Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly was still in my arms when I woke up. She had one leg bent at the knee, resting across my legs. I began rubbing her back to wake her up.

“Morning, sweetie. It’s time to wake up,” I said.

After a moment Kelly moved, wiggling against me. She came out of her peaceful slumber and gave me a kiss. “Good morning.”

“I guess I fell asleep, sorry.”

“That’s okay, you were tired.” Kelly moved her body on top of mine. Supporting herself on her arms, she lowered her head and gave me a kiss. “Boomer stayed up for a little while after you fell asleep.”

Wiggling against my morning erection, Kelly kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around her, sliding my hands down to her bottom. We cuddled and kissed until I could no longer stand the pressure in my bladder.

“I need to get up, baby, I have to pee,” I told Kelly as I rolled her off me.

“Hurry, I have to go too.”

I finished in the bathroom. When I came back into the bedroom, Kelly scurried past me so she could go. I heard the shower start a few minutes later so I went back into the bathroom. Kelly was already in the tub, shampooing her hair.

Sliding the shower door open, I said, “Want some company this morning?”

Kelly glanced at me, smiled, and nodded. I got in, watching her as she leaned her head back under the water to rinse her hair. While Kelly ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, I picked up the soap and began washing her chest. She arched her back as my hands covered her breasts. I massaged them, coating them with soap.

I continued to wash Kelly, kneeling to wash her legs. She turned around slowly so I could wash her butt and the backs of her legs. While I washed her bottom, I was careful in case she was still tender.

“It doesn’t hurt at all, baby,” Kelly said looking down at me.

I moved my fingers between the cheeks of her butt, causing her to wiggle. Finished, I stood up. I handed Kelly the bar of soap so she could wash me.

“What are you going to wear to the closing this morning?” Kelly asked as she rubbed the soap against my skin.

“I thought I’d wear pair of nice slacks and a button down shirt. I don’t think I need to wear a tie or a jacket, do you?”

“No.”

“How about you, what are you wearing?”

“I have a new outfit. Your mom helped me pick it out when we were at the mall.”

Kelly and I chatted while we finished up in the shower. Once we dried off, I went to get dressed while she dried and fixed her hair. I dressed and went out to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.

Looking outside, I saw a fresh layer of snow covering the driveway. I decided to plow the new snow while Kelly got dressed. The coffee was brewing when I went to change my clothes.

“There’s fresh snow on the drive. I’m going to plow while you get dressed,” I told Kelly. “The coffee’s on.”

“Okay, but don’t take too long. We don’t want to be late.”

I headed down to the garage to get the tractor started. When I got there, I noticed Hank’s car gone. After starting the tractor I opened the garage door. Pulling out, I also noticed there were no tracks in the snow. Wondering where Hank and Abby were, I began to plow the snow.

After plowing down the drive, I turned around and headed back toward the house. I couldn’t help feeling excited, knowing in a few hours the house and property would be Kelly’s and mine. For the first time in a long time, I silently talked to my dad. I felt tears welling in my eyes as I began talking aloud, telling my dad how happy I was. I asked him if I was doing the right thing, knowing there would be no answer. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw two deer in the front yard. They didn’t seem spooked by the noisy tractor or me.

I watched the deer as I drove to the garage and turned around. While plowing back to the road, the deer walked in the same direction. Midway down the drive, I stopped, turning off the engine. I sat watching the two deer. Tears ran down my cheeks as I thought about my dad and how much I missed him. It was ironic it was his untimely death making the new house possible. I knew I would trade everything for a moment of time with my dad.

The deer moved along the drive, glancing at me, but showing no sign of alarm. I watched them as they slowly walked away, wondering if it was a sign from my father, an omen I was doing the right things with my life. Whether it was or wasn’t, I decided it was.

Starting the tractor, I looked to the sky and said, “Thanks, Dad. I’ll make you proud of me.”

I finished plowing the driveway and circle drive in front of the house. My tears stopped and I was feeling a tremendous amount of joy. My dad had given me his blessing, at least in my mind, and it was all I needed. Today was going to be the beginning of a new chapter of my life. Knowing I was going to share my life, and joy, with Kelly made me even happier. I parked the tractor in the garage and went up to the apartment.

