Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Mom and Mr. Hillman were surprised to see me when I arrived at home two weeks later. Mom asked why I wasn’t at school so I told her my plan. I explained how much I missed Kelly and couldn’t stand being apart from her.

“I told administration I was leaving Northwestern. I also bought a cap for my truck and cleaned out my dorm room,” I said.

Mom smiled. “So, what do you plan to do next?”

“I’m going to go to Ohio and get Kelly. We can take this term over this summer so we won’t get behind,” I said, going on to tell them about what I had in mind. I explained I wanted to go to the Upper Peninsula to find a place to live and register for classes as soon as we could.

“Does Kelly know about this idea?” Mr. Hillman asked.

“No, not yet. I plan on surprising her on Friday when I show up.”

“What if she doesn’t want to change schools yet?” Mom asked.

“I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. If Kelly wants to finish this term, I’ll understand and wait.”

“If there is anything I can do to help, let me know,” Mr. Hillman said.

I was a bit shocked at Dad’s acceptance of my plan

“When you go up to Marquette you should look for a house instead of an apartment. I’m sure you can make some money by selling it when you and Kelly graduate. You could also rent it and keep it as an investment,” Mr. Hillman said.

“That’s a great idea. I was thinking of renting something, but buying a house makes a lot more sense. I may need some help getting a mortgage though. Maybe I should pay cash for it.”

“No, you should get a mortgage. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble, but if you need it, Mom and I can help you and Kelly.”

“Dad, do you think you and Mom could come up north once Kelly and I have picked out a few houses? I’d like you two to make sure we’re doing the right thing,” I said.

“Mom and I will be glad to, won’t we, honey?”

“You bet! I can help Kelly with the decorating if she wants me to,” Mom said.

I told mom it would be great. After I finished my coffee, I went to my room to give Kelly a call. We talked for an hour, telling each other how much we loved one another and how we missed each other. Kelly and I kept in touch by phone and email while we were at school, but it wasn’t enough, not for me, not anymore.

It was hard for me to keep from telling her about my plan, but I wanted it to be a surprise. I asked Kelly what she planned to do on the weekend, trying to make sure she would be there when I arrived. She said she was going to hang around her dorm room to study.

Kelly and I finally said goodbye. I went back to the kitchen and poured another cup of coffee. Mom and Mr. Hillman asked how Kelly was doing. I let them know she was fine and I didn’t feel she noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Early on Friday morning, I headed for Columbus to get Kelly. The trip took me a little over four hours. When I arrived, I asked for directions to Kelly’s dorm.

Once I was at her building, I parked the truck and went to find her. I was nervous as I walked to the door of her dorm, wondering how Kelly would react to my idea of her leaving school. I went upstairs to her floor, taking a deep breath before I knocked.

It seemed like time stood still as I waited for someone to answer the door. Finally I heard the door opening.

“Lisa isn’t here right now, Vince,” Kelly said without looking up at me.

“That’s okay, I came to see you, sweetie,” I replied.

Kelly looked at me, let out a screech, jumped up, and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me hard on the mouth.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have school?” Kelly asked as she clung to me.

“I dropped out of Northwestern.”

Kelly released me, pulling me into her room. Her books were open on the desk, next to her notebook computer. We sat on Kelly’s bed and she hugged me.

“What do you mean you dropped out?”

“Well, I decided I couldn’t be away from you so I dropped my spring term so I could be with you. I came to get you so we could move to Marquette, find a house and enroll at Northern.”

“Justin, you mean to tell me you expect me to drop everything and move to the wilds of the Upper Peninsula to go to school with you?”

“I don’t expect you to, but I want you to. I love you and can’t stand being away from you.”

Kelly got up. She went to the bathroom, returning with a hand towel. I watched as she opened the door, hanging the towel on the outside knob. As she returned to the bed, Kelly removed her sweatshirt, exposing her naked torso. She plopped on my lap, putting her arms around me.

“I can’t leave, not until you make love to me.” Kelly grinned, squirming in my lap. “After you do, we can pack my stuff and get out of here.”

