Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next few days were very busy. Mom and Mr. Hillman stayed to help Kelly and I get settled. We had several meetings with the lawyers, Hank and Abby, and the title company. Mom asked our lawyer at home to wire money to an account Kelly and I had opened in a local bank. While we talked to the manager of the bank, she offered to expedite a mortgage for us. I told her I would come back to talk about it once we owned the house.

The more time we spent with Hank and Abby, the more I liked them. Hank was very nice, offering help wherever he could. Kelly and I went out to the house a few times, both of us still on cloud nine. It was hard to realize we would soon own a house over three times the size of our parents’ houses.

We paid Hank the down payment on Friday morning. Along with a letter from the bank, it earned us the keys to the apartment. On Friday afternoon, Kelly and I moved what few things we had into the apartment. Kelly and I asked Mom and Mr. Hillman if they wanted to stay in the apartment, but they declined.

Knowing we’d soon move into the main house, Kelly and I decided to live out of our suitcases for a few more days. Kelly and I made love in our new home for the first time before we fell asleep. It was great, even if it was only the apartment over the garage.

Saturday was a rough day for Hank and Abby. I could see the sadness in their eyes as the movers carried boxes from the house to the large truck. While the movers were packing their things, Hank took me to the garage to show me how to use the tractor. The tractor was for mowing in the summer and to plow snow in the winter. Hank spent an hour telling me how everything worked. I think he was using the lesson as a distraction because he repeated himself several times.

By Saturday evening, the truck was loaded. Hank and Abby watched as it went around the circle drive in front of the house and then down the long driveway to the main road. Abby cried as she hugged her husband’s arm. I felt bad for them even though I was excited for Kelly and me.

“Hank, how would you and Abby like to go to dinner with Justin, our parents, and me?” Kelly asked.

“I think dinner would be wonderful, Kelly. Thank you for asking. What time?” Abby said before her husband could answer.

“Any time,” Kelly said.

“Could you give us an hour or so? There are a few things we need to do,” Hank said.

“No problem. Our parents are supposed to be here in a few minutes. We’ll be in the apartment. Let us know when you’re ready,” Kelly said.

Mom and Dad came up to the apartment a little later. We sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee and talking about the Gilmore’s day. Kelly told our parents how sad it was to watch them as the movers packed their things into the truck.

“I’m sure the sadness will be short lived. When Abby gets back to the UK with her family, things will be better for her and Hank,” Mom said.

“For some reason, I kind of feel bad about buying the house,” I said.

“Why, Son? If you didn’t buy it, someone else would. Hank and Abby made the decision to sell it, I’m sure they know what they’re doing,” Mr. Hillman said.

“I know, but it still feels a little strange. I like them,” I said.

There was a knock on the door. Kelly answered it, letting Hank and Abby in. Mom and Mr. Hillman said hello to them, asking how they were doing.

“Much better now thank you. It was a little hard for Hank and me today. We love this house and we’re going to miss it. We’re so happy you kids are getting it. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we have,” Abby said.

“Where would you like to go to dinner tonight?” Hank asked. “Abby and I would like to take you out.”

“No way, we asked you,” I said.

“Yes, I know you did. Abby and I appreciate the kind offer, but we insist. We’ll take you to our favorite restaurant in town. I hope you all like seafood,” Hank said.

Kelly and I got into Hank’s Town Car. Mom and Mr. Hillman decided to follow us so they wouldn’t have to go back to the house. He drove to town, parking off the main drag. We went into a very nice restaurant where they seated us at a large table. The owner came over, greeting Hank and Abby. Hank introduced Kelly and me as the new owners of their home. The owner congratulated us, telling Kelly and me he’d been there many times.

The owner suggested the whitefish, telling us it was fresh. We all took his advice, ordering the special. While we waited, Hank waved at several of the patrons. During the evening, many people came to our table to wish Hank and Abby well.

“So, you and Kelly will be the proud owners of your first home on Monday. How do you feel about it, Justin?” Hank asked.

“I feel great. A little scared, but great. I don’t know what we’re getting into,” I said.

“I’m not scared, I’m excited! I can’t wait until we get to move in. If you don’t mind me asking, how long after the closing will we be able to move into the house?” Kelly said.

