Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up to snickering and the feeling of Kelly’s tongue licking my cock. Glancing down, I saw she was under the blankets. The mound of covers moved as Kelly began sucking my cock. I looked over at Rob and Jenny’s bed. Their blankets mounded as ours did. Rob smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders. I chuckled, put my hands behind my head, and settled back to enjoy the morning blowjob Kelly was giving me.

“Not a bad way to wake up, is it?” Rob said.

“Nope, not bad at all,” I replied.

I lifted the blankets and looked down. Kelly glanced up at me, removed my cock from her mouth, and smiled.

“Good morning, sweetie. I’m making sure it was you sucking me,” I said.

Kelly laughed, nodded, and took my dick back into her mouth. I watched for a moment and dropped the blanket.

A few moments later, I heard Rob moan. His hands held Jenny’s head through the covers and his body jerked. I returned my attention to Kelly’s activities. She pumped my cock with her hand and sucked firmly. When I began to come, she removed her hand and took almost all of my cock in her mouth.

Kelly mouthed my softening member for a few moments. She kissed her way up my body until our lips met. Kelly cuddled against my side and ran her fingertips over my chest.

“Come shower with me,” I heard Jenny say. I looked over at Rob and noticed Jenny was snuggling with him.

“Damn, Girl, give me a few minutes to recover,” Rob said.

“I have to pee and I want to take a shower. My mom is going to be here to pick me up soon,” Jenny said.

“Go get started. I’ll be there in a few minutes,” Rob said.

Jokingly, Kelly said, “I’ll wash your back if you want me to.” She laughed and rubbed against me.

Jenny got out of bed. She glanced at Kelly, grinned, and walked into the bathroom. Kelly looked into my eyes. I laughed and nodded. Grinning, Kelly jumped out of bed and scurried into the bathroom.

I heard the girls laughing and then I heard the shower start. I gave them a moment before I got up to empty my bladder. When I walked into the bathroom, Kelly and Jenny were in the shower. I watched them in the mirror while I took a leak. They took turns washing each other, laughing all the while.

“Are they doing anything interesting?” Rob said when I returned to the bed.

“No. They’re showering and goofing around,” I said.

Rob went to the bathroom. He came back and stretched out on his bed. I turned on the television and found a show about fishing. The shower stopped and I heard Kelly and Jenny still laughing. The two girls came out a few minutes later. Kelly came over to our bed, leaned over, and kissed me. Her tongue drilled into my mouth and then she pulled back.

“Have fun?” I asked.

Grinning, Kelly nodded her head. “We did have fun. Thank you.”

I pulled Kelly down on top of me. We hugged for a few minutes and then she got up. “I have to get dressed. I’m going shopping with Jenny this morning,” Kelly said.

Kelly stood up. I reached out and gave her butt a playful smack. She jumped, spun around, and chuckled.

“Are we going to breakfast before you guys leave?” Rob asked.

“Sorry, baby, we don’t have time. Besides, I’ve already had breakfast,” Jenny said.

The girls finished dressing. I made a pot of coffee in the in-room maker and then poured it into two cups. Rob and I sat at the table watching the fishing show while we sipped our coffee.

“Those two were wound up this morning, weren’t they?” Rob said.

“That’s an understatement,” I replied.

“You made one of Jenny’s dreams come true when you let Kelly shower with her. Jen is struggling with a few things right now. I think having a few minutes alone with Kelly might have helped,” Rob said.

“Those two have a lot of time alone.”

“True, but Jenny says Kelly is very animate about not doing anything unless you’re there.”

I nodded and sipped my coffee. “I told her I didn’t mind,” I said.

“You know you don’t have anything to worry about, don’t you? Kelly is way too in love with you to do anything to piss you off.” Rob took a drink from his cup. “Jenny’s and my relationship has become so much stronger since we all fooled around. Go figure.”

“What happened didn’t harm Kelly and me. After having time to think about it, I realize I made a big deal over nothing. Anyone of us could have stopped it, including me,” I said.

Rob and I decided to get breakfast. We took our showers, dressed and went down to one of the hotel’s restaurants.

