Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly and I woke up to the alarm. We snuggled for a few minutes before getting up and ready for the day. While we showered and dressed, we talked about our plans. We went downstairs and found Mom and Donna in the kitchen.

“Good morning, kids, the coffee’s ready,” Mom said.

“Thanks, Mom. How are you guys this morning? Did you sleep well?” Kelly said.

I poured coffee for Kelly and me. She sat at the table with Mom and Donna.

“I slept very well. You have a lovely home,” Donna said as I gave Kelly her coffee and sat next to her.

“Your mom and I have been sitting here watching the deer,” Donna said.

“We see them almost every morning. Sometimes we see turkey too,” I said.

“Are Dad and Vince up yet?” Kelly asked.

“Dad’s up. He was in the shower when I came down,” Mom said.

“Vince is up too. He should be down in a few minutes,” Donna said.

Jenny and Rob came into the kitchen. Jenny poured coffee into cups for her and Rob. She topped off Mom’s and Donna’s cups before starting a fresh pot. Everyone said good morning to each other.

“Are we going to address the save the date notes this morning?” Jenny asked. “We should get them in the mail.”

“That’s what I planned for today, Jenny. It shouldn’t take very long. There aren’t many,” Mom said.

Dad and Vince came down. They got coffee and joined us at the table. We chatted for a few minutes and then Mom went to get the notes. The women went to the dining room to begin their task.

Rob, Dad, Vince, and I went out to the deck off the breakfast nook. We stood at the rail looking out over the yard. A doe and a fawn came out of the woods and began feeding on the grass. We watched for a few minutes as they grazed. The doe kept looking around, ready to run with her fawn at the first sign of danger.

“They’re beautiful animals, aren’t they?” Vince said. He kept his voice low so he wouldn’t spook the deer.

“Yes they are. I enjoy watching them,” I replied.

“Let’s go check out your grill. I’d like to see what I have to work with,” Vince said.

We went down the steps to the deck below. Vince opened the cover of my grill and nodded. “This will work great. How are we set for charcoal?” Vince said.

“I have about twenty pounds in the barn. We can pick up some more if you need it,” I replied.

“It wouldn’t hurt. We should head into town so I can pick up the things I’ll need for dinner tomorrow. I’ll pick up steaks for tonight and give the grill a try,” Vince said.

We went into the house and upstairs. I told Kelly and the rest of the women we were heading to town and asked if there was anything we should pick up. Kelly got up, went to the kitchen, and got her grocery list. I put the list in my pocket and gave her a kiss.

“Could you pick up some wine coolers? I think we’re almost out,” Kelly said.

I told Kelly I’d have Dad buy the coolers for her. Vince asked Kelly where she kept her spices. Kelly led him to the kitchen and opened the cupboard where she kept her assortment of spices. Vince turned the rotating shelf and pulled off a few of the containers. He said we had almost everything he needed to make his rub and he would pick up what he needed to complete the recipe.

We said goodbye and left for town. I stopped at the meat market first and Vince talked to the butcher. He told the man what he wanted and the butcher said he could take care of us. The butcher went into the back of the shop while we looked at the meat in the counter.

“I’ll take three pounds of the shrimp if it’s fresh,” Vince said.

“We received it this morning,” the butcher said as he filled a bag with the shrimp.

The butcher placed the shrimp on the counter. He went to the back of the shop again and returned with the other items Vince asked for. Vince paid for the food even though I protested.

We went to the grocery store and picked up the other things Vince needed as well as the things on Kelly’s list. I paid for the items and we left.

The four of us carried the food and other things into the house. I glanced outside and saw Mom, Kelly, Jenny, and Donna in the backyard. We put the meat in the refrigerator and went out to see what the women were doing.

“Hi, honey, we’re talking about the flower beds,” Kelly said when I came up behind her and gave her a hug. “Mom and Donna have some great ideas. Jenny and I are going to get started this week so the yard looks nice for the wedding.”

“We have a few ideas about how to set up for the wedding too,” Mom said.

Jenny showed me a sketch of the yard. She pointed out where we would put the tables, chairs, and the trellis for the ceremony. I commented on Jenny’s drawing, telling her it looked good. The drawing also had the flower beds and notes on which flowers they planned to plant.

“What’s the pen for?” Vince asked as he pointed to the back of the yard.