Kelly was dressed, sitting at the table drinking coffee. I looked at her, noticing how good she looked in her new outfit. When she saw me staring at her, she smiled. Standing up, Kelly modeled her outfit for me.

“Do you like it?” Kelly asked. “Mom said I would look cute in it.”

“You look great, sweetie!”

Kelly wore a tight black top, a pair of black leggings, and, a black and red, tartan skirt. Kelly also wore a pair of black boots. The body suit was sheer enough for me to see her bra through it.

“I have a jacket to match the skirt. I like this outfit. I hope you don’t think it’s too sexy to wear today.”

“It’s very sexy, but not too sexy. What are you wearing on top?”

“It’s a bodysuit.” Kelly lifted her skirt, showing me how the bodysuit covered her.

“Do you have to get undressed to go to the bathroom?”

Kelly laughed, shaking her head. “No, it snaps in the crotch.” Kelly showed me how the gusset of the body suit opened.

I watched her re-snap the garment. She smoothed her skirt, sat down and picked up her coffee. “You know, we still have two hours before the appointment. I didn’t realize you got me up so early.”

“Sorry, I guess I’m excited. I’m going to change into my good pants and shirt, I’ll be right back.”

I changed, went back to the kitchen, and poured a cup of coffee. After sitting down, I told Kelly about what happened while I was plowing snow. By the time I finished, she was crying. Kelly got up, hugging me while she and I both cried. She kissed me, holding my face in her hands.

“Your dad is proud of you, I just know he is. His son is the most wonderful man in the world. How could he not be proud? Honey, I love you with all my heart. I know it must be hard, but you know I’m here for you.”

“I know. I love you too. I don’t know what came over me, but I could feel dad’s presence. It’s the first time in years I’ve felt it. It was as if he was assuring me everything would be okay. Kelly, you know I couldn’t do this without you. I wouldn’t want to.”

Kelly sat on my lap, hugging me tightly. We didn’t say anything for a moment, enjoying being close. I began rubbing Kelly’s back. I traced the neckline of her bodysuit and Kelly shivered.

The neckline of her bodysuit scooped low in front and back. In front, it dipped to the tops of her breasts, but didn’t reveal too much cleavage. In back, the garment came down to a little above her bra strap. Leaning my head closer, I began kissing her neck. I kissed down to the tops of her breasts, nuzzling my nose into the cleavage. Putting her hand on the back of my head, Kelly let out a soft moan.

Our cuddling changed to passion. I put my hand on her leg, rubbing my way to her crotch. When I touched the gusset of her bodysuit, Kelly opened her legs. Holding my head to her bosom, she moaned out her pleasure.

After a few moments, Kelly got up. Standing in front of me, she leaned over, kissing me hotly. “We have to stop or I’m going to make you take me to bed and we’ll be late.”

I placed my hands on the backs of her legs. Sliding them under her skirt, I put my hands on her bottom. I pulled her close, resting my head against her breasts.

“I know, but you make me so horny I can’t help it.”

“You make me horny too! You turn me on whenever you touch me, baby, but you know we don’t have time, not right now. When we get home, we can fool around all day. We have to get going if we’re going to be on time though.”

Kelly and I got ready to go. We drove to the restaurant where we agreed to meet our parents. They were already there, drinking coffee when we arrived.

“Well, are you ready?” Mom asked after we all greeted one another.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” I replied.

“You look even cuter than I thought you would, Kelly. I love the look on you,” Mom said. “If I was a few years younger, I’d get an outfit like it.”

“You’re not old, Mom. You’d look great dressed like Kelly is,” I said.

“Thank you, Justin, but the outfit isn’t something a woman my age should wear even if she does look good in it. I think women who dress like teenagers look silly. It’s like they don’t want to admit their age. I’m perfectly happy with my age,” Mom said.

The server came to the table. We ordered our breakfast and then began talking about the meeting. Kelly’s dad told me what to expect, repeating things he told me in the past. Mom and Kelly talked about moving into the house once we owned it.

“Once we get the keys, we can start cleaning and moving your things into the house,” Mom said. “In a week or so, you kids will have to come down to get the rest of your belongings.”

