Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly woke me up with a gentle blowjob. I offered to reciprocate, but she told me to relax and enjoy myself. I did. Kelly spent a long time kissing, licking, and rubbing my cock against her cheeks. She sucked my balls one at a time, rubbing them with her tongue. Several times, Kelly sat up and looked in my eyes while she slowly jacked me off.

“I love you so much,” Kelly said and then she kissed my belly. “No matter what happens, I will always love you.”

What Kelly said disturbed me. I furrowed my brow.

“I don’t know if our new business is going to succeed. I’ll work very hard and do whatever I can to make it successful, but there is a chance we won’t make any money.”

Sighing, I smiled. “Honey, stop talking and suck my cock.”

Kelly grinned and did what I said. I could tell she was smiling even though her mouth stretched around my shaft. Reaching down, I tangled my hands in her hair. Holding her head I began pushing in and out of her mouth. Kelly moaned around my cock and applied suction.

I was getting close and couldn’t control my movements. Kelly kept her mouth on my cock despite my erratic thrusts. I released her hair, fell back, and groaned as my semen shot from my cock. Kelly clamped her lips around me below the ridge and took all I offered.

My cock stopped spurting. Kelly rolled her tongue over my glans and then sat up. She kept her mouth closed as she straddled my chest.

“Are you going to swallow?” I said as I caught my breath.

Kelly shook her head.

“What do you plan to do with it?”

Shrugging her shoulders, Kelly smiled. She parted her lips and pushed some of the cum out. Before it could drip, she sucked it back into her mouth.

Kelly smiled and mumbled, “Want a kiss?” She managed to keep my semen in her mouth.

I reached up, cupped her breasts, and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. After a moment, I moved my right hand to the back of her head. Sitting up, I pulled her mouth to mine. Kelly kept her lips pressed together as I kissed her. I pushed my tongue past her lips to her teeth. Kelly opened her mouth and we shared my semen. My cum mixed with her saliva, diluting it. I could tell it was semen, but I didn’t mind.

Kelly swapped the thinning fluid back and forth between us. She rolled onto her back, drawing me down with her. As the juices drained from my mouth to hers, Kelly swallowed. She licked her lips and smiled.

“I’m so going to tease Jenny,” Kelly said.

“What?”

“I told her you would let me snowball with you, but she said no way.”

“Snowball?”

Kelly nodded. “Yeah, that’s what we did. It’s passing cum back and forth.”

“You are one strange girl, sweetie,” I said.

“I know, but you still love me.”

“Yes I do! Now, what was crap about the business?” I said.

Kelly got up and sat next to me with her legs folded Indian style. I glanced at her pussy and smiled when I noticed it was wet and engorged.

“I’m afraid of failing,” Kelly said softly.

“Mom says the only way we keep from failing in life is by not trying. You went out on a limb when you seduced me while we were in the cabin. Weren’t you afraid of failing then?” I said.

“Are you kidding? I was scared shitless!”

“You still did what you did. What if I would have rebuffed you?” I said.

“I don’t know. How was I supposed to know we would get lost and end up in the cabin?” Kelly said.

I chuckled. “What would you have done if we hadn’t been lost?”

Kelly smiled, leaned over, and kissed me. “Well, I planned on flirting with you until I could get you alone. Then I was going to make you kiss me again. I don’t know what I was going to do from there, let nature take its course I guess.”

Kelly grinned and said, “Is it what you think I did? Seduce you?”

“Did you?”

“Well yeah, I guess so, but I didn’t think you felt the same way about me as I felt about you.”

“What do you mean? Kelly, it was the best seduction in history.”

“I’m glad you think so. I do. I also never knew love could be like this, so wonderful.”

“Let’s get back to what we were talking about. I don’t want you to worry about failing. I want you to spend your energy making the business work. You are bright and talented and you will be successful.” I grinned at Kelly and then I got up so I could kiss her.

“You sound like my dad,” Kelly said.

“Thanks, I love your dad. I think he’s a very smart man,” I said.

“I think you’re very smart too.”

“Want to get a shower and a cup of coffee?” I said.

Kelly nodded. We got up and went to the bathroom. I showered with Kelly and repeatedly told her how much I loved her. She hugged me and told me she loved me too.

