Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly woke me and said it was time to get going. We used the bathroom, changed into our workout clothing and left our room. Kelly knocked on Jenny’s and Rob’s bedroom door, opening it when Rob answered.

“We’re going to workout. Are you going to join us?” Kelly said.

“Yup, we’ll be down in a few,” Jenny said.

Kelly made a pot of coffee while I sat at the table looking outside. Rob and Jenny came in as the coffee maker finished. We sat at the table sipping our coffee and trading smiles.

“So, how was your first night in your new room?” Kelly said.

“It was great. I slept like a log when I finally got to sleep,” Jenny said and then she chuckled.

“We didn’t keep you up, did we?” Rob said.

“No, Kelly kept me up.” I grinned. “It works better when I’m up. Anyway, we didn’t hear a thing.”

Rob and Jenny laughed. Kelly smacked my arm and laughed too.

We finished our coffee and went downstairs. It took a few minutes to get back into our routine, but it felt great to exercise again. When we finished in the mini gym, we went out to the pool. The four of us stripped, jumped into the water, and swam laps.

While resting after our swim, Kelly looked at me and started grinning. She moved closer and put her mouth to my ear.

“Do you think we should welcome our new residents?” Kelly whispered. I nodded. “Follow my lead, okay?”

I smiled and nodded. She got up and so did I. Kelly moved to the foot of the lounge Rob was stretched out on so I stood at the foot of the one Jenny was on. When Kelly knelt on the lounge, I did the same.

“We’re the welcoming committee,” Kelly said as she wrapped her hand around Rob’s cock.

“We want to welcome you to your new home,” I said while running my hands up Jenny’s legs.

Kelly leaned over and took Rob’s cock in her mouth. I scooted up and licked Jenny’s pussy. For the next few minutes, Kelly and I used our hands and mouths to pleasure our friends.

Jenny opened her legs as far as she could. Reaching down, she ran her fingers through my hair, gripped it, and pulled me up. I kissed my way up her body, stopping at her breasts to kiss and suck her nipples. When my head was even with hers, Jenny kissed me.

I felt Jenny’s tongue against my lips and opened my mouth. She stroked my shoulders and arms while moaning into my mouth. Shifting, I slotted my dick into her pussy and slipped it in. Her legs came up and wrapped around me.

Glancing at the lounge Kelly and Rob were on, I saw her riding his cock. We winked at each other and went back to what we were doing. Kelly and I fucked Rob and Jenny until everyone came. Sated, we relaxed in each other’s arms.

Jenny pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me. “Thank you, for the wonderful welcome.”

“No problem,” I said.

I heard Rob chuckle. Jenny and I turned our heads to see him holding Kelly. “Jenny, we’re moving back to the apartment,” Rob said.

“Why?” Jenny said, her eyes were open wide.

“So we can move back. This place has the best welcoming committee I’ve ever heard of,” Rob said.

“You don’t have to move. I think we can work something out between the four of us,” I said.

We all laughed and went to shower. Under the spray, we took great joy in washing each other. I washed Jenny while Kelly washed Rob. When Jenny started washing my genitals, my cock grew.

Kelly made a comment about Rob still being horny. Jenny laughed and told her I was too. The girls played with our cocks for a few minutes before releasing us and finishing their showers.

Kelly and I said we were going to get dressed. Rob and Jenny followed us upstairs and went into their room. I chuckled when I noticed they didn’t close their door.

I watched Kelly put on her bra and panties. She smiled at me and then left the room. When she returned, I asked her where she went.

“I wanted to find out what Jenny planned to wear today,” Kelly said.

She went to her closet and took out a skirt and button down blouse. I chuckled, put on my boxers, and left the room. Walking into Rob and Jenny’s room, I said, “Rob, what are you planning to wear today?”

“I was thinking about jeans. Are jeans okay?” Rob said and then we laughed.

“Yes, I think we’ll look fine in jeans,” I said.