“It’s where the previous owners had their vegetable garden. They put up the fence to keep the critters from eating what they planted,” I said.

“I would have a great garden with tomatoes, peppers, beans, cucumbers, and herbs. Nothing beats growing your own. I have a small garden at home,” Vince said.

We walked back to the fenced area. Vince opened the gate and looked around. He leaned down, scooped up a hand full of dirt, and felt it. “This is good soil. The other owners took good care of this.” Vince pointed at a mound outside the fence. “It looks like a compost pile. He must have piled the grass clippings and leaves there.”

“Isn’t it easier to buy produce at the market?” I said.

“Sure, but it isn’t as satisfying. I love to go out and pick a fresh tomato for dinner. I slice it up, add a little salt and pepper, and drizzle olive oil on it,” Vince said.

“I don’t know, it sounds like a lot of work to me,” I said.

“It isn’t too much work if you do a little every day or so. Pull a few weeds, cultivate, and water it. Planting the garden only takes a day or two,” Dad said. “Mom and I are planning to have a garden this year.”

“I’ll help you with it. Between you, the girls, and me it wouldn’t be hard. Vince is right, there’s nothing like fresh veggies,” Rob said. “My parents always have a garden and I used to help them.”

We walked into the woods. I showed Vince the stream and the beaver pond. He made several comments about the property and how nice it was. Dad spotted one of the raised hunting blinds Hank mentioned. We walked over to the blind and climbed up the ladder.

Two sides of the blind overlooked an open area. The other two exposures were of the woods. Rob opened the boards covering the shooting windows and we looked out. I saw another ladder in the blind and went up. A trap door opened to the roof. Rob followed me up and then told the roof would be for bowhunting.

I leaned over the sidewall and looked down. “This would be a good place for Kelly and Jenny to get pictures of deer and other wildlife,” I said.

“It would be a good place for us to put venison in the freezer too,” Rob said.

“This is great, Justin. Do you plan to hunt?” Dad said.

“I’ve been thinking about it. Rob is slowly talking me into taking it up. Would you hunt too?” I said.

“Yes I would. I haven’t hunted in years, but I would love to do it again,” Dad said.

We left the blind and continued walking through the woods. Rob followed a path through the trees and we came up on another blind. The second blind was like the first one. Rob climbed up, looked around, and then shouted down at us.

“This one’s great too. The owner must have spent a lot of time locating the blinds.” Rob pointed off into the clearing. “It looks like there’s a food plot there.”

Rob came down. I asked him what a food plot was.

“A food plot is an area planted with a special mix of plants designed to attract deer and promote antler growth,” Rob said. “I’ll bet there is a two-track so you can get the tractor back here.”

We walked around the clearing until Rob spotted the trail into the woods. We followed it back to the backyard. While we walked, Rob talked about the food plot.

Kelly and the other women were sitting on the deck when we got back to the house. We told them about the walk in the woods and the vegetable garden. I told Kelly and Jenny about the blinds and told them they should check them out.

“We’re going into town to mail the save the date notes and do some shopping,” Kelly said. “Do you need anything?”

“I don’t need anything, but I don’t know about the others,” I said.

Dad, Vince, and Rob said they were all set. Kelly and the other women said goodbye and left.

“What did you get Kelly for her birthday?” Dad asked me.

I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand. “Shit, I didn’t get her anything yet!” I said. “I need to go to town.”

Dad and Vince laughed. We decided to head to town so I could buy Kelly a gift. Vince and Rob said they would stay at the house and get the pork shoulder ready for the next day. Dad and I headed out to the garage to get my truck.

“How are you and Kelly doing after our trip?” Dad asked as I pulled out on the road.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“I don’t know. I’m very confused by the whole thing.”

Kelly’s dad chuckled. “I know exactly what you mean. I felt the same way when your mother brought the subject up the first time. Unlike you kids, I had time to think about it before we did anything. It seemed like something Mom wanted so I decided to try it. Now, I’m glad I did.”

“I think Kelly wants to do it again, but I don’t know if I do. I mean, aren’t a husband and wife supposed to be exclusive to one another?” I said.

“It’s how some people feel. However, sometimes things don’t work out. Kelly’s mother wanted to expand her horizons but she chose to do it by cheating on me. Maybe if we would have been open and honest with each other...”

“It doesn’t bother you to see Mom with Vince?”

