Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly was on her back when I woke up the next morning. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, smiling when she moved her head. As she came out of her slumber, I began kissing her breasts. Kelly put her hands on my head, holding it lightly as I flicked at her nipples with my tongue. When my mouth covered her pussy, Kelly let out a moan. She reached for my cock, stroking it while I licked her.

“What a wonderful way to wake up,” Kelly moaned. “Move so I can do it for you too.”

Kelly and I shifted on the bed. Lying on our sides, Kelly lifted her leg so I could put my mouth back on her pussy. She guided my cock into her mouth, closing her lips around it. We used our mouths to please one another. Kelly took me deep into her mouth, moaning around my shaft while I sucked on her rigid clit. Neither of us hurried, taking our time to enjoy what the other was doing. Full bladders prevented us from reaching our climaxes, but what we did was very loving and satisfying.

After taking turns in the bathroom, we shared a shower. Kelly and I washed each other, like we normally did, but it was more sensual than usual. Stroking my cock with her soapy hand, Kelly began to chuckle.

“Amber told me you have a nice cock, at least what she could tell with your suit on. I told her it was all mine. Amber said I was stingy and told me I should share.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her you had a huge cock and she couldn’t have it.”

“How do you know I’m bigger than any other guy? How many have you seen?”

Grinning, Kelly said, “I’ve seen Rob’s and my dad’s. You’re bigger than they are.” She gave my cock a squeeze, kissing me at the same time. “It doesn’t matter you know. I love your cock.”

I chuckled. While I knew I wasn’t much larger than normal, it felt good to have my ego stroked. Kelly moved her hand to my balls. Fondling them, she grinned.

“Jenny asked Rob to shave his balls after she saw yours. She asked me about it so I told her you did it because I didn’t like getting hair in my mouth when I blow you. Jen said she didn’t like it either so she asked Rob to shave.”

“Did he?”

Kelly nodded her head.

I put my fingers to Kelly’s lips. “You girls can be very convincing.”

Kelly and I laughed as we finished in the shower. While she fixed her hair, I dressed so I could go downstairs to start the coffee. Rob was already in the kitchen, fixing the second pot of coffee.

“Hey, good morning. There’s coffee in the carafe,” Rob said.

“Thanks, how long have you been up?”

“Not long, long enough to make the coffee.” Rob glanced at me, grinning from ear to ear. “You know, the walls in this place aren’t completely soundproof.”

“Sorry, we didn’t keep you up, did we?”

“No, Jen kept me up. Listening to you two helped though.”

Rob and I laughed. I poured a cup of coffee for each of us, handing Rob his. It was a little weird knowing Rob and Jenny heard Kelly and me, but it didn’t bother me at all.

“Justin, don’t pay any attention to those other guys. What you and Kelly have is different from the relationships they have with Becky and Amber. Being in love with someone is a lot different than dating. What they have may change, but for now, those four are having fun. I’m not saying being in love isn’t fun, it is. It’s a lot more fun than just dating and having sex.”

Rob took a sip of his coffee. He smiled, saying, “You know, they’re going to be gone in a few days. Once they are, it’s going to be you and Kelly again. People change. Sometimes our friends aren’t the same as we remember them, or thought they were.”

“When they’re gone, it’s not going to be only Kelly and me. You and Jenny are going to be here too.”

“Yup, we sure are.”

The rest of the group began coming down to the kitchen. They got coffee, sitting at the table to drink it. Keith asked if he could talk to me, leading me to the dining room when I nodded.

“Look, I’m sorry about last night. Sometimes I don’t think too straight, not after I’ve had a few drinks. I know you and Kelly have a good thing going between you,” Kevin said.

“Thanks, I was getting pissed at you last night.”

“By the way, I fell in love with the first girl I had sex with. I wasn’t smart enough to keep her. Don’t make the same mistake I did.”

“What mistake did you make?” I said.

Laughing, Keith said, “I got caught in bed with her twin sister.”

I thought for a moment and then said, “You don’t mean the Lubbock twins, do you?”

“Yeah, Mary was my girlfriend. She caught me with her sister, Ellen. I tried to tell her I thought it was her, but she wasn’t buying it.”

“Keith, they don’t look anything alike!”