Jenny shook her head. “You two are nuts!”

“Yeah, but you love us,” I said.

Jenny stopped laughing. She came over to me, put her arms around my neck, and gave me a hug. “You have no idea how much I love you and Kelly.”

“We love you too.”

Jenny let go and stepped back. I smiled and glanced at Rob. “Our girls look good in their undies, don’t they?”

“You’re damn right,” Rob said.

I turned around and saw Kelly standing in the doorway. She smiled and said, “Justin’s right, we do look good in our undies. You boys do too.”

We finished dressing and headed for town. We took Rob’s truck so he could trade it in if he found something. Because his truck didn’t have a second seat, Kelly sat on my lap.

Rob parked outside one of the family restaurants we liked and we went inside to get breakfast. Rob bought a paper to check the ads for used trucks.

After breakfast, we stopped at Anne’s office to give her a check. We talked for a few minutes and headed out.

Rob drove to one of the dealerships in town. We talked to one of the salesmen, asking about a used Suburban. He showed us one, but it was four years old and had a lot of miles on it. By the time we checked the third dealership, Rob was frustrated.

“I thought it would be easy to find something I like,” Rob said.

“We could always go downstate. Maybe Dad or Vince knows someone,” I said.

“It seems all the trucks we looked at so far have a ton of miles on them.”

“It makes sense, you have to drive a lot up here to get anywhere,” I said.

“We could head downstate after we go fishing,” Kelly said. “I think it would be fun.”

“Dad and Vince are in the mountains in New York. I don’t know if they would be able to help us,” I said. “I don’t know if you want them to help.”

“I would really like it if your dad or Vince could help us. Judging from the prices we’ve seen, a used Suburban is a lot of money.”

“Maybe we should look for something else, baby. We can manage the equipment in a smaller truck,” Jenny said.

“Even the smaller SUVs we’ve seen have too many miles. I think Justin’s right, we should wait until we can go downstate to find something,” Rob said.

As we drove out of town, Kelly pointed at a big RV. “The business should buy a RV. We could stay in it when we go on photo expeditions and carry all our gear.”

“I think it would be too much,” Jenny said.

I didn’t say anything, but I thought it was a good idea. If we had a RV, we could do our own cooking and sleep in it. I decided to keep my mouth shut for the time being.

When we got home, we all sat on the patio. Kelly served sodas for all of us. We talked about finding Rob and Jenny a new truck.

“Do you want to take a ride to the property and see how it’s coming?” Rob said.

“Sure, but I want to change first. I don’t think a skirt is good for the construction site,” Jenny said.

“Why, don’t you want those men to see your cute ass?” Kelly said.

“No, these two studs are the only men I want to see my ass.”

“What about me?” Kelly said and then she faked a pout.

Jenny laughed, got up, and turned her back to Kelly. She pulled her skirt up and wiggled her butt. “You can see my ass too.”

We all laughed and then headed for the house. While the girls changed, Rob and I waited downstairs.

“I know this is supposed to be our honeymoons, but do you think we could get away with a few hours of fishing?” I said.

“We can talk to the girls and see. I don’t think they’ll mind,” Rob said.

Kelly and Jenny came down wearing shorts. We headed for the barn to get the ATVs and Kelly sat next to me while we drove to the lodge. I put my hand on her knee and moved it up her leg.

We found Mitch by the trailer. He stood next to the spot where the pump house used to be.

“You aren’t wasting any time, are you,” I said.

“I couldn’t see any reason to wait. I have the equipment here to dig the foundation so I figured I’d get it done. The blocks and roof trusses will be here in a few days. I decided to make the roof with a steep pitch to help keep the snow clear,” Mitch said.

“Do you think there’s enough pitch on the trailer roof?” I said.

“I think so. There are a lot of trailers around here with the same roofs. I’ll put heat tape on the gutters this fall.” Mitch told us to follow him out to the road. “I want to show you how the gate is coming.”