“Not anymore. At first I was very uncomfortable with the idea of swapping, but now I realize it was because of my jealousy. Fran tells me she loves me and I believe her. I don’t worry she is going to leave me because she told me she wouldn’t,” Dad said.

I drove along the two lane black top road while digesting what Dad said. Once again, my insecurities came to the forefront of my thoughts.

“Jason, as your mother and I have told you and Kelly you two have to decide what’s good for you. You can’t base your lives on anyone else’s. I tried swapping because it’s something your mother wanted. There aren’t many things I won’t do for her. Now, I’m into it as much as she is,” Dad said.

“I know we have to choose our own paths, but I also don’t want to hold Kelly back because of my insecurities. She told me we didn’t have to do it again if I didn’t want to, but somehow it doesn’t seem fair if she wants to,” I said.

“I’m sure you and Kelly will work things out. Just remember, you two have to make your own decisions. Now, what are you planning to get Kelly for her birthday?”

“I’m thinking about getting her a video camera,” I said. “What do you think?”

Kelly’s dad chuckled and said, “It’s up to you.”

I pulled into the parking lot of the camera shop. When Dad and I walked in, the clerk recognized me and called me by name. I went to the counter and told him what I wanted.

“There are many video cameras available, Mr. Rodgers. What do you plan to do with it?” the clerk asked.

“I don’t know, it’s a birthday gift for Kelly,” I said.

The clerk took several models out of the display cases and placed them on the counter. He spent twenty minutes going over the features of each one.

“I’ll take this one,” I said as I pointed at the camcorder with the most features. “I like the idea of image stabilization and the better zoom lens.”

The clerk nodded and began putting together a package. He showed me a camera bag and a hard case. I selected the hard case. He placed a package of four one hundred twenty eight gigabyte memory cards on the counter and asked if there was anything else.

“You tell me. I don’t know a thing about this stuff,” I said.

“You have the best professional camcorder we sell,” the clerk said.

“Thanks, I think this is good for a start,” I said.

I paid for the equipment. Dad and I took it to the truck and headed to a store where I could get wrapping paper and a card.

“I think I’m going to wrap the memory cards and then give Kelly the rest. She’ll think they’re for her camera,” I said.

“It should be fun,” Dad said.

I drove home and parked in the garage. The jeep was gone so I knew the women weren’t home yet. Dad watched while I wrapped the package of memory cards and hid the rest of the equipment.

“You certainly spoil Kelly, don’t you?” Dad said.

“I want her to have the things she wants,” I replied.

“Kelly has what she wants, you. The gifts are nice, but I know for a fact Kelly would live in a cardboard box with the clothes on her back to be with you.” Dad put his arms around my shoulders. “She is a lucky girl, but you’re a very lucky guy. I’m not saying it because she’s my daughter. Kelly loves you more than anything in the world and will do what she can to please you.

“We’re all responsible for our own happiness. We can’t make someone else happy. They can only do it for themselves. Gifts will bring others joy, but not necessarily happiness.”

“Doesn’t the things we do make the others happy?” I said.

“Others can be happy when we do things, but it isn’t the basis of their happiness. Happiness comes from within, the same as love. You can’t love someone if you don’t love yourself. The same is true of happiness. You can’t expect someone to be happy being with you if you’re not happy. I hope this all makes sense.” Dad chuckled. “It made sense to me when your mother told me the same thing.”

I nodded. “Thanks, Dad,” I said.

We went in the house. Rob and Vince sat at the table drinking coffee and talking about cooking. I told them what I bought Kelly for her birthday.

Two hours later Kelly came back. She came over to me and gave me a hug. “It’s official now, baby. We sent the save the date cards so you can’t back out,” Kelly said. She grinned and gave me a kiss.

“Not a chance, you’re stuck with me,” I said.

Kelly grinned, leaned close, and whispered in my ear, “I want to be stuck by you.”

We laughed and hugged. I reaffirmed my love for Kelly and told her I was ready to be her husband.

Later in the afternoon, Vince fired up the grill. He trimmed and seasoned the steaks, prepared whole sweet potatoes for baking, and made a salad. Dad and I set the table while Rob and Vince worked in the kitchen.

“These steaks melt in your mouth,” Mom said as we sat at the dining room table eating our dinner.

“I love the baked sweet potatoes,” Kelly said with a chuckle. “I shouldn’t have used so much butter on mine though.”