“That’s what Mary said. I dated Ellen for a while, but it didn’t work out either. Anyway, I wanted to say I was sorry.”

“No problem.”

Keith and I returned to the kitchen. Everyone except Kelly and Jenny sat around the table, drinking coffee while talking about the trip to the locks. When Kelly and Jenny did come into the kitchen, I saw they had their camera bags.

We finished our coffee, heading out to the van to get on our way. In the van, Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I sat on the bench seat in back. Jenny and Kelly sat next to each other with Rob and me on the outside of them.

Kelly gave Clark directions to the little restaurant we liked. We had breakfast while Keith and Clark asked questions about our route to the locks. Rob suggested taking the long way along the shoreline on the way there. After Clark paid for breakfast, we were on our way.

Along the way, we stopped at a few of the turnouts so we could take pictures. Kelly and Jenny exchanged ideas about composing the right shot while the others took snapshots. At one of the turnoffs, Becky and Amber asked a man who was there to take a few pictures of the group.

We spent several hours in Sault Ste. Marie, taking in the attractions. We checked out the locks, although they weren’t in operation. After seeing the locks, we went to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, spending a couple hours touring it. Keith popped for lunch, telling us it was his turn.

On the way back to the house, we stopped at Tahquamenon Falls. We hiked to the falls so we could get some pictures. It was another nice day with temperatures above freezing. When we were near the lake, a brisk breeze made it colder, but we were dressed for it.

I bought dinner on the way home. We stopped in one of the small towns with a restaurant overlooking Lake Superior.

It was dark by the time we got to the house. We decided to build a fire, change into something comfortable, and relax for the rest of the evening. While we sat around the great room, Rob noticed it was starting to snow.

Everyone chatted about the day, reviewing what we saw. Keith, Clark, Becky and Amber told us they had no idea the Upper Peninsula was as rustic as it was. Clark commented on the museum, telling us how much he enjoyed it.

The next day, we set out again. We ate breakfast at home this time, deciding it was better than the restaurant food. We ventured west, checking out some of the sights. Kelly and Jenny wanted to stop so they could take pictures. When they did, the rest of the group took some too.

By Wednesday, we were tired of sightseeing. We decided to spend the day at the house kicking back. Being so close in the van for the past two days allowed us to become closer. We got to the point we only talked about what we were seeing because everyone had seemingly shared what they were willing to.

I watched Kelly and Jenny, noticing now much closer they were becoming. They spent most of the time together, talking about their photography. Neither of them was rude to Becky or Amber, but it was easy to see the bond between Kelly and Jenny was closer than it was with the other two.

We were sitting around the kitchen table, finishing our pancakes and bacon. Kelly started clearing the table when someone was finished with their plate.

“What are we going to have for dinner tonight?” Kelly asked.

“How about doing steaks and chicken breasts on the grill?” Rob said. “We can have a big salad to go with it. Maybe some wild rice or baked potatoes too.”

“Sounds good, Rob, you cooking?” Kelly said.

“Sure, I don’t mind cooking. Does anyone want anything special?”

No one spoke up. Rob asked everyone if they preferred steak or chicken, making hash marks on a piece of paper. Turning to me, Rob said, “Wine?”

I nodded.

“Okay, we’ll have red and white wine. We can run into town to pick up what we need in a little while. We’ll need charcoal if you don’t have any, Justin,” Rob said.

Later in the morning, Rob, Keith, Clark, and I went into town to shop. We bought steaks and chicken breasts at the meat market. Rob also picked up some smoked whitefish and shrimp we would serve as the appetizer. We went to the grocery store to pick up the balance of the things we needed. On the way home, Clark stopped at a store where we picked up the wine.

When we got back to the house, the girls weren’t around. I noticed the closed study door so I knocked. Kelly opened the door a crack, asking what I wanted.

“I was wondering where you guys were.”

“We’ll be out in a few minutes, honey, girl stuff.”

Laughing, I left, hearing the door close as I walked away. For the rest of the morning, we hung around in the great room. The girls joined us, lounging on the couches with us. When I asked Kelly what they had been up to, she smiled. Kelly told me I’d find out later.

At four thirty, Rob went out to start the grill. When he came back in, Keith, Clark, and I helped him prepare the appetizers. We served wine, shrimp with cocktail sauce, smoked fish, and crackers in the great room. I added some wood to the fire I built earlier in the day.