Kelly slipped off my legs, kneeling on the floor in front of me. She began unfastening my jeans while I removed my shirt. I lifted up so she could slide my jeans and underwear off my legs helping her as much as I could. She leaned forward, kissing my cock as she cradled it in her hand. When my erection was throbbing, she took it into her mouth. Kelly moaned as my cock slid past her lips and across her tongue.

I felt my glans hit the back of her throat and tried to pull back so she didn’t gag. Kelly put her hands on my butt, holding me firmly. She swallowed a couple times as my member went into her throat. Kelly looked up at me, her eyes smiling as she nested her nose in my pubic hair. She slowly removed her mouth, smiling as she began stroking my cock with her hand.

“Bananas,” Kelly said. “My roommate taught me how to do it with a banana and her dildo. She said you would like it. It only took me a couple days to learn how to relax my throat and control the gagging. Lisa said I was a natural.”

“I do like it. I can’t believe you learned how to do it for me.”

“Why? I love you and want to make you happy. I told you I would do anything for you and I meant it. I prayed you would want us to be together. I prayed you would come get me.”

Kelly kept her eyes locked with mine as she returned her mouth to my cock. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, taking me deeper with each stroke. When my cock entered her throat again she gagged, but quickly recovered. Her lips clamped around my shaft, sliding over my throbbing erection.

I moaned, lifting my hips to meet her mouth. Kelly pulled off again, grinning while she stared into my eyes.

“Don’t tell me when you’re close, baby. I want you to enjoy it and then come in my mouth and down my throat.”

I nodded and watched her take my cock back into her mouth. She used her tongue to stroke my member as she once again took my entire cock into her mouth and throat. Watching her eyes, I let out a muffled groan.

My cock began spewing semen into her mouth and Kelly took me into her throat for a moment. She pulled back after my cock sent a couple spurts of cum down her throat, letting the rest of my semen coat her tongue. When I stopped, Kelly swallowed. She continued to mouth my cock, flicking her tongue over my sensitive glans.

Kelly got up, licking her lips as she removed her sweatpants and panties. She pushed me onto my back, straddled my legs and used her hand to guide my still rigid member into her wet pussy. Placing her hands on my chest, Kelly slowly rode me.

“I’m going to blow you every day. Maybe more than once,” Kelly said as she wiggled against me. “I love the taste of your cum and the feeling of your cock in my mouth.”

“Don’t you like what we’re doing?”

“Hell yes! I love it when you’re inside my pussy. I like it as much as having you in my mouth.” Kelly grinned. “Now stop talking and screw me!”

I gripped Kelly’s hips, guiding her up and down on my cock. She moaned as I filled her pussy and ground my pubic bone against her. I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around me, squeezing my cock. Kelly fell forward. She began kissing me as she humped on my member.

Kelly reached her climax. Her body shuttered as she pushed down and threw her head back. She let out a groan, repeating, “Yes, yes, yes,” several times. While she was in the throes of her orgasm, I rolled Kelly onto her back.

I put my hands behind her knees, pushing her legs back. Standing on the floor, I pulled her to the edge so I could continue to pump in and out of her quivering pussy. Kelly came again. She gripped her breasts, rolling her head from side to side as she peaked. I maintained my motion until I could no longer hold back. Pushing into her, I sent spurt after spurt of semen into her pussy.

Kelly’s body went limp as my cock stopped spurting. I held her against me, feeling my member shrink in her pussy. When my cock finally pulled out of her, I knelt on the floor between her legs. I stared at her red swollen labia, watching my semen and her juices ooze out of her stretched opening. Leaning forward, I covered her sex with my open mouth. While I licked her labia, Kelly hooked her legs over my shoulders.

I kept my mouth and tongue moving on Kelly’s pussy. I pressed my tongue against her anus and felt her legs tighten against me. I moved my tongue from her pussy to her anus, licking and probing her. My right hand stroked her hip as I dined on her sex. I slid it between her legs, pressing my fingertip against her puckered anus. Not knowing how Kelly would react, I held my finger against her.

Kelly wiggled against my fingertip, causing it to press harder against her anus. I pushed, feeling her sphincter relaxing slightly. As my finger entered her rectum, Kelly let out a throaty groan. I moved my finger slightly, sliding it in about an inch. I felt her muscle contract, gripping my digit.