We ate and complemented Vince on the meal. After eating, the girls cleared the table while Vince poured cognac for anyone who wanted some. I passed, asking for coffee instead. After cleaning up, we moved into the great room. I built a fire and we all sat around talking.

Mom, Kelly, Jenny, and Donna began talking about the wedding again. I would have thought they had covered everything by then. When I made a comment, they told me to mind my own business. Dad and Vince laughed. Dad told me to relax and do what they told me to do.

“Have you found a place to rent the trellis, tables, and chairs?” Donna said to Mom.

“Yes, there’s a place in Marquette. They’ll set everything up a few days before the weddings,” Mom said.

“Dad, are we all set with the rooms at the hotel?” Kelly asked as she looked at the spiral notebook on her legs.

“Yes, honey, everything is all set. I just have to tell them how many rooms we’ll need,” Kelly’s dad replied. “I also confirmed the caterer will do the barbeque and the dinner.”

“Thanks, Dad, you’re a gem,” Kelly said with a smile.

As the women talked, Kelly checked off things in her notebook and made new entries. Jenny asked about the dresses she and Donna would wear. Kelly grabbed one of the bridal magazines from the stack on the coffee table. The four women gathered close so they could look at the pictures of dresses in the book.

Kelly mentioned Dad, Rob, Vince, and I would wear tuxedos. She said we should plan to go to the rental shop in June.

“Are you going to have a band?” Jenny asked.

“No, we’re going to have a DJ.” Kelly grinned. “I promised Justin I wouldn’t go overboard.”

“You can do whatever you want, sweetie,” I said.

Kelly smiled and winked at me. “I know, but a DJ will be fine. There are a few in town. We should plan to check them out soon,” Kelly said.

“We’re not going to have paper plates, are we?” I asked.

“No, the caterer is providing real plates and table settings,” Dad said.

I nodded and sat back. As I listened, I realized I hadn’t done much in the way of helping with the weddings. Kelly or Mom would ask if we could do something, and I would tell them to do what they wanted.

“You know, I don’t feel as if I’m helping much,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it. If they need anything, they’ll ask you. It’s better if you let them do the planning,” Dad said.

Vince laughed and nodded in agreement.

We stayed up until eleven and then said goodnight to each other. Mom invited Rob and Jenny for breakfast the next morning before they headed to their apartment. We all went upstairs for bed.

“Honey, you aren’t upset with Mom and me, are you? I know it feels like you’re not helping, but you are. It’s just planning a wedding, my wedding, has always been a dream of mine,” Kelly said.

“If you say so, but I think I should be doing something to help,” I said.

Kelly gave me a hug. She rubbed my back and leaned her head against my shoulder. “Don’t worry. You can help get the yard ready for the wedding, baby.”

I gripped the hem of Kelly’s top. She raised her arms and I removed it. I unclasped her bra, leaned over, and kissed each of her breasts. Kelly ran her fingers through my hair and sighed. With my lips clamped on one of her nipples, I unfastened her jeans. She wiggled her hips as I pushed her pants down.

Kelly stood naked and smiled as she undressed me. We climbed into bed and cuddled. I squirmed against Kelly trying to increase the contact between our bodies. We kissed each other and talked softly about the day.

“Do you know how much I love you?” Kelly whispered.

“How much?” I replied.

“There aren’t words to can describe how I feel. I still get butterflies in my stomach when we kiss, like I did the first time we kissed.”

I kissed Kelly, chuckled, and said, “I still get a hardon.”

“You got hard the night of the prom?”

“You have no idea! I thought you felt it and I was so embarrassed.”

Kelly chuckled and said, “I did. I felt it when we were dancing too.”

I laughed and tickled Kelly. “You’re just a dirty old woman, aren’t you?”

“Baby, I’m not just a dirty old woman; I’m your dirty old woman!” Kelly flipped onto her stomach. She leaned close and gave me a kiss. “Hey, I won’t be old for another twenty minutes.”

“Sweetie, you’ll never be old as far as I’m concerned. I’ll always love you,” I said with a chuckle.

Kelly squirmed closer. She pressed her breasts against my chest and kissed me tenderly. I rubbed her back for a moment and then moved my hand to her butt. Kelly humped against my thigh and searched for my tongue with hers.