I went down to start the coffee while Kelly dried her hair. The pot was finishing when Kelly came into the kitchen. She gave me a kiss, fixed two cups of coffee, and called Jenny.

“Hi, Jen, we’re up if you and Rob want to come down. Justin made coffee,” Kelly said into the telephone.

“Jeans and a tee shirt. I don’t think we have to get dressed up to see the lawyer,” Kelly said. She looked at me and smiled when I nodded.

“Justin says we don’t have to get dressed up.”

Kelly hung up and sat at the table with me. “Jenny wanted to know what to wear to the attorney’s office.”

“That’s what I thought you were talking about.”

“She said Rob planned to wear a suit. He’s happy he doesn’t have to,” Kelly said.

Kelly and I were on our second cup of coffee when Rob and Jenny came into the kitchen. Jenny walked over to the counter and got coffee for Rob and her. We sat at the table and began discussing what we wanted to talk about with the attorney.

“You two should take your business plan with us. Mr. Bellows might want to see it,” I said. “Rob and I will make breakfast if you guys want to get it ready.”

Kelly and Jenny headed for the den. Rob and I scrambled eggs and fried a few slices of ham. When it was ready, we called the girls to breakfast. Jenny and Kelly sat next to each other so they could look at their plan and make notes. After breakfast, Rob and I cleaned up so they could keep working.

The four of us left for town at noon. We stopped for lunch and then went to the attorney’s office. The receptionist ushered us into a conference room and asked if we wanted coffee or soda.

Mr. Bellows came in and shook hands with Kelly and me. I introduced Rob and Jenny. After a few minutes of chit chat, we got down to business.

Kelly and Jenny showed Mr. Bellows their business plan. He took a few minutes to read it, asking a few questions as he did.

“This looks good. You should keep the plan and use it as a check list as your business grows. Are you going to use the plan to help obtain financing?” Mr. Bellows said.

“No, I’ll provide the seed money,” I said.

Mr. Bellows nodded. “Have you thought about what form of business you want? There are advantages and disadvantages to all forms.”

“We want some guidance on the business form,” Kelly said.

Mr. Bellows went to a whiteboard in the conference room. He listed several business forms and began writing the pros and cons below each form. When he finished, he said, “That’s it in a nut shell. For your business I would recommend an S corporation or a LLC. The S corporation would be the best for you.”

Kelly, Jenny, Rob, and I talked between ourselves. We agreed to follow Mr. Bellows recommendation.

Mr. Bellows called for his secretary and asked her to bring in some forms. An hour and a half later, we completed all the paperwork.

“I’ll file these with the county and the IRS. Once we get the assumed name papers back from the county, you can open a bank account in the company name. I suggest you set up the checking account so two signatures are required on all checks over a thousand dollars,” Mr. Bellows said.

Jenny asked if Mr. Bellows could suggest an accountant. He gave her the business card of a woman he worked with. “I’ll set up a promissory note for the loan you and Kelly will be making to the company, Justin. We have to charge a minimal interest rate so the IRS will consider it a loan and not a way of avoiding taxes. I can set the terms so you only have to pay the interest until the company becomes profitable.”

We thanked Mr. Bellows and left with a large envelope of papers. When we were outside, we all hugged and congratulated ourselves. Kelly kissed Jenny and this time Jenny didn’t hesitate kissing her back. Then, Jenny kissed me. She opened her mouth and wiped her tongue across my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted her tongue. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but made me feel uneasy. I saw Kelly kissing Rob with the same passion and I relaxed.

For a few moments, we all stood still staring at each other. The gravity of what happened slowly sank in. Kelly kissed me and said, “I love you, sweetie.”

“What a surprise,” Rob said.

I chuckled and said, “Yeah, a pleasant surprise.”

We got into my truck. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the camera shop where I bought Kelly’s equipment. Kelly asked what we were doing at the camera shop and I smiled.

“I want to check out a few things, baby,” I said. I had been doing thorough research on digital camera systems and felt we needed to invest in a system.

In the store, I managed to talk to the clerk without the others seeing me. I quickly told him I was interested in Nikon digital SLR systems for Kelly and Jenny. He told me the newest model was in stock.

“Let’s take a look at a digital camera, Kelly,” I said. Rob and the girls were looking at the books on photography.