While we snacked on the morsels of food, Rob got the steaks and chicken ready to grill. Keith made a salad and Clark cooked a pot of wild rice. I set the dining room table while making sure the girls had what they needed.

When dinner was ready, we all sat down to eat. Rob grilled the steaks to perfection, as he did the chicken breasts. While we ate, Clark kept the wine glasses full. After the meal, Rob and I served fruit over vanilla ice cream. The guys took care of the clean-up telling the girls it was their turn the next day.

Retiring to the great room, we finished our wine while complementing Rob on his grilling expertise. Rob stood up, taking a bow. We all laughed at his antics, telling him to sit down.

It took over an hour before I started to feel comfortable again. From the way the others reacted, it took them as long. The girls got up, going to the kitchen. We could hear them laughing, but not what they were saying. Amber came back, leaning over to whisper something to Clark. When he nodded, she kissed his cheek and went back to the kitchen.

The girls came back. They stayed close to one another, all of them chuckling and sharing silly looks. Kelly looked at me, winked, and then grinned. I had no idea what she and the rest of them were up to, but I felt I was about to find out.

“We want to play a game,” Jenny said.

“What game?” Rob asked her.

Grinning, Jenny said, “Dice.”

Rob began to laugh and I knew something was going on. Something none of the guys knew about with the exception of Rob. He seemed to know what Jenny was planning.

“Okay, what’s going on here?” I asked.

“It’s a dice game Jenny and I learned at a party a while ago,” Rob said. “I’ll let her explain how it’s played. Before she does, I need to talk to you for a moment, Justin.”

Rob and I went out to the kitchen. “Look, I don’t know why the girls got together on this, but before we go any further, I want you to know it involves drinking. I’m not going to tell you how the game is played though. If you say it’s okay, Jenny and the other girls can explain it.”

“How much drinking?” I asked.

“It depends on how long the game takes. It also depends on what they plan to have to drink. I think Amber asked Clark to pick something up while we were in town, that’s why she came out and whispered to him. Between the two of us, we can put a stop to the game if things start to get out of hand.”

I thought for a moment. “I don’t want anyone to get sick and puke on my carpet,” I said.

“We can play downstairs. I don’t think anyone will get sick, but in case someone does, the basement will be better. Jenny and I have played before. The game can be a lot of fun with the right people.”

I agreed to play. We went back to the great room, sitting on the couches. Kelly glanced at me, grinning when I winked and nodded.

“Tell them the rules, Jen,” Kelly said.

“Okay, here’s how it works. There are no teams so everyone is on his or her own. We each throw the dice. The scorekeeper will write down the score. The player with the smallest number loses the round. If two or more players tie for the lowest number, they roll off until there is a loser.

“When someone loses, they have to remove an article of clothing and drink a shot. When a player is naked, they’re sort of out, but they can keep playing. If they keep playing and lose again, they have to draw a card. The cards have things on them they have to do. If a player refused to do what’s on the card, they’re out for the rest of the game.

“The cards are divided into three groups. One for the boys, one for the girls, and one you have to draw from if you’ve already drawn more than twice. Any questions? I’ll help as we play,” Jenny said.

“What does the winner get?” Keith asked.

“Nothing, the winner is the last one with something on,” Jenny said.

“Is it what the Peppermint Schnapps are for?” Clark asked.

“Yes, we wanted something that wasn’t too strong and everyone would like,” Jenny said. “Well, what do you guys think, want to give it a try?”

“It sounds good to me, but we’ll have to play in the basement,” I said.

“We planned on it, honey. Everything is set up down there,” Kelly said.

I closed the glass doors on the fireplace before we all went downstairs. The girls moved furniture so there was a large open space on the floor. The basement carpeting was the type allowing it to clean up easily. If there were a spill or worse, it wouldn’t be as much of a problem as if it was the plush carpeting in the great room.

We gathered in a circle on the floor. Jenny had a notebook, a pencil and three stacks of three by five cards. The backs of the cards had a mark on them. Jenny explained the cards with a blue mark were for the boys, the red for the girls, and the green for anyone who had drawn twice. There was a shot glass near the cards.

“Does anyone want a beer, a soda, or a wine cooler?” Rob asked.