As our lovemaking heated I pulled Kelly around so her knees straddled my head. She rested her head on my thigh as I pulled her crotch to my face. I licked the length of her sex and heard her moan. Gripping the cheeks of her butt, I tried to drive my rolled tongue into her vagina. Kelly pushed down and wiggled.

Kelly wrapped her hand around my cock and rubbed it against her face. She licked it from the base to the head. Pushing my member aside, she nuzzled my balls and began kissing them. I moved my lips to her clit so I could gently suck on it. Kelly and I moaned as we gave each other pleasure. I tried to get my cock in Kelly’s mouth, but she was having none of it. She licked, nuzzled, and rubbed my dick against her face, but didn’t put it in her mouth.

Lifting up, Kelly slid her wet pussy across my chest and down to my crotch. She looked back at me, smiled, and inserted my cock into her. I gripped her hips so I could pull her back as I scooted toward the headboard. Putting a pillow behind me, I watched her ass while she started to slowly move up and down on my cock.

Kelly laughed and began singing, ‘Happy Birthday to Me’ as she rode my cock. I glanced at the clock and chuckled. It was a couple of minutes past midnight. She put her hands on my legs just above my knees. I moved my hands to her bottom and rubbed her.

While still singing, Kelly wiggled against me. I gripped her butt cheeks and let out a throaty groan. Suddenly, I couldn’t resist the sight of Kelly’s ass. I pulled my right hand back and then gave her a firm smack on the butt. Her pussy contracted around my cock and she moaned.

Looking back at me, Kelly grinned and said, “Why did you smack my ass?”

“It’s your birthday. I’m going to give you your birthday spanking,” I said. I smacked her left cheek with my left hand. Once again, her pussy contracted. “Was it too hard?”

Kelly twisted her head around so she could look at me. Her face showed her lust. “NO!” she growled. She turned back and slammed down on my cock.

I reeled back and smacked her right cheek again. Kelly moaned and squeezed my cock with her pussy. I watched the handprint on her ass fade. The next smack was on her left cheek. Once again, Kelly’s reaction surprised me.

My slaps became increasingly harder and Kelly’s groans became louder. She rocked her hips and clutched my cock every time my hand reddened one of her ass cheeks. I started counting, planning to spank her twenty times, but somehow I lost count. The room echoed the sharp smacks and Kelly’s gasps as her movements became erratic. She straightened up, rode me, and then leaned forward to present her ass to me again.

I stopped spanking Kelly when I realized how red her ass was. Placing both hands on her cheeks, I gently rubbed her. I could feel the heat and suddenly I felt I’d gone overboard. My fears of hurting Kelly disappeared when she reached back and smacked her own ass. She turned her head, grabbed my hand, and pulled it to her ass.

“More, baby, spank me some more!” Kelly begged as she writhed her body on mine.

I didn’t smack her as hard as I had been, but I used both hands to slap her bottom. Kelly groaned, flexed her vaginal muscles, and came. Sitting up, she grabbed her breasts and let out a mournful cry. Her body vibrated and her breathing came in short gasps. My cock expanded and sent several strong surges of semen into her convulsing pussy.

I rested against the headboard trying to catch my breath. Kelly pulled off my cock, got on her hands and knees, and moved back until her pussy pressed against my face. She lowered her head and sucked my entire semi hard cock into her mouth. I lifted my heavy arms so I could hold her hips while I lapped at her vulva. She moaned around my cock for a few moments and then sprawled out on my legs.

Moving out from under Kelly, I scooted around so my head was near hers. She opened her eyes, threw her arms around my neck, and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed for several moments and then she pulled her head back.

“Oh my god, you were amazing! I don’t think I’ve ever had a climax as intense,” Kelly said. She began peppering my face with kisses and telling me she loved me.

I rubbed her back. Moving my hand lower, I rested it on her butt. She winced a bit but didn’t stop kissing me. “Are you okay?” I whispered.

“I’m fine. My ass is on fire, but it feels wonderful.” Kelly sat up and grinned. “Thanks, I didn’t know if you would spank me like I wanted you to.”

“I guess I got caught up in the moment. I didn’t mean to hurt you, if I did.”

Kelly took my face between her hands. She kissed my nose and then my neck. Holding me, she sighed. I hugged Kelly and felt her squirm closer. She ran her hand through my hair. Kelly nibbled my ear and kissed me.