We went to the counter and I asked the clerk about digital cameras. He took a Nikon from the display case and placed it on a pad. Kelly picked it up and listened to the clerk tell her about the features. I cocked my head toward Jenny and then the display case.

“Kelly and Jenny are starting a photography business,” I said. “They want to do wildlife and scenery for postcards among other things. Is digital as good as traditional film?”

“Absolutely. Most pros are changing to digital these days. If you plan to do fine art photography, large format film is still the best. For most other work high megapixel digital cameras produce high quality images,” The clerk said. He took another camera out of the case and handed it to Jenny.

“I have a Nikon F5. I like it,” Kelly said.

“I love my old FM2. It may be over twenty years old, but it works great,” Jenny said.

“Nikon is one of the best. The great thing about the new digitals is the fact they will accept some of the older lenses. Being you already have good cameras, you can use film when you need to, but shoot digital when you don’t,” the clerk told us.

“Knowing Kelly and Jenny plan to shoot wildlife and scenery, what would you suggest to get started?” I asked.

“I would buy...” The clerk began placing lenses and other accessories on the counter. He explained each item and showed us how they worked with the camera bodies. By the time he finished, there were five lenses, two different flash units, remote controls, and a bevy of other items.

“This looks like a nice system, doesn’t it, girls?” I said.

“Nice isn’t the word for it. Kelly and I are going to work hard so we can afford something like this someday,” Jenny said.

Rob mentioned how much easier it would be to put digital images on a website because you don’t have to scan pictures. He also said there was software available to manipulate the digital images.

I stood behind Kelly as she picked up one of the cameras. She put a lens on the body and pointed it out the window. I put my hands on her hips and leaned closer.

“Do you like it?” I said.

“Are you kidding? What’s not to like?” Kelly said.

I kissed Kelly’s neck, chuckled, and said, “We’ll take it.”

The clerk looked at me. “Take what, sir?”

“We’ll take all of it. We want the entire system you have on the counter,” I said.

Kelly turned around. She looked into my eyes and furrowed her brow. Before she could say a word, I kissed her.

“If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right,” I said.

Kelly put the camera down. She threw her arms around my neck, squealed, and jumped against me. Kelly wrapped her legs around my thighs and I had to hold her by her ass to keep her from falling.

Rob and I laughed. Jenny hugged me and said thank you over and over. I lowered Kelly to the floor and we kissed.

“You girls are going to need something to carry all of this equipment in. Go pick out what you need while I take care of this,” I said.

“If you plan to do wildlife, you may want to consider a backpack style camera case. They making hauling your equipment easier,” the clerk said.

Jenny and Kelly walked to the camera cases and began looking at them. While they searched for something they wanted, I talked with the clerk.

“I want the invoice to be made out to JKRJ Associates, Inc.,” I said to the clerk.

The clerk nodded and began entering the items and their serial numbers into the computer. He asked for my address and I gave it to him. Jenny and Kelly came back with two camera bags. Rob looked them over and said they looked nice.

“When he’s finished, you should make sure everything fits in the camera bags.” I pointed at the clerk and then the things on the counter. “Make sure you have everything you need.”

“Shouldn’t we get a few extra batteries for the cameras and flash units? It would be hard to recharge them in the woods,” Rob said.

“Two additional batteries for the cameras and one additional for the flash units should be fine. You would be able to shoot all day outdoors and several hours inside,” the clerk said. “I would also suggest additional storage cards.”

I told the man to sell us what we needed. Kelly and Jenny said the tripods they owned would be fine for now. An hour later, we left the camera shop.

“We need to pick up a notebook computer. If we take off for a weekend, we’ll want something we can download the images on,” I said. “Rob, what do you suggest?”

“I think we should look at a MAC. They do a better job with graphics than Windows does,” Rob said.

We went to one of the computer stores in town. Rob talked with one of the sales associates about the latest notebook Apple offered. I listened and told Rob not to skimp. He made his selection and then we looked for the software Rob wanted. Rob asked the sales person about a printer. He showed us several and told us the advantages of each one. Rob selected a high quality photo printer, ink, and paper. After making our purchase, we left for home.