I turned my placemat over and took a pen out of my pocket. Sitting at the table with Rob, I began to draw the backyard of the house.

“What are you doing?” Rob asked.

“I’m tossing around the idea of having a pool put in. I don’t want to disturb our deck or the sunroom.”

Rob moved his chair so he could watch me. He chuckled and pointed out how my drawing was out of scale. When I handed him the paper and pen, he started to draw. Within moments, Rob drew the sunroom, deck, and the back of the garage.

“I’m thinking of having the pool enclosed so we can use it year-round,” I said while watching Rob add a few details.

“You could design the enclosure with opening windows so you can get fresh air when it’s warm enough.” Rob lightly sketched in a rectangle to represent the pool. “Were you thinking of placing it this way, with the long part running along the deck, or having the short end toward the deck?”

“I don’t know. If we put the long side next to the garage, we would be able to use the garage wall for one side,” I said.

“I wouldn’t, too much moisture,” Rob said.

“I never thought about the moisture,” I told Rob.

Rob began drawing again. I watched as he darkened in the pool and began drawing the enclosure. He made several drawings from looking down and a side view. Rob explained he would design the enclosure to provide access from the sunroom as well as the deck. A half hour later, he sat back so we could look at the drawing.

“You have to decide on the size of the pool. I think something around twenty five feet wide and forty feet long would be good,” Rob said.

“How much larger would you make the enclosure?” I said as I looked at his drawing.

“If it were me I would make sure you could put some furniture around the pool. Well, at least three sides of it. In the summer it doesn’t matter too much, but in the winter you’d want to be able to hang around the pool,” Rob said.

“What do you think about taking out the sun room and putting the hot tub in the pool enclosure?” I said.

Shaking his head, Rob said, “You could, but it would mean heating the entire enclosure during the cold weather, even when you aren’t using the pool. Besides, the sunroom is cozy. I would add the pool and leave the sunroom alone.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right. I’ll have to heat the pool enclosure in the winter, but I wouldn’t have to keep it as warm as the sunroom all the time. I was thinking about access to the changing rooms and the recreation room.”

Rob pointed at the drawing. “You have access through the sunroom.”

Smiling, I nodded.

“Are you serious about doing this?” Rob asked.

“I’m thinking about it. I wonder how long it would take to build the pool and enclosure. I wouldn’t want a lot of construction going on with the weddings coming up,” I said.

“You could have the pool put in and then have it enclosed after the weddings. It would warm enough to use until fall,” Rob said. “As far as how long the pool would take it all depends on what you’re willing to spend. Money can move mountains.”

I laughed. “I don’t think I could make it a surprise for Kelly.”

“If you do decide to do it, I wouldn’t worry about Kelly being surprised. She’ll go ape-shit when you tell her. With the way they do things today, the right contractor could have the pool installed in less than a month. If you decide on one of the prefab pools, it wouldn’t take as long,” Rob said.

While Rob and I finished our breakfast, I thought about installing a swimming pool. I loved swimming as did Kelly. Thinking about seeing Kelly swimming naked caused me to chuckle. Rob looked up and smiled. “What’s tickling you?” Rob said.

“I was thinking about skinny dipping with Kelly.” Rob chuckled. “Yeah, I know. I’m going to do it if Kelly really wants a pool,” I said.

Rob and I went back to the room. Dad called, telling me he and Vince were going to take a walk. I asked Rob if he wanted to go. When Rob nodded, I told Dad we would meet him and Vince downstairs.

The four of us walked around outside. While we walked, I told Dad about my idea of adding a pool. He told me it was up to Kelly and me.

“I know a guy who does pools,” Vince said. “If you do decide to put one in, let me know and I’ll have him contact you.”

“Would he come up to the Upper Peninsula?” I said.

“Sure, he’ll go anywhere. He manufactures fiberglass pools and makes custom in-ground pools. What are you thinking of?” Vince said.

“I think I would want a fiberglass pool. What do you think?” I said.

“I agree. Fiberglass pools are a lot easier to care for. They come in many shapes and sized too. The installation can be finished in a couple weeks where a concrete pool may take a couple months or more,” Vince said.

