heather has always been a tomboy,” Paul said.

“Does her boyfriend ever fish with Heather?” I said.

Shaking his head, Paul said, “Heather doesn’t have a boyfriend. She never has. My sister dates, but doesn’t get serious with anyone.” Paul smiled, glanced at the girls, and whispered, “Heather likes women more than she does men. She went through a nasty relationship when she was in high school. Now, she’s very cautious about who she gets close with.”

Glancing at the cockpit, I watched the interaction between the four girls. They stood next to one another, watching the rods. I noticed that Kelly stood near Jenny while Sarah and Heather were close.

“Does Sarah get along with your sister?” I said.

Paul smiled as he nodded. “All three of us get along well. When I brought Sarah home for the first time, she and Heather hit it off. Since then, those two have become good friends.”

Rob chuckled. “I hope I’m not reading anything into what you said, but Kelly and Jenny are extremely close to each other.”

Laughing, Paul said, “It’s fun to watch, isn’t it?”

Rob and I joined Paul’s laughter. “It’s not only fun, but it’s also exciting,” I said.

“Too true, Justin, but not as exciting as joining in,” Rob said.

“No shit,” Paul said, causing me to look at him.

Paul’s grin said volumes. It became clear he and his sister were not only close, but it appeared they were also lovers. I didn’t know what to say. Rob smiled and nodded.

“Heather and I have been close all our lives. When we were young, I looked up to my big sister. She helped me with my homework among other things. When I was younger, I was shy. She helped me overcome my shyness.

“When I was ready to start dating, Heather taught me how to kiss. She also told me how to act around girls. I learned what girls liked and disliked. She taught me no means no, and to keep my mouth shut about the things I did with the girls I dated,” Paul said.

Rob and I nodded. “Those are lessons I wish I had known when I was younger. My mouth got me into trouble more than once. I was one to brag about things when I dated,” Rob said.

One of the rods went off, interrupting our conversation. Jenny took it, pulling back and reeling against the fish. When she got the scrappy salmon the transom, Kelly leaned over to get it with the net.

“Nice job, girls. You two are learning fast,” Heather said.

“Thanks, this is a blast,” Kelly said, and then she gave Jenny a high-five.

Laughing, Jenny said, “You can do better than that, Kelly.” Jenny wrapped her arms around Kelly, hugging her close. When the two girls shared a kiss, I smiled.

“Okay, you two. Are you going to fish or fool around?” Sarah said.

Releasing Kelly, Jenny chuckled and said, “I didn’t know we had a choice.”

“We always have choices. If you want to fool around, I suggest you wait until it gets warmer,” Heather said.

“Why?” Kelly said.

Laughing, Sarah said, “It’s more fun when you’re topless.”

Rob, Paul, and I sat under the hardtop laughing at the exchange. The more the four girls kibitzed, the racier they became. When Sarah moved behind Heather, wrapped her arms around her, and grabbed her breasts, I started laughing harder. Rob and Paul laughed as hard as I did.

“Why don’t you show us how you really feel, Heather?” Paul said.

Heather shot a look at her brother. Sarah laughed, turned Heather around, and kissed her. Rather than pulling away, Paul’s sister put her arms around Sarah. They continued kissing for a moment before stepping apart.

Looking at Rob and me, Heather said, “Well, I guess the cat’s out of the bag.”

Jenny started chuckling. She kissed Kelly and then laughed. Kelly put her hands on Jenny’s chest, gripping both her breasts. Jenny wiggled against Kelly’s hands, leaned in and kissed her.

The four girls continued laughing and goofing around. Jenny and Kelly moved closer to Heather and Sarah. The started talking, keeping their voices low so Rob, Paul, and I couldn’t hear what they said.

A few minutes later, they all hugged. Kelly glanced at me, smiling when I nodded. I sat back, watching as once again the love of my life grew. In the past, Kelly would have been reluctant to do the things she did with the four girls. Then, she would come to me, asking for my approval, if not my blessing.

This time, Kelly didn’t look to me. She went with the flow, enjoying the morning with Jenny and her two new friends.

“You girls should stop fooling around and catch the fish on the starboard rigger,” Paul said.

Sarah grabbed the rod. She and Kelly landed the fish, once again releasing it. Rob stood with the camcorder, recording the action. With the line reset, the girls resumed fishing.

We fished until noon. Heather and Sarah went below to prepare sandwiches for our lunch. Kelly and Jenny remained in the cockpit, watching the rods.

Heather came out and told Kelly and Jenny to pull the lines. She said they would move to another area after lunch.

A few minutes later, we ate the lunch the two girls prepared. The seven of us sat on the deck in the cockpit while the boat drifted. We didn’t see any other fishermen in the area and felt safe.

“I hope you and Rob can keep what you’ve learned between us,” Heather said.

Rob laughed and said, “I know nothing.” His impression of Sargent Schultz from the old Hogen’s Heros television show was poor but funny.

“I guess you’ve all realized my brother, Sarah, and I share a special relationship. None of us are ashamed of how we feel about one another. However, we can’t let it become common knowledge,” Heather said.

All of us were silent for a moment. It was a little hard for me to digest what Heather shared, but I did admire her as well as Paul and Sarah’s bravery. If they hadn’t said anything, I would have never known. Then I began wondering why she felt it was necessary.

I noticed Jenny was smiling. Incestual relationships were nothing new to her. Her brother and sister were involved. Even though they were step-siblings, they were siblings nonetheless.

Kelly looked at Sarah, smiling when Sarah began grinning.

“When I started dating Ziggy, I was shy. At first, I didn’t want the lights on when we made love. I’ve gotten over my shyness,” Sarah said.

“How?” Kelly asked.

Chuckling, Sarah said, “Actually, it was because of you and Jenny. When we went to the party at your house last winter, I got a little drunk. I saw you two in the hot tub and decided to try it. At first, I thought you guys were wearing bathing suits. Then I realized you were naked.

“Anyway, I gathered all my courage and got into the tub. After a few minutes, I began to relax and enjoy myself. When the boys joined us I felt self-conscious, but with Ziggy’s reassurance and encouragement, I was able to overcome my fears,” Sarah said.

Paul chuckled and nodded. “After the party, it was all I could do to keep my sweetie dressed. Sarah told me that for the first time in her life she felt liberated.”

“You don’t seem to mind, baby,” Sarah said. “Like Paul said, I was finally able to get over my insecurities. It was as if someone flipped a switch and I changed. I began thinking differently and enjoying life.”

“We came to my home for a visit, and so I could introduce Sarah to my family. They welcomed her with open arms. After a couple trips, Sarah and Heather became friends,” Paul said.

“So, how did the three of you...” Kelly started to say.

Heather started laughing. “It was an accident. During one of their visits, Sarah caught Paul and I fooling around. We weren’t having sex, but my brother did have his hands under my shirt.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.