The Master Delegates - Cover

The Master Delegates

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

This almost felt like one of those nightmares I used to have. The redhead, who somehow screamed sex when I first saw her, was kneeling at my feet. My wife, who was once my accidental slave but I’ve since freed, was smiling meaning that she made this decision.

“David, before you get too annoyed, let me tell you what happened.”

That was pretty good advice. I took a deep breath and consciously loosened my muscles which had tightened up.

“Ok, that makes sense. Go ahead, I’m listening.”

“When I interviewed her, something seemed very off. She’s worked at a few different places but didn’t have a reason why she had left or why she wanted to work here. She really seemed to want the job, so I said she had to try our Device first. She willingly agreed. Once she was done with Loyalty, I asked what her real intentions were. She came here to rob us and our guests. She’s done this at other places. She’s also seduced people at bars and robbed them. She actually has a roofie in her purse. I felt we needed her as a slave rather than just loyal. However, before we do anything with her, she’s getting checked by a doctor based on some of the things she said.”

“Wow. That’s crazy.” I looked at the redhead and past her beauty. I wondered how she wound up taking that path. “Kristen, what is her name?”

“Her name is Sheila.” Kristen brought up a form on our private network. “Sheila, please fill this out. When you’re done, you can leave. Get a clean bill of health from a doctor and then we’ll find some way for you to be helpful here. Don’t speak to anyone about this place without talking to us first.”

“Yes Mistress.”


I let them get back to wind down the interviewing for the job since it appeared we had found the one we’d hire. The good news is that though I was tempted by Sheila, I had been able to restrain myself. The other good news is that my wife accepted who and how I was. It was a risk I had run when I freed her, and I’m glad it’s worked out.

This weekends guests went through indoctrinations without any issue. One of the guests, Beth, was a psychologist, so I had her go first. I was curious if she could add any insight to what we were doing.

“Beth, I understand Amy recommended you visit us. How do you feel now?”

“I feel good, but a bit confused. I’m trying to figure out what you did to me, but I’m also not worried about what you did.”

“I’m willing to tell you everything, but I need you to willingly get back in the chair. If you do so, I’ll know you really want to help us, I’ll know you want to be one of us.”

“But I can walk away if I like?”

“Of course.”

Without hesitation, Beth climbed back into the chair. I looked at the choice on the screen in front of me. Loyal or Slave? It was a very tough decision, until I realized I needed her motivated to help us. With only a bit of delay, I selected Slave and started the Device.

Afterwards, I told her everything. I asked her to conduct the Improvement interviews with me, and to suggest to me privately what we should be suggesting to them. I had basically been telling them whatever they thought was best, but Beth quickly showed me that people don’t always know what they need to improve.

After the third Improvement interview, I didn’t speak at all, just watched her work. By the end of the day, we agreed on a price for her to help us every Saturday. Afterwards, I suggested she enjoy the rest of her weekend, since she was a paying guest.


Sheila showed up for work and was given a long list of tasks to accomplish All of the women kept her running all over the resort. I decided to let them handle her for now.

Tuesday night, after we had settled in, I heard something which I couldn’t explain. Leaving Ashley and Kristen sleeping, I slipped out of our bedroom to investigate. Thoughts of Sheila trying to rob us reminded me that we needed to improve our security. I heard the noise again, it was coming from the attic. I found the door to the attic unlocked so I headed up to Laura’s room to see what was happening.

What I found made me question some of my instructions to Laura. Clearly I needed to amend some of them.

Brenda was tied up in an intricate series of ropes and knots. She was hanging suspended from one of the rafters. Jim, the other trainer had his arms stretched above him to a hook in the ceiling and was blindfolded in front of Brenda. Each time Laura pushed gently on Brenda, her mouth swung deeper onto Jim’s cock. Laura would then pull her away before cracking her over the ass with her cane again.

Judging by the look of Jim’s ass, Laura had been using the cane on him as well. I was surprised to see Brenda’s daughter, Susan tied up on the bed, but still clothed. Nancy, our receptionist was naked though. She was tied up to one of the rafters as well, with a blindfold and gag on. There was a Hitachi vibrator tied to her crotch buzzing away.

Laura didn’t notice me yet so I stood quietly, watching.

She moved around behind Jim and started massaging his butt. “Are you ready to submit to me? Do you want to come in her mouth? You can come as soon as you submit to me.” He didn’t say anything so she took the cane to him again. “I’m going to keep doing this until you submit. I know you want to. I’ll take the cock ring off once you submit.”

Cock ring? I looked at his crotch and sure enough he had something wrapped around the base of his cock and balls. They looked pretty red in an uncomfortable way.

She gave him a few more smacks and then moved to Nancy. She turned the Hitachi down and then put some sort of clips on her nipples. Each one got muffled groans from Nancy, but what was strange is that there were wires leading to a box in Laura’s hand. As Laura started explaining what she wanted to Nancy, she played with the box. Whatever it was, Nancy was arching her back in pain and making mewling noises. After a few seconds, Laura turned the box off and put the Hitachi back on full power. She continued telling Nancy to submit. Nancy was shaking, but I wasn’t certain if it was fear or orgasm.

Susan on the bed was staring at her mom who was rocking herself so that she could suck on Jim again.

Laura turned back towards Jim and Brenda when she spotted me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.