The Master Delegates - Cover

The Master Delegates

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

I was sitting on the edge of the dock, looking out at the lake. Although someone might have been watching over me, I didn’t see a single person. It was nice listening to the water lap on the shore behind me.

Beth had talked with Ashley several times, and we were all confused, most of all Ashley. I don’t think Beth had figured it out yet, but I was pretty sure I had. Or at least I was convinced enough of my suspicions that I had switched over to trying to figure out what to do about it. It was the pregnancy. I think she was fighting against putting me first, ahead of her baby.

Now, how do I fix this? Talking with Kristen first seemed like a good idea so I called her and asked if she’d join me.


“Huh. That does make a lot of sense and could explain how she’s been behaving. What does Beth think?”

“I haven’t told her my suspicions yet, I don’t want to influence her unless I’m sure.”

“So, what do you plan to do then? I can see it in your face, you want to fix this. But honey, if you are right, that’s a pretty powerful thing to overcome. Most soon to be fathers just say ‘Yes Dear’ and stay out of the mom’s way.”

“I’m tempted to free her, like I did with you. If that’s the conflict, let’s remove it.” Kristen’s face had the most unusual expression on it after I said that. I didn’t say anything else, just kept watching her.

Eventually, she responded, “I’m not sure that’s a good idea honey. If she’s annoyed now as a slave, it’s true we might remove the conflict, but we could also make it worse. What would we do then if she flipped out and wanted to cause a problem, make her a slave again? Have we ever considered what the impact of turning a pregnant woman into a slave would be? Would it affect the baby?”

Wow. I paused for a few seconds and thought through her points. “Kristen, I’m not sure where to start with that. I agree, we should not enslave a pregnant woman, especially if they would have to go through the same struggle that Ashley is. However, that doesn’t help Ashley now, so what should we do? You don’t think we should free her? The worst case is if she hates us afterwards and tries to get us in trouble, but you already have more than enough blackmail on her, don’t you? Or are you worried that freeing her will cause her or the baby harm, because that’s entirely different. She’s bearing our child, and I mean all three of ours.”

Kristen looked thoughtful before she responded, “I don’t think that freeing her will help, but we should discuss with the others who know far more about how the Device works. I’m very worried about changing the relationship between all three of us, but it’s already changing. I don’t want to hurt Ashley, but I can’t stand the thought of anything happening to you and I. I guess this is why having three, I mean three and a half people in a relationship is so hard and rare.”

I had to laugh at how she put that, even though we were discussing something so important. “You’re right, let’s discuss with the rest tonight, please set it up. Oh, and if we have any doctors in the family, we should include them.”

“Of course honey.”


Kristen

What to do, what to do? What would Master want me to do? If Ashley’s body is really fighting against the Device’s hold on her, then using the Device to “free” her like he did with me won’t change anything. Was it time to get the cane and present it to Master while I knelt in front of him? He would be so mad that I fooled him, I think he would actually use the cane. The loophole I had found in his instructions to me had been working so well and he was so happy. I had protected Master and the family, had planned for every contingency I could think of, but had not considered this. I would do anything for Master and the family. Well, more precisely, for Master. The family was there to serve Master and make him happy. He liked us being fulfilled and happy, so that was important too. But if Ashley were not making Master happy, then perhaps she was the problem I needed to deal with, instead of fixing what was bothering her. That needed more thought, because loophole or no loophole, that was a much bigger decision and risk.

What to do?


I was still sitting on the dock with my feet in the water when I felt someone walking up the dock. I didn’t bother turning, but assumed it was Kristen. The breasts that came to rest on the back of my shoulders were not hers though, and the voice whispering in my ear was definitely Stephanie.

“Kristen thought I could help cheer you up Master?”

I reached up and put my arms around her neck, pulling her even closer into me. “You always cheer me up Stephanie.” I felt her snuggle a bit and enjoyed her warmth as she knelt behind me. “I’m not really sad though, I’m just concerned about Ashley. How has she been with you?”

“She hasn’t seemed any different, other than mentioning she’s been experiencing morning sickness. But I don’t live here, so I see her mostly on weekends. Why?”

“She’s been annoyed lately, I think by me. We’re guessing it’s to do with the pregnancy, but none of us are really sure.”

“Well, that explains what Kristen said, that she was trying to figure out a puzzle and was going to get help. In the meantime, I know you. You’re taking this personally. Master, let me see if I can distract you as Kristen asked me to.” I felt her pull back slightly and shrug a bit before I felt her breasts rest on my neck again, this time without any clothing between us. She then slid around me so that she was on my side, with her face pointing towards my crotch. Her right hand was holding onto my shoulder as she pivoted around. Her left hand came up and start caressing my cock through my pants.

I hadn’t been with Stephanie in a while and she was right, I was frustrated and this would distract me. I didn’t fight it when she undid my pants, or when she started licking me, or when her head was bobbing in my lap. My body was reacting, but my mind wasn’t in it though. I had hoped it would work, but it wasn’t helping.

Eventually, she slowed her head and then turned up towards my eyes. “Master, is there something else I can do for you instead? You know I’ll do anything for you.”

“Stephanie, you’ve pleased me greatly, but I can’t get my mind off of this. Maybe you should go.”

“Of course Master, I’m sorry I couldn’t help you relax. I’ll pass the word you want to be alone.”

As she kissed my cock before pulling away, she reminded me of the task I had put her to before my trip. “Stephanie, wait. How far did you get with Bill? Do we have him under control yet?”

Stephanie looked at me with amusement, “Would you like to hear the whole story Master? That might turn you on more than my mouth has so far today.”

“Stephanie, I’m just distracted, but I would like to hear if you’ve helped ensure Bill is not a problem.”

“Can I tell you how I did it? Can I walk you through each step?”

My slowly growing smile was enough of an answer for Stephanie to begin telling her story.

“Last week, I was in my studio after I had locked up, everyone was gone. You had asked me to get Bill under control and I was pretty sure my tits and my mouth would be enough to accomplish the task. He couldn’t help looking at me whenever he found a way to be near me. It might have annoyed me at one point, but the Device had removed a lot of my hangups, I was more comfortable with my body now than I ever was before. People appreciating how I looked was inconsequential compared to how you thought of me.”

“I knew Rob would be ok by himself for the night, but I wouldn’t want him to be left alone. I called the maid Sheila since I didn’t think Rob had met her yet. She was agreeable and would keep him company until I got home. That gave me some time to work on Bill and his family. I adjusted my clothes a bit to make sure my breasts would catch anyone’s attention and then locked up the studio.”

“Afterwards, I wandered over to Marge’s store. I knew her enough to say hi when we ran into each other, but not really more than that. I figured it was time to change that. I started really slow, just getting to know her, asking if she wanted to get dinner because Rob was going to be in the office late.”

“Two nights later, I had her giggling and leaning into me at a restaurant as we sat side by side, so that we could hear each other. I deliberately left her alone for a day and then asked her to come over for to my house for our third dinner since Rob was going to be late once again. I had sent him to Jessica’s house this time. Marge was another lonely divorced woman, ripe for the seduction. I could tell by her shy glances at my cleavage and the way she reacted when I touched her arms. I had never really played this role before the Device but now it turned me on like crazy. She had drank a little too fast that night and laughed a little too hard at my innuendo.”

“Despite all of my planning and careful touches, after dinner, she leaned over to kiss me first. I was shocked at how soft her kiss was or how sexy it was to feel her tongue gently pry my lips apart. I put my arm around her and pulled her hard against me while I kept kissing her. Our breasts squeezed together, I dropped one hand to run along the outside of her leg. I could feel and hear her panting in my kiss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.