Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mom and Dad, along with Vince and Donna, arrived two weeks before the wedding. They moved into two of the rooms in the house. We all went out for dinner and the women spent the entire evening talking about the wedding.

The next morning, we all went to the new property to show everyone the trailer and the progress on the lodge. Dad and Mom commented on the trailer, telling us how nice it was.

“This is going to be great,” Mom said as we stood at the building site looking down at the lake.

“It looks like they’re making headway, Justin,” Dad said.

“Yes, in fact Mitch said he will start constructing the walls in the next few days. We were going to pour a concrete slab, but Mitch convinced us to build on a crawlspace. He said it would be warmer and better for running the water, drains, and electrical,” I said.

We spent a half hour looking around and then we left for the house. Rob and I made chicken on the grill and the girls prepared a salad and rice. After dinner, we relaxed on the patio and had a few drinks.

Over the next few days, things moved into high gear. The rental company Mom and Dad found set up the tents and trellis in the yard. We contacted the caterer to make sure everything was set.

Rob and Jenny’s families arrived a week before the wedding. Their parents agreed to stay in the apartment and the rest of the family stayed in the trailer and their motor homes. Clair and Tim moved to the trailer and shared it with Keith, Becky, and Amber. We learned Amber and Clark broke up and she didn’t have a boyfriend.

By Saturday, all of Rob’s and Jenny’s family as well as a few of our friends were there.

Kelly and I went to the pool and sat with Amber. She told us she rode up with Keith and Becky.

“So what happened between you and Clark?” Kelly asked as we sat by the pool.

“Things didn’t work out for us. He and I decided it was time to move on,” Amber replied.

“Should I be sorry to hear it?” Kelly asked.

Amber shrugged her shoulders. “I wanted more in our relationship than sex. He didn’t. We broke up shortly after we got home from our stay up here.”

Kelly and I excused ourselves and went to look at a few things in the yard. We checked out the tents and the arched trellis.

Standing in the yard, I held Kelly from behind and looked around. The flower gardens looked great and most of the plants were in full bloom. Tim made sure the grass was cut and trimmed.

“Well, are you ready for this?” I asked Kelly.

“You better believe it, sweetheart. Why, are you getting cold feet?”

I pressed my hips against Kelly’s butt and said, “No, I’m getting hard cock.”

“We can’t have you running around with a hardon, now can we. I think we should go for a walk so I can take care of your problem,” Kelly said.

“It’s not a problem,” I replied with a chuckle.

“So, I still want to suck your cock.” Kelly led me to the pole barn and we went inside.

Kelly and I hugged each other for a moment. She unzipped my shorts, reached in the fly, and extracted my cock. Bending at the waist, she took me in her mouth and began bobbing her head. I rubbed her back, moving my hand to her ass. I’d learned to control myself and prolong my climax, but I didn’t hold back. It only took a few minutes for Kelly to bring me to the brink and I shot my semen into her mouth. She sucked me for a few moments, stood up, and grinned.

“There, now you don’t have to run around with a hardon.”

“Sweetie, I get hard looking at you. Your great blowjobs help, but it isn’t a cure,” I said.

Laughing, Kelly and I went to the house. She talked with Mom and the other women while I sat with Dad, Rob, and his brother George. We decided we’d work on the blinds the next day. Dad made sure the women wouldn’t need us for anything before we began planning what we’d do.

On Sunday morning, we all ate breakfast on the deck. Kelly, Jenny, and the other women made eggs and sausage. After eating, I began clearing the tables. Jenny came over and told me she and the women would take care of it so we could start on the blinds.

Rob and I led the other men to the closest new blind so we could show them what we’d done. They checked things out, telling us it looked great. We went back to the barn to begin construction the platforms, sides, and roofs.

Working together, we set up an assembly line. Rob’s Brother George supervised and helped us build the panels for the blinds. We managed to construct all the floors and side panels for the four new blinds.

We took the panels for the first blind to the woods. Using the manpower we had, we put the floor on the pilings and secured it. George provided his expertise, making the project easier than it would have been.

By the end of the day, we had the floors, walls, and steps on all four blinds. We went back to the house to regroup and start finishing the panels for roofs.

