The Chief's Daughter - Cover

The Chief's Daughter

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 1

Seven years ago I made a commitment to get off the grid and to live happy, no more rat race. I connected with Mike an old friend who was growing community along those lines. He had just purchased an old trailer park that had been sitting empty for years. Apparently the location was to far out for most people and the power to that area had not been restored after a main line had been severed in storms and flooding that came through. The old park was perfect for what he envisioned, secluded, and affordable, with no neighbors to annoy or or be annoyed by. Mike was a combat veteran who just wanted to live in peace with his friends.

We reconnected just as he was purchasing the old trailer park. I purchased the lot I wanted from him and began work on my place in the sun. The septic systems were mostly collapsed so I bought a backhoe and went to work. The first month I spent getting all the septic systems dug up. I knew it would take a few months to get them refitted and would need to be back filled. I finely got to mine, digging it out I thought to build a storm shelter under where I was going to put my mobile home. I built a storm shelter with one foot thick steel reinforced cement walls, a ventilation system, and a lot of redundancy of systems. I even put in an earth generator electrical system back up. I put two ways to get in, one a steel bulk head that I re-enforced outside, another to the inside of the mobile home.

Over the years I had disappeared for days at a time and no one could find me or the bunker. I had the security feed from upstairs, but no one realized I was just below their feet by twenty feet. Mike knew it was there and to my knowledge never told any one. I had solar, wind and generator that runs on gasoline, propane, and wood gas. Some of the other folks who moved in over the years had similar setups minus the bunker. Mike and I had private discussions about surviving Armageddon over the years but he had always maintained that he would be on his roof with a beer when the end of civilization came. We each had our own places and goals, to each their own.

Sitting around the camp fire with friends was how I spent a majority of my time these days. Drinking, smoking weed and socializing with people who understood duty, sacrifice and service. Some who visited the camp were former military, others fire or medical services. Chief was one of those iconic men who every one cherished being around. A duality of the fierce warrior and caring father was deeply ingrained in this man. A 100% Native American who served in Vietnam, he was widely respected and feared in certain circles.

The main table everyone sat around was like the round table of knights of the round table. The leaders of their clans stood out, each with a few others in tow. Each one also understood the fire and what it represented in the circle of life. Chief like many of us had children, most were grown and on their own. Chief’s daughter Janis was a blazing red head, so different from her father in looks. He was a weather and time worn soul, a survivor of several wars with long jet black hair typical of a Native American. Janis was fresh and of the new age of electronics with a tough attitude.

Janis was 24 yrs old and having Chief for a father had taught her respect. Her skills were like her fathers’ but in her own unique way. The day was hot from the waking lights making shade a priority. The camp was not a public place so the rule was, the state of dress was up to the individual. Most warm days it was not uncommon to see nudity either partial or full. In this camp it was well understood that nudity was not a precursor for sex and definitely was not consent. In the out lands of Larado by two in the afternoon, it was over a hundred degrees in the shade and there was no breeze. Most of older men were in pants or shorts with boots. Most of the women were either topless or naked, and the drinks were flowing freely.

Chiefs’ truck pulled in the drive and Janis got out and came up to the table with two bags of ice for the cooler. Mike went out to the truck and grabbed the the cases of beer. Once the beer was settled in the cooler Janis pulled her tee shirt off and sat topless at the fire side drinking a beer. Even in the heat we always had fire going, not always roaring but a fire. Some times the fire was just for the smoke which helped keep the flies down, but most of the time we cooked over the open fire pit during the summer. As I sat at the table I noticed the tattoo on Janis’s back that looked to be of a bear.

I am of the Bear clan and I walked over to her, looking at her tattoo, and I asked her about it. She said yeah it was a bear but she wasn’t happy with it. I asked her what was wrong with it and she said the line near the belly of the bear looked off. I looked at it closer and agreed, she told me she’d got the tattoo done at a Fair in Corpus Christi. She said that she wanted to get it fixed but didn’t know who to get to fix it. I told her I could do it if she wanted and we discussed it for some time. I also gave her the name of a good shop in Larado, where Chief and his family had their main residence.

As we talked I noticed her breasts were small and the nipples were pierced. I had never really thought of her sexually because she was a child of one of the council. It occurred to me that she was being quiet chatty with me, talking more than we ever had before all together. Janis was 24 yrs old and I had seen her come and go with men from time to time, enough to know she was sexually active. So I knew she wasn’t a virgin, and although I was a good 15 yrs older than her, I found my cock getting rock hard, looking her over. The shorts she had on were cut offs that were quite worn and showed the cheeks of her ass clearly. Janis was really out of my league, because of her age and who her father was, but she was nice eye candy for now.

I told her if she’d like the cover tattoo done to catch up with me later on. She asked where I could do it and I told her my trailer had all my tattoo gear in it and was air conditioned. We sat drinking and milling about mingling in the conversations around the table for a couple hours. I noticed Chief watching Janis and I getting closer, once catching his eye, he gave me the nod of approval. I wasn’t planning on asking him just yet, so his affirmation was very welcome. After diner I asked Janis if she’d like to get the tattoo done, she said sure and we headed to my mobile home trailer.

