Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of Kelly mouthing my cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw her crotch above my head. I said, “Good morning,” and pulled her down to my open mouth.

Kelly moaned around my cock, removed it from her mouth, and said, “Good morning to you, stud!”

Kelly took me back into her mouth. I screwed my tongue into her, rubbing my chin against her clitoris. We kept it up for several minutes before Kelly rolled onto her side. I pushed her on her back, flipped around, and worked my cock into her pussy. We screwed hard, both of us coming at the same time.

“I hope you plan on taking your vitamins today, you’re going to need them,” Kelly said as she scooted down to suck my cock clean.

When Kelly finished with me, I got out of bed. Grabbing her by the legs, I pulled her to the edge of the bed, dropped to my knees, and returned the favor. We laughed on the way to the bathroom, each of us telling the other what we planned to do all day.

Kelly told me she was going to give me five blowjobs and I told her I was going to fuck her until she couldn’t walk. I think we both knew it was wishful thinking, but the kibitzing was fun.

We played in the shower, each of us trying to turn the other on. I fingered her and she jacked me off, but neither of us brought the other to climax. Finished in the shower, we got ready for the day. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt while Kelly dried her hair. She came out of the bathroom wearing a red thong. I went to her, hooked my finger in the back of her thong, and pulled it aside.

“Is this to give me easy access to your sweet pussy?” I asked, sliding my hand between her legs.

“Yup, and I expect you to take advantage of it.”

Kelly pulled the thong back into place on her way to the closet. She came out wearing an old Lions football jersey I hadn’t worn in years.

“Can I wear this today?” Kelly asked, modeling the oversized shirt for me.

The shirt came down to mid-thigh on Kelly. She turned around, bending over to show me how it rose up to give me a glimpse of her nearly naked ass. Turning back to me, she leaned over again, showing me how the neck gapped so I could see her breasts.

“What are you going to wear with it?” I asked her, chuckling at her antics.

“Slippers!”

“Fine by me, but don’t expect me to keep my hands to myself.”

“I’m hoping you don’t!”

Kelly and I went to Rob and Jenny’s for breakfast. I knocked on the door and heard Rob yell, “Come in.”

I opened the door, letting Kelly go in before me. She chuckled when she saw Jenny sitting at the table in a long tee shirt.

“Have a good night last night?” Kelly asked, helping herself to a cup of coffee and pouring one for me.

“Sure did, a good morning too,” Jenny replied. “I’m still on cloud nine.”

“Rob must have made you very happy,” Kelly said. “Justin made me happy!”

“He did, but not as happy as waking up in our own place did.”

“I have to admit, knowing we don’t have to go back to the dorms is almost as good as sex, almost,” Rob said.

“Why don’t you guys go in the living room while Kelly and I make breakfast,” Jenny said.

Rob and I went to the living room. When I saw the roaring fire, I chuckled. Rob noticed and laughed.

“I’ve always dreamed of having a fireplace. I know it’s not necessary, but Jenny and I wanted to have a fire this morning,” Rob said. “I’ll go out to the woods and cut firewood this summer so we have enough next winter.”

I sat on the couch near the fire. After taking a sip of my coffee, I put the cup on the coffee table. “No problem, we’ll both cut firewood. I’m happy you and Jen like the place and feel at home.”

“We do feel at home here. You and Kelly are a big part of it. Jenny is as happy as I’ve seen her in a long time. So am I. Let us know if you and Kelly feel we’re encroaching on you two.”

“We will, but you and Jenny have to do the same thing. I think we’ll settle into something comfortable for all of us. You don’t have to ask if you want to use the grill, but we would appreciate it if you ask to use the sunroom and hot tub.”

“I wouldn’t think of using the tub without asking. My guess is when we do use it you and Kelly will be there too. We know it’s your house and we will certainly respect your wishes.”

“Are we going to practice casting later today? I don’t have anything planned. Kelly and I want to chill because tomorrow we have to hit the books for finales.”

“I know Jenny wants to go pick up a few things for the apartment, but I don’t have anything going today. You’re right though. The next two weeks are going to be busy.”

Kelly called Rob and me for breakfast. We sat down at the table and enjoyed the ham and cheese omelets, hash brown potatoes, and toast the girls made. While we ate, Rob asked Jenny what she needed him to do, telling her we wanted to practice fly-casting.

