New Found Lust
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by BIWAY

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - M/M, M/F, Rape, Incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Cousins  

Jessica came slowly awake, she was in her husbands arms, and he was spooned against her and he must have been having a hot dream because his cock was rock hard between her ass-cheeks and he was still snoring softly.

Sitting up she threw the sheet back revealing his nakedness and gently rolled him onto his back so as not to wake him, she wanted to wake him the way she knew he loved to be woken up.

Grasping his hard cock she slowly began to stroke it’s length as she rubbed a finger against her clit to get her juices flowing.

She leaned down and took the head in her mouth and sucked and licked around the rim pushing her tongue into the piss slit licking the pre-cum that was already flowing from it, the taste getting her hot as usual and she slipped a finger into her now hot pussy as she slowly slipped her lips down the length easily taking the whole 9 inches down her throat with practiced ease.

She began to slowly slide her lips up and down her husbands hot hard cock licking around the rim and poking her tongue into his piss slit on each upward stroke and vibrating her throat muscles each time she had it all back down her throat and slipping another finger into her now very wet hot pussy.

Dave came slowly awake to feel his wife’s hot mouth on his cock, “Wow you sure know how to wake a guy up don’t you” he said.

Letting his cock slip from her mouth she looked up at him, “just the way you like to be woken” she told him.

Removing her fingers from her very wet and hot pussy she straddled his hips and grasping his cock again she aimed it at her pussy and sat down, taking all 9 inches deep in hot wet hole.

She slowly began to move up and down on his cock until just the head was inside and then sliding all the way sown again.

Dave began to thrust upwards as his wife sat down, , soon they were in perfect rhythm, steadily increasing speed until they were fucking fast an furious. Jessica tightened her pussy muscles each time her husbands cock was on an outward stroke, expertly tightening it like a vice. Each time hid cock slid into her it touched her g spot and his groin slapped against her pounding her clit diving her closer and closer to a fast orgasm.

Dave thrust upwards into his wife’s pussy feeling it grip his cock tight each time he withdrew, he loved the way she could do that even after having 2 kids, all the exercises they did together kept her muscles (especially her cunt muscles) in top condition.

Jessica leaned down, planting her mouth over Dave’s and they began to kiss passionately ad they started to fuck harder and faster.

The pounding on her clit was to much and Jessica shuddered as a massive orgasm ripped through her and the juices spurted out of her pussy bathing Dave’s balls.

Their tongues lashing together Jessica suddenly shuddered and she groaned into his mouth as he felt his balls bathed with warm wetness as her pussy juices flowed over them. He felt close to orgasm himself but concentrated on not Cumming yet, he wanted to give his wife one more orgasm first. He didn’t have to wait long, after only two or three minutes he felt Jessica shudder again and again his balls were bathed in her hot pussy juices and just in time as his balls emptied and his cum shot up his cock and fired into hid wife pussy mixing with her own juices.

Jessica came down from her second orgasm and suddenly her thoughts went to the night before and the intruders and her husband and son getting fucked and she had the sudden desire to try what her husband and son had gotten, breaking their kiss she looked at him, “do you think you can stay hard, cause I want to try something” she asked.

“I don’t know, why what do you want to try, or dare I ask.” he replied.

“Well, I want to try taking your cock up my ass, just like you and Steve did last night, you both looked like you enjoyed it so much I want to see if it fells as good as it looked like it felt to you.” she told him.

“Wow, now that you’ve said that I think I’ll be hard for a long time now but are you sure, you want to ?”

Instead of answering she just lifted herself up until his cock slipped from her cunt and grasping it she noticed that not only was it still rock hard it was also slick with both of their juices, she placed the head against her ass-hole and sat down feeling the head pop into her ass, the pain was intense and a bit of a shock at first and she waited for her ass-hole to stretch around the cocks thickness and become more comfortable before slow lowering herself down, stopping every inch or so to get used to it until finally the whole length was in her and she was sitting on his balls.

Dave couldn’t believe his cock was all the way in his wife’s ass-hole, it’s tightness was almost strangling his cock, he wanted to pound in and out of her but waited for her to give him some sort of signal, he didn’t have to wait long before his wife started an up and down movement again and he got into the familiar rhythm with her.

Dave’s cock in her ass felt incredible, Jessica couldn’t think why they hadn’t done this before, she couldn’t wait to find out what it felt like to have cum shooting up into her ass, she didn’t have to wait long.

Dave was getting close, he could feel yet another load building up in his balls and his wife’s tight ass was drawing him closer and closer, within 5 minutes he came, shooting his load deep into Jessica’s ass which to his surprise triggered another orgasm in her.

Jessica was jumping up and down on Dave’s cock, she couldn’t believe how good it felt, no wonder guy’s liked to fuck each other in the ass, she guessed it felt much better to them because of their prostate glands, she wished women had them too so she could feel the same feelings they felt.