Hank chuckled. Reaching for his wife’s hand, he said, “You and Justin will get the keys Monday morning. Abby and I will be out tomorrow. I’d like to spend some time with you two tomorrow so we can go over a few more things. You need to know about the well, the septic system, and the heating and air conditioning systems. Abby and I also want to go over the inventory of the things staying with the house.”

“Justin and I will be available anytime you want to do it,” Kelly said. She smiled as she took my hand in hers. “Won’t we, honey?”

“Yes, we’ll be ready. Hank, Abby, you are welcome to stay in the house until you’re ready to go to the UK. A few days either way won’t matter to Kelly or me,” I said.

“Thank you, Justin, but it won’t be necessary. Abby and I are leaving for New York Monday afternoon. We’re going to visit with my brother and his wife before we head to London. Besides, I’m sure you and Kelly are anxious to get into the house,” Hank said.

We talked about some of the things we’d be going over the next day while we finished dinner. Hank told Mr. Hillman and me about a stream in the woods behind the house, adding there were trout in it. He also said there was a beaver pond.

Mr. Hillman asked about the septic system. Hank told us he had it pumped out last fall and wouldn’t need pumping again for a few years. He said the well was deep and water had never been a problem. While we talked, Kelly, Mom and Abby chatted about the things Kelly would need to know.

We finished dinner and Hank paid the bill even though I tried to talk him out of it. After saying goodbye to our parents, agreeing to see them at eight thirty the next morning, Kelly, and I rode back to the house with Hank and Abby.

It was still early so Hank decided it would be a good time to go over the things in the garage. Abby told us she and Kelly would wait in the house and make coffee. Hank showed me how the tractor worked again. He explained how to change the angle on the snowplow and remove it so I could attach the mowing deck in the spring. Hank took me to the workbench in the back of the garage, showing me the tools he would be leaving behind.

Hank showed me how to operate the locking hubs on the jeep so it would be in four-wheel drive. Even though I knew about what he was showing me, I didn’t let him know.

“This jeep was my toy. It doesn’t have many miles on it. I used to use it to drive the fire trails in the woods. Do you like to fly fish, Jason?” Hank said.

“I’ve never done it. I’ve been fishing before and enjoyed it, but never with a fly rod.”

“You should learn. There is no greater joy than watching a trout sip a fly from the surface of a steam. There are miles and miles of prime trout streams within an hour of here. We don’t get the steelhead they get in some of the bigger rivers, but I’ve caught some fine rainbows, brookies, and browns.”

“Maybe I’ll take it up. It sounds like fun.”

“My hobby is tying flies. My passion is using them to catch fish.” Hank showed me a workbench hidden by a set of doors. “This is my bench. I have spent hours out here tying flies. I took all of my materials, but the bench is yours.”

“Thanks. Is it hard to learn to tie flies?”

“No, not at all. You can buy a beginners kit for about twenty dollars. As you learn, you can add to your supplies. Fly-fishing can be an expensive sport, or you can do it for a few dollars. Somehow I don’t think it’s a concern of yours.”

I smiled at Hank, not knowing what to say in response.

“Justin, you don’t have to answer me, but how does a young man your age obtain the money it took to purchase this house?”

“My father was killed in an industrial accident seven years ago. Mom sued and won.”

“I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay, Mom and I have moved on.”

Hank showed me a small block room. The room shared the back wall with the house. He punched a code into the lock and opened the steel door. The room looked to be about twelve by ten feet. Looking up, I noticed the ceiling was concrete. “This is my toy room. I kept my guns, fishing equipment, and hunting gear in here. Abby doesn’t like guns. She agreed to allow them in the house if I kept them locked up.”

I looked at the gun racks on one of the walls. There were shelves and a workbench in the room. Hank told me he used the bench to clean and work on his guns. When I asked about his guns, he told me he sold most of them and shipped the rest to his son.

Hank and I went into the kitchen, joining Kelly and Abby at the table. Abby poured a cup coffee for me and a cup of tea for Hank.

We all sat around the table, listening to Hank and Abby telling stories about the house and the surrounding area. We learned they’d seen deer, turkeys, and even a bear in the yard. Hank warned us about the trash, telling Kelly and me to make sure we kept it in the garage until it was time to go to the dump. Abby told about the time she left the garage door open one night and raccoons invaded them.