I removed my finger so I could wet her anus with my tongue. I pressed my fingertip against her again and it slid in easily. A moment later, Kelly screamed out loud as she came again. Her body bucked around on the bed as she growled out her pleasure. Once again Kelly went limp. I gently removed my finger, kissed her mons, and stood up.

“Are you okay?” I asked, looking down at Kelly.

Kelly nodded, smiling as she sat up. Without a word, she took my cock into her mouth. Kelly lapped at my member, cleaning it with her tongue. Finished, Kelly stood up and hugged me.

“Now I’m ready to pack my stuff. As soon as we take a shower,” Kelly said before kissing me. “I love you!”

“I love you too, baby.”

Kelly and I climbed into the small shower stall. We washed one another, paying close attention to each other’s genitals. While she washed my balls, she smiled at me.

“I liked it when you played with my ass,” Kelly said.

“I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“You didn’t, but it might when you put your big cock back there.”

“You want me to put my cock in your butt?”

“Yeah, if you want to. I read it really feels good. Your finger did.”

“Where the hell do you learn about these things?”

Kelly grinned, putting her arms around my waist so she could press her body against mine. “The magazine has more than pictures in it, there are stories too. I’ve been reading them.”

I put my hands on Kelly’s bottom, kneading her cheeks with my fingers. “Oh really? Maybe you should share some of the stories with me.”

“Hmmm, I’d rather do what I’ve learned. Besides the magazine, my roommate has been telling me things, things she does with her boyfriends.”

“Boyfriends, she has more than one?”

“Yeah, she goes out with several different guys. Lisa says she doesn’t want to feel tied down to one guy yet. She says she likes the variety,” Kelly said.

“How about you, are you sure you’re ready to settle down with one guy, with me?”

“You bet I am! I don’t care about any other guys. I figure we can provide our own variety.”

“Okay, as long as you’re sure.”

Kelly looked up. “I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life, honey. I saved myself for you and I’m glad I did. I love you so much it hurts sometimes.” Kelly kissed me. “It makes me horny too. I hope you don’t think I’m a sex fiend or something because I love it so much.”

“You can be my sex fiend, sweetie. I love it when you’re aggressive.”

“You better because I’m going to be after you every chance I get. You’re going to be telling me to leave you alone.”

Laughing, I said, “Somehow I doubt it. I love it as much as you do.”

Kelly began fondling my cock. She stepped back, leaning over so she could kiss my member. Looking up, she grinned before taking my cock into her mouth. She mouthed me for a moment and then stood up.

“Let’s get going, baby. I have a lot of packing to do before we can leave. I have to call the administration office and let them know I’m leaving,” Kelly said.

I turned off the water, stepping out of the shower behind Kelly. We dried each other, kissing and hugging as we rubbed the other’s body with towels. Kelly dressed while I watched her. I waited until she was finished before I put my clothes back on.

Kelly removed the towel from the doorknob so her roommate would know it was safe to come in. She took her suitcase out from under her bed, opening it so she could begin filling it with clothes. I asked Kelly what I could do to help and she told me to pack up her notebook computer and other things on the desk.

I went down to my truck and grabbed the plastic totes I brought with me, taking them back to Kelly’s dorm room.

While we were packing, Kelly’s roommate came in. She stopped in her tracks, laughing out loud.

“I thought you were fibbing when you told me about Justin,” Lisa said and then she introduced herself.

I shook her hand and said, “No, I’m real.”

“Are you going out of town again?” Lisa asked.

“Nope, I’m leaving for good. Justin and I are moving to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan and going to Northern. He came to get me today.”

“You said you hoped he would, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I didn’t know. He showed up and surprised me. It’s a wonderful surprise too.”

“Well, I hope you guys are happy together. Is there anything I can do for you?” Lisa asked.

“If you could take care of my books I’d appreciate it. I don’t know if I’ll need them at Northern.”

“Okay, send me your address and I’ll mail you the money.”

“Keep the money,” I told Lisa.

“I can’t keep the money. Those books cost a bundle.”

Kelly looked at me. I nodded and then she turned to Lisa. “Sure you can, you can buy bananas with it.”

Lisa laughed as she shook her head. “You told him?”

Laughing, Kelly said, “I showed him!”