“That’s what Rob said. I would want it enclosed so we can use it year-round,” I said.

“Greg Hollister, he’s the guy I know, can take care of the enclosure too. He has been in the business for several years,” Vince said. “He put my pool in a few years ago. Donna and I love it.”

“How well do you know him?” Dad asked Vince. “I want to make sure Justin and Kelly don’t get hosed.”

Laughing, Vince said, “Greg is married to Donna’s sister. Don’t worry, he’ll make sure everything is done correctly.”

“I think you know everyone,” I said to Vince.

“I don’t know everyone, but I do know a lot of people. In business, it’s important to network with other businessmen and women. It opens doors for you,” Vince said.

We walked a bit longer. Dad suggested we stop for coffee. Rob suggested a small coffee shop he knew of not far from where we were. When we walked into the coffee shop, a tall blonde rushed over to Rob. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

“Justin, Larry, Vince, I’d like you to meet my sister-in-law, Gayle. She’s my Brother Dave’s wife,” Rob said as he stood with his arm around the pretty girl’s waist. Rob introduced us to Gayle.

“I heard you were in town, Robby. Have you seen Dave yet?” Gayle said.

“Not yet. Are you two going to be at dinner tonight?” Rob said.

“Are you kidding? We wouldn’t miss it for the world. Have a seat,” Gayle said.

We sat at a table. Gayle took our order and went to get our coffee. When she delivered the coffee, Gayle sat down.

“Your mom told me you and Jenny are getting married, Robby. I’m so happy for you,” Gayle said. “What made you change your mind?”

Rob chuckled. “I didn’t change my mind. Jenny and I changed the date. You know we were planning to marry after school. Things have changed for us since we met Justin and his girlfriend Kelly. They’re being married in July and invited Jen and me to have our wedding at the same time. There are going to be three weddings the same day. Kelly and Justin’s mom and dad are getting married too.”

Gayle gave Rob a strange look. Dad and I laughed. Dad told Gayle about the four of us. She smiled and said, “That’s so romantic.”

Gayle left to take care of a couple who walked into the shop. Rob told us his brother and Gayle owned the coffee shop. “My brother works for one of the furniture manufactures here. He’s an engineer. He and Gayle bought this place a few years ago. Gayle runs it,” Rob said.

“How’s business?” Rob asked Gayle when she came back to our table.

“We’ve been steady. The business is picking up all the time. Our best time is in the mornings. We have a line out the door most days,” Gayle said. “Dave has been working on getting some catering business. Some of the offices around here have us set up for meetings and such.”

Gayle left again. We finished our coffee, said goodbye to Gayle, and headed back to the hotel. Rob and I told Dad and Vince we’d see them later before heading up to our room.

“Hi,” Kelly said when Rob and I walked into the room. Kelly, Jenny, and Jenny’s sister Clare were looking at the things they’d purchased while shopping.

“Hi, sweetie, have a good time?” I said as I gave Kelly a hug and a quick kiss.

“We had a blast! Jenny found a dress,” Kelly said. She turned to Rob. “You can’t see it before the wedding.”

Rob chuckled. Nodding, he went over to Jenny to give her a hug and kiss. The girls showed us the things they bought. Clare told us she bought a dress for the wedding and her mom took it home with her.

“We’re going swimming. Do you guys want to come with us?” Jenny said.

Rob and I told the girls we would go to the pool with them. Taking turns in the bathroom, we changed into our suits. When we arrived at the pool, the girls shed their robes. I noticed Kelly and Jenny wore new bikinis.

“Do you like my new suit?” Kelly asked me.

“Yeah I do! You look great in it,” I said. The red and white bikini exposed more flesh than Kelly’s other bathing suit. I also noticed the bikinis Jenny and Clair wore.

Kelly and I jumped in the pool. After swimming a few laps, we paused in the shallow end of the pool. Placing my hands on her hips, I smiled at Kelly.

“Your new bikini will look great while you’re swimming in our pool,” I said.

Kelly furrowed her brow. “We don’t have a pool,” she said.

“I know, but I’ve been thinking about putting one in. If you still want one,” I said.