I realized I wasn’t going to be living at home anymore. While I was at Northwestern, staying in a dorm, I knew my room at home was waiting for me. Now when Kelly and I went downstate, we’d be guests. Kelly and I would have our own house, our own home.

“What are you going to do with my room, Mom?” I asked.

“Dad and I have decided to sell our house. His house is bigger and in a better neighborhood. We’ll make guest rooms out of Kelly’s old room and the other bedroom,” Mom said.

“I’ll have enough time in to retire soon. It’s hard to believe I’ve been at the plant for twenty years, but I have. Mom and I want to do some traveling and enjoy ourselves while we’re still young,” Dad said. “Have you two given your wedding anymore thought?”

“I have, but I haven’t talked to Justin about it lately. We’ve been so busy with the house and getting ready for school, I haven’t had a chance,” Kelly said.

“Honey, you can have anything you want. You let me know what you need me to do and I’ll do it,” I said.

Our food came. We began eating while Kelly told me what she had in mind.

“At first, I wanted to get married and have something small. After thinking about it, I realized I’m only going to do this once and I would like something special, if it’s okay with you.”

“It’s fine with me, sweetie. Like I said, whatever you want.”

“I would like to have the wedding at the house, in the backyard. We don’t have too many friends who would come, but I think it would be nice to get married up here. What do you think?” Kelly asked, looking at my mom.

“I think it’s your wedding and you should do whatever you and Justin decide to do,” Mom replied.

“Well, I was thinking we could still have a double ceremony. We all have the same friends and family,” Kelly said. “We could do it in July if you think we have time to put it together.”

“I think we could. It would mean getting started now, but we could do it. What do you guys think?” Mom said.

“I’m like Justin, tell me what to do and when to do it. Frankly, I like the idea. Marquette has plenty of places to stay and we could book a block of rooms once we get the guest list made up. You know, if you kids don’t want Mom and me to get married at the same time, we’ll understand,” Dad said.

“I can’t speak for Kelly, but I think it would be cool to have a double wedding,” I said.

“Baby, you can speak for me, especially about this. So, are we saying it’s all set? We’re getting married in July?” Kelly asked, grinning from ear to ear.

The four of us traded glances. Our heads began nodding and we all chuckled. In the blink of an eye, our marriage plans were in motion.

We finished our breakfast, agreeing to discuss the weddings after I closed on the house. We left the restaurant, heading to the attorney’s office. When we got into the office, I told the receptionist who we were and why we were there.

The receptionist called the attorney, announcing we were waiting in the lobby. After hanging up, she led us to a conference room and asked if we wanted coffee. We all said we did so she went to get it.

Martin Bellows, the attorney, came into the conference room carrying a large folder. He put the folder on the table and began shaking hands with us. The receptionist came in with a tray holding a carafe of hot coffee and cups.

“Okay, are you ready to get started?” Martin asked.

“Yes. What about Hank and Abby? Are they going to be here?” I asked.

“Yes, they’ll be here in a few minutes. We have a lot of paperwork to go through before we need them. Do you have the check?” Martin asked.

Mom had the check in her purse. She took it out, passing it to Martin. He glanced at it before putting under a paperclip on the folder. He took out a stack of papers, shuffled them for a moment, and then handed me a pen.

“I hope you don’t get writer’s cramp. You have many documents to sign. This is the title work. By signing, you agree everything is in order. I’ve reviewed it and its okay to sign,” Martin said.

I looked at the document for a moment, reading it carefully. Once I understood what I was signing, I put my signature where it belonged. Martin took the paper back, glanced at it and then pushed it in front of Kelly. “You sign it here, Kelly.”

Kelly looked at me, with her eyes wide open. “What? Why do I have to sign it?”

Martin looked at me, smiled, and then said, “You haven’t told her?” he asked me.

“No, I wanted to surprise her,” I replied, chuckling at Kelly’s confusion.

“Well, Kelly, when Justin asked me to draft the documents, he told me to make it for joint property. You and Justin will be the owners,” Martin said.

Kelly screeched. She twisted in her chair, throwing her arms around my neck. Hugging me for all she was worth, she kissed me and began repeating, “Thank you,” over and over.

