Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly turned off the alarm, rolled onto my body and gave me a kiss. We snuggled together and shared tender kisses.

“We should get going,” I said.

Kelly nodded, kissed me and got out of bed. I watched her ass as she walked to the bathroom, grinning when she looked over her shoulder and winked.

I started the coffee pot and turned on the television in hopes of getting a weather report.

“It looks like it’s going to be a nice day,” Rob said.

I looked toward his bed and saw him sitting on the edge. Jenny jumped up and headed for the bathroom.

“If the weather report is correct, it’s going to be in the mid-eighties,” I said.

“It also says there will be light winds and calm seas,” Rob said as he poured coffee for us.

When Jenny and Kelly came out of the bathroom, I went in. I took care of my bladder and then started to shave. Rob came in, took a piss and then stood next to me at the sink.

“The dinner we had last night was great,” Rob said and then he chuckled. “I never thought I’d be comfortable sharing the bathroom with another guy.”

“It doesn’t bother me at all. I think it’s because of how well we all get along.” I glanced at Rob in the mirror and smiled.

“Jenny and I have talked about our relationships many times. We both think it’s great and feel things couldn’t be better.” Rob turned to me. “Justin, we can’t tell you and Kelly how happy we are. You and Kelly are more like family than friends.”

“Kelly and I feel the same way. It’s one of the reasons we insisted you move into the house with us. Both of us like the idea of the four of us living as a family,” I said. I leaned against the counter and called for Jenny and Kelly.

Jenny and Kelly came into the bathroom wearing their underwear. Kelly moved between Rob and me so she could take care of her hair.

“Make room for us. We have to get ready too,” Jenny said.

“I have something I need to say. It seems like whenever we talk, our happiness comes up. Kelly tells me how happy she is, Rob and Jenny tell us how happy they are. I think we all feel the same way. While it’s nice to hear, I don’t have to be told all the time.

“What we have is a very unique relationship between four very unique people. It’s clear we’re happy and enjoy the way we’ve chosen to live. We all express our happiness in the things we do together,” I said.

Kelly hugged me and then reached for Jenny. Rob joined us in a group hug.

“Sweetie, I plan to remind you of how much I love you and how happy I am for a very long time. I don’t care if you think it’s repetitive,” Kelly said.

Chuckling, Rob said, “Yeah, what Kelly said. I do it because I never want you to think Jenny and I take you two for granted.”

“I tell you because I am happy, Justin. I don’t tell you because think you’ll forget, but because it’s how I feel. When I have a good meal, I say so. When I have good sex, I say so. When I’m happy, I’m going to tell you. I tell Rob how happy I am all the time,” Jenny said.

“Mom says happiness comes from within you. No one can make you happy if you’re not happy with yourself. People enjoy the things we do for them, but it isn’t what makes them happy. She says the same thing about love.” Kelly gave me a kiss.

“Okay, I understand. For what it’s worth, I’m happy too,” I said.

We all tightened our hug and then separated. Rob and I finished and left the girls to finish getting ready. We dressed and then sat on the couch to wait for them. They came out and put on jeans and tee shirts.

Kelly and Jenny put clothing in a duffle bag and told us they were ready to go. The girls picked up their camera bags and put the backpacks on. Rob grabbed the duffle bag and we left.

On the way to the marina, we stopped at a gas station to pick up soda and water. We put our beverages in the back of the truck and continued to the marina. I grabbed the case of water and Rob picked up the case of soda. We walked down the pier to the boat and saw Paul standing in the cockpit.

“You guys are early. I was just getting started,” Paul said after inviting us aboard.

“We didn’t want to be late,” I said.

Kelly and Jenny went into the cabin. Rob and I stowed the drinks in a cooler Paul pointed out.

“What can we do to help?” Rob said.

“You can put lures on those rods,” Paul said. He pointed to six rods parked in rod holders along the edge of the hardtop.

Rob began taking the rods from the holders and handed them to me. Paul showed me the rod holders on the downriggers and in the top of the gunwale, telling me to put them there.

Paul showed us which lures he wanted us to attach to the rods, referring to them with strange sounding names. He showed me how to attach the lures to the snap-swivels tied to the line.