“I want to go pick up a few things, but Kelly and I can go if you want to practice today. If she wants to,” Jenny said.

“Sure, I love shopping,” Kelly said. “What do you want to get?”

“Nothing special, I want a few things for our house. I need to get dishwashing liquid. I didn’t realize we have a dishwasher until last night. I want to pick up something nice for dinner. Rob and I want you guys to have dinner with us tonight.”

“Cool, what are you making?” Kelly asked.

“I plan on making stuffed pork chops, green beans, and a salad,” Jenny replied.

Kelly and I said we’d love to have dinner with them. After breakfast, Rob and I offered to clean up, but the girls said they would do it. We sat at the table, watching the girls take care of the kitchen. Kelly rinsed the plates, opened the dishwasher, and bent over to put them in. When she did, her jersey rose up.

Rob let out a wolf whistle, causing Kelly to look back. When Rob said, “Nice ass,” Kelly wiggled her butt.

Jenny laughed and pulled up the back of her tee shirt. “How about my ass?”

“You have a nice ass too,” I said.

Kelly and Jenny laughed as they held up their shirts and shook their bottoms at Rob and me. When they dropped the shirts, Rob and I let out groans. The girls finished in the kitchen. They came over to the table and Kelly sat on my lap. Jenny sat on Rob’s legs facing him. I circled Kelly’s body with my arms, pulling her back against my chest.

Across from Kelly and me, Rob and Jenny were kissing and hugging one another. I could see Rob had his hands under her shirt, playing with her breasts. Kelly wiggled on my legs, her butt rubbing against my cock. I put my hands under her jersey, moving them up to her breasts. Kelly turned her head, kissing my ear.

“If you keep it up, you’re going to have to fuck me,” Kelly whispered.

I pinched Kelly’s nipples, twisting them between my thumbs and forefingers. She hunched her butt against my growing cock, moaning softly. I moved my right hand down to her mons, rubbing her through the lace front-panel of her thong. Kelly shifted, trying to get my hand deeper between her legs.

Rob and Jenny were getting as involved as Kelly and me. Jenny slid back on his legs and stroked Rob’s exposed cock. Kelly must have seen what they were doing because she got up and turned around. Before sitting on my legs, she tugged at my sweatpants. I lifted my butt, letting her pull them down to my knees. Gripping my cock with one hand, Kelly pulled her thong aside with the other. She settled on my lap, guiding my cock into her very wet pussy.

Kelly wiggled, rocking her hips as she impaled herself on my cock. Once she had me in her vagina, she leaned forward to kiss me. Our mouths opened so we could flick our tongues together. Kelly wiggled her body and then began to ride my cock.

Looking at Rob and Jenny, he gave me a thumb-up. Jenny was squatting on his cock, riding him like Kelly was riding me. I watched Rob lift her shirt, exposing her breasts. When I did the same to Kelly, he nodded at me.

Rob and I watched each other’s girlfriend as they fucked us. When Kelly glanced at Jenny and chuckled, I felt they planned what I thought was an impromptu coupling. When Jenny said, “Ride him, cowgirl,” I was sure they had cooked it up while they did the dishes.

Rob groaned. I glanced at him, watching his body stiffen as he pushed up into Jenny. His climax triggered mine and I began to shoot my semen into Kelly. She clamped my spurting cock with her vaginal muscles, milking every last drop out on me. I hugged her to me, holding her tight as my orgasm crested. When I slumped in the chair, Kelly slid back, my cock pulling out of her.

Kelly knelt on the floor between my legs. She took my still rigid cock in her mouth, slurping noisily as she cleaned the slick fluids from my shaft. She removed her mouth, looked over her shoulder and laughed.

“Aren’t you going to have dessert, Jen? It’s the best part,” Kelly said.

Jenny got off Rob’s lap. She stared at his semi flaccid cock for a moment and then knelt on the floor. Holding his shaft between her finger and thumb, she looked at Kelly. Jenny made a face, causing Kelly to chuckle.

“You won’t know until you try it, will you,” Kelly said, her hand moving on my dick.

Jenny shrugged her shoulders, looked closer at Rob’s cock, and then reluctantly licked the crown. Rob’s body jerked at the contact. Jenny licked his cock again, smiled, and took him in her mouth. I could see her cheeks cave in as she sucked him. Rob put his hands on the sides of her head, holding Jenny while she laved his cock. After a moment, Jenny sat up. Still holding Rob’s now firmer cock, she laughed.