Kelly and Jenny sat in the backseat so they could review the owner’s guide for the new cameras. Rob sat up front with me and glanced at the paperwork about the computer.

“Are you sure you’re doing the right thing?” Rob asked.

I glanced in the mirror. “Look behind you.”

Rob glanced over the seat. He smiled and shook his head. “You spent a hell of a lot of money today, Justin,” Rob said.

“How much do you think it would have cost to set up a darkroom?” I said.

“I don’t know. A lot I guess,” Rob said.

“Not much less than what we spent today. Don’t forget, this is our company’s money, not mine. I fully intend to have the company pay it back someday.”

“I know Jenny and I will do whatever we can to make this work for all of us.”

“You know, it may only take one or two great pictures to make our business successful. I read on the Internet some popular photos sell for several thousand dollars. It’s a matter of finding the right one.”

I pulled into the garage. We carried our things into the house and put them in the great room. Kelly and Jenny spread everything out on the coffee table to look at it. Jenny went to the den to get a pad of paper.

“What are you going to do?” I said.

“I want to record the serial numbers and descriptions of all of this equipment,” Jenny said.

“The invoice has the information on it,” I said.

“Cool, I can enter it into the computer from the invoice then,” Jenny said.

Rob set up the new computer while Kelly and Jenny studied the cameras. I watched and smiled. Kelly put a DVD in the player and turned on the television. The video showed how to operate the cameras. I watched intently so I would know something about the cameras.

We watched the video twice. Kelly set up one of the cameras and moved over to where I sat.

“Here, you should take the first picture, honey,” Kelly said. She reviewed what we learned from the video and handed me the camera.

Jenny and Kelly stood in front of the fireplace. I composed the shot and pushed the shutter release. The flash went off and the image displayed on the screen. I took a few more shots. The girls began posing as I took their picture. Kelly whispered to Jenny and they laughed.

Kelly and Jenny began removing their shirts. They posed in their bras and then removed them too. I continued to shot as the girls laughed and undressed. Before they were finished, they were naked. Rob hooted and hollered during the display. I laughed at them and made comments about how sexy they looked.

Jenny and Kelly redressed while Rob downloaded the images to the computer. We sat together and looked at the pictures.

“You didn’t do too bad for your first time,” Kelly said. “You cut our heads off in a few of the pictures.”

Rob laughed and said, “I don’t think he was looking at your heads.”

“Oh my, were you looking at my boobies?” Jenny said with a chuckle.

“No, I was staring at them,” I said.

We laughed and made comments about the photos. At best, they were snapshot quality.

“It’s our turn,” Kelly said. She picked up the one of the cameras and gave the other to Jenny. “Okay, boys, pose for us.”

Rob and I stood in front of the fireplace. Jenny and Kelly composed their shots and took them. I put my arm around Rob’s shoulders and he put his arm around my waist. The girls took a few more shots and put the cameras down. They came over to Rob and me, smiled, and gave us hugs.

“I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m as happy as I’ve ever been. It isn’t the camera equipment or the house. It’s having wonderful friends and a fiancée I love dearly. All of you make my life complete,” Kelly said.

“I feel the same way. Meeting you and Justin has been one of the best things in my life. I don’t have many friends and I’m glad you guys are my best friends,” Rob said.

Jenny’s eyes filled with tears. She nodded and then hugged me. When Jenny hugged Kelly, they shared a quick kiss.

“Do you know you haven’t been drinking too much lately, Rob? It means so much to me. I know living here and hanging around with Justin and Kelly are part of the reason,” Jenny said.

“They are, but you’re the biggest reason, babe. I have to admit I’ve learned a lot watching these two,” Rob said.

“We’re two kids in love,” I said.

“You two may be nineteen, but you’re not kids. You and Kelly carry yourselves better than a lot of adults I know.” Rob turned to Jenny and gave her a kiss. “Do you realize we haven’t had a fight in weeks?”

Jenny nodded.

“I hope we never fight again, babe,” Rob said.

“We talk now. We didn’t talk to each other before. Now we can discuss things without worrying about the other getting all pissed off. I like it like this,” Jenny said and then she chuckled. “Our sex life is much better too!”

“That’s because we make love instead of just fucking,” Rob said.

Kelly grinned and hugged me. “Hey, I like fucking. I like it almost as much as making love.”