The girls all asked for wine coolers, the guys asked for beers. Keith helped Rob get the drinks, passing them out before we started to play.

“We all have on five items of clothing, socks count as one. If one of the guys doesn’t have a tee shirt or if one of the girls isn’t wearing a bra, their shirt counts as two,” Jenny said.

Jenny reviewed the rules of play again, asking if there were questions. When no one answered, she began shaking the dice in a cup. She spilled the dice onto the cardboard square on the floor, counted the three dice and recorder her score.

Keith lost the first round, removed his socks, and then drank the schnapps. The play continued, moving along at a brisk pace. The roll offs were fun, with everyone cheering for one player or another. After almost an hour of play, no one was down to their skin. Jenny was the closest, wearing her bra and panties. I lost my socks and shirt, as had Kelly, Rob, Amber and Clark. Becky had only lost her socks so far.

The next round Becky lost her shirt. The lacy bra she wore did little to hide her breasts. As she removed her top, she grinned. I ran into a losing streak. I was down to my boxers when someone else finally lost. Amber had the lowest score and had to remove her bra, becoming the first to show anything significant. While she removed her bra, everyone cheered her on.

A few rounds later, Kelly lost her panties. She became the first player to be completely naked. Keith was the next to end up in the buff. Becky lost a round and removed her bra to the cheering we did when anyone removed an article of clothing exposing themselves.

Becky’s large breasts didn’t stand on her chest like Kelly’s or the other girls did. Hers sagged because of the weight.

We continued to play. Kelly lost again and had to draw a card if she wanted to go on. She didn’t hesitate, picking up one of the cards with a red mark on the back.

“Do five jumping jacks,” Kelly said, reading the card aloud.

Kelly got up, moving away from the group. Facing us, she did the five jumping jacks, causing her breasts to bounce and jiggle. We all whistled and cheered as she bounced on the floor.

She returned to her place on the floor with her face pink from blushing. Rob lost his boxers, becoming the second player to be naked. While he pulled his shorts down, I glanced at him, confirming he had indeed shaved his genitals.

By the time we opened the second bottle of schnapps, Clark was the only one with more than one article of clothing on. He still had his pants and shorts. Amber was naked when she lost another round. She drew a card, covering her face with both hands before reading it.

“Get on all fours and moo while moving your shoulders back and forth,” Amber read from the card. “I can’t believe it, I was the one who came up with this!”

Amber did as the card said. We laughed as she moved so her breasts swayed and she mooed. Even Amber was laughing when she finished. She took her drink after sitting in her place.

Keith was the first guy to have to draw a card. Like Kelly, he had to do jumping jacks. Keith looked silly with his cock flopping around. Clark lost his pants and then Becky lost her panties. Rob was the next one to draw a card.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Rob said when he read the card to himself. “Put on your girlfriend’s panties and do a dance.”

Rob groaned when Jenny began twirling her thong around her finger. He grabbed it, put it on and began to dance to the rhythm we made by clapping.

The play went on. A short time later, everyone was naked. The one who got the lowest score did what was written on the card. Keith had to put on Becky’s bra and then seductively remove it. Becky drew a card and did a cheer. We all laughed, having a great time as we played the game.

Jenny was the first to have to draw one of the cards with a green mark. She read it to herself before reading it to the rest of us.

“Do a handstand. If you can’t do it without help, have the person next to you help, but not your boyfriend.”

I was sitting next to Jenny. She looked at me, smiling when she said, “I can’t do a handstand.”

Jenny got up. I stood up too, asking her what she wanted me to do.

“How about trying this, I’ll get on my hands and knees and you grab my ankles?” She said.

Shrugging my shoulders, we moved into place. It took a couple tries to do it, but I managed to help Jenny do the handstand. Look down, I found myself staring at her shaved pussy. Jenny began laughing. I let her legs down so she could move back to her place in the circle. She took her drink while the rest of the group clapped and shouted.

Becky lost her third time since she became naked. Her card told her to play with herself for one minute, standing so everyone could see. Blushing, she got up. Standing with her legs open, she rubbed her pussy while we counted to sixty.

While we played, Rob made sure we all had fresh drinks. By the time everyone was drawing the green cards nobody was feeling any pain. I noticed the forfeits on the green cards were becoming more and more risqué. Amber drew a card when she lost a round. She read it several times before shrugging her shoulders.