“It’s not as bad as I thought it would be,” Jenny said.

“Bad? It’s yummy, at least I think so,” Kelly said. “I love to suck Justin after we fuck!”

Putting my hands under her arms, I lifted Kelly. When she was on her feet, I pushed her back until she was lying on the table. Kelly wiggled as I pushed her legs apart and then pulled her thong to one side. Glancing at Rob, I grinned. I lowered my head between her legs and began licking her pussy. Kelly writhed on the table as I worked my tongue into her folds.

“Well?” I heard Jenny say. “Aren’t you going to do it to me?”

I felt the table shift. Folding Kelly’s jersey over her stomach, I watched Rob placing Jenny on the table. Kelly looked at me, smiled, and turned her head to watch our friends. Like Jenny, Rob was tentative about what he was about to do. He looked at me, so I lifted my head so he could see my face and the coating of juices around my mouth. Shaking his head, Rob pressed his mouth to Jenny’s sex.

Kelly moved her hips, trying to get my mouth back on her pussy. I went back to what I was doing, but gazed across Kelly’s body so I could watch Rob and Jenny too. The way the girls were laying on the table, their heads were at right angles to each other. Kelly moaned, wiggling against my mouth when I flicked my tongue against her clit. I saw her hook her arm over her head and begin to run her fingers through Jenny’s hair.

Jenny turned her head, smiled at Kelly, and put her hand on Kelly’s cheek. I thought they were going to kiss, but they stared at one another. Jenny’s face contorted and her hips jerked. She started groaning, her groans turning to I high pitched squeal.

“Oh yeah! Right there!” Jenny said, turning her head and lifting her upper body.

Kelly clamped her thighs against my ears and hooked her legs around me. Her heels dug into my back as she hunched up against my face. It was almost funny as the two girls came at almost the same time, like Rob and I had.

I felt Kelly’s legs relax and fall off my shoulders. She panted for a moment before sitting up and sliding off the table. When Jenny got up, the two girls laughed.

“Well, this was certainly very interesting,” Jenny said, her breath still coming in short gasps. She leaned forward, kissing Rob’s glossy lips. “Thank you, baby.” Jenny turned to Kelly. “I can see why you love it so much.”

Kelly settled on my legs. She hugged me and then gave me a kiss. “I think it’s wonderful when Justin does it.”

Jenny and Rob chuckled. Rob kissed Jenny and then said, “I have never done anything like this before, but it was hot.”

Smacking his arm, Jenny said, “You wouldn’t even kiss me after I gave you a blowjob before.”

Laughing, I said, “You get used to it. It’s an acquired taste.”

Kelly chuckled, cocked her head, and said, “You like it and you know it, baby. I like sucking you after we screw.”

“It looks like we broke in the kitchen table in grand style,” Jenny said. “I’m glad we didn’t break it.”

“It’s a nice strong table,” Rob said.

“It better be. I hope to use it again,” Jenny said. “I guess we should get dressed and get going, Kelly.”

“Okay, give me a few and I’ll be back.”

Kelly got up, took my hand, and led me to the steps. We headed for the house, stopping in the garage to kiss. She pressed her body against me, moving her shoulders to rub her breasts against my chest.

“What we did was so hot! I can’t believe how much it turned me on,” Kelly said. “Did you like it too?”

“It was a blast. I think I’m getting into the voyeur thing.”

“For me it’s being watched more than watching. I don’t know why, but it cranks me up.”

Kelly and I went into the house. We went upstairs so she could change into jeans and a top. She removed the jersey and I took her in my arms. Gripping her butt, I pulled her against me. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, honey. Is everything okay?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah, things are fine. I want to make sure we’re both in agreement with what we’re doing. Sometimes I worry,” I said.

“What are you worried about?”

“I don’t want you to feel you have to do things like we did because of me.” I kissed Kelly’s forehead.

“I know. I don’t want you the think you have to either. If you’re uncomfortable with it, we won’t do it. We have to agree on it, honey. One of us can’t do something they don’t want to do to please the other. It isn’t fair to either of us.”

“You’ll tell me if you don’t want to do something, won’t you?” I asked.

“Yes, as long as you’ll tell me.” Kelly reached for my cock, squeezing it through my sweats. “Now, I think I should do something about this hardon you have.”

“I don’t have a hardon,” I said with a chuckle.