Lisa helped Kelly and I pack. Kelly packed a few things into her backpack so she wouldn’t have to take everything out of the truck when we got home. We took her things to the truck and put them in the bed. Once we finished, Kelly and Lisa said a tearful goodbye. They hugged as they promised to keep in touch.

Kelly and I left for Michigan at about four thirty. We stopped along the way for dinner, enjoying our meal while talking about our upcoming move. I told her about her dad’s idea of buying a house and Mom’s offer to help decorate. Kelly said she was excited about the move and living together.

Once we were back on the highway, Kelly sat next to me. She teased me, lifting her sweatshirt to flash her breasts at me. I put my hand on one of her breasts, massaging it firmly. When I put my hand in her sweatpants, she opened her legs. I fingered her while driving up the dark Interstate.

“Want a blowjob?” Kelly asked. “I could do it while you drive.”

“I’d love one, but I’d probably wreck the truck.”

“Okay, but as soon as we get home I’m going to suck you.” Kelly laughed and pushed against my hand.

When we got home, Kelly and I went into the house. We greeted our parents, getting hugs from both of them. Mom fixed coffee and brought out a tray of homemade cookies.

“I have been looking into real estate for you two,” Mr. Hillman said as he passed Kelly and me a stack of pages he printed out. “I have them in the order I think you should look at them.”

Kelly and I sat next to each other, looking at the photos and reading about the different properties her dad selected. The first few were houses with a flat on the second floor we could rent to others to help pay for the house.

“Do you think we should be landlords too?” Kelly asked.

“It depends. If you want to offset the cost of the house while you’re living there you can rent the upper flat. If you don’t want to rent it, it will add value when you decide to sell or provide more income if you keep it and rent the house out. There are single houses listed too,” Mr. Hillman said.

“What do you think, honey?” Kelly asked.

“It makes sense to me to buy something as an investment and will be worth more in four years. We don’t have to rent the upper, but we always have the option if we want to. I think we should at least look at them,” I replied.

“Me too,” Kelly said. “When are we going to go up north?”

“Maybe tomorrow or Sunday. We can get a motel until we have a house. I want to take care of registering and having our paperwork transferred as soon as we can. How about you, Mom and Dad, when can you come up to look at the houses with us?”

“Anytime you want us to. Your mom and I have vacation time we can use to get the time off work,” Kelly’s dad said. “Are you sure you want us to help you with picking a house?”

“Of course we do. Kelly and I don’t know anything about it. We need all the help we can get. Maybe you and Mom can come up on Monday or Tuesday. It will give Kelly and me a chance to drive by the houses so we can see which ones we’re interested in.”

“You should make sure you get something close to the campus so you won’t have far to walk to your classes,” Mom said.

“Kelly and I can ride together if we have classes at the same time. If not, I’ll get another car,” I said.

The four of us talked about the houses, making comments about each one. While they all had pluses and minuses, a few of them looked promising. One of the houses was an older building with four bedrooms on the main floor. It had two baths, a large kitchen, a large living room, and a formal dining room. The second floor had two bedrooms, a bath, a kitchenette, and a living room. The description said there were separate entrances to the divided basement. The house sat on a large lot with a two-car garage in back.

Kelly liked the house and the pillared porch spanning the front. I liked the idea of having a property which would certainly appreciate over time. Mr. Hillman said he felt the house Kelly and I liked was a good choice as long as it was in good repair.

It was almost midnight when we decided to call it a night. After telling our parents goodnight, Kelly and I went to my room. She glanced around, smiling at the books lined up on the shelves. Unlike the bedrooms of some of my friends, mine lacked the posters and model cars.

I moved behind Kelly, wrapping my arms around her waist. She leaned back, putting her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head as I moved my hands under her top.

“I like it when you don’t wear a bra,” I told Kelly as I massaged her breasts.

“Then I won’t wear one. My boobs are firm enough I can go without bra. I think you like watching them jiggle.”

“I think your boobs are perfect, sweetie, like the rest of you. You’re right I do like seeing them jiggle. I like when you wear a bra too.”

Kelly put her hands over mine, pressing them against her breasts. “You’re too sweet.”