“Kelly, we’re in this together.”

Kelly’s tears ran out of the corners of her eyes. She signed the paper and then hugged and kissed me again. Martin, Mom, and Dad laughed at her excitement.

“Okay, if you’re going to attack Justin every time you sign something, we’ll be here until tomorrow,” Martin said.

“Sorry, I’m surprised, very surprised. I didn’t know Justin was going to do this,” Kelly said.

Martin laughed and said, “Really? I would have never guessed you didn’t know about it.”

Martin began showing us the papers. He explained each one, pointing out the important parts of the documents. I signed the papers, giving them to Kelly for her signature. We were almost finished when the receptionist escorted Hank and Abby into the conference room.

After we all said hello and shook hands, we finished our business. Hank gave me the keys to the house and the Jeep we’d bought with it. The keys were on two rings, one for Kelly, and one for me. I handed Kelly her keys, receiving another hug and kiss.

“Abby and I are moved out. We spent last night in town and will be leaving for the airport later today. Once again, we want to tell you kids how happy we are you two are getting the house.

“It was a hard decision for Abby and me to make. We always planned to retire in the house, but the offer from Oxford changed our plans. If it weren’t for the fact Abby’s family was in the UK, we wouldn’t be here today. I, we, hope you two get as much joy from the house and property as we have,” Hank said.

Hank and Abby looked choked up. I could hear it in Hank’s voice and see it on Abby’s face. Kelly got up, gave each of them a hug, and then said, “Thank you. Justin and I will take good care of the house and I know we’ll love it like you do. Anytime you’re in the States, feel free to come by and see us.”

We finished at the attorney’s office. After saying goodbye to Hank and Abby, Martin asked Kelly and me to stay a moment. Once they were gone, check in hand, Martin told us the things he still had to do. He said he would take care of filing the deed with the county, as well as a few other things he needed to attend to.

Martin told Kelly and me to give him a call if there was anything we needed. We said goodbye, leaving his office with a large envelope of papers for the house.

“We have to go to the bank so I can get a safe-deposit box for our papers,” I said. “Then we need to stop at the Secretary of State’s office to take care of our driver’s licenses and transfer the title of the Jeep. Once we’re finished, we can go to the house.”

“Okay, Dad and I are going to do some shopping. We’ll see you two tomorrow,” Mom said.

“Tomorrow? Aren’t you and Dad coming out to the house today? You’re going to stay with us, aren’t you?” Kelly said.

“You two should have the day alone,” Mom said.

“No way! You and Dad have been part of this from the beginning. We want you to stay with us tonight,” I said.

Mom and Mr. Hillman whispered to one another for a moment. “Okay, we’ll stay, but we’re going to sleep in the apartment. We still have some shopping we want to do. You kids take care of your business. We’ll come out about five or five thirty. Mom and I have to go check out of the hotel before we get charged for another day,” Dad said.

Kelly and I gave our parents a hug, said goodbye and agreed to meet later. I drove to the bank where I asked for the manager.

“I need to get a safe-deposit box and add Kelly to my account,” I told the manager. “We’ll need ATM cards too.”

Kelly put her hand on my arm, giving me a firm squeeze. I winked at her while the bank manager pulled some papers out of her drawer. Kelly and I signed the cards where the bank manager told us. The manager gave us each a key for the safe-deposit box. She had Kelly sign the signature cards for the account, telling us they would mail the cards a few days. She gave us a book of starter checks. The manager told us we could get more if we needed them before the checks Kelly picked out came in.

I went to the area where the safe-deposit boxes were. Kelly and I put the house papers into the box and secured it. Finished at the bank, we went to take care of our licenses and the Jeep.

On the way back to the house, Kelly sat next to me. She leaned against my side and I put my arm around her.

“Justin, I don’t know what to say. You surprised me when I found out you were putting the house in my name too,” Kelly said.

“Good, I wanted it to be a surprise.”

“You didn’t tell me you were going to add me to your bank account either.”

“I know. Another surprise for you. We’re in this together, aren’t we?”

Kelly wiggled against me, nodding her head. “Yes, but...”

