New Found Lust - Cover

New Found Lust

Copyright© 2017 by BIWAY

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - M/M, M/F, Rape, Incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Cousins  

THE NEXT DAY

Jessica slipped out of bed and put on her bathrobe. “I’ll go and start breakfast, we have a lot to do and talk about.” she said as she left their bedroom, she walked a little way down the hall and suddenly decided to check on the kids. She went first to Melissa’s room and quietly tapped on the door before opening it. When she looked in she was surprised to see her daughters bed not only empty but made.

Frowning a little she went to Steve’s room and was about to tap on his door when she heard moans coming from inside. She listened for a couple of minutes until she was sure what the moans were and suddenly realized her hand had unconsciously slipped into her robe and she was fingering her now wet pussy. Not wanting to give herself away she pulled her hand away and forced herself to leave the door and continued downstairs. She had the table set and breakfast cooking when Dave walked into the kitchen.

“Smells pretty good.” he said as he went to his wife and wrapping his arms around her he kissed her neck, his cock stirring as it pressed against her ass.

“Thanks, it’s almost ready, now go away, I don’t want you distracting me with that thing otherwise breakfast will be burnt offerings” she replied smiling.

Dave slipped his hand inside her robe and gave her pussy a quick stroke noticing she was a little wet, he then went out to the front porch to get the paper and returned to the kitchen. Once there he sat at the table and after checking to see if Jessica needed help with anything and being told everything was set he started to read until breakfast was served and the kids were down. “Did you call the kids already.” he asked.

`Nope ... I figured I’d give them enough time to finish what they were doing first. I’ll call them in a minute.” she told him.

“finish what they were doing?” he asked curiously.

“From the sounds coming from Steve’s room my guess would be they were fucking their brains out, which is probably what they have been doing all night since Melissa’s bed wasn’t slept in.” she answered.

“Oh really, that’s interesting, maybe we should have a talk about that with them, might be some fun in the future like we talked about last night, Incidentally, is that the reason your pussy is a little damp.” he asked.

“That thought has crossed my mind and yes it is the reason my pussy is damp ... you know I can’t believe we’re having this conversation about our kids, did those guy’s turn us into a couple of perverts or something?” she replied

“I’m not sure I like that word, beside, I don’t believe someone can turn you in someone who wants to have sex with your kids, I think the feeling has to be there to begin with, maybe we just needed them to make us aware of it, we were pretty promiscuous when we were kids ourselves when it came to porno and walking around the house naked.” he said.

“well OK, but we have to be careful, the two of them fucking is one thing, but doing it with us is another, we don’t want to gross them out and make them think we’re sick or anything.” Jessica said as she headed for the stairs and yelled up to the kids that breakfast was ready.

Jessica was just putting breakfast on the table as Mellissa and Steve entered the kitchen.

“Well good morning, it’s about time you two dragged yourselves out of bed.”

Jessica greeted them with a sly smile.

“Good morning kids.” Dave said softly.

“Morning Mom-Dad.” Melissa and Steve replied brightly and almost simultaneously, joining their father at the table.

“You two are very bright and cheery this morning, you both must have slept well” Jessica said, hoping to break the ice and start a conversation to try and ease any tension there might be after last night.

“Why wouldn’t we be, it’s Saturday and we don’t have to be in school, so we get to have some fun and goof off.” Melissa answered noticing that her mothers robe was gaping open partially revealing her breasts and pretty much completely exposing her shaved pussy. She had also noticed that her fathers cock was poking up out of the opening of his robe, which made her suspect they had walked in on something very interesting. Which sent shot of warmth right down to her hot teen pussy.

“That’s true, but I think the fact that you two slept together last night has a lot more to do with why you’re both so peppy this morning “. Jessica added noticing that her daughters gaze lingered a moment on her open robe, which of course she had left open deliberately.

Both kid’s looked at their mother at the same time with a combination of shock and surprise on their faces. Steve now noticing also that his mothers robe was open, which opened even more as she joined them at the table, his gaze lingering a lot longer than his sisters.

“H ... how did you know?” Melissa asked.

“I looked in on you when I got up this morning and your bed was not only empty but still made, and you haven’t made your bed without being told to a thousand times in your life, so I figured it hadn’t even been slept in so I checked your brothers room and sure enough there you were, moaning like you were having the time of your life, I almost couldn’t resist opening the door and looking.”

Jessica said.

Both Melissa and Steve looked at their father and then back to their mother and then back to their father again who had this strange look on his face, and this time it was Steve who spoke up. “Are we like ... in big trouble or something? He asked.

