Cafe Latte - Cover

Cafe Latte

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Cane

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We listen in to a conversation between two women who chat about their sexual encounters. The two women decide to experiment and enjoy a new experience with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Petting  

Jennifer was strangely excited after her chat with her friend, Sue, over their coffees. Although they had been friends for years, this was the first time they had spoken so candidly about their sexual predilections. What had particularly enthralled Jennifer was Sue’s account of how she had succumbed to the punishment delivered by Miss Palmer, the games mistress, all those years ago. Jennifer could remember Miss Palmer quite well. She had always been a popular teacher, despite her strictness. She could visualise her in her trade mark jogging bottoms and rugby shirt as she took games lessons. Jennifer was always a well-behaved girl and had never incurred Miss Palmer’s wrath and so had never been punished with a spanking. She did recall that such events had occurred and several girls had received a spanking or a slippering. At the time these punishments had never seemed to be particularly erotic. They were just scary and Jennifer was always glad she had never been on the receiving end.

Jennifer could remember one punishment session quite vividly. Even now, all these years later, she could remember the details as if it were yesterday. The memory still sent a shudder up her spine. The offence that Miss Palmer was especially hard on was bullying. Any girl found picking on younger, weaker girls could expect the most severe punishment. On one occasion during a hockey match, some girls, stood by the side of the field watching, rather than playing. The eagle-eyed Miss Palmer spotted one girl, Monica, a big-built, red haired girl, grabbing the wrists of a younger girl. A quick investigation of what was going on revealed that Monica was threatening to give the younger girl an ‘Indian burn, ‘ unless she handed over her chocolate bar. Miss Palmer was furious. Apart from the bullying, Monica had brought a note in to school excusing her from games because she was poorly. Miss Palmer decided to punish her right there, on the sports field in front of all the other girls.

Miss Palmer took an old worn gym shoe out of her bag as she ordered Monica to bend over. Monica sobbed and protested, knowing what was was coming. ‘Monica, I will not condone bullying. Also you cannot be so poorly if you can eat chocolate. You are going to be punished, making a fuss will only make it worse for you.’

Still sobbing, Monica slowly bent over and Miss Palmer lifted the girl’s skirt revealing Monica’s plump bottom covered by a pair of tight white knickers. Without a word, Miss Palmer had reached for the waistband of the knickers and started to pull them down. Monica let out a fresh yowl of protest and grabbed her pants trying to prevent them being pulled down.

‘Monica! I do not care how much you protest, you are getting this on the bare bottom. I will teach you not to bully. Now let go and let’s have these knickers down without all that fuss.’ Monica sobbed even more loudly and continued to hold tightly to the waistband of her drawers. Jennifer remembered that she had the the other girls watch in fascinated horror at the drama unfolding before them. Suddenly Miss Palmer gave Monica a hard slap on her ample thighs. The shock of the sudden slaps made Monica loosen her grip on her knickers and Miss Palmer quickly yanked them down to Monica’s ankles.

‘Now Monica, hold the position and let’s get this over with.’

As if resigned to her fate, Monica bent over, her skirt pulled up and her knickers draped around her ankles. Miss Palmer walked back several paces then, holding the old gym slipper in her right hand, she focused on the large target of Monica’s big bottom. Then Miss Palmer sprinted toward her target and with the perfect timing of a consummate tennis player, swung the slipper and with a sound like a clap of thunder it made contact with Monica’s arse. Monica shot up into the air with a shriek of anguish. She grabbed her bottom with both hands and did a kind of frantic dance as she rubbed her bum. Miss Palmer calmly turned and walked back to her starting point, ready for the next swipe.

‘Compose yourself, girl. I have only just started.’

Slowly Monica bent over and on the orders of Miss palmer, lifted her skirt to expose her bottom for the next swipe. Many of the girls watching this event were struck by the red mark that had appeared on Monica’s left bottom cheek. It was in the perfect shape of the sole of the slipper that Miss palmer still held aloft. As Miss palmer started her next run toward the target, Monica sobbed and her plump bum trembled in anticipation.

THWACK!! Again Monica shot up into the air and did her war dance again, almost tripping up over her knickers that were still hung around her ankles. Amidst much sobbing and crying on the part of Monica, Miss Palmer insisted that the poor girl was to once again assume the position for another swipe of the gym shoe. When Monica finally managed to bend over and assume the position, the other girls could see that the second swipe had left a red sole mark on her other cheek. Perfect symmetry. Miss Palmer strode back to her starting position and paused for a moment, eyeing her target before breaking into a sprint. Hearing Miss Palmer’s heading rapidly toward her, Monica tried to brace herself for the stroke that was about to land.

THWAAACK!!! Monica shrieked and collapsed in a heap on the grass. She lay sobbing for ages as Miss Palmer waited, slapping the slipper against her own thigh. Monica was convinced she was going to get a fourth swat, but Miss Palmer showed mercy.

‘There will be no more bullying will there Monica?’

‘No Miss Palmer, ‘ sobbed Monica.

‘Very well, you may pull up your knickers now.’

As she did so, the other girls caught sight of her bum. The third stroke from Miss Palmer’s slipper had perfectly overlaid the other two strokes, overlapping the crease between her bum cheeks. Monica was unable to sit down for the remainder of the day. Miss Palmer earned herself the sobriquet of ‘Galloping Palmer, ‘ after this memorable episode.

As she recalled this vivid episode from her school days, Jennifer found herself becoming moist between her thighs. What in her youth had seemed horrific now seemed strangely erotic. Then she thought of her friend Sue, being spanked by Miss Palmer and Sue’s confession that she masturbated at the thought of Miss Palmer pulling her knickers down for a spanking.

Jennifer had never seriously thought of a sexual encounter with another woman, but now the idea of being spanked by Sue became utterly compelling. That night, as she lay in bed, her fingers gently massaging her clit, Jennifer conjured up visions of knickers being pulled down, bottoms being spanked and the thought of her friend Sue, playing with herself. Jennifer came time after time and she knew that she had to fulfil this urgent desire that had suddenly become so important to her. She resolved to talk to Sue about it when they next met for coffee.

‘Your usual?’ asked Sue.

‘Of course, ‘ replied Jennifer.

Sue looked at the waitress and made her request.

‘Two lattes please, ‘

As they sipped their coffee, Sue and Jennifer talked about this and that and nothing in particular. Jennifer desperately waited her chance to ask her friend more about spanking, but somehow the ideal opportunity did not present itself. Jennifer knew that she could not go back home without broaching the subject, no matter how embarrassing it might be.

‘Sue... ‘ she began.

‘Yes, Jennifer, what is it?’

‘Well Sue, can I ask you something?’

‘Yes, you know you can. What is it?’

Then, blushing furiously, Jenny blurted it out, ‘Sue I want to ask you about spanking.’

There was a long silence as Sue looked at her friend. Jennifer knew her face was red with embarrassment. Then Sue replied ‘Of course, ask away. It is my favourite topic.’

‘Well, I mean, the thing is, I suppose it does hurt quite a bit, doesn’t it, even when it is a woman doing the spanking?’

‘Yes Jenny. Of course it stings, but it does depend on the spanker. It is all about technique, not brute strength. But yes it can sting. Surprisingly women are just as capable of making your bum sting as a man can.’

‘Mmm, that’s what I thought, but you said it can be erotic. Enough to get you, well, aroused, er sexually.’

‘Yes, Jenny, that is the effect it can have on me. I don’t suppose it works on everyone the same.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.