Kelly, Sarah, and Jenny came out of the cabin with coffee for us. We took the thermal mugs and thanked them.

“I have food out in the galley,” Sarah said. “Come eat and then we can take off.”

We all went into the cabin and ate donuts, bagels, and fresh fruit. While we ate, Paul told us his plans for the morning.

“We’re going to start over one hundred fifty feet of water. We’ll work our way out to deeper water until we locate the fish. I want to get into the kings if we can,” Paul said.

“I hope we catch some so we can have salmon for dinner tonight,” Sarah said.

“I’d think you’d have all the fish you want,” Jenny said.

Shaking her head, Sarah said, “When we take clients out, they keep all the fish. We’ve been so busy we haven’t been able to get out fishing for fun. I’m looking forward to today.”

Kelly and Jenny took out their cameras and discussed which lens they wanted to use. Jenny chose a zoom lens and Kelly put a wide-angle lens on her camera. They made sure the batteries were fully charged and then we went out to the cockpit.

Paul started the engines while Sarah tended to the power, water, and lines. Rob pitched in and helped. A few minutes later, Paul pulled out of the slip and headed through the marina to the lake.

I stood next to Kelly, both of us leaning against the port gunwale. We looked at the other boats in the marina, commenting on how nice some of them were. Rob stood next to Paul and asked questions about the electronics.

When Paul pushed the throttles forward after entering the lake, I noticed it got cooler. The hooded sweatshirts we wore were not heavy enough to keep us warm. Kelly and I moved under the hardtop to get out of the wind.

“Hey, Ziggy, it gets chilly when we go this fast,” Kelly said.

“Stay under the hardtop or go in the cabin. It’ll be better when we start fishing. We’ll go about two miles an hour when we troll,” Paul said.

“I told you it would be cold in the morning,” Sarah said. “You should have worn a warmer jacket.”

“Oh well, I guess one of these men will have to keep me warm,” Kelly said.

I put my arm around Kelly and pulled her to my side. She kissed my cheek and said, “Thanks.”

About a half hour later, Paul slowed the boat. Sarah took over at the helm while Paul moved to the stern of the boat. Rob and I moved closer to Paul and I asked what we could do.

“Do you know how to set the downrigger lines, Rob?” Paul said.

“I think so. How far back and down do you want the lures?” Rob said.

“Let’s start at sixty back and fifty feet down. The reels have line counters.”

Paul showed me how to let out the line and then attach it to the release on the downrigger cable. He gave me the rod, telling me to keep the line tight while he lowered the ball.

“The lead ball takes the line down to the depth we want to fish. We are doing what they call controlled depth fishing,” Paul said.

Once the ball was at the depth Paul wanted it, he told me to put the rod in the holder on the downrigger. He showed me how to tighten the line until the rod bowed.

“If you wind it too tight, you’ll pull the line out of the release. It takes time to learn how much to tighten the line,” Paul said.

“How do you tell, Ziggy?”

“I watch the bow in the rod. I know when it’s right,” Paul told me.

Paul helped me setup the second downrigger line. He swung the boom of the downrigger out so it pointed out to the side of the boat and I attached the line to the release. Holding my thumb on the reel, I lowered the ball to the prescribed depth. After placing the rod butt in the holder, I tightened the line. I took one too many turns on the crank and the line pulled free of the release.

“Shit!” I said.

Paul laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it. I still do it.”

I reeled in the line and raised the ball. The second time I set the line, I didn’t wind it too tight.

Paul showed Rob and I how to send out lines with Dispy-Divers on them. He explained how the Dispy-Divers took the lure down and away from the boat. The lines had dodgers and flies on them.

Once the six lines were set, we stepped back and watched the rods. Paul told us to watch the Dispy rods for any odd movement at the tip. He said when a fish hit one of the downrigger rods it would spring up.

“Move so we can get pictures of the back of the boat,” Jenny said.

I looked forward and saw Jenny and Kelly with their cameras up. We moved toward the helm so the girls could take the pictures they wanted to take.

“We have pictures of you guys getting the rods ready,” Kelly said.

“Did you get a picture of me when I messed up?” I said.

“What did you do?” Jenny said.