I had my own two bedroom mobile home trailer and had one of the bed rooms converted into a tattoo studio. It was nice to have a place away from the others to go to when the party got too much. I had it setup near the entrance to the camp so I could also be the gate keeper so to speak. It was a short walk to the table and fire pit that I could see from the living room. I also had a large screen TV and video games for the rainy days. As we walked in the door I turned the stereo on and showed her to the studio, motioning her to the chair I use for tattooing.

She asked she could have a towel for the seat. I said sure, figuring she was sweaty, but as I handed her the towel she took she shorts off and laid them to the side. She said I hope you don’t mind and she went on to explain that she’d had a very wet orgasm when she had the tattoo done in the first place. Joking I said well let’s hope that doesn’t happen again, rolling my eyes. I had her sit backward in the seat so she could rest her chest on the back of the seat as I worked. The chair being an old barber chair I modified to allow the arm rests to swing down and out of the way. When she got in position I put them up so she could be at rest as I worked.

I rolled up behind her on my stool and drew the lines where I planned to tattoo. Janis jumped slightly giggling at the tip of the pens touch. I said now you’ll need to be more still than that or I would have to spank her. She said promises, promises looking over her shoulder as I held the hand mirror for her to see the line I added. I told her I would redo the out line of the whole tattoo to make sure the inks blend well and match. As I readied the gun, ink, and gloved up I couldn’t help notice how when she leaned forward her butt was more visible and I got a quick glimpse of her rose bud asshole.

Janis wasn’t model material having more of the girl next door look to her, but from this angle next door girl was looking fan-fucking-tastic. She remained still as I turned the box on and triggered the gun a few times getting the fine setting done. I told her I was starting and she remained still as I touched the needle to her skin. As I began to round the edge of bear she shuddered for a second and I pulled the gun away from her skin for a second. I asked if she was ok, and she said oh yeah way better than just ok. Her voice almost quivered and the tone told me she was really enjoying herself.

I said ok just try to remain still, and I went back to work. As I moved closer to another line I had done previously she shuddered again and I paused and continued on. That area where lines over lap or come close to one another are usually a very painful point for most people. Each time it happened Janis would have a mini orgasm, and the smell of sex was getting very pronounced. In fifteen minutes I was done with the tattoo and wiped her skin clean and covered in Tattoo Goo cream. I released her from the chair and led her to the full mirror to show her the tattoo in the wall mirror.

She thanked me and as she sat back down in the chair, I could see the towel was very clearly wet where it made contact with her pussy. As I put the cover bandage in place and taped it she asked me if I would consider doing a butterfly tattoo for her. I said sure and she showed me a picture on her phone that she wanted done. I asked her where she wanted it, and she leaned back in the chair putting her legs over each arm rests and scooted her butt to the edge of the chair and said right here on the top edge of her pussy with the lower part of the wings on the outer edges of her lips.

It had been a long while since I had done a genital tattoo or seen a cute little pussy like hers, completely shaved. Most of the women who hung around camp naked were older and didn’t shave. Not unattractive but not like this cute little pussy staring at me. I told her I could do that and we discussed the details, as she sent me the picture she wanted tattooed. I sent the picture to my printer and pulled out the tracing paper. I did up the butterfly and we discussed the colors until I was finished. I asked her when she’d like to get it done, and she asked if I would be around camp on Friday afternoon. I said sure I could do that, and she said she would be back from Larado by then.

As I cleaned my gear and put it away, I noticed Janis had not put her legs down and had started rubbing her clit in tiny tight circles. I asked her if she was worried about the sensitivity of doing a tattoo there. She said the only thing she was worried about was squirting me in the face when she comes. I said that wouldn’t be a problem for me, in fact I might enjoy it. She said well if you would like to, and before she got the rest of the words out I was on my knees between her thighs. I nuzzled at her clit as she pulled her lips apart for me. I ate her pussy for a good while and she was wiggling around in the chair, when I lightly bit down on her clit.

The splash of girl juice splashed my chin and ran down my chest. I reached up and pinched at her nipples as I kept lightly nibbling on her clit, clamping harder every few seconds and she would squirt a little more. She began grinding her pussy into my face letting go of her lips and grabbed my head. I waited until I felt her pull my face tight to her clit and I bit down on her clit at the same time I pinched both her nipples with force. The flow of her come was constant and she screamed fuck yes, rubbing my mouth back and forth over her clit.

When she let go of my head I sat back on my heals and she sat up in the chair. Janis said wow right? And I said yeah that was great. Just then the door opened and Clair stepped inside. Clair said sorry she just wanted to check out the tattooing. Janis said no problem honey, and turned in the chair to show the tattoo. They went on about the tattoo, discussing what they each wanted to get done. I grabbed a beer and asked if they wanted one. Both of them said yeah and I passed them beers.

Janis didn’t make any attempt to cover herself or explain her being naked, which is the way it really should be. I was still a little bit freaked out by how it never came up and their comfort level around each other. I guess being raised around nudity had really influenced them. From what I knew, Clair was a beautiful young woman just out of high school. She had come along with Chiefs’ crew. I didn’t know much about her other than she was 18 yrs old and just graduated high school, and had some kind of job with Janis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.