Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly woke me up the next morning by kissing me. I put my arms around her, pulling her on top of me.

“How are you this morning, sexy?” I asked.

“I’m scared. I don’t know what to say to Jen and Rob.”

“Tell them what’s in your heart, honey. You can never go wrong being honest.”

Kelly nodded. “What if they hate me?”

“What if they don’t?”

“Why do you answer my question with a question? I need you to tell me what to do.”

“I’ve already told you, Kelly. Be honest and tell them how you feel. We’ll take it from there.”

Kelly and I showered together, as we normally did, but she was very sullen. We didn’t play or even take turns washing one another. I felt she was contemplating what she was going to say to Jenny and Rob so I let her be. Even though I was fairly sure she was worried over nothing, I felt it best to let her work it out for herself.

After we were finished in the bathroom, Kelly and I dressed in jeans and flannel shirts. I made small talk while we got ready, but her answers were mostly in the form of nods. On the way downstairs, I put my arm around her shoulders. I could feel the stiffness in her body and wished there was something I could do.

Rob and Jenny were in the kitchen drinking coffee when Kelly and I walked in. I poured coffee for Kelly and me, handing her a cup.

“Good morning!” Jenny said, her voice bubbly. “Are we ready to get going?”

“Give them a chance to have their coffee,” Rob said. “We want to take you guys out for breakfast this morning.”

“Morning. Breakfast sounds good to me. How about you, honey?” I said, guiding Kelly to the table.

“Yeah, sure. Good morning,” Kelly said, her voice was low and on the verge of cracking.

Kelly avoided eye contact with Jenny and Rob as she sat across from them at the table. She toyed with her coffee cup, turning it as she stared into the black liquid. Rob and Jenny started talking about the move. They said we would need to get some boxes to pack their things in, mentioning a couple of stores where we might find empty boxes we could pick up.

“Are you feeling okay, Kelly?” Jenny asked.

Kelly nodded. She began to cry and said, “I’m so sorry about what I did last night. Please don’t hate me.”

“What are you talking about?” Jenny said.

“I got carried away last night when we were in the hot tub. I should have minded my own business. Please forgive me.”

Jenny got up. She went around the table to Kelly and sat on her lap. Jenny hugged Kelly for a moment and then took her head in both hands. Looking into Kelly’s tear filled eyes Jenny kissed her on the mouth. The kiss lingered for a moment before Jenny hugged Kelly again.

“I’m not upset with you. Damn, I loved it!” Jenny laughed. “I know Rob did too.”

“You don’t hate me?” Kelly asked, her voice quivering.

“No, I don’t hate you! You’re my best friend. How many friends would do what you did last night? You didn’t just touch me, you helped me please Rob. You showed me I could enjoy giving head. I was afraid Justin would get pissed at us.

“Kelly, you’re the bravest girl I’ve ever met. You’re willing to try anything. I wish I were as brave as you are. I told you I’d never done anything with another girl, but it doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about it.” Jenny laughed again. She kissed Kelly, but this time Jenny squeezed one of Kelly’s boobs while she did.

When the two girls broke the brief kiss, Kelly looked around Jenny at Rob. “You’re not pissed off at me either?”

Rob chuckled, shaking his head no. “Anytime you want to help Jen do it again, I’m all for it.”

I wanted to say I told you so to Kelly, but didn’t think it was appropriate. Jenny got up from Kelly’s lap, grinning as she went back to sit with Rob. Jenny whispered in Rob’s ear and he nodded. Rob got up. He went over to Kelly and gave her a quick kiss.

“I’m so happy you two aren’t mad at me,” Kelly said. “I hardly slept last night because I was so upset. Justin said I was being silly, and you weren’t pissed at me, but I wasn’t sure.”

“I didn’t know Jenny thought about having sex with a girl until last night. She told me about it when we went to bed,” Rob said.

“What did you think when she told you?” I asked.

“I was shocked at first. After what we went through when we were younger, I felt threatened, you know? We talked about her feelings and I realized it wasn’t about me, it was about Jen.” Rob laughed. “I guess Kelly and Jenny will have something to do while we’re fishing.”

Kelly blushed as she shook her head. “I promised Justin I wouldn’t do anything unless he was there.”