The four of us jumped on the ATVs and followed Mitch down the road to the entrance. He parked his truck and waited for Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and me.

“I placed the pillars back from the main road and on this side of the culvert. I didn’t want the entrance blocked when they plow in the winter. I set them back for your drive too,” Mitch said as he pointed.

“How is the gate going to swing?” Rob said.

Shaking his head, Mitch said, “The gates slide on a track. If we made them swing, we may have problems in the winter. The opening is twelve feet wide with the gates open fully.”

“What’s the small pedestal for?” Kelly said.

“We’ll mount the intercom and keypad on the small pedestal. I placed it so you can pull off the main road and reach it from the driver’s window. There’ll be a camera mounted so you can see the driver. I plan for a second camera on one of the gate posts so you can see the entire vehicle.”

“How will we be able to see in the dark?” Kelly said.

“There will be lights on both of the gate posts. I planned on using a motion sensor to turn them on if a car pulls into the entrance. I’m duplicating this for your house,” Mitch said.

We spent a few minutes looking at what Mitch’s crew had done. He told us he added large conduits so we could bury the electrical cables instead of having them overhead.

Once we saw everything Mitch wanted to show us, we headed to the lodge. We all got out and looked at the progress. Jenny and Kelly took pictures so they could add them to the album they were putting together.

“You seem to be coming right along,” Rob said.

“We haven’t run into anything to cause us a delay. By mid-September, you should be able to use the lodge.” Mitch led us to the rear of the building. “I decided to increase the size of the mudroom a bit and add a larger closet for coats and hunting clothing.”

Looking around, I noticed the floor of the mudroom looked different from the rest of the lodge. “Why is this floor different?” I said.

“We’re going to use ceramic tile in here so it’s easier to keep clean,” Mitch said.

Kelly smiled and nodded.

In the lodge, we went up one of the two staircases to the second floor. Mitch showed us the two large bedrooms over the kitchen. We checked out the ensuite bathrooms, noting the size. After looking at the remaining bedrooms, we went downstairs. Even though the rooms were roughed in, we could get a feel for the size and layout.

“We’re going to get going,” I said.

“Okay, stop by anytime. As I said, things are moving along nicely,” Mitch said.

“Jenny and I took a lot of pictures today,” Kelly said as we climbed onto the ATV.

“I can’t wait to see them,” I replied.

I followed Rob along the two track trail to the house. When we arrived at the barn, I noted it was just over a mile and a half between the house and the lodge by way of the two track. The four of us went to the house and up to the kitchen.

“Would you girls mind if Justin and I went fishing for a few hours?” Rob said while we sat on the deck off the breakfast nook drinking coffee.

“When are you planning to go?” Jenny said.

“We haven’t decided yet. We wanted to make sure you two wouldn’t mind,” Rob replied.

“Can Kelly and I go too? We could take pictures of you fishing,” Jenny said.

“Sure, we can pack a picnic lunch,” I said.

We discussed our plans for a few minutes, deciding we’d go fishing the next day. We also decided we’d head for Wisconsin the following day.

The four of us ate dinner on the patio. Rob and I grilled steaks while Kelly and Jenny fixed the rest of our meal.

The four of us got up early and loaded the truck. Kelly made two pots of coffee so we could fill our thermoses. Jenny made a picnic lunch. On the way to the stream, we stopped for breakfast.

Following Rob’s directions, we went to a stream I hadn’t fished before. He told me he fished it once last year and did well. I parked the truck and we all got out. Jenny poured coffee for us and we sipped it while Rob and I put on our waders. The girls took pictures of us as we got ready.

“I remember this stream from last year. The bank is open so the girls will be able to follow us and take pictures,” Rob said as he snugged his belt around his chest.

“If Jenny and I had waders, we could wade and get a better angle when you’re fishing,” Kelly said.

“Let’s see how it goes. If you and Jen want to wade to take pictures, we’ll get you two waders,” I said.