“Honey, I don’t mean to sound stupid, but what’s a dildo? I think I know, but I’m not really sure.”

“It’s a fake cock. What to see one?”

“You have one?”

“Yeah, Lisa and I went to a store and she helped me pick it out. She said I should have my own for those lonely nights, if you know what I mean.”

“Um, have you ever used it?”

“I’ve only used it to practice blowjobs so far.” Kelly chuckled as she turned around in my arms. “I didn’t need it yet and then you showed up.”

Kelly wiggled out of my arms, went to her backpack, and removed a package. She took a rubbery looking thing out of the plastic bag and held it up for me to see. “It isn’t as big as you are, but its close enough. Lisa bought me this lube to use on it.” Kelly removed a plastic bottle from the bag and showed it to me.

Taking the bottle from Kelly, I read the label. It said the flavored lubricant was safe to use with latex condoms. While I read the bottle, I began to think about the things Kelly was showing me. I wondered if she needed something to help her get off because I was lacking somehow. Unconsciously I made a face and Kelly must have noticed.

“It’s a sex aid, not a replacement, honey. I’d rather have you anytime.”

“Are you sure you didn’t get it because I’m not satisfying you?”

“Don’t be silly! You more than satisfy me, much more. I only got the thing so I could learn to please you as much as you please me. I’ll throw it away if you want me to.”

“What are you going to use it for now we’re together?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you’d like to use it on me sometime.” Kelly grinned, hugging me as she did. “Maybe I’ll use it on you?”

I was about to react to her statement, but stopped short of telling her there was no way she was going to come near me with the phallic device. I remembered what we talked about and being willing to try anything before deciding we didn’t like it. Deep down, I hoped she would find the idea as undesirable as I did. Taking the dildo from Kelly, I examined it closely. I was amazed at the detail of the device and how lifelike it felt. The dildo even had the veins a real cock had as well as a well-defined head.

“You learned to suck my cock by using this thing?” I asked disbelievingly.

Kelly nodded, smiling at me as she did.

“Is it like the real thing?”

“No, not even close, but it did serve its purpose. I was able to learn how to keep from gagging. The bananas were okay, but they can break and choke me. Lisa showed me how much better this is.” Kelly took the dildo from me and put it away. “I think it would be better if I got rid of it.”

“You don’t have to, sweetie.”

“We’ll see. I’m not going to keep it if it upsets you.”

I took Kelly in my arms. We kissed tenderly for a moment and then the kiss grew in passion. We began to strip away each other’s clothes while we kissed and touched. When we were naked, I took Kelly to the bed. After pulling the covers back, we got in.

Kelly and I continued to kiss each other as we moved our hands over the other’s body. I rolled her onto her back and began kissing my way to her mons. Kelly held my head as I licked her pussy. She told me to move around so she could suck my cock while I licked her. I stretched out on my back with Kelly straddling my head. She leaned forward, taking my cock in her mouth.

Kelly and I made each other come using our mouths. When we were sated, we snuggled under the covers, sharing heated kisses. I noticed she hadn’t swallowed all of my semen. As we kissed, I could feel and taste it in her mouth while probing her with my tongue.

“Mmmm, we taste so good,” Kelly said. “I love the taste of your cum and my pussy juice mixed together.”

I chuckled, realizing I enjoyed it as much as Kelly did. “Yeah, we do taste good.”

“When I told Lisa you kissed me after I gave you a blowjob, she said I was lucky. She said most guys wouldn’t, at least none she’s dated. I told her you licked me after we screwed and she went nuts. Lisa said I should keep you around.”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her I was never letting you go. Not because you kiss me when I taste like cum or because you go down on me, because I love you. I love the fact you’ll do anything I will. I like sucking you after we screw.”

“I like going down on you too. At first, the idea made me queasy, but the taste never bothered me. I know you like it so I’ll do it for you. I’ll do whatever you want or at least try, like you say you will.”

Kelly snuggled against me. She gave me a kiss and then said, “I think we’re very lucky to have one another. I know I’m lucky to have you as my boyfriend.”

“I feel privileged to have you as my fiancée,” I said.

“Mmmm, I love the way it sounds. Does it mean you still want to marry me?”