“Excite your partner and prove it,” She read.

Looking up, Amber said, “I don’t remember how we decided we would prove it if it was a girl.”

Laughing, Jenny said, “A wet finger, remember?”

Amber laughed as she nodded. Reaching over to Clark, she began to fondle his cock until it was erect. She stroked him for a moment before removing her hand.

We played for a little longer. After Becky drew a card telling her to kiss her boyfriend below the waist, and she did, Jenny pointed at the stack of remaining green marked cards. The top card had a circle around the big X marked on it.

“Okay, guys. We can quit now or we can keep playing. The rest of the cards are different from what we’ve been drawing. Some of them will have you doing something with someone who isn’t your partner,” Jenny said. “I can tell you even though the girls came up with the things on the cards, they’re fair for everyone. None of them include doing anything to hurt anyone. None of them call for someone to screw, but they get pretty hot.”

“We should have the chance to read them first,” Keith said. “You guys already know what’s on them.”

“That’s fair,” Kelly said. “Don’t forget, anyone can refuse and be out of the game.”

Rob, Keith, Clark, and I read the cards. For the most part, they involved touching someone’s genitals or breasts. Clark asked if it meant the girls had to touch a guy’s breast and Jenny said, “You have to do what’s on the card.”

After reading through the stack of cards, Rob shuffled them. Handing them back to Jenny, he said we would play.

“How do we know who we have to do what the card says with?” Keith asked.

Shrugging her shoulders, Kelly said. “How about if it’s the person of the opposite sex who has the highest score?”

We played a few more rounds. The losers read the cards, touching or kissing the person with the highest score. I guess the game lost the risqué element once everyone was naked. It wasn’t long before we decided to quit. Jenny asked about using the hot tub. I said we could, but I didn’t think it was a good idea to start out with the water as hot as we normally did.

“We can leave it at one hundred,” Kelly said.

“It should be okay, baby,” I said. “I’ll go uncover it.”

Rob helped me with the cover. I turned on the pumps, setting the temperature to the correct level. Rob got us each a fresh beer, handing me an open can.

“I don’t think anyone is over the top, do you?” Rob asked.

“Not at all. I think it was fun. The last cards seemed a little lame though. Getting naked was more fun as far as I’m concerned.”

Everyone took turns using the bathrooms before we got into the hot tub, and it made me happy. Keith, Amber, Becky, and Clark got in first. Rob and I waited until Kelly and Jenny came out of the bathroom. I couldn’t understand why they had to use the same one when we had two, but for some reason, they did.

As they walked into the sunroom, Kelly was grinning. She hung onto Jenny’s arm pulling at her. Kelly and Jenny walked right past Rob and me on the way to the tub. They sat down, looked back and then Jenny asked for two wine coolers.

Rob took two coolers out of the refrigerator. Before getting into the tub, he asked if anyone else needed anything. Keith asked for a beer, everyone else said they were all set.

When I got into the tub, I had to sandwich myself between Kelly and Jenny. They continued to chuckle, leaning across me to talk.

Putting my arm around Kelly’s shoulders, I said, “Are you okay?”

Kelly chuckled and nodded her head. “I’m buzzed.” Kelly chuckled again. Looking up at me, she batted her eyelashes and then grinned.

I shook my head, pulling Kelly to my side.

“You’re not pissed at me, are you?” Kelly whispered.

It took me a moment to think about what she asked. I shook my head. I figured we would get drunk sometime anyway, why not now. We weren’t going anywhere, and we were in as safe an environment as we could be.

“Have a ball, baby, but don’t expect me to feel sorry for you tomorrow morning if you have a hangover.”

Kelly faked a pout. She batted her eyelashes again, making me laugh. “Okay, maybe I’ll feel a little sorry for you.”

I felt Kelly’s hand wrap around my cock. She tugged on it while kissing my cheek. “You know I love you, don’t you?”

“Of course, I love you too.”

“Even if I’m a bit tipsy?”

“Even if you’re drunk on your cute ass.” I moved my arm, pinching her butt to accent my point.

Kelly squeezed my cock a little firmer. “You brute!”

Removing her hand from my cock, Kelly held my face between her hands. She leaned close, kissing me hard.