I told the girls about winding the line too tight and pulling it out of the release. Sarah laughed and told us she did it many times before she got the hang of it.

“So, how long do we have to wait until we catch a fish?” Kelly said.

Paul chuckled. “Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. Some days we get into them early, but other days we fish for hours before we get bit.”

“How often do you get skunked?” Rob said.

“Not too often. As I said yesterday, if we don’t get into the salmon or steelheads, we’ll drop down for lake trout. When we charter we guarantee fish. If we don’t get anything we give the clients another trip for free,” Paul said.

“We haven’t had to give away any trips so far this year,” Sarah said.

“How do you like working on the boat?” Kelly said to Sarah.

“I love it! It’s way better than working in a fast food restaurant. I make more money too.”

Paul shouted, “Fish on.” He told Rob to grab one of the downrigger rods.

Rob moved to the stern, grabbed the rod, and began reeling in the fish. Jenny shifted so she could take pictures while Rob fought the fish.

After about fifteen minutes, Paul moved to the transom. He stood ready with a net as Rob brought the fish closer. Leaning over, Paul told Rob to back up. He scooped the fish into the net and brought it aboard.

Jenny and Kelly got close so they could take pictures of the king salmon. Paul used a pair of pliers to remove the hook from the fish’s mouth. I took the rod from Rob so he could pick up his catch.

The girls took several pictures of Rob holding the fish. He put his fingers in the gills and his other hand under the fish so he could hold it horizontality. Once the girls had all the pictures they wanted, Paul opened a cooler and Rob placed the fish on the ice.

Rob was resetting the line when another rod went off. I grabbed it when Paul told me to and began reeling. The fish fought hard, pulling line from the reel. As soon as I gained line, the fish surged and stripped it off the reel against the drag.

I could hear Kelly screeching as I fought the fish. I glanced at her and saw she was taking pictures of me.

“This is so exciting,” Kelly said.

“Wait until your turn. These fish fight hard,” I said.

“They fight a lot harder than the perch you caught,” Rob said as he laughed.

I fought the fish to the rear of the boat. Paul netted it and flopped it on the deck. After he removed the hook, I picked up the fish so Kelly could record my first salmon.

Once Kelly and Jenny took their pictures, we put the fish in the cooler with the one Rob caught. I reset the line and we stepped back to wait for the next bite.

Sarah made a wide turn, telling us she was going to go over the area again. She told us she marked where we caught the fish on the chart plotter so we could re-fish the same places.

She ran north for about a half hour before making another wide turn and heading back over our path.

“Sometimes the fish only bite when we troll in one direction,” Paul said. “If the fish will only bite on a south troll, we’ll pull the lines and run back. There’s no sense in fishing when the fish won’t bite.”

The next bite came on the port downrigger rod. Paul grabbed the rod, set the hook and called for Kelly.

Kelly put her camera down and took the rod. She put the butt against her stomach and began fighting the fish. I picked up her camera and took shots of her.

“Holy shit, this fish is fighting so hard!” Kelly said.

“I have a belly belt if you want it. It’ll protect you,” Paul said.

Before Kelly answered, Paul took the belt out of a locker. He showed us the plastic device and then moved behind Kelly. Paul wrapped the belt around Kelly, fastened it, and then adjusted it so it fit. He showed Kelly how to put the rod butt in the small cup.

“Thanks, this is much better,” Kelly said.

Kelly managed to bring the fish alongside the boat. Rob netted it and put it on the deck. Kelly gave me her rod and bounced on the deck.

“I did it! I caught the fish,” Kelly said, her voice a hi-pitched squeal.

Jenny took pictures when Paul handed the fish to Kelly. She held it proudly, showing it to all of us. After Paul put the salmon in the cooler, Kelly hugged me.

“This is so much fun. I can’t believe how hard these fish fight,” Kelly said. She turned to Jenny and smiled. “You’re going to have a blast when you catch one.”

It didn’t take long before we had another fish on. Kelly removed the belt, put it around Jenny, and showed her how to seat the rod but in the device. Jenny began reeling against the fish, laughing when it took line.

Kelly moved around the cockpit, taking shots of Jenny fighting the stubborn fish. It took almost twenty minutes for the fish to tire and let Jenny bring it to the stern. Rob netted the fish while Kelly recorded everything on film.