“Where is the dump?” Kelly asked.

“It’s not too far, about six miles. During the summer, you can go there in the evening and see bears scavenging for food. Abby and I used to plan our trips to the dump in the evening so we could watch them.” Hank chuckled. “Make sure you stay in the car when the bears are around.”

“You have to watch out for the skunks,” Abby said. “Those things like the dump too.”

“Is it dangerous in the woods?” Kelly asked.

“No, it’s not dangerous. I’ve seen a few bears while hiking or fishing, but they never threatened me. If you do see one, avoid it. They are as fearful of you as you are of them,” Hank told us.

“Do you hunt?” I asked.

“I did, but I haven’t been hunting for a couple years. I found when I shot a deer there was more meat than we could use. Most people around here hunt so giving the meat away wasn’t always an option. I have a few elevated stands in the woods. If we have time I’ll show them to you tomorrow. If not, I can tell you how to find them,” Hank replied.

“How much snow do you get out here?” Kelly asked.

“It depends. Some years we’re hit pretty hard. Others, like this year, it isn’t too bad. I think there’s about two or two and a half feet in the woods right now. Oh, one other thing. Make sure you have flashlights, batteries, candles, and other supplies. We lose power here several times a year, often when we have bad snowstorms. There’s a good supply of candles here now, don’t let them get low,” Hank said.

“Is it the reason you have so many fireplaces?” Kelly asked.

“Yes, for heat when the power is out,” Hank replied. “You can hang blankets over the doorways in the great room. Remember there’s a pump. When the power is out, there’s no water. You have to make sure you have some stored. I have twenty gallons in the garage plus bottled drinking water in the refrigerators.”

Kelly and I winked at one another. “Kelly and I got caught in a Nor’easter last December. Our car went off the road when I tried to avoid a deer. We spent several days in a hunting cabin in the Adirondacks,” I said.

While drinking our coffee, Kelly told Hank and Abby about our adventure. She also told them how we realized we were in love. Kelly went on, telling them how we knew one another for years, about the prom, and about my impromptu proposal. When she finished, Abby and Hank were smiling.

“It sounds almost like a fairy tale,” Abby said. “What a beautiful story.”

“I’ll never forget our little cabin in the woods,” Kelly said. “Being stranded turned out to be the best thing to happen to me.”

I agreed, telling them how we decided to change schools and move so we could be together.

“When is the wedding?” Abby asked, looking at Kelly.

“We haven’t set a date, not yet. My dad and Justin’s mom are going to be married too. We might have a double ceremony,” Kelly said.

“Kelly, Justin, I’m very happy you two found our home and decided to buy it. It helps knowing someone who will truly enjoy it will be living here. It’s getting late and I think we should call it a night. We’ll see you two in the morning,” Hank said, standing up.

Kelly and I thanked them for dinner and the nice evening. We said goodnight and headed for the apartment. Once inside, Kelly hugged me.

“Hank and Abby are nice, aren’t they?” Kelly said.

“They sure are. You wouldn’t believe the amount of tools and other things Hank is leaving for us.”

“Abby is leaving all the sheets, blankets, pillowcases, and bedspreads for beds. She said they wouldn’t need them in their new house. She also left tablecloths and placemats for the dining room table.”

I gave Kelly a kiss. She put her arms around my neck, pulling our mouths together. Kelly began kissing me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth. We finally separated. She began to undress as she headed for the bedroom. Chuckling, I began striping and followed her.

When Kelly was down to her bra and panties, she sat on the bed. I shucked my jeans, joining her dressed in my boxers. We began hugging, falling back in each other’s arms.

“Just think, we’ll be in our new house in two days. I’m still finding it hard to believe,” Kelly said.

“It’s true, sweetie. Does knowing we’ll lose power out here bother you?” Reaching behind her, I unfastened Kelly’s bra.

Kelly let her bra slide down her arms, catching it with her right hand. She folded it, placing it on the bed near the foot. “No, not at all. The stove is gas and we have fireplaces to keep us warm. It’ll be a lot better than the cabin we were in and it was wonderful!”

“You liked it when we were stranded, didn’t you?”

“I liked the fact we finally told each other how we felt. I loved it when we made love the first time. Justin, you’ve made me so happy. I only hope you’re happy with me.”