Rob and I finished our coffee and stepped into the stream. We moved up-stream, taking turns making casts. Jenny and Kelly hiked along the bank taking pictures.

“Fish on,” Rob said as he lifted his rod.

I moved back so the girls could capture the action with their cameras. When Rob netted the fish, he held it up before placing it in his creel.

“We got a bunch of good shots,” Kelly said.

Rob and I continued moving up-stream. When one of us hooked a fish, the other would step back to get out of the shots Kelly and Jenny took. We stopped after wading a half mile of the stream to rest.

“So, how do you girls like taking pictures of us fishing?” Rob said.

“I think it’s great, sweetie. I think Kelly’s right though, if we had waders, we could get better shots,” Jenny said. She smiled at Rob. “Maybe we could find them used so they wouldn’t cost too much.”

“I’m not sure how many used woman’s waders we could find. What you need wouldn’t cost too much. We can check them out next time we’re in Grayling,” Rob said.

After resting for a little while, Rob and I began fishing again. We worked our way down stream toward the truck. By the time we finished, we caught seven fish between us.

We took off our waders, put away our gear, and left the area. I drove to a park and we stopped to have out picnic lunch.

“This is great. I like taking pictures of you two fishing. I like our picnic too,” Jenny said.

Rob chuckled. “I guess you’re changed your mind about going with me when I fish.”

Jenny nodded. “Yup, now I have something to do while you’re fishing. I used to think it would be boring, but it’s fun.” Jenny smiled at Rob. “I can’t believe how things have changed for me over the past few months. Things I used to think were lame are interesting now. I can’t wait to find out what the future holds.”

“I fell in love with the outdoors when Justin and I were stranded in our cabin in the woods. I fell deeper in love with him too. I guess what Mom said is true, you don’t know what you like until you try,” Kelly said.

“One of the most important things I’ve learned from your parents is not to take life too seriously. I’ve learned to relax and go with the flow.” Rob smiled and turned to Jenny. “I’ve also learned I can have a lot more fun sober than I can when I’m drunk.”

“Your drinking was the biggest thing I had trouble with. I was so worried about it I didn’t know if we’d always be together. You could be a real asshole when you were drinking,” Jenny said.

Rob nodded. “I think I’m doing better.”

“Sweetie, you’re doing great. It’s as if I love a different person,” Jenny said.

“I didn’t know you had a real problem,” I said.

“I did have a problem with drinking. My biggest problem was I didn’t know when to stop. It seemed like once I got started, I didn’t stop until I was drunk on my ass. Now, I don’t miss it a bit. I can have a few drinks, have a good time, and stay sober,” Rob said.

Jenny wrapped her arms around Rob’s arm. “It’s so much better now. Fortunately, my baby wasn’t a mean drunk. He never did anything to make me leave him. I’ve read about people who get nasty when they get loaded.”

“So, what are we going to do other than fish when we go to Green Bay?” I said, wanting to change the subject.

“We can do some sightseeing and check things out,” Kelly said. “Maybe Paul and Sarah will want to go out or something.”

“I’m sure we’ll find something to do,” Jenny said.

We remained at the park for a couple hours. Our conversation turned to the business and we talked about what we could do to start generating income. Jenny said we should frame some of the photographs and display them in some of the restaurants we go to.

“I still want to see about doing coffee table books. We need to travel around the UP and build a portfolio of pictures. By this time next year, we should be able to have photos reflecting the four seasons,” Kelly said.

“We should see if we can sell some of our pictures to the people who make the note cards we see in the stores the tourists visit. I think postcards are on the way out. Today people take pictures with their phones and text them to their friends and family,” Rob said.

It was almost three in the afternoon when we decided to leave. We cleaned up from our picnic and headed for home.

Rob and I cleaned the fish and decided to have four of them for dinner. He cooked them on the grill and we used some of the leftovers from the wedding to complement the meal. After eating, we all pitched in to clean up.