“If we’re in it together, we’re in it all the way. I want you to understand the house, the Jeep, the money, everything is ours together. Our relationship is a partnership. You and I are in it as equals.”

“I don’t feel I have as much to contribute as you do. I don’t have any money.”

“Baby, it isn’t about money. It wouldn’t matter if I had the money from the lawsuits or not. We wouldn’t be able to buy a house like the one we bought, not right away, but whatever we have is ours together. The money is a bonus. I didn’t earn it. Even if I had, it wouldn’t matter. I love you and that’s what matters!”

“I love you too. I don’t care if you have money or not. I loved you before I knew, and knowing hasn’t changed the way I feel about you. I would be as happy if we were going to live in our little cabin in the woods.”

When we got to the house, I parked in front of the garage. We sat in the truck, looking at the house through the windshield. Neither of us said anything as we took in the moment. I finally turned the truck off. Kelly and I got out, walking hand in hand to the front door. I unlocked the door, put the keys in my pocket, and then scooped Kelly into my arms.

Kelly put her arms around my neck as I carried her into our new house. In the foyer, I lowered her to her feet. She kept her arms around my neck, kissing me hard on the mouth. After we broke the kiss, we removed our shoes and walked though our house hand in hand. Starting in the kitchen, we took a moment to look around. We shared a kiss and then moved on.

In the study, Kelly kissed me again. “You know, I plan on making love to you in every room of our house.” Kelly kissed me. “After we’ve made love in every room, I’m going to start over and fuck your brains out in every room.”

Laughing, I said, “How about an occasional blowjob?”

“Baby, I’m going to suck Boomer so much you’ll get tired of it!” Kelly gave me a hug. “You do know I want to do it because I love it and because I know you love it when I do, don’t you?”

“Yeah I sure do. It’s the same with me. I love eating you because it gives you pleasure.”

“I hope you plan on giving me a lot of pleasure, baby. Bucky loves your mouth and tongue, not to mention your fingers and cock!”

Kelly and I laughed. We continued walking through the house, hugging and kissing as we went. Upstairs, we jumped onto our bed. We hugged one another, kissing while rolling around. Kelly and I began removing each other’s clothes. We touched and kissed the other’s naked bodies as we uncovered them. Once we were naked, I rolled Kelly on her back.

Moving between her legs, I gripped my cock, rubbing the head against her pussy. Kelly pulled my lips to hers, kissing me hotly. Our tongues flicked in and out of our mouths as our passion rose. I slid my cock into her, causing her to let out a moan.

Kelly and I made love in our new bed for the first time. It was fast and furious, both of us reaching our climax in no time at all. Finished and sated, we lie together in one another’s arms.

“This was one of the best, honey! It was the best because it was in our bed, in our house,” Kelly said.

“It was the first of much more to come, baby. We’re going to be so happy here.”

“I already told you, I’d be happy wherever we were as long as we’re together,” Kelly said.

“You know we don’t have any clean clothes here, everything is in the apartment or the truck.”

Grinning, Kelly said, “I know.” She got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Retuning a moment later, she reached for my hand. “Come on, we need to start moving. I want to get our stuff out of the apartment before our parents get here.”

Kelly pulled on my arm until I was on my feet. When I reached for my pants, she pulled me toward the door. Naked, we went to the apartment to start carrying our things to the house. Fortunately, there was access to the apartment from the garage. It was too cold to be running around outside in the nude.

“Don’t you think we should get dressed?” I said as we carried a load to the house.

“You can if you want to. I plan to be naked as much as I can. I love the feeling of being naked. I love the way you look at me when I am.”

Kelly and I stayed naked while we moved our things from the apartment to the house. Once we had everything moved, we dressed so we could empty the truck. I pulled the truck into the garage, putting one of the remotes on the sun visor so I wouldn’t forget it. Taking a break, Kelly got into the Jeep. She sat behind the wheel, holding the steering wheel like she was driving.

“Do you know how to drive a stick?” I asked.

“No, but you’ll teach me, won’t you?”

“Sure, although I haven’t driven one in a while. It’s easy once you get used to it. With the four-wheel drive, you won’t get stuck in the snow.”