Suddenly she felt Dave’s cock expand and them she felt his cum blasting into her ass and incredibly it triggered an orgasm and pussy juice spurted from her cunt onto Dave’s groin.

They kissed again as they waited for Dave’s cock to soften, and after 3 orgasms it didn’t take long even though his wife’s ass was still hot his cock soon softened and slipped out of her ass with an audible pop.


Steve woke up to an unusual pressure on his arm and a familiar pressure in his groin and his bladder, he looked lowered gaze slightly and discovered the pressure on his arm was Melissa asleep with her head resting there.

The pressure in his bladder and his usual piss hard-on reminded him if he didn’t get to the bathroom pretty quick he was going to have a very soggy mattress.

Carefully slipping his arm from under his Sisters head he got out of bed and quickly made his way to the shared bathroom between his and Melissa’s bedrooms.

Entering the bathroom he automatically went to the door to his Sisters room to lock it and suddenly remembered that there wasn’t much point since his Sister was in his room and his bed (which didn’t do much to help his hard cock deflate).

Going to the bowl he grasped his cock which was pointing straight up and flat against his stomach and tried to force it down to point in the direction of the toilet but it was an impossibility, it was just to hard and showed no signs of going down. Thinking quickly before he sprayed the bathroom walls he turned to the shower and stepping up to it he opened the door and standing he forced his cock down enough so that it was pointing into the shower and let go his bladder spraying his piss against the wall of the shower. The pressure was so much that his piss almost splashed back out onto the bathroom floor, for some reason he had a sudden idea that he never had before, he had the sudden urge to find out what pee tasted like so he placed his hand into the stream of piss and bringing it up to his mouth he licked and sucked at his fingers and found that the taste wasn’t at all bad, in fact it tasted kind of OK and the fact that it was kind of naughty and nasty made it even better. It took a lot of effort but his bladder finally emptied and his cock softened a little, he was just shaking the last drops from the end of his dick when he heard his Sisters voice.

“Ahem...we usually use the toilet for pissing in...that’s that little bowl thing behind you.” she said.

“I know what the toilet is for airhead, for your information I couldn’t aim it down so I figured it would be easier to piss in the shower since I could just let it go without having to aim” he answered turning around and seeing his Sister standing at the door naked which immediately made his cock stand at full erection again.

“I can see why it would be a problem aiming that down” she said looking at his cock and marveling at the way it stood flat against his stomach , unconsciously thinking about her boyfriend Chris and wondering why his cock never stood up that hard. “And didn’t anyone ever tell you playing with it will make you go blind.” she added giggling.

“I wasn’t playing with it I was shaking it, and it was going down until you came in flashing yourself, and didn’t anyone ever tell you it was rude to walk into the bathroom when someone else was already using it.” he added as headed for the door just a his Sister started into the bathroom.

As they were passing each other Melissa grabbed Steve`s cock giving it a little squeeze and a stroke, “well since it’s my fault as you say then I guess it’s only fair that I help you with it so don’t go any where.” she said an then headed for the toilet.

Steve stopped at the door, turning around and watched as Melissa sat on the toilet, he had never watched anyone piss before especially a girl and he was curious.

Melissa looked up just as she started to piss , “hey when I said don’t go anywhere I meant don’t go down stairs not stand there and watch me pee, go wait in your bedroom and give a lady a little privacy.” she said.

“Lady? That’s funny he said, giggling as he turned and headed for his room, “Ladies don’t flash their pussies and tits at their Brothers and grab their cocks in the bathroom, not to mention going into their Brothers bedroom in the middle of the night and molesting them...” he giggled again.

“Oh yeah right, you forgot to mention the part where she forced you to get a hard on and shoot cum over and over again.” she chanted as she finished pissing and was just reaching for the paper when suddenly had a nasty idea.

Instead of wiping she would give her Brother a special treat and let him lick her pussy clean of pee.

Going back into the bedroom she headed back to Steve’s bed where he was laying on top of the covers slowly stroking his cock.

“There you go again playing with it, couldn’t even wait 2 minutes for me to get back, didn’t anyone ever tell you you’ll go blind doing that.” she said with another giggle.

“2 minutes? More like 200, what were you doing in there, trying to fill the bowl, I thought maybe you went back to sleep when you sat down, or maybe you were playing with yourself.” he said smiling as his Sister climbed on the bed.

“No shit-head, I’m a girl remember, We girls don’t have to play with themselves every time they go to the bathroom l like you boy’s, besides why would I do that anyway when there is a horny boy waiting to lick it for me ?” she said as she turned and straddled his shoulders and Immediately lowered her pussy onto his face and leaned over she steadied herself with one hand and grabbing his cock with the other lowered herself and took his cock in her mouth licking around the hot spongy head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.