“I am my love. You’re the light of my life. I never knew I could be so happy. There are so many things I want to do together. So many things I want to see. Our lives will be one discovery after another if I have anything to do with it.”

“Have you ever thought about not going to college? I mean you don’t have to, do you?”

“Not for money, but that’s not why I want to go. I want to learn about the things I’m interested in. I want to work in some field dealing with the outdoors. Honey, there’s more to life than money.”

“I guess you’re right. I want to learn too. I don’t know if I want to be a teacher though. What do you think I should do?”

“I don’t know, but you don’t have to make a decision right now. You can take your time and pick something you’re interested in. You said you liked drama.”

“It’s fun, but like I said, it isn’t something I would want to do for a living. What are you going to do for extracurricular activity?”

Chuckling, I began playing with Kelly’s breasts. I leaned over, kissing them one at a time. “How about this?” I asked, rubbing my face between her firm mounds.

“Mmmm, it works for me. You don’t spend near enough time playing with my boobs. Sometimes I think you don’t like them.”

“What the hell are you talking about, I love your boobs, and you know it.”

“You say you do, but you don’t touch them very often. Not often enough for me.”

“It isn’t something I can do all the time. How would like it if I touched them when we were in public?”

Winking, Kelly said, “You’ll have to find out. If I smack you, you’ll know I don’t like it.”

Covering both breasts with my hands, I began to massage her. Kelly smiled, arching her back.

“I don’t want you to think I’m groping you.”

“I won’t, believe me. It feels nice when you touch me there. You know, my boobs aren’t fragile. You can squeeze them harder.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“If it hurts, I’ll let you know. I like my nipples pinched and pulled too.”

“How do you know? Whose been pinching and pulling your nipples?”

“Me!” Kelly said grinning. “I do it when I play with myself.”

I began squeezing her breasts harder. Kelly moaned, as my fingers dug into her pliant flesh, letting me know she was enjoying what I was doing. I started twisting her nipples between my finger and thumb and Kelly grabbed my head, kissing me. She wiggled on the bed, moaning into my mouth. Her fingers gripped my hair, pulling my mouth tighter to hers. After a few moments, I relaxed my grip on her breasts. Lifting my head, I looked into her eyes.

“Did I hurt you?” I asked.

Shaking her head, Kelly replied, “Did I smack you? It was very close to perfect. The more turned on I get, the harder I like it.”

I began kissing Kelly again. I moved my hand down her belly, stopping when I felt the elastic waistband of her panties. When I started to slip my fingers into her panties, Kelly grabbed my wrist.

“I’m still having my period and it’s still kind of messy. It should be finished tomorrow though.”

“I don’t mind, baby.” I said, rubbing her mons through her silky panties.

“Maybe some other time, okay?”

I nodded, but didn’t remove my hand. Kelly and I kissed, softly at first, but then our kisses took on more passion. Kelly worked me around so I was lying on top of her. She pushed at my boxers, indicating she wanted them off. I helped her, kicking the shorts away when they reached my ankles.

Kelly kept her legs together as I stretched out on top of her. Putting my legs on the sides of her legs, I lowered myself until I could kiss her. She ran her hand over my back and butt while we toyed with one another’s tongues. After several minutes of heated kissing, Kelly began to wiggle beneath me.

“Sit up for a minute,” Kelly said. “I want to try something.”

Bending my knees, I rose up until I was sitting on her thighs. She put her hands on my legs, rubbing my thighs. Her hands moved up my legs, coming to rest on my cock and balls. She stroked my cock with one hand while fondling my balls with the other.

“Move up, honey,” Kelly said.

I moved up her body while Kelly continued to stroke and fondle me. When my crotch was over her breasts, she stopped me. She pushed my cock down nesting it between her breasts.

Kelly used her fingertips to hold my cock against her chest while pressing her breasts around it with the heels of her hands. Grinning up at me, she said, “I saw a picture of this in the magazine. I think they call it a tittie fuck.”

Placing my hands on the bed above her head, I started to move. My cock was dry, causing a bit of discomfort. Lifting her head, Kelly formed an O with her mouth. I pushed higher on her, feeling my cock slide over her lips and into her mouth. Kelly wet my member with her saliva, lowered her head, and pressed her breasts around my cock again.