Dropping to her knees, Kelly pulled down my pants. She kissed my cock, looked up, and grinned. “Yeah, but you’re going to.”

Kelly took my cock between her lips. She held my balls in one hand, placing the other on my hip. I let out a moan as my cock began to swell in her warm mouth. Kelly bobbed her head, taking my entire length into her throat a few times. Even though I came a few minutes ago, Kelly was bringing me close quickly. I didn’t try to hold back, letting go in her mouth. Kelly swallowed all I had to offer, kissing my cock, and licking her lips when she was finished.

I kissed Kelly when she stood up. I tasted my semen on her lips and on the inside of her mouth when I pushed my tongue in. Kelly sucked my tongue, flicking hers at it while she did.

Kelly dressed so she could go shopping with Jenny. I stayed in my sweatpants, knowing I wasn’t going anywhere. When we got back to Rob and Jenny’s apartment, Kelly asked if Jenny was ready to go.

“I’ve been ready, what took you so long?” Jenny said as she pulled on her coat.

Kelly giggled and said, “Um, I was still hungry so I grabbed a snack.”

“Wasn’t breakfast enough?”

“Breakfast was fine, I wanted more dessert.”

“You hussy! What did you do, give Justin another blowjob?” Jenny said, shaking her head.

“Yeah, I can’t help it. I get so horny before my period.”

“You get off giving head?” Rob asked.

“Yup! I love it.”

“Don’t give him ideas, Kelly. I won’t be able to keep him away from me.”

Kelly put her hands on her hips, cocking her head to one side. “Why would you want Rob to stay away?”

“I don’t, but jeez, how much oral sex can a girl take?” Jenny said.

“All I can get, baby, all I can get,” Kelly said.

“You are one lucky dude,” Rob said, smiling at Jenny when he said it.

“What can I say? It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it,” I said and then laughed. “Besides, you don’t look like you’re missing out in the girl department.”

Jenny came over to me. She put her arms around my neck, kissing my cheek. “See, someone loves me!”

“I love you, honey and you know it!”

Jenny let go of me, went to Rob, and gave him a kiss. “I know you do.”

Kelly and Jenny left for the store. Rob and I relaxed in the living room, drinking coffee and watching the fire.

“Those two are something else,” Rob said. “Jenny is always talking about Kelly and how much she likes her.”

“Kelly is very fond of Jenny too. I’m glad we all get along so well. Want to go outside and work on my fly-casting in a little while?”

“Sure, I’m going to get my rod out and practice with it today. It won’t be long before the opener is here. Maybe we should go get your waders too.”

Rob and I took our fly rods out to the back yard to practice. I tried to mimic his smooth motions, but I was still clumsy with my casts. In my frustration, I popped the line like a whips several times. Rob kept slowing me down, correcting me when I was making mistakes. He showed me side-arm casts and then some tricks to cast when there were trees behind me. After an hour, Rob said it was time to quit.

“When you get tired, you start making mistakes. There’s no sense in working on casting when you’re too tired to do it correctly,” Rob said.

We put our fly rods in the garage. Rob and I were chatting when the girls returned from their shopping trip. We helped Jenny and Kelly take the bags up to the apartment and then told them we were going to go get my waders.

I drove to the fly-shop on Rob’s recommendation. He showed me several different styles of waders, telling me about the differences between them. When I was ready to make a purchase, I selected medium weight chest waders with stocking feet and a pair of wading shoes. Rob picked out a belt to go around my chest, explaining how if I fell, I didn’t want the waders to fill with water.

On the way back to the house, Rob told me about some of his past trips to the streams in the area. After about twenty minutes, he stopped and looked out the window.

“Rob, have you ever seen two girls go at it before?” I asked, causing Rob to chuckle.

“Yeah, I saw it a couple times at Frat parties. They charge twenty bucks to get in. It includes draft beer, munchies, and the show. I don’t know how much they get, but a couple of chicks put on the show for money.”

“How was it?”

“It was okay, but kind of plastic if you know what I mean. The girls were hot and all, but you could tell they were doing it for money, not because they enjoyed it. After the show, the girls would have sex with the guys for a price.”

“I wonder where they get the girls.”

“They’re students. They do it like a job from what I was told.”

“Prostitutes?”

“I guess so, isn’t it what a woman who has sex for money is?”

I laughed as I nodded. “Does Jenny know you saw them?”