“You know, we should get going early tomorrow. We can stop in town to change our names on our driver’s licenses and go to the Social Security office. Jenny and I also have to change our names at the bank. When we finish, we can head for Green Bay,” Kelly said.

We decided to go for a swim and then sit in the hot tub. Kelly and Jenny walked to the pool, stripped, and slipped into the water. Rob and I went into the basement, grabbed four sodas, and then joined our wives.

“This is the life,” I said.

Rob and I stood in the water, leaning against the side of the pool. We watched Jenny and Kelly standing close, talking to each other.

“I agree with you, Justin. You and Kelly have no idea how happy Jenny and I are. When you asked us to move into the house, Jen and I talked about it for a while. I asked her if she wanted to or if she’d rather stay in the apartment so we would have a place of our own,” Rob said.

“How does she feel about it? How do you feel about living in the house with Kelly and me?”

Chuckling, Rob said, “It took Jenny about ten seconds to agree to move. Even after discussing the fact we wouldn’t have our own place, she was steadfast and made it clear she wanted to live together. She told me it would make our almost perfect life better.”

“And you?”

Rob put his hand on my shoulder. “I made up my mind before Jen and I talked.”

“Kelly and I are glad you two moved in. As we said, the four of us are together all the time anyway. While not having to clean two places is a reason, it isn’t the best reason. I really mean it when I say we feel you and Jen are family,” I said.

Jenny and Kelly came over to where Rob and I stood. Kelly put her arms around my neck, gave me a kiss, and grinned.

“What are you boys talking about?” Kelly said.

“I was telling Rob how happy we are they moved into the house,” I said.

Jenny chuckled and said, “It’s the same thing we were talking about. I was telling Kelly how happy Rob and I are.”

“I think we all feel this is the right thing for us at this time. We’re friends who can share almost anything. While our relationship is different, I know for a fact it isn’t unique. As you know, Kelly’s and my parents have a lifestyle much like ours.

“We all enjoy many of the same things. Rob has introduced me to fishing and soon hunting. Kelly and Jenny share the same passion for photography as well as many other things. Our trip to Drummond Island opened a door I didn’t think I would ever go through,” I said.

Kelly began chuckling and then she laughed. “No shit! When Justin and I began making love, I was very sure we would always be exclusive to one another. Then we partied at Drummond. The next thing I knew, the four of us are having sex. We had sex in front of each other and I seduced Jenny in the hot tub, but the night on the island was the first time all of us were involved.”

Kelly kissed me, turned around, and leaned against my chest. She took my arms and put them around her.

“Everyone here knows how much I love Justin. Becoming his wife is the answer to my dreams and prayers. His love has unlocked something in me I didn’t know existed. I’ve lost most of my insecurities and I finally accept me for what I am, and more importantly, what I’m becoming.”

I kissed Kelly’s neck and pulled her closer. “I think it goes both ways, sweetie. You’re doing the same for me. As you know, as all of you know, I had trouble coming to grips with what we did. In my mind, I always felt when you loved someone you remained exclusive.

“Mom told me love is dynamic and ever changing. She said our love will change and it’s up to us what roads we choose to travel. I wasn’t sure what she meant until we swapped at the hotel in Grand Rapids. I was able to spend the night with Rob and fuck our brains out, without affecting my love for Justin. If anything, I think it made my love stronger,” Kelly said.

Jenny smiled and looked at Kelly and me. “When did you know you loved Justin?”

“I felt something for Justin for a long time, but I knew for sure the night of my prom. I don’t think I told you guys how I set him up, did I?” Kelly said.

“You set Justin up to take you to the prom?” Rob said.

Chuckling, Kelly nodded. “I broke up with my ex-boyfriend for two reasons. Most importantly, he wanted sex and I didn’t. The second reason was a chance Justin would take me to the prom and I would have the opportunity to become his girlfriend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.