“Are you kidding?” Kelly said. I shook my head. Kelly grinned as she threw her arms around my neck. “You know I’d love a pool. When are you going to have it built?”

“When we get back, I’m going to contact a man Vince told me about. Vince told me Greg, he’s the pool guy, manufactures fiberglass pools. He said Greg would come up to install it for us,” I said.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea? I mean, the season is so short and I don’t know if we’ll get enough use out of a pool,” Kelly said.

“I plan to have it enclosed so we can use it year-round. Rob made a few sketches. I’ll show them to you later,” I said.

Kelly wrapped her arms around me. Placing her mouth close to my ear, she said, “I won’t need a suit at home.”

Chuckling, I said, “You will if we have company.”

“It depends on who it is, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, I guess it does. Anyway, I guess you agree we should have a pool put in then,” I said.

Kelly nodded, gave me a kiss, and said, “You know I’d love to have a pool, baby. You spoil me you know. I was kidding about getting a pool for a wedding present.”

“The pool isn’t a wedding present, sweetie.” I gave Kelly’s butt a squeeze.

We swam over to where Jenny, Clair, and Rob stood in waist deep water. Kelly grabbed Jenny and told her about the pool. Jenny laughed and called Kelly a spoiled brat.

The five of us spent a few more minutes in the water. Then we climbed out to relax on the lounges. Kelly, Jenny, and Clair sat close, talking about their afternoon. Rob and I went to get sodas for all of us.

“Clair is cute, isn’t she?” Rob said.

“Yeah,” I replied. “How old is she?”

“Clair’s seventeen. She’ll be eighteen in a few weeks. Clair’s graduating from high school this year. The last I heard, she was planning to go to school at Central,” Rob said.

“Clair and Jenny seem close,” I said.

“They are, but not as close as they were before Jenny went away to school,” Rob said. “It was nice Kelly told Jenny Clair could stand up in the wedding.”

I shrugged my shoulders. Rob and I returned to the pool deck with cans of soda for the girls. We sat close, listening to the three of them talk. My mind drifted as I thought about being able to swim at home. I also thought about seeing Kelly and Jenny lying naked by the pool.

We stayed at the pool for an hour. Kelly mentioned we should get moving so the girls could get ready for dinner. On the way back to the room, Kelly told me Clair was going to get ready in our room.

Rob and I took turns in the bathroom before giving it up to the girls. Rather than hang around the room while they dressed, Rob and I decided to wait downstairs. We finished dressing, told the girls we’d meet them in the lobby. Before we left the room, I pulled Kelly aside.

“Make sure you bring your camera and the camcorder,” I whispered in her ear.

Nodding, Kelly said, “I plan to.”

Rob and I left for the lobby. Dad and Vince were there, sitting on one of the couches.

“We were told to leave,” Dad said. “I guess you two were thrown out too.”

“No, we decided to wait down here. Clair’s getting ready with Kelly and Jenny. It was too crowded,” Rob said.

The four of us walked to the dining room so Vince could make sure the room he reserved was ready. He talked to the host, asking to see the room. The man took us through the restaurant. He opened the door to the private room and showed us in.

The tables were set up as one long table with ten chairs on each side. Vince told the host he was happy with the arrangement. We left the room and walked to one of the bars. Dad, Vince, and Rob ordered drinks. I ordered a soda. As it got closer to dinner time, I felt a little nervous, although I didn’t know why.

“Well, are you ready?” I asked Rob.

“Yes, as ready as I can be,” Rob said.

“What are you two taking about?” Dad asked.

“I’m going to propose to Jenny tonight, formally at least. I have an engagement ring for her,” Rob said.

“That’ll be great,” Vince said.

“I hope I don’t embarrass Jenny,” Rob said.

“Don’t worry about it. I think she’ll be so surprised she won’t care,” Dad said.

We finished our drinks. Vince mentioned we should go wait for our guests. The four of us left the bar and walked to the restaurant.

At a quarter to seven, Mom and Donna came in. A few minutes later, Jenny, Kelly, and Clair joined us. I did a double take when I saw how the girls had dressed. They wore very nice dresses. I stood up, put my arm around Kelly’s waist, and smiled.