“I can’t wait until we can come up and hunt this fall,” Rob’s dad said.

Jenny’s father nodded and said, “No kidding, this is a great place. Are you sure we won’t impose, Justin?”

“Not at all, Dad. Justin and I are looking forward to having everyone up here,” Rob said, glancing at me after he said it.

“Rob’s right, we’re looking forward to having all of you here. If things go as planned, the lodge will be finished and we can stay there. The women can stay at the house,” I said.

Rob’s brother Dave laughed and he said, “I never thought I’d take Gayle hunting with me. She told me I didn’t have a choice when Jenny and Kelly invited her.”

We continued talking about the hunting season and the things we would do. Rob’s dad assured us we’d have a great time even with our wives only a mile away.”

Finished for the day, we headed to the house. Jenny and her mom were in the kitchen, preparing our dinner. I asked if they needed help and they told me the other women were helping and we should relax.

The women came out of the house, carrying platters of food. We sat at a couple of the tables we set up for the wedding eating our dinner. Our guests complemented Kelly and me on our home. I told them Rob and Jenny worked as hard as Kelly and me to get things ready.

Later, while Kelly and I cuddled in bed, we talked about the things we’d done during day. I told her about the blinds and she told me about the fun she and the women had. Before going to sleep, we made love, both of us commenting it would be one of the last times as single people. We shared our love with our bodies and words, each of us confirming our love and commitment.

The next day, we ate breakfast in shifts. The men went out to finish the blinds while the women enjoyed the yard and pool. By dinner time, the blinds were complete and ready for the fall hunting season. Everyone sat around the pool and patio, talking about the next day.

Rob and I took the men fishing. We spent a day wading streams and catching several trout. Later, we ate fresh fish for dinner. The entire group went to see the site for the new cabin. They all made comments about the view.

The barbeque went off without a hitch. The caterer made chicken, pork, and beef, as well as salads and other things. Rob, Jenny, Mom, Dad, Kelly, and I walked around, talking to our guests. Everyone said they were having a great time.

A few of the guests brought their children and the kids spent most of their time in the pool. After we ate, the adults enjoyed the warm evening. We had a bartender who took care of drinks for our guests.

Kelly, Jenny, and Mom spent the night in the house so Rob, Dad, and I wouldn’t see them before the weddings. The women said they wanted to hold with the tradition of the grooms not seeing the brides to be. Rob, Dad, and I stayed in the apartment.

The next morning, Rob, Dad, and I dressed in our Tuxedos. We went to the yard and sat with our guests while waiting for the ceremonies to begin. At eleven, everyone took their seats. We decided Kelly and I would be first so her Dad could walk her down the aisle and give her away. I stood with Keith at my side, watching the deck off the kitchen.

When the DJ started playing the bridal march, all eyes looked up at the deck. Kelly and her Dad stepped out of the house, causing me to gasp at her beauty. My eyes filled with tears of joy as I watched them descend the steps. As soon as Kelly and her dad reached the patio and started walking toward me, I felt like my heart was going to explode.

Dad kissed Kelly and offered me her hand. I took it, grinned, and blinked away the tears. The music began again and Jenny stepped out with her Dad. Rob moved to the makeshift altar to await his bride to be. As soon as Harry gave his daughter’s hand to Rob, we turned our attention to the deck again.

Mom came out with Vince. They came down the steps slowly, and Dad moved closer to Rob and me. After giving Mom’s hand to Dad, Vince took his place.

The minister preformed the ceremony, and pronounced Kelly and I man and wife. I kissed Kelly, stepped back and we watched the minister repeat the process with Rob and Jenny. After Mom and Dad took their vows, we all hugged each other. Our friends and families stood, applauding and cheering.

Kelly hugged me, put her mouth near my ear, and said, “I can’t wait to fuck my little brother.”

I laughed, gave her a kiss, and said, “Let’s go!”

Kelly grinned and nodded her head. Mom and Dad came over to hug us and offer their congratulations and love. Kelly and I thanked them, went to Rob and Jenny, and hugged our friends. The six of us stood facing the crowd and smiled.