Jenny held her fish and Kelly took her picture. Paul put the large king salmon in the cooler while Rob reset the line.

“Not too bad, it’s only eight thirty and we have four in the box,” Sarah said. She stood next to Paul, gazing into the cooler.

“Aren’t you afraid the boat will go off course?” Rob said.

Shaking her head, Sarah said, “I have it on auto-pilot. The boat will follow the course we’ve been fishing.”

“I wish we’d brought our video camera. It would be cool to have a video of our fishing,” Kelly said.

“We can come back and hire Ziggy for a charter one of these days,” I said.

“Really?”

I laughed, hugged Kelly, and whispered in her ear. “I think you can convince me to bring you back.”

Kelly wiggled in my arms. She kissed me, chuckled, and said, “Let’s go to the cabin.”

“Why do you want to take Justin to the cabin?” Jenny said.

“He said I could convince him to come back and hire Ziggy for a charter so we can bring the video camera.”

“We can take care of it later, sweetie,” I said while laughing.

Paul and Sarah moved to the helm and started talking about whether or not they should try another place. Sarah told him she felt they were doing well where we were and there was no need to move.

I stood with my arm around Kelly while we stood watching the rods. Jenny came over, stood on my other side, and bumped against me.

Looking around me, Jenny said, “Let me know if you need any help convincing Justin to come back.”

I glanced at Jenny, smiled, and said, “I can be stubborn sometimes.”

“I have no doubt Kelly and Jen can get their way,” Rob said. He stood behind me and I didn’t realize he heard our conversation.

I turned around and nodded. “There’s no doubt in my mind these two can get their way with us, Rob.”

Paul came over and asked if anyone wanted coffee. Rob and I said we did and followed him into the cabin. After filling our mugs, we stood in the galley and talked.

“We should get out there in case we hook another fish,” I said.

“We’re okay. If we hook up, Sarah and the girls can handle it. Sarah has really taken to salmon fishing. She’s as good as most of the men I know. When we charter, Dad drives the boat while Sarah and I help our clients,” Paul said.

“It must be fun for you two,” Rob said.

“It’s been a blast. Sarah is everything I want in a girl. She loves the outdoors, loves to fish, and has absolutely no hang-ups.”

“She sounds like Kelly and Jenny. They are very open to new experiences and never complain. When Rob and I want to go fishing, they encourage us. They came with us on one of our trips and took pictures,” I said.

“Yeah, and now they want waders so they can get better shots. It wouldn’t surprise me if they decided to try fly fishing,” Rob said.

“Is it a problem?” Paul said.

Laughing, Rob said, “Hell no. I think they would look hot in waders, especially if it’s the only thing they wore.”

“Maybe I should teach Sarah to fly fish,” Paul said.

The three of us laughed and made comments about our girls wearing waders. Paul mentioned he didn’t think Sarah would have a problem with it. Rob and I assured him Kelly and Jenny would be more than willing.

We heard someone yell, “Fish on.” When Rob and I headed for the cockpit, Paul slowed us down.

“Let’s see if they ask for help,” Paul said.

We moved to the doorway so we could watch the girls. Sarah coached Kelly while she fought a fish on one of the Dispy-Diver rods. I couldn’t help the feeling of pride as I watched Kelly fighting the fish. She listened to Sarah, doing what she was told. Jenny scurried around the cockpit taking pictures.

The girls landed the fish and put it in the cooler. They came together and hugged as they bounced up and down. Unable to contain my excitement, I walked out and told Kelly what a great job she did.

Rob put his hand on Jenny’s shoulder and told her how proud he was.

“It looks like you girls don’t need us,” Rob said.

Sarah laughed and said, “Oh yes we do. We may be able to fish, but there are things we need a man for.”

“What?” Kelly said with a giggle.

“To fuck us of course,” Sarah replied, causing the girls to break out in laughter.

“We can take care of each other,” Jenny offered.

Shaking her head, Sarah said, “True, but I need something you two don’t have.”

Paul stopped laughing for a moment and said, “What would that be?”

Sarah moved over to Paul and put her hand between his legs. “I need your cock, baby.”