“You look great, sweetie,” I said.

“Thank you. Would you mind carrying this?” Kelly said as she handed me the camcorder case.

The rest of the guests started arriving. After introductions, handshakes, and hugs, the host led us into the private room. Kelly and Jenny took out their cameras. Jenny took snapshots while Kelly taped the event.

The servers came in. They placed bottles of champagne on the tables after filling our glasses. For those of us under the legal drinking age, the restaurant provided sparkling white grape juice.

Vince stood up. He tapped his glass so everyone would stop visiting for a moment. Vince welcomed everyone, telling the group he was pleased to be celebrating the engagements. After a toast, Vince sat down.

Rob stood up and requested everybody’s attention. I nudged Kelly, telling her to get her camcorder ready.

“Vince, Larry, Donna, Fran, thanks for having us here tonight. This is a very important occasion for Jenny and me, as well as for Kelly and Justin, and Fran and Larry.” Rob raised his glass. The rest of us raised our glasses too.

“Anyway, most of you know how much I love Jenny. You also know we planned to marry as soon as we could after school.” Rob glanced at me. “Our friends have convinced Jenny and me we shouldn’t wait. After thinking about moving our wedding date up for several seconds, Jenny and I agreed to be part of a three party wedding.

“In July, we will be married along with Kelly and Justin, and Fran and Larry. Now, that being said, I have been lax in my duties as Jenny’s future husband.” Rob moved closer to Jenny. He turned her chair so she was facing him. Dropping to one knee, Rob looked up at a very surprised Jenny.

“Jenny, I love you. Will you marry me?” Rob said as he took her hand in his. Looking into her eyes, Rob waited for Jenny to respond.

“Yes, I’ll marry you, Rob.” Jenny pulled Rob up. She stood so they could hug and kiss. Kelly stood near, pointing the camcorder at Rob and Jenny.

Reaching into his jacket pocket, Rob pulled out the ring. He stepped back, took Jenny’s left hand, and slid the engagement ring on her finger. Jenny looked at the ring and began to cry. Throwing her arms around his neck, Jenny kissed Rob passionately. While she kissed him, she looked at the ring over Rob’s shoulder.

Rob and Jenny separated. Everyone at the table began clapping and cheering them on. Jenny moved over to Kelly. She showed Kelly her new ring and said, “Did you know?”

“No, I had no idea. This is something Rob and Justin must have cooked up,” Kelly said.

Jenny gave Kelly a hug. When the two girls separated, Jenny moved around the table showing off her ring. Jenny’s parents got up to congratulate Rob’s parents. After a few minutes, Jenny returned to her seat.

The table was abuzz as the women chattered about the formal engagement. Even with all the fuss over Rob and Jenny, our guests paid equal attention to Kelly, Mom, Dad, and me.

After eating a wonderful meal, we all moved around the room. Rob introduced Kelly and me to his brothers. Jenny introduced her brothers too. As the evening wore on, Vince made sure Kelly and I had a glass of the champagne.

“Are you enjoying the party, Jenny?” I said.

“Yes, Justin.” Jenny put her hands on my sides. She pulled me close and kissed me on the mouth. “Rob told me what you did. Thank you.”

“No problem,” I said.

Before she pulled back, Jenny gave me another kiss, this time on the cheek. “You know we love you and Kelly, don’t you?”

Smiling, I nodded. When Jenny moved away, I could see tears in her eyes. She went over to where Kelly and Clair were talking to the other women. I walked over to Rob. He sat with his father and two brothers.

“I was telling my brothers and Dad about you place, Justin,” Rob said as I sat down.

“You’re welcome to come up any time,” I said, repeating my offer to Rob’s dad. “Rob tells me all of you like hunting and fishing.”

“Thanks for the invite. We may take you up on the offer,” Rob’s dad said.

“We’ve never hunted in the Upper Peninsula. There are plenty of deer around here, but I would love to try up north someday,” Rob’s brother Dave said.

“Let’s plan on hunting this fall. You guys can come up for the bow opener. Make sure you bring your wives too,” I said. “We have plenty of room for everyone. Rob has just about convinced me to try bow hunting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.