“You’d let him watch you?” Jenny asked in surprise.

“If I ever to do anything, and I’m not saying I would, yes, I would let him watch,” Kelly said. “I wouldn’t do anything to hurt our relationship. Justin is a very understanding man, but I wouldn’t take advantage of his understanding. Our relationship is based on love and trust.”

“Sometimes I have a hard time believing you two are only nineteen. You are by far the wisest two people I’ve even known,” Rob said. “You’re lucky to have each other.”

Kelly smiled as she nodded her head. “I’ve been in love with Justin forever. Now we’re together and I’m not going to do anything make him want to leave me. We learned from our parents, we’re still learning from them. Justin and I talk about everything so there are no misunderstandings. We don’t have any secrets from each other.”

“I feel the same about Kelly,” I said.

“Yeah, it’s easy to see you are head over heels in love with each other. Rob and I are trying to learn from you, I mean about talking. We’re doing a lot more of it now. Maybe if we talked before, we wouldn’t have cheated on each other,” Jenny said.

“You mean maybe I wouldn’t have cheated on you. After all, if I hadn’t strayed, you wouldn’t have, would you?” Rob said.

“Probably not, but I have to admit, I was thinking about what sex would be like with another man. You were my first and only lover. I didn’t do anything about it. Not until you went out with what’s her name.”

“What was it like?” Kelly asked.

“Like I told you before, it was fun for me. None of the guys I was with were better than Rob, just different. I still cared for Rob so there wasn’t anything except sex with them,” Jenny said. “It wasn’t worth the pain we caused each other.”

“Jen is one hundred percent right. While the sex was great most of the time, it wasn’t nearly as good as it was with her.” Rob chuckled and put his arm around her shoulders. “Sometimes we talk about it when we’re making love and try some of the things we did with other people.”

“It sounds like you guys have been able to put it behind you,” I said.

“Yeah, we have. We still like to have sex with other people around sometimes, but that’s as far as it goes,” Jenny said.

“Until I did what I did to you,” Kelly said.

Jenny giggled and said, “Don’t you mean with us? Rob was involved too.”

“See, baby, you had your first threesome,” I said, laughing after I did.

“It wasn’t a threesome, was it?” Kelly asked.

“No. You and Rob didn’t do anything. Listen, if we don’t get going, we’re not going to finish what we have to do today. Are you two are still planning on moving in today,” I said.

“You’re damn straight we are,” Rob said as he stood up.

We decided to take my truck and Rob’s so we could pack as much as we could on each trip. After eating breakfast at the little restaurant, we went to find boxes. We stopped at a few stores, picking up all the boxes we could.

I followed Rob and Jenny to his dorm. We went to his room and began packing his things in the boxes. Jenny and Kelly took the clothes on hangers to my truck, placing them in the backseat. I helped Rob carry the boxes to the trucks and pack them into the bed. Once the dorm room was empty of Rob’s belongings, we headed for Jenny’s building.

“Why don’t you two start packing while Justin and I go off load the trucks? It will give us room for Jenny’s things,” Rob suggested.

“Okay, but hurry back. I don’t have too many things to pack,” Jenny said.

“I think we can get everything in one trip,” I said. “There’s still a lot of room in the truck.”

“Okay, if you think everything will fit. Then we won’t have to come back,” Rob said.

While we were packing Jenny’s things, her roommate came in. Jenny introduced us to Carol and then told the girl she was moving.

“I didn’t think you and Rob found a place to live yet,” Carol said as she began helping.

“We sure did. Wait until you see our new apartment. Rob and I will invite you and Sam to dinner as soon as we’re moved in,” Jenny said. “It’s out in the country.”

“I can’t wait. I’m sorry to see you leave, but it will be nice having the room to myself for the last few weeks of school,” Carol said.

“I’m sure you and Sam will like having the privacy,” Jenny said.

“Yup, but you haven’t been around much lately anyway. Sam and I have enjoyed it.”

“Rob and I spend a lot of time out at Kelly and Justin’s house. They’re renting us the apartment. Have you decided whether or not you’re going home for the summer?” Jenny asked.

“No, but I’m leaning toward staying. Sam is taking a couple of classes over this summer to improve his grade point average. I might take one too. My parents said I could stay if I want to. Sam has a job and is going to rent a place to stay,” Carol said.