We settled down and Jenny helped Kelly reset the line. Standing back, I put my arm around Kelly’s shoulders and pulled her to my side.

“How about you, sweetie, do you need anything from me?” I said.

Kelly turned toward me, smiled, and said, “Sweetheart, I need everything from you.” She moved her hand to my crotch and gently squeezed me. “Your big cock is a bonus.”

I didn’t know how to reply to my wife. She hugged me while I blinked my eyes and tried to swallow the lump in my throat. Of all the things she could have said, I wasn’t expecting her to say what she did.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart, I’ll give you everything I can,” I said.

Kelly leaned back, looked into my eyes, and smiled. “What I need most is your love.”

“You’ve got it.”

Nodding, she said, “I know. You show me every moment how much you love me.”

One of the rods went off and Paul called out. He grabbed the rod, set the hook, and looked for someone to take it from him.

“Go ahead and take the fish,” Rob said.

Paul nodded and began reeling against the fish. A few minutes later, he pulled it close enough for Sarah to net it.

“You got a nice steelhead, baby,” Sarah said.

“It’s been a while since I fought and landed a fish. It was fun,” Paul said.

He removed the hook from the fish and tossed it in the cooler. I reset the line and then stepped back. Smiling, I thought about just how perfect the day was turning out. We were having fun with friends and catching fish. Jenny and Kelly took pictures of us while Rob pitched in to help set rods and change lures.

“It doesn’t get much better than this, does it?” I said.

“No kidding, this is great,” Rob said.

We fished for another hour without hooking a fish. Sarah suggested we have lunch and try another area. Paul agreed and we began reeling in the lines and putting the rods in holders. Once all the lines were in, Paul took the helm and pushed the throttles forward. The girls went to the galley to fix lunch while Rob and I stayed with Paul.

Paul pulled into a small public harbor as he used the radio to request a slip. The harbormaster gave him the information he needed as Paul motored to the slip. Rob and I helped tie the boat to the dock while Paul shut down the engines.

“We can get off and take a walk after lunch. The fishing should pick up again later in the afternoon,” Paul said.

We ate our sandwiches while talking about our successful morning. Paul and Sarah related a few stories about charters they’d worked, telling us some of their clients were jerks.

“I hate it when the clients drink too much. Some of them think they can talk to me anyway they want to. I have to tell them I’m not interested in dating them,” Sarah said.

“If they get out of hand, we head in. We won’t put up with any shit from the clients,” Paul added.

Sarah laughed and said, “One man offered me two hundred dollars to show him my breasts.”

“Did you?” Kelly said.

“No, but I considered it. Two hundred bucks is a lot of money. Paul and I are saving all we can so we can get a place together when we go back to school. Living in the dorms and having to use the car when we want to be alone sucks,” Sarah said.

“Don’t I know it! Rob and I had to use his truck or wait until our roommates were gone to have sex,” Jenny said and then she laughed. “It’s so much better having a place together.”

Sarah and Paul cleared the table and put away the leftovers. We left the boat and took a walk around the marina. Paul pointed out different boats, telling us what he knew about each of them. If a boat was equipped for fishing, he talked about the tackle.

We spent an hour walking around. When we got back to the boat, Paul started the engines. He pulled out of the marina and headed for the area he planned to fish.

It was a little after two in the afternoon when we set the lines. I stood back watching the rods and enjoying the warm weather. The sun was high, the winds calm, and the waves minimal. As the boat moved along at about two miles an hour, I glanced at Kelly. She and the other girls were talking laughing.

Rob came over and stood next to me. He glanced at the girls and said, “It looks like they’re having a good time. I know I am.”

“This is great. It’s a lot less work than fly fishing. Although, I think fly fishing is more rewarding,” I said.

“The two types of fishing are very different just like perch fishing is different from what we’re doing today. I like anything having to do with the outdoors,” Rob said.

“I do too. I really appreciate you teaching me about the things you have and the new things I’ll learn.”

Rob put his hand on my shoulder. “It’s been and continues to be my pleasure, Justin.”

Rob and I moved to the helm, keeping an eye on the rods so we wouldn’t miss a fish. Rob asked Paul where the girls were.