“She was there. We went to the parties together.”

“No shit! What did she think about it?”

“About the same as me. She thought it looked too staged.”

“Seeing them turned her off?”

Rob laughed, shaking his head. “What are you trying to ask me?”

“Kelly kind of likes girls. I think she is attracted to Jenny.”

“You think she is? Hell, I know damn well she is. I’ve watched her around Jen. Don’t forget, I was there when she played with Jen.”

“I know Jenny said she wasn’t upset about it, but is she?”

“Is she upset? No, not at all. Is she interested in doing it again? I think so.”

“Did Jenny say so?”

“She said she got turned on when Kelly was touching her. I know I enjoyed the added benefit. Like I said, it was the best blowjob Jenny ever gave me. It was one of the best I ever had!”

“How do you feel about the fact Kelly is interested in Jenny?”

“At first, it was a bit troubling. After talking to Jenny, I realize she isn’t about to leave me for anyone, let alone another girl. If she wants to explore, I’m willing to let her. How do you feel?”

“The same. I know Kelly has a thing for girls. She had a tryst with her roommate at OSU.”

“So, are we saying we don’t mind if Jenny and Kelly fool around with each other if they want to?” Rob asked.

I chuckled. “Yeah, I guess we are. Kelly promised she wouldn’t do anything with anyone unless I was there.”

“Cool, I wouldn’t mind watching them.”

“Neither would I, but I don’t know if it’s fair. Maybe they would want to find out how they feel about it while they’re alone. It might be embarrassing for them if they discovered they weren’t into it.”

“You’re right of course. I think Jenny may be a bit too apprehensive to let go if there was an audience.”

“I was thinking the same thing. I don’t think it would bother Kelly, she’s becoming quite the exhibitionist.” I took a deep breath, quickly thinking about what I said. When I was sure it didn’t bother me, I continued. “I’m going to let Kelly know it’s okay with me if she wants to peruse her interest without me.”

“I don’t have to say anything to Jenny,” Rob said, smirking.

“You don’t?”

“No, I already told her to go for it if she wants to. My guess is the two of them have already talked about it.”

“You’re sure you’re okay with it?”

“Look, I almost lost Jenny because of sex. While it was me who originally strayed, Jenny did too. We hurt each other while we were being stupid. When we got back together, and after we had a chance to rebuild our relationship, we agreed we wouldn’t let something like sex split us up again.

“It doesn’t mean either of us are going around with someone else, we’re not. We’ve been happy with going to the parties we told you about, the ones where other people in the same room are having sex. I haven’t cheated on Jenny since then and I’m not going to. I don’t think Jenny is going to cheat on me either. We decided if we ever got itchy again, we would talk before acting.” Rob paused for a few moments, running his fingers through his hair. I didn’t know if he was finished, so I waited.

“So, are you telling me if you wanted to go out with another girl, Jenny would let you if you asked her?” I said after waiting for a few minutes. “And you would let her do the same thing?”

“I don’t know. It’s never come up.” Rob chuckled. “At least not until now. It’s different though, she isn’t talking about another guy. She’s talking about Kelly. When are you going to talk to Kelly?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know, soon I guess. If Jenny has already talked to her, I shouldn’t wait too long.”

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I spent the rest of the day together. I tried on my waders for Kelly and she laughed at the way I looked. The girls decided to make dinner at the house. While they worked in the kitchen, Rob and I tied flies in the garage.

After eating, we lounged in the great room, listening to music while talking about the weeks ahead of us. Jenny and Kelly had one final photography project to complete and it would be a big part of their final grade. The girls told Rob and me it involved taking pictures of natural objects and then processing the film as well as the prints.

Rob noticed several deer grazing in the backyard. We watched the animals move cautiously along the tree line as they ate. They kept looking around and making sure nothing was near them.

Knowing we had a busy day facing us, we called it a night early. Rob and Jenny went to their apartment. Kelly and I went up to bed.

“You looked funny in those waders today,” Kelly said as she began to undress.

“I know, but they’ll keep me dry when I fish. They feel funny too.” I moved behind Kelly, reaching around her to fondle her breasts. “These don’t look or feel funny, they feel great.”

Kelly had her pants half way down, but she stopped to lean her head back against my chest. I kissed the top of her head as I massaged her breasts. We finished undressing and climbed into bed. I held her close, kissing and touching her tenderly.