I began sawing my cock between her boobs again. After several strokes, the saliva dried and the friction increased to the point it was uncomfortable again. I stopped moving, lifting myself so I could look at Kelly’s face.

“This isn’t working, is it?” I said.

“Not very well. It feels good when your cock is wet, but when it dries out it doesn’t. Get up, I have an idea.”

I moved so Kelly could get out of bed. She went to her suitcase, opened it, and began searching for something. When she came back to bed, she was holding a plastic bottle. Kelly stretched out on her back, beckoning me to straddle her again.

Kelly flipped the cap of the bottle open. Holding my cock with one hand, she drizzled some of the thick fluid from the bottle on the head of my member. Once the substance began to flow down my shaft, she closed the cap on the bottle. Kelly began moving her hand. I could feel the slickness of the fluid as she coated my cock.

After she coated my cock with the slick fluid, Kelly wiped her hand between her breasts. I watched and grinned as we resumed what we had tried before. This time, my cock slid easily between her breasts. As I moved, I could feel her fingers pressing my cock into the grove her soft breasts formed. It didn’t take long before I was humping the length of my cock between them.

Kelly lifted her head. Sticking out her tongue, she swiped it over the head of my dick each time I pushed forward. I felt my cock jerk each time her tongue came into contact with my glans. My orgasm began to build quickly. The sensation of my cock between Kelly’s breasts and her flicking tongue made me move erratically.

When the first spurt of semen shot out of my cock it hit Kelly square in the chin. She let her head fall back as my cum sprayed against her chin and neck. While my cock throbbed, Kelly gripped her nipples, trapping them against her palms with her fingertips. The heels of her hands pressed against her breasts, holding them to my cock. My cock stopped shooting and my semen dribbled into the crevasse between her breasts.

I sat back, gasping for breath. Kelly lifted her head, smiling at me. She released her boobs and began smearing my semen over her skin. While rubbing the thick semen over herself, Kelly grinned.

“Did you like it?”

Still breathing hard, I nodded.

“Me too! It was fun, especially after I used the lube on Boomer.”

I chuckled. It tickled me when she referred to my cock as Boomer.

“Is it stuff you have for the dildo?”

“Yeah, slippery isn’t it? Kelly started licking her fingers, sucking them into her mouth one at a time. “Tasty too, it’s strawberry.”

Taking her wrist, I sucked one of the fingers she hadn’t licked yet. The flavor was strange, a mixture of strawberry and cum. Letting go of her wrist, I rubbed her breasts, feeling the warm slickness of the lube.

“You keep surprising me, baby. I’ve seen pictures of what we did, but I never thought it would be so hot.”

“Neither did I. It was hot though, very hot.” Kelly grinned. “Now I have another way to make my sweetie happy.”

“Baby, you make me happy by smiling.”

“I know, but I’ll bet a tittie fuck makes you even happier.” Kelly reached for my semi flaccid cock. “I know it makes Boomer happy.”

I was about to tell Kelly it didn’t take sex to make me happy for the umpteenth time, but caught myself. Kelly seemed to thrive on pleasing me sexually. I decided if that’s what she wanted, I’d let her have her way.

“You better believe it! When Boomer’s happy, I’m happy.”

Kelly sat up so quickly she almost knocked me on my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me for all she was worth. Kelly planted kisses all over my face as she giggled.

“Baby, I’m going to keep Boomer so happy! I’m going to keep you happy.” Kelly kissed me again, wiggling her chest against mine.

“I’m going to get a washcloth, wait here,” Kelly said as she released my neck.

Kelly went to the bathroom, returning with a warm wet washcloth. She wiped my chest, cleaning up the lube and semen she smeared on me when she hugged me. Standing next to the bed, Kelly began rubbing the washcloth on her chest and neck while I watched.

I stretched out on the bed, pulling the covers out from under me. Kelly came back from the bathroom, climbed into bed and snuggled next to me. After turning off the light, we cuddled until we fell asleep.

Kelly and I got up later than normal the next morning. We snuggled for a few minutes, telling one another how much we loved the other before getting out of bed. After making a pot of coffee, I joined Kelly in the shower. We chatted while we got ready for our day, talking about the fact we would be in our new house the next day. When we were both dressed, we went to the kitchen to have our morning coffee.