While our weddings weren’t what many people would think of as normal, it was perfect for us. We posed for pictures and then formed a reception line to greet our guests as married couples.

Dinner went great. The food was good and the servers managed to take care of everyone without delay. We sat at a head table with our attendants, sharing kisses when our guests started tapping their glasses with their silverware.

Vince, Kevin, and George, Rob’s brother and best man, offered toasts, all of them wishing us the best. After each toast, the crowd clapped. Then, Rob raised his glass and proposed a toast to Kelly and me. He told everyone if it weren’t for us, he and Jenny wouldn’t be married yet. He thanked us for our friendship and all we had done for Jenny and him. Kelly and I got up to hug Rob and Jenny.

After eating, Kelly and I began moving from table to table so we could thank our guests. Mom, Dad, Rob, and Jenny moved with us, all of us chatting for a moment before moving along. We took a short break to have a drink and a deep breath.

“Is this what you expected?” Dad asked Kelly.

“No, Dad, it’s much better than I could have ever dreamed of. How often does a girl get to marry the love of her life and have her parents and best friends get married at the same time? There is no way for me to explain how I feel or how happy I am,” Kelly said.

“I think it’s great too. This day is magical and will go down as one of the best days of my life. Rob and I can’t thank you guys enough for including us,” Jenny said.

“We wouldn’t have it any other way, would we?” Mom said.

“Not as far as I’m concerned. I don’t think many people get to share their wedding day with the ones they love. To me, this is the beginning of another chapter of our lives. When I asked Kelly to marry me, I had no idea our wedding would turn out to be as wonderful as it is,” I said.

The DJ announced the bridal dance and the six of us headed for the patio. As he announced the couples, we began dancing. Mom and Dad started, followed by Kelly and me. Rob and Jenny took the floor when he called for them. As we danced, I held Kelly close.

“I love you, sweetie,” I said to Kelly as we danced for the first time as a married couple.

“I love you too. I’m so happy I could scream,” Kelly said.

“We’re going to have a wonderful life together.”

“I know we are. I’m going to make it my life’s work to make sure you’re happy.”

“Kelly, having you as my wife is all I need to be happy. I’m going to work hard to keep you as happy as I can,” I said.

“We’ll work hard together. Speaking of hard, I want to fuck you,” Kelly said.

“We can leave now if you can’t wait,” I said as I moved my hands over Kelly’s back.

“As much as I’d like to, we should wait.”

“Would you mind if I danced with Jenny?” I said.

Grinning, Kelly shook her head. We danced over to our friends, moved apart, and I tapped Rob on the shoulder. I took Jenny into my arms and Rob began dancing with Kelly.

“Are you having a good time?” I said to Jenny.

“Yes, I’m having a great time. Rob and I were just talking about how wonderful this is. You and Kelly have really out done yourselves,” Jenny said.

“We didn’t do anything,” I replied.

“Justin, please stop being so humble. You and Kelly have given Rob and I opportunities we’ve never would of had if it weren’t for your generously and love. We are blessed to have you two in our lives,” Jenny said.

I felt a bit uncomfortable by what Jenny said. She pulled her head back, looked into my eyes, and smiled.

“You and Kelly are the best friends Rob and I have ever had. We love both of you,” Jenny said.

“Kelly and I love you and Rob too. I feel we’re going to have a lot of fun and be successful with our businesses and our lives.”

Jenny nodded and moved closer to me. Glancing over her shoulder, I watched Rob dance with Kelly. Like Jenny and I they held each other close.

The rest of our guests started dancing when the DJ invited them to the dance floor. Kelly and I moved together and kissed.

“This is so great! Rob told me he and Jenny are having a nice time,” Kelly said.

“Jenny said the same thing.”

The DJ announced it was time for the bouquet and garter toss. Mom, Jenny, and Kelly stood next to each other, glanced back, and threw their flowers over their shoulders. Rob, Dad, and I watched the single girls trying to catch the bouquets.

Jenny’s sister Clair caught Kelly’s flowers. Amber caught Mom’s and Stacy caught Jenny’s. They all cheered and waved their flowers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.