“That’s cool, are you going to live with him?”

“Yes, if I stay I will,” Carol replied.

Kelly and Jenny began emptying her dresser, putting the contents into boxes. Jenny told Kelly not to worry about the things and put them in the boxes. She said she would refold them when she put them away in the apartment.

We finished carrying the boxes down to the trucks. There wasn’t much room left in either vehicle, but we packed everything in one trip. Jenny gave Carol a hug, telling her she would call and invite her out once she was settled.

“It wasn’t too bad,” Kelly said while we followed Rob and Jenny back to the house.

“Not at all, but they didn’t have furniture to move,” I said.

“Thank you for supporting me this morning, baby. I guess you were right, weren’t you?”

“I didn’t think you did anything to upset them. If Jenny hadn’t wanted you to do what you did, she would have stopped you.”

“Why do I keep blowing things way out of proportion?” Kelly said.

“I don’t have any idea, honey. Maybe you’re still a bit insecure?”

“Why would I be? I mean, I have you and you love me. Our life is almost a fairy tale in some ways. What do I have to be insecure about?”

“Well, since you asked, I think you worry too much about what people think about you. Sometimes is seems you’re more concerned about what they think about you than you do about yourself. You need to make Kelly number one.”

“I can’t, you’re number one. I’ll have to be number two,” Kelly said as she slid across the seat to sit next to me. “I know what you’re saying. I do worry about what people think about me.”

“It’s okay as long as you don’t try to be something you’re not in order to please them. Baby, I love you for what you are. We’re changing, but we’re doing it together. We talk about our dreams and we try to help the other’s dreams come true. You told me you were still curious about girls. That’s why it didn’t upset me when you played with Jenny last night. I knew it was something you wanted to do.”

“I’m glad you indulged me.”

“Baby, I love you. I want you to be happy. I want you to have the chance to grow and experience the things you’re interested in, regardless of what they are. I also trust you so I know you won’t do anything to jeopardize our relationship. We can grow together.”

“There has to be limits, doesn’t there?”

“Does there? As long as we’re together, we can set those limits as we go. Remember, we have our safe word. If one of us thinks things are getting out of hand, the other one can say the word.”

“Rucksack. Yes, I remember.” Kelly smiled and started to rub my cock through my jeans. “Can I give you a blowjob on the way back?”

“We’re almost home. I don’t think you have time.”

“Rob and Jenny can wait until I’m finished if we get home before you finish.” Kelly began working my jeans open. She managed to get my cock out so she could stroke it. “Don’t get in an accident, honey.”

Kelly leaned over, taking my cock in her warm mouth. She moaned as she moved her head, taking over half of my member into her mouth. I gripped the steering wheel as she began to bob her head. It was the first time Kelly had done this much while we were driving. I was able to keep the truck on the road, even if I did slow down to a crawl.

I was getting close to coming when I made the turn into the driveway. I inched my way toward the house while Kelly continued to slobber and suck on my cock. When I was close enough, I pressed the button on the remote to open the garage door. Pulling inside, I parked the truck and shut it off.

Holding Kelly’s head, I began to pump my cock in her mouth. She increased her efforts, taking as much as she could. Jenny opened my door, saw what was going on, and closed it. Kelly chuckled around my cock, but didn’t stop until I came. After I came, Kelly licked and kissed my dick for a moment. Sitting up, she licked her lips and then she laughed.

“I love sucking you when you drive. It was so cool.” Kelly gave me a kiss. “I love sucking you no matter what we’re doing.”

“It was cool, baby. I didn’t even wreck the truck.”

“Come on, we have to help Rob and Jenny,” Kelly said.

Before we got out of the truck, I hugged Kelly. “You haven’t forgotten you still have to be my slave for a day, have you?”

“Darling, I haven’t forgotten. You know I’d be your slave for life if you asked me to.”

We were laughing when we got out of the truck. Jenny and Rob were coming down from the apartment, having moved some of the things from his truck.

“Are you two finished?” Jenny asked, winking at Kelly when she did.

“For now,” Kelly said. “What’s the matter, are you jealous?”

“Yeah, I am jealous. You got lunch and I didn’t,” Jenny said.