There was a knock at the door. I got up, opening the door and finding our parents on the porch. Looking past Mom and Dad I noticed a fresh blanket of snow.

“Come on in, want some coffee?” I said, holding the door open for Mom and Kelly’s dad. “You guys don’t have to knock.”

“We didn’t want to interrupt anything,” Mom said with a smile.

I poured coffee for mom and Dad. They sat at the table with Kelly and me, listening to us as we talked about our visit with Hank and Abby the night before. We told them about the power losses and the things we had to deal with when we had one.

“We got about three inches of snow last night,” Dad said. “The main roads are okay, but slick in spots.”

“Better watch out for deer, Dad. You might end up in a ditch,” Kelly said, causing us all to laugh.

Kelly started telling mom about the things Abby was leaving for us, the things we didn’t expect. While they talked, I told Dad about the tools and other things Hank said we could have. While we were talking, I heard the tractor.

“I’m going to get my boots and coat on so I can see how Hank plows the drive,” I said as I jumped up.

I put on my boots, coat, and stocking cap. After putting on my gloves, I headed for the door. Mr. Hillman followed me down the steps to the driveway. I waved at Hank as he pushed the snow from in front of the garage doors. He pulled up to us, shutting off the tractor.

“Morning, folks, looks like we got a bit of fresh snow last night,” Hank said, getting off the tractor and shaking hands with Dad and me. “Okay, Justin, your turn. Do you remember what I showed you last night?”

“I think so. I’ll give it a try,” I replied.

I got on the tractor. Reviewing what Hank had told me in my mind, I started the tractor. Lifting the plow, I put the tractor in gear and pulled away. I drove the tractor with the plow up for a few minutes, trying to get used to it. Once I felt comfortable, I dropped the plow and began to push the snow.

It took a couple passes to get the right angle on the plow blade. I moved the tractor back and forth across the apron to the garage before starting down the driveway. Driving the tractor was easy. I drove to the end of the driveway, pushing the snow off to one side of the blacktop. I turned around in the road and headed back up the drive. When I got to the garage, I noticed Hank and Kelly’s dad were gone.

I finished plowing the driveway, pulled the tractor into the garage, and shut it off. While I stood looking at the tractor, feeling good about what I had done, Abby called out for me.

“Justin, we’re all in here,” Abby said.

“Okay, I’ll be right in,” I replied.

Abby went back inside. I removed my coat and boots before going into the house. Walking into the kitchen, I saw everyone sitting at the table. I poured a cup of coffee, went to the breakfast nook, and sat down.

“How do you like plowing snow?” Hank asked.

“It’s fun. I think I’m getting the hang of it,” I replied.

“You will, there will be plenty of snow for you to practice on,” Hank said. “I’ve always enjoyed plowing in the winter and mowing in the summer. Kelly, do you like to garden?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never done it. I’ve helped Dad, but never did it on my own,” Kelly said.

“Once the snow is gone, you’ll see my flower beds. I love to work in the gardens. In addition to the flowerbeds, we have a vegetable garden out back. There’s a fence around it to keep the critters out,” Abby said. “The first year we were here, the deer and rabbits ate everything before we could harvest it. Now we get Tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, peppers, onions, carrots, and herbs among other things.”

We finished our coffee. Hank got up, and asked if we were ready to get started. Kelly, Hank, Abby, and I went upstairs to begin checking the inventory of the things Kelly and I were purchasing. As we went from room to room, Kelly checked things on the list Hank provided.

Once we finished upstairs, we went back to the first floor. It took about thirty minutes to complete the task. When Kelly and I had checked everything on the list, we all went back to the kitchen to rejoin Mom and Dad. Abby offered us another cup of coffee, but we thanked her and said no.

Mom, Dad, Kelly, and I said goodbye, agreeing to see Hank and Abby later.

“We still have a few things to shop for,” Mom said. “Shall we go into town?”

“What could you need you haven’t bought already? You and Kelly have been going to the stores almost every day,” Kelly’s dad said.

“We haven’t even started on the things for the kitchen, not the spices and things. You must not remember setting up housekeeping, honey,” Mom said.

Dad chuckled. “Well, when I did, it wasn’t in a house like this. Our first flat wasn’t much bigger than the master bedroom. It sure wasn’t as big as this apartment.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.