After we made love, we cuddled together. Kelly faced me, her arm over my side. We repeatedly professed our undying love for one another as well as our mutual happiness.

“Baby, I know you’ve been thinking about Jenny,” I said softly. Kelly nodded, but didn’t say anything. “Rob and I talked today. Listen, if you want to get together with her, I don’t mind. I know you love me and I don’t feel the least bit threatened.”

Kelly was silent, but she hugged me tighter. I stoked her back, feeling her chest against mine. She looked into my eyes and said, “Thanks.”

It wasn’t the response I had expected. I thought Kelly would be more excited than she seemed to be. Taking her chin in my hand, I tilted her face up so I could kiss her lips.

“Is everything okay?”

Kelly blinked as she nodded her head. She put her face against my neck, kissing me.

“I love you so much. You can’t understand how it makes me feel knowing you trust me like you must. Jen and I have talked about it. I think she’s curious about what it would be like. When I did it before, it wasn’t planned, it just happened.”

“You must have liked it or you wouldn’t want to do it again,” I said.

“I don’t know, baby, I really don’t. The times I fooled around with Lisa were when I was homesick, vulnerable, and drinking. If I hadn’t been, I don’t think I would have done it. It was also before you and I were together. As far as liking it, yeah, I guess I did, but not nearly as much as I love being with you,” Kelly said, sighing against my neck.

“Does it mean you don’t want to fool around with Jenny?”

Kelly shook her head. “No, I want to. I want to know how I really feel about it and I won’t unless I explore them. I don’t want to do anything if you’re not there.”

My chest swelled as I listened to Kelly. I hugged her tighter, kissing the top of her head.

“What if Jenny doesn’t want to fool around if Rob or I are there?”

“Then we’ll have to find a girl who doesn’t mind you being there,” Kelly said, emphasizing ‘we’ll.’ “I’m not interested in doing anything with anyone if you’re not there, even if it’s only to watch me.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, moving my head so I could see her eyes.

“I have a fantasy including you, me, and another girl,” Kelly said.

“That’s funny, I have the same fantasy.”

Kelly moved so she was sitting up. She reached for my cock, gently fondling it. “Of course you do, don’t all boys think about having sex with two girls at the same time?”

“Do girls have the same fantasy, having sex with two men?” I asked, unsure if I really wanted to know the answer.

“This girl does.” Kelly tugged on my hardon. “Does it bother you?”

I thought about her question for a moment. While I was deep in thought, Kelly’s face began to tighten. When I finally said, “No, it doesn’t bother me if you have a fantasy about doing it with two men,” Kelly grinned. I winked at her, wondering if it was a fantasy she wanted to turn into a reality.

Kelly leaned over, taking my cock between her lips. She rubbed her tongue against my glans, stroking my shaft with her hand. I folded my pillow, propping my head so I could watch her. She slowly worked her way down, taking half of my erection into her mouth. Her tongue scraped against my member, making my squirm in pleasure.

Gazing at her upturned ass, I wondered what it would be like to see another guy kneeling behind her, shoving his cock into her. As the image became more vivid, I groaned. Kelly moved slowly on my cock, taking me deep, tightening her lips, and then pulling back until only the head was in her mouth. She didn’t seemed hurried and I wasn’t about to speed things up.

Kelly removed her mouth from my cock so she could get more comfortable. While she was shifting, I managed to get her dildo out of the nightstand. When she began sucking me again, I put my hand between her legs. Kelly groaned when my fingers rubbed between her labia, moving so I had a better angle.

I fingered Kelly, feeling the juiciness of her pussy. Part of the fluid was hers. Part of it was my semen. Removing my fingers, I replaced them with the dildo. Kelly gasped around my cock as I twisted it, pushing the flexible dildo into her. I worked it in to her and then began to fuck her with it.

“Does this feel good?” I asked.

Kelly answered by taking more of my cock into her mouth and moaning.

“Would you like it if this was a real cock? Would you like to feel someone fucking you while you suck my cock?”

Kelly’s body stiffened for a moment. I moved the dildo in and out of her, twisting it slightly as I did. Suddenly, she took my entire cock in her mouth, groaning as it entered her throat.

“That’s it, baby. Suck my cock while you’re getting fucked.” I sped up, driving the dildo in her while she bucked against it. I don’t know why he came to mind, but I said, “Suck my cock while Rob fucks you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.