Kelly laughed and said, “I’m sure glad we didn’t have anything like this when we were in the mountains.”

“So am I, sweetie. Those few days set our course for life. I wouldn’t trade them for anything. I wouldn’t trade you for anything.”

Kelly grinned. She got out of the Jeep and came over to where I was standing. Hugging me, she said, “I’m so glad you feel the same way I do. Before the time we spent in the cabin, I couldn’t think of anything except you and how I felt about you. The moment I realized we were going to be stranded in the cabin, I made up my mind I wasn’t going to leave a virgin, not if I had my way.”

“You said you were saving yourself for your husband, I guess you did, didn’t you?”

“Yes, as long as you still want to marry me.”

“More than anything.”

“Good! Now let’s get going, we have a lot of work to do.”

Kelly and I emptied the truck, taking our things up to our bedroom. We put the things in the closet and dressers, taking the boxes back down to the garage when they were empty. Once the truck was unloaded, we took a break. Kelly flitted around the kitchen, looking in the cupboards and the refrigerator.

“We don’t have a thing to eat in this place.” Kelly came over to where I was sitting at the table. “I’m getting hungry.”

“We can run into town and get something if you want to.”

Kelly looked at her watch. “No, Mom and Dad will be here in a half hour. I can wait. Maybe they’ll bring a pizza or something.”

“Want to check out the hot tub? I don’t know how it works yet.”

Kelly and I went downstairs and out to the sunroom. I lifted the cover on the hot tub, noting the design allowed it to lean against the back wall. The tub was empty so I looked around to see how to fill it.

“Here’s the book,” Kelly said.

Kelly opened the owner’s manual for the hot tub. She began reading aloud while I looked at the controls. I found the valve to fill the tub, opened it and water began flowing into the tub. Kelly continued to read as I watched the water begin to cover the seats built into the fiberglass tub. The custom designed tub provided seating for ten people. Kelly read about the heaters and pumps powering the jets. I was about to turn on the heater, but stopped when she read the tub had to be full first.

“I wonder how long it takes to heat the water.” I said, looking at the controls under a small hatch in the top of the tub.

“The book says it takes about four hours to heat the water to one hundred four degrees. It says you shouldn’t spend more than fifteen or twenty minutes in water that hot. The book also says there is a way to set the temperature so it starts out hot, but starts cooling after a programmed amount of time. You can set it so the water will stay at one hundred degrees.”

“How long can you stay in the tub at one hundred degrees?”

“I guess as long as you want, it’s only a little higher than your body temperature, ninety eight point six. You can make it hotter, but it cautions against it.”

Kelly went on telling me by using the cover the tub would stay hot without too much evaporation. She said it would also keep the cost of heating the water down. Once the tub was full, I turned off the valve. She said we needed to add chemicals to the water and to the automatic hopper to maintain the correct levels. I found a bottle of chlorine in a cabinet in the side of the tub. I filled the reservoir and then added some to the water, using a measure I also found. I set the controls to heat the water and then hold the temperature at ninety degrees.

“The book says it only takes about fifteen minutes to bring the water up to one hundred four degrees once it’s at ninety degrees. Maybe we can try it tomorrow.”

“Sounds good to me. I can’t wait to get into the tub with you,” I said.

“I can’t wait until our parents leave so we can do it naked,” Kelly told me, hugging when she did.

I recovered the tub. We looked around the basement for a few minutes, checking out the bathrooms and the changing room. Kelly opened a door next to the changing room and discovered a fairly large room we hadn’t seen before.

“Wow, this will be a great place to put the mini gym and other exercise equipment. I was planning on putting it out in the recreation room,” I said.

“That’s a good idea. I was thinking you could put the stuff in the garage. Who knows, we might want to have a party down here someday,” Kelly replied. “I’m sorry, we should talk about things first, shouldn’t we?”

“We are talking about it, honey. You don’t have feel sorry for anything. Look, this is our house. We’ll make the decisions about how we do things. If you have an idea, tell me. I’ll do the same thing.”

“Okay, but it’s kind of hard for me. I’ve never owned a house before.”

Laughing, I gave Kelly a hug. “Neither have I, remember?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.