“After last nights circumstances I hardly think it would be fair for you to be in trouble for sleeping together ... and whatever else you did, so no I guess your not in trouble, in fact you can sleep together any time you want, you just need to know that you don`t have to keep it a secret.” Jessica assured them both. “In the meantime lets all eat before it gets cold and we can talk afterwards.

Both Melissa and Steve looked at each other with a little knowing smile, somehow guessing what their parents had been talking about.

Steve had also noticed his fathers cock poking out through his robe and couldn’t get that vision out of his mind, and couldn’t resist the urge to keep glancing over at his mothers open robe, which had hid own cock rock hard.

Jessica and the kids were right, Dave’s cock was hard, and all this talk about the kids being in bed together fucking and the sight of his daughters sweet young pussy through the opening in her robe kept it that way and all he could think of all through breakfast was finding a way to get his cock inside it’s tightness again.

“They all proceeded to eat breakfast and nothing more was said about the kids sleeping together and conversation turned small talk while listening to the radio announcements about the storm of the night before and the significant damage it had done.

“That reminds me, did you look at the mess in the yard when you went out for the paper?” Jessica asked Dave.

“Yes, it is a mess, I think the storm brought us everyone’s leaf’s and a couple of trees that we never had before, it’s going to take a while to clean up.” Dave answered.

“The back yard is even worse, maybe you and Steve can clean up while Mel and I go to the community center and see how things are there, unless everyone has other plans.” Jessica said with a slight tone that meant it was more or less a suggestion than a question, which also meant that was what was going to happen.

“Sounds like a plan.” Dave answered.

“Sure” was all Steve said.

“OK, hopefully there won’t be to much to do, I’d like to go over to Chris’s house afterwards.” Melissa said.

“Just as long as you remember our part an commitment in the community volunteer program is important, it’s something we have always done and no one in this family goes back on their word OK.” Jessica added.

Just then a newsflash came on about the escaped convicts from the night before, the reporter announced that the 4 men had been captured and were in custody.

“Thank god for that, at least they got them quickly, hopefully they didn’t really hurt or kill anyone before they were caught, and at least now we won’t have to worry about them coming back.” Jessica said with a sigh of relief.

“Well, maybe it`s a good thing we heard that, now we can all discuss what we want to do about what happened to us all.” Dave said.

Everyone looked at each other and Melissa was the first to speak. “What do you mean so about it Dad?” She asked.

“Well are we all OK ... how do we all feel about it and do we want to talk to the authorities about it.?” he said...

“NO ... w e can’t tell anyone about what happened, everyone will talk about it and say things like hey look it’s those people who were all raped by those 4 guy’s, even the man and his son, we’ll never be able to look at anyone without being embarrassed again, and do you know how much fun the kids at school will make us?” Melissa said.

“OK. So I guess that answers my question then. Everyone appears to be OK.”

Dave added.

“Well the fact that Steve and Melissa spent the night together and judging from the noises coming from his room this morning I would guess that they are more than OK with it and considering your hand has been disappearing beneath the table since the kids came down I would have to say that you are OK too” Jessica said with a smile as she and Melissa cleared the breakfast dishes, putting them in the dishwasher and rejoining the Dave and Steve at the table, both their robes now practically wide open.

“Ah well yes I guess I am.” Dave said blushing and at the same time realizing that as he spoke his hand was at that moment beneath the table wrapped around his rock hard cock.

Both Jessica and Steve (who’s own hand was beneath the table wrapped around his cock) watched as Melissa got up, walked around the table to where her father was sitting and, as if it was the most natural thing in the world boldly said. “You want me to help you with that Daddy.” and kneeling she opened up her fathers robe fully, taking hold of his cock she stroked and squeezed a couple of times and Producing a drop of pre-cum, she lowered her head licking the tasty fluid of the end and pushed her tongue into his piss slit before she slipped her lips over the head and sucked it into her hot young teenage mouth, bobbing up and down taking in a little more each time her head came down until she was sucking all 9 inches down her throat. Once she was able to take it all she slid her lips back up the length until just the head was left in her mouth she ran her tongue around the crown the way she always did with her boyfriend Chris, again pushing her tongue into the piss slit which was now oozing and oozing pre-cum before sliding her lips all the way back down again, she did this for a couple of minutes and then let her fathers huge cock slip out of her mouth then she licked down the length to his balls which she sucked into her mouth 1 at a time, (she couldn’t possibly get them both in her mouth together as she did with Chris, they were much to big) enjoying the musky taste and feel of them in her mouth and on her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.