“Okay you two get a room,” Becky said from across the tub.

“We have a room, but we don’t want to use it right now,” Kelly said. “We want to make out in front of you.”

“Two can play the same game,” Becky shot back as she sat on Keith’s lap.

Clark and Amber were kissing one another. She hung on him, both of her hands underwater. After a few minutes, they got up, saying they would be back later. As they walked to the door, Amber looked back and said, “Maybe we will.”

Becky and Keith decided to leave too. They said they’d be back, but I didn’t believe them. Once they were gone, Kelly and Jenny laughed.

“Someone’s going to get lucky,” Jenny said.

“I’m telling you, kids! Can’t they wait?” Kelly said.

Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and I settled down, relaxing in the water. Kelly asked for another cooler. Rob got up to get it and I asked for a beer. He came back with a drink for each of us.

Even though there was plenty of room in the tub now, Jenny remained close to me. She and Rob traded kisses, like Kelly and I did. When we stopped to take a drink, we all traded smiles.

Leaning back, I enjoyed the feeling of the churning water against my body. The feeling of Kelly fondling my cock served to enhance the pleasure. I was being stroked and Kelly and Jenny were smirking, looking around me at one another. I didn’t understand what they were giggling about until Kelly got up and there was still a hand on my cock.

The look on my face must have been priceless. Kelly and Jenny began laughing hysterically. Jenny removed her hand, got up and gave Kelly a hug. I noticed Rob was also laughing, convincing me he had been privy to what the two girls cooked up.

Once I got over the initial shock, I joined in the laughing. “What the hell is this all about?” I asked.

“We were fooling around, honey, don’t be mad.” Kelly came close, hugging me. Putting her mouth to my ear, she whispered, “I’m not mad. It was a joke.”

Kelly began playing with my cock. She giggled again. It was becoming almost continuous, and said, “Want me to kiss your pee-pee better?”

Deciding to call her bluff, I said, “Sure.”

Kelly grinned. She pulled me to my feet, leaned over, and took my cock in her mouth. Lowing herself, Kelly knelt on the floor of the tub. She worked her mouth on me, taking me deeper and deeper. As she pressed her nose against my trimmed pubic hair, she moaned.

“Oh my god, you can do it,” I heard Jenny say. “I didn’t think you could.”

Kelly pulled her mouth off me. Getting up, she gave me a kiss and then turned to Jenny. Grinning, Kelly said, “Told you!”

I heard Rob chuckle. “I’ve never seen it done, not for real. I’ve seen women deep throat a cock in porno films, but, wow! Buddy, don’t let anything happen to this one.”

Laughing, I put my arm around Kelly’s waist and said, “I don’t intend to. It wouldn’t matter if she never did it again.”

“That’s not going to happen, baby. I like doing it way too much.” Kelly grinned at me. She reached out, fondling Rob’s cock. “Turnabout is fair play, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I guess it is,” I said, watching her hand move under the water.

Kelly only touched Rob for a moment. We were all laughing so hard, there was nothing sexual about the innocent play, not what Kelly was doing to Rob anyway. Kelly hugged me, looking up into my eyes.

“Please don’t get mad,” Kelly said.

“I’m not mad, baby. I think it’s funny. As far as I was concerned, it was you, not Jenny playing with me.” I leaned closer so I could whisper. “I should have known though, it wasn’t as good as you do it.”

Kelly squirmed against me. “You say the sweetest things, baby.”

We decided to get out of the tub. Once we were dry we sat in the sunroom, finishing our drinks. Jenny said she didn’t think Keith, Becky, Amber, and Clark were planning to come back. I told Jenny I agreed.

“I’m going to rinse off and go upstairs,” Kelly said. “I’ve had enough for one day. I feel a little weird.”

The four of us closed up the hot tub and sunroom. There were still empty bottles and scattered clothing in the basement, but we decided they could wait until tomorrow. Rob and Jenny went into one of the bathrooms; Kelly and I went into the other. Finished, we all went up to our rooms.

Before going into our rooms, Kelly and Jenny hugged each other. When they broke their embrace, Jenny hugged me while Kelly gave Rob a hug. “Thanks for being a good sport,” Jenny said. “You do know there was nothing to it other than a little fun, don’t you?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.