“That’s because you’re a horny little devil,” Jenny said.

“I’m not a devil,” Kelly said and then she laughed.

We decided to get a pizza for dinner. Rob and I left for the pizza parlor while the girls went back to their cameras. I took the jeep because I hadn’t started it in several days.

“Want to go fishing in the morning?” Rob asked.

“Sure, where do you want to go?” I said.

“We can go to the stream we fished the other day. There seems to be plenty of fish in it.”

“It sounds good to me, Rob. I think the girls will want to learn about their new cameras.”

Rob and I talked about fishing. We picked up the pizza and headed for home. I called the girls into the kitchen to eat.

“Rob and I are going fishing tomorrow morning,” I said. “Is there anything you need me to do?”

“No, honey, I cleaned the house and did the laundry. We do have to pack for our fishing trip though,” Kelly said.

“Take warm clothes. It will be nippy in the morning. I checked the weather and the trend for this time of year is for cold mornings and warm afternoons. The temperatures can range from the low thirties to the mid-seventies. Spring is a weird time of the year for weather,” Rob said.

“We can dress in layers. Justin told me about it,” Kelly said.

“I think I have everything I’ll need,” Jenny said. “I want to fish, but I want to take pictures too.”

“We can fish in the morning. Come in for lunch, and then fish again in the afternoon,” Rob said.

“Great, Jen and I can go in the afternoon when it’s warm. I want to go out at least one morning. The light is better early in the day. We might be able to get some shots of birds on the water,” Kelly said.

We finished our meal. Rob and I went outside and stood on the deck while the girls went back to the cameras.

“Those new cameras are easy to use. I pointed and took the shots,” I said.

“Our girls sure seemed to get into it,” Rob said. “I’ve always wanted pictures of Jenny in the nude, but she didn’t want to send the film to a lab because someone else might see them. I tried to tell her she was beautiful and anyone who saw her would be jealous of me, but she wouldn’t hear of it.”

“I don’t think Kelly would care. She’s a bit of an exhibitionist anyway. I swear she would rather be naked than dressed,” I said.

Rob chuckled and said, “Jenny is getting better. Even though we’ve had sex with other people in the same room, she usually keeps as many clothes on as she can. Now she’ll strip at the drop of a hat. At least she will around you and Kelly.”

“I hope it’s because she feels comfortable around us and not because she’s doing it to fit in. No one should do something they don’t want to do,” I said.

“It’s because she feels comfortable. That’s true of both of us. Jenny and I have talked about it and we agree it’s easy to be ourselves when we’re with you and Kelly,” Rob said.

“Let’s go in and build a fire. It’s getting chilly out here,” I said.

Rob started a fire while I made coffee. We settled in the great room with Jenny and Kelly. The girls sat on the floor next to each other and fiddled with the new cameras. Rob sat on the couch with the new computer on his lap.

I fixed coffee for all of us. After passing out the full cups, I sat back down. I glanced at Kelly, Jenny, and Rob, smiling when I saw how intently they studied the new equipment.

Watching the love of my life interacting with Jenny was wonderful. Kelly talked nonstop about the thing and places she wanted to photograph. Rob seemed engrossed in what he was doing on the computer. I sipped my coffee and turned my attention to the fire.

My thoughts drifted back to the days Kelly and I spent in the cabin. I relived each moment in my mind. I remembered seeing Kelly with my shirt and her pink socks. I remembered her telling me how she felt about me. My cock stirred in my jeans when I thought about the first time we made love.

I began thinking about the days since our wonderful weekend. How I went to Ohio and brought Kelly back because I couldn’t stand to be apart from her. The thoughts of our lovemaking in her dorm room made me chuckle under my breath.

Jenny said something to Kelly and they laughed. I glanced at them and watched as they bumped their shoulders together and laughed again. Rob didn’t look up from the computer. At one point, Kelly leaned over to pick up something. Her top rose and I could see the T of the back her thong panties. I thought about going over and tugging on her underwear, but remained seated.

Returning my gaze to the fire, I watched the orange flames dance. I thought about my financial position and wondered if I should continue my education or enjoy my wealth. Remembering a conversation Mom and I had, when she told me about the settlement money, I decided I should continue my education. It was what my dad would have wanted. There was also the question of what Kelly and I would do.