“You didn’t hurt me at all.” Kelly giggled in my ear. “I have a lot of padding back there.”

“You don’t have a big butt!” I said.

“Thanks, but I think you’re biased,” Kelly said.

“I didn’t know you liked getting spanked,” I said softly.

“Neither did I, but it was sexy and hot. I don’t think I want you to do it all the time though.” Kelly wiggled and kissed me. “My ass is still tingling and warm.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. Like I said, it was hot and it turned me on. I know you love me and I know you would never hurt me, not on purpose.”

“Is there anything I can do for you?” I asked.

Kelly grinned, got up, and pushed her ass at me. “Kiss it better.”

I wrapped my arms around her legs and began kissing her butt. She laughed and wiggled as I planted my lips over her still warm cheeks. We started laughing and fell into each other’s arms. I kissed Kelly’s lips and accepted her tongue.

Kelly and I cuddled and drifted asleep.

The feeling of Kelly’s mouth on my morning erection woke me. My eyes fluttered open and I looked down. She was on her side with her head on my stomach. It took a moment for me to become fully awake.

“Good morning, sweetie. Happy birthday. Um, shouldn’t I be doing you?” I said as I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair.

Kelly looked up, smiled, and said, “You can’t, I don’t have a cock.”

“That’s not what I meant,” I said with a chuckle.

“It’s my birthday and I can do whatever I want. I want to play with your cock,” Kelly said in a little girl’s voice.

I laughed. Who was I to argue with her thinking? Lowering my head, I sighed. Kelly went back to toying with my cock. She licked it and took it in her mouth. Kelly also fondled my balls. A few moments later, she sat up.

“Will you take a bath with me this morning?” Kelly said while gently stroking my cock.

“You bet I will. Sweetie, I’ll do anything you want me to do,” I replied.

We went into the bathroom. Kelly used the toilet first and then started to fill the whirlpool tub while I relieved myself. Kelly poured fragrant bath oil beads into the churning water before we climbed in.

I sat back with Kelly between my legs. We looked over the backyard through the large bay window. I circled her with my arms and held her breasts. Kelly leaned her head back against my shoulder. We shared several kissed as we relaxed in the soothing water.

“I loved what we did last night, baby,” Kelly said in a reassuring voice. I hadn’t asked her if her ass was tender.

“I was worried about hurting you,” I said.

Kelly wiggled against me. She placed her hands over mine and pressed them to her breasts. “It’s why we have a safe word isn’t it? I mean if I wanted you to stop I knew how to do it.”

I kissed Kelly’s neck. “Okay, I won’t bring it up again. I liked how we screwed last night. It was the first time we did it reverse cowgirl.”

“It was so cool! Your cock felt different in me. It’s like you touched places you never touched before.” Kelly twisted her head to kiss me. “I want to try it again. We could do it while sitting up you know.”

I moved one hand between her legs. Kelly opened her knees so I could stroke her pussy. “Yeah, in fact, if you wore a skirt, we could do it almost anywhere.” I chuckled and pressed my hand between her legs.

Kelly nodded her head. I picked up a puff, poured body wash on it, and began washing Kelly. She rose up on her knees so I could do her back. Then she turned around so I could wash her front. We stood up and I washed her lower body. When I finished, she took the puff and washed me.

Kelly and I spent a half hour in the tub before we headed to the shower. We shampooed each other’s hair and then shaved each other’s genitals.

After drying off, Kelly started to fix her hair. I watched for a few minutes and then decided to get dressed.

“I’m going to head downstairs and start the coffee, sweetie,” I said.

“Okay, I’ll be down in a few minutes. Justin, I love you.”

I put my arms around Kelly and kissed the back of her neck. “I love you too, sweetie. I love you with all my heart.”

Kelly turned in my arms. We held each other and began kissing. I slid one hand down her back to her bottom. Pulling her closer, I rubbed my growing cock against her belly. We hugged and kissed for several moments. Finally, Kelly pushed me away.

“Go get dressed before I can’t control myself,” Kelly said and then she grinned. “I don’t think our guests would like it if we spent the day in bed.”

I laughed and headed to the bedroom. I watched Kelly blow-drying her hair as I dressed. The way her breasts looked when she raised her arms above her head made my cock twitch. While buttoning my flannel shirt, I thought about how fortunate I was to have Kelly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.