“I want to marry you more than anything in the world. I know we’re young, but it doesn’t matter to me.”

“Are you sure you won’t want to see what another girl is like?”

“No, I’m happy with you.”

Kelly tightened her grip around me, kissing me all over my face. We cuddled together, holding one another as I tried to fall asleep. I couldn’t help thinking about the future, our future together. The idea of falling asleep with Kelly every night, and waking up next to her each morning, was more than appealing to me.

I found myself alone in bed when I woke up the next morning. Sitting up, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I lifted my arms over my head, feeling my muscles stretch. Kelly came into the room, removed the robe she was wearing and jumped onto the bed.

“Morning, still love me?” Kelly said.

I put my arms around her, pulling her down so she lie across my legs. Stroking her hair, I said, “Yes, more than ever.”

“Mom’s up, she’s in the kitchen having coffee. Do you think I will have time to stop at my house and do a little shopping before we head up to school today?”

“Sure, we can leave tomorrow if you have things you have to do today.”

“Okay, but I think I can get everything finished so we can leave this afternoon. How long a drive is it?”

“About eight hours or so. It all depends on how often we stop.”

“I’m going to take a shower and get dressed. Mom’s going shopping with me.”

I gave Kelly a kiss before she got up. She put the robe back on, grabbing her backpack on the way to the bathroom. I found a pair of sweatpants, pulled them on and went to the kitchen. Mom greeted me. She poured me a cup of coffee, putting it on the table in my normal spot.

“Kelly told me you two are going shopping this morning,” I said.

“Yes, she wants to pick up a few things to take with her. She is very excited about moving up north and going to school with you.”

“So am I. Kelly is very special to me.”

Mom smiled as she sipped her coffee. I glanced at her hand, noticing her engagement ring. I felt like a fool for not thinking of getting a ring for Kelly. I decided to head to the jeweler’s as soon as Mom and Kelly left the house. When Kelly came into the kitchen, I headed for the bathroom to get ready.

Mr. Hillman was in the kitchen when I came back. He told me Mom and Kelly left for the stores so they could get back in time for Kelly and me to leave. I told him I wanted to get Kelly an engagement ring and Mr. Hillman offered to go with me.

“What did you have in mind?” Mr. Hillman asked as he drove toward the mall.

“I don’t know what to get her. I guess I’ll decide after looking,” I replied.

“Good idea. Any thoughts as to the amount of money you want to spend?”

“No, I don’t know what a ring costs.”

“You can spend a reasonable amount, or you can spend a small fortune. I’d recommend not going overboard.”

“How about something like you got Mom? Was her ring very expensive?”

“Not too expensive, but it wasn’t cheap either. You can make up your mind when we get to the store. We’ll go to the jeweler who helped me with your mom’s ring.”

Mr. Hillman pulled into the lot, parking his car near one of the entrances. We went into the mall and to the jewelry store. While I looked at the rings in the display cases, Mr. Hillman talked to one of the sales clerks.

The woman came over to where I was standing and introduced herself.

“Hi Justin, I’m Gail. I understand you’re looking for an engagement ring,” the woman said.

“Yes, but I don’t really know what I want.”

“Well, let’s start with the amount of money you want to spend. We have rings ranging from about several hundred to thousands of dollars.” Gail opened the sliding door of the display case, removing a tray of rings. “These start at fifteen hundred and go up. Do you see anything you like?”

I gazed at the rings. They were all very nice, but one of them caught my eye. Gail placed another tray on the counter, telling me the rings were more expensive. Pointing at the ring, I asked to see it.

“This is very nice. It has a matching interlocking wedding band.” Gail slipped the ring on her finger. She held her hand out so I could examine it closer. “You know, the amount of money you spend has nothing to do with how much you love someone.”

“How much does the set cost?”

Gail removed the ring from her finger so she could look at the tag. “This set is fourteen thousand fifty dollars. Is it too much?”

Shaking my head I turned to Mr. Hillman. “What do you think?”

“I think Kelly would love it, Justin.” He chuckled and then said, “I think she would love any ring you gave her.”

“Can I exchange it if she doesn’t like it?” I asked Gail.

“Yes.”

“I don’t know what size she wears. Can we get it sized here if it doesn’t fit?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.