In the next month, Kelly and I would turn twenty. Going to school was a wise choice for both of us.

My thoughts turned to our upcoming wedding. Soon, Kelly would become my wife. I knew she and mom worked diligently on the arrangements and they would take care of everything. The one thing I hadn’t thought about was who would stand up as my best man. Glancing at Rob, I decided I would ask him.

I got up and added a couple logs to the fire. Kelly looked up at me and smiled.

“Honey, could I talk to you for a moment?” I said to Kelly.

Kelly nodded and stood up. We went to the den and I closed the door behind us. She wrapped her arms around my waist and said, “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, everything is great, sweetie,” I said.

“Am I going to get laid?” Kelly said.

“Yes, but not right now. I want to talk to you about something. Have you thought about who you’re going to ask to be your maid of honor?”

“Sure, I’m going to ask Jenny.”

“Have you said anything to her yet?”

“No, I wanted to talk to you first. Are you thinking of asking Rob?” Kelly said.

“Yeah, I plan to ask him. When should we ask them?” I said.

“I don’t know. When do you think we should ask?”

“Now is as good a time as any,” I said and then I kissed Kelly.

Kelly and I held hands as we walked back to the great room. We sat on the couch across from Rob.

“Could Kelly and I talk to you guys for a minute?” I said.

Rob looked up from the computer. Jenny stopped what she was doing and waited for Kelly or me to say something.

“Rob, Jenny. Kelly and I would like you two to stand up at our wedding,” I said.

“I would like Jenny to be my maid of honor and Justin wants Rob to be his best man,” Kelly said.

Before either of us knew what was happening, Rob and Jenny rushed over to the couch. Rob shook my hand, pulled me to my feet, and hugged me.

“Buddy, I would consider it an honor to be your best man,” Rob said.

Jenny and Kelly hugged while they sat on the couch. They kissed and cried. Once they got a grip on their emotions, the girls started talking about dresses.

“Thanks, Rob. I appreciate it,” I said.

“Thanks for thinking enough of Jenny and me to ask,” Rob replied.

Rob and I went to the kitchen for coffee. I told Kelly I was calling our parents to tell them the news. Kelly and Jenny joined us in the kitchen. I dialed the number to our parents’ house. Mom answered and immediately asked what was wrong. When I noticed it was after ten, I chuckled and assured her everything was okay.

Kelly bolted out of the room followed by Jenny. I heard the speaker phone in the den come on line. Before I could say a word, Kelly told Mom our news.

“Have you and Dad asked anyone yet?” Kelly asked Mom.

“Yes, honey. Your dad and I asked Donna and Vince to stand up with us. Are you planning to have anyone else in your wedding party?” Mom said.

“I don’t think so, Mom. Justin and I want to be married, not put on a production. Are you asking anyone else?” Kelly said.

“No, Dad and I decided to keep it simple. How about a dress for Jenny? Do you want her and Donna to wear the same style, but in different colors?” Mom said.

“I don’t know. I’m hoping its warm enough in July for us to get married in the nude,” Kelly said.

I laughed and told Rob what Kelly said. He started to laugh too. I held the phone so Rob could put his ear near the receiver and hear.

“That’s fine, honey. I hope we have time to get good tans. I wouldn’t want any tan lines on my wedding day,” Mom said and then she laughed.

“I don’t care as long as Justin and I don’t have to wear bow ties around our nuts,” Dad said.

“Come on, Dad, you two would look cute,” Kelly said, setting off more laughter.

Kelly and Mom traded a couple more jokes. Then Kelly told our parents about the new business and the new camera equipment. Mom and Dad congratulated us and wished us good luck.

“What time do you guys plan to get to Drummond Island?” I asked.

“We’ll leave between six and seven. It should take about seven hours with stops and put us there in the afternoon. What time do you kids plan to get there?” Dad asked.

“It will take us about five hours. We plan to leave at six in the morning. We’ll be there about noon. I think we have to wait until one to check in,” I said.

Kelly and I talked to our parents for a few minutes longer. Mom, Kelly, and Jenny decided to figure out what the maids of honor would wear while we were on Drummond Island. We said good night after agreeing to call on the weekend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.