“It was satisfying, but not very filling,” Kelly said. “I plan to have more later.”

“I plan to have some of my own, but I want to move in first. Are you guys going to help or spend the afternoon fooling around?”

Kelly laughed. “Hmmm, it’s a tough choice. I guess we’ll do both.”

We all laughed at Kelly. I began helping Rob take the boxes up to the apartment, putting them where Jenny told us. Rob and I told the girls we would carry the things so they could start unpacking. It didn’t take long for Rob and me to empty the trucks. While he started helping the girls unpack, I went to the house to get sodas.

When I returned to the apartment, I heard Kelly, Jenny, and Rob laughing hysterically in the bedroom. I walked in to see Jenny showing Kelly her collection of toys. Jenny was pressing a vibrator against Kelly’s hand, causing Kelly to laugh uncontrollably. Kelly saw me, took the vibrator from Jenny, and came over to me.

“Look at this thing, isn’t it cool?” Kelly said, pressing the buzzing phallus against my cheek. “Jenny said she and Rob like to play with these things when they make love. She has another one too, want to see it?”

I nodded, following Kelly to the bed. She picked up another vibrator and showed me the much thinner unit. It had a bend near the tip Jenny said was for stimulating her G-spot. Chuckling, I said, “Now I know what to get you for your birthday, baby.”

It kind of surprised me when Kelly’s eyes lit up. “You’d get me one?” she asked, putting the vibrator she was holding back into the small box Jenny must have kept them in. Jumping up, Kelly gave me a hug. “You’re so sweet to me.”

I passed out the sodas. Rob and I started to break down the empty boxes, taking them to the garage to store.

“Kelly seemed to like Jenny’s toys,” Rob said.

“Yeah, she sure did. Maybe I should get her some of her own.”

“I know where there’s a store where they sell all kinds of adult things. I’ll take you there someday. I know Jen and I have fun with the toys. I can make her come a bunch of times even after I’m wiped out.”

“Does she ever use them when you’re not around?”

“Sure, Jenny has used them when I wasn’t there. Like I told you, living in a dorm room sucks. Sometimes she needs to get off when I can’t be there to help. It’s easy for me, I can whack off in the shower. There have been times she has used them when we were together. I love to watch her get herself off.”

Joking, I said, “Has she ever used one of those things on you?”

“A few times. It drives me nuts.”

Rob and I went back up to the apartment to get more boxes. Once we had all the boxes put away, we sat in the living room while the girls finished putting things away. A few minutes later, Jenny and Kelly came out of the bedroom.

“We’re finished, everything is put away. Kelly and I want to go to the store to get some things for the kitchen. Do you guys want to go with us?” Jenny asked.

“Not if we don’t have to. Justin and I can practice casting while you’re gone,” Rob said. “You have the card, get what we need.”

“Should we pick up a pizza on the way back?” Kelly asked.

“Pizza sounds good, get one loaded,” I said.

The girls left for town. Rob and I took my new fly rod out to the backyard so I could practice casting. We worked for about forty-five minutes and my casting was improving. I was getting the hang of the motions required to make a successful cast without trying to overpower the rod.

“You did some good casting today,” Rob said while I put my rod away. “You’re getting the hang of it.”

“Thanks, you’ve been a big help. I don’t feel nearly as awkward as I did the first time. Where did you put your fly-tying equipment?” I said.

“It’s upstairs in the closet.”

“Why don’t you get it so you can show me how to tie a fly? You can set up on the bench if you want to.”

“It would be great. I’ll go get my stuff.”

“Need help?”

“No, I only have two boxes, I can get them. I could go for something to drink though.”

“Soda or beer?” I asked.

“Beer, if you’ll have one with me,” Rob said.

I went to the basement to get Rob and me a beer. Half way back to the garage, I went back and got a few more for later. Keeping two cans, I put the rest in the refrigerator in the kitchen.

“Here you go,” I said, handing one of the cans to Rob.

“Thanks, I’m sorting through this stuff. It’s been a while since I’ve done any tying. Can I use the material drawers?”

“Sure, use whatever you want. I have tools if you need anything.”

“I don’t need tools, the vice clamps to the worktable with a thumb screw.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.