“They went into the cabin. Sarah said they were going to change because it was so warm,” Paul said.

A few moments later, the girls came out on deck wearing shorts and the tops of their bikinis. Rob let out a wolf-whistle when the girls appeared. Like Kelly and Jenny, Sarah wore a very small bikini top.

“Who’s up for the next fish?” Kelly said. “Jenny and I want to catch another one.”

“Watch the rods. Whoever grabs the rod gets to fight the fish,” Paul said.

It wasn’t five minutes later when one of the downrigger rods went off. Jenny sprang toward the portside and grabbed the rod out of the holder. As she fought the fish, Kelly took pictures.

Jenny held the rod while the fish made a run. Kelly started laughing, moved behind Jenny, and untied the string around her neck. Jenny’s top slipped down to her waist, exposing her breasts.

“You snot! Help me with the harness. I think it’s going to take a while to land this fish,” Jenny said.

Sarah removed Jenny’s top, put the harness around her, and fastened the belt. Kelly moved around the cockpit, taking pictures.

Paul set the autopilot and turned so he could watch Jenny fight the fish. Rob and I cheered her on, telling her to keep the line tight. She laughed as her breasts wobbled when she cranked on the reel.

Jenny fought the fish to the side of the boat. Sarah netted the fish, lifted it over the gunwale, and flipped it on the deck. After the girls removed the hook, Jenny picked up the large king salmon.

Kelly gave me her camera and asked me to take a few pictures of the three girls with the fish. Teasingly, I told her I would if she removed her top. Laughing, Kelly took her top off and tossed it at me. Sarah joined the girls, removing her top before the three girls stood next to each other.

Jenny stood between Kelly and Sarah, holding her fish. I took a few shots and then said, “Move the fish, I can’t see your boobs.”

Jenny called me a pervert and lowered the fish. After I took a few more pictures, the girls put the fish in the cooler. Sarah helped Jenny reset the line.

“This is so much fun,” Jenny said as she sidled up next to Rob.

“It was sexy as hell, that’s for sure,” Rob said.

“As long as you girls stay topless you can catch the next fish too,” Paul said.

The girls remained topless for the rest of the afternoon. They caught a couple more fish before Kelly and Jenny said Rob and I could take the next one. I caught a small Coho and Rob landed a steelhead before we decided to quit.

“Are you going to put your top on?” Paul said to Sarah.

Shaking her head, Sarah said, “Not until I have to. This is great.”

Paul put his arm around Sarah’s waist and pulled her to his side. “I think it’s great too.”

The girls put their tops and tee shirts on when we were close to the marina. Paul pulled into his slip and we helped tie the boat to the pier. It took Paul and Rob to lift the cooler out of the boat.

We took the cooler to the fish cleaning station and watched as Paul and Sarah hung the fish on a series of hooks attached to a horizontal board. Paul put a sign with the name of the charter business above the fish and asked if we wanted pictures.

Kelly and Jenny took a few shots and then Kelly gave her camera to Paul so we could get pictures with us and the fish.

Paul and Sarah removed the fish and took them into the fish cleaning hut. They made short work of filleting and packaging the fish.

“What the hell are we going to do with all this fish?” Kelly said as she looked at the packaged fillets.

“We’re going to eat it,” Rob said.

“We want you guys to come to the house for dinner tonight. We’ll do some of this on the grill,” Paul said.

“Fresh salmon sounds good to me. I’m in,” Rob said.

We agreed to meet Paul and Sarah for dinner. Paul gave me directions to his house, telling us to come over about six thirty.

Paul and Sarah went back to the boat and the rest of us headed for my truck. I drove back to the hotel and we went up to our room.

“Today was a blast,” Jenny said as she started to undress.

“I had a great time. It was so much fun catching those big fish,” Kelly said.

“I think the fishing in the afternoon was better than it was in the morning,” Rob said and then he laughed.

Topless, Jenny gave Rob a hug. “I think you like looking at our tits as much as you like fishing.”

“I know I did,” I said as I helped Kelly remove her top.

All of us laughed and stripped. Rob and Jenny took their shower first. They finished at the sink while Kelly and I took our turn in the tub. We all talked about the day and all the fun we’d had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.