New Found Lust
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by BIWAY

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - M/M, M/F, Rape, Incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Cousins  

“Well guy’s, I guess you must be pretty proud of the so called man of the house doing such a great job of protecting

his family huh?” He said.

“Honey... there were four of them, there was nothing you could do.” Jessica replied.

“Yeah Dad, your not Superman, they might have killed us all instead of just raping us” Steve said.

Hearing Jessica and Steve saying what they said made Dave feel a little better, but Melissa hadn’t said anything so looking at her he asked how she felt.

“Mom and Steve are right, they were all pretty big and dangerous, things could have gotten a whole lot worse.” she said.

“Well the thing we have to think about now is calling the police, I mean, we’re going to have to tell them everything that happened so it’s going to be very embarrassing for all of us.” Dave told them.

“No Dad we can’t call the cops, if it gets in the papers we’ll never live this down, all the kid’s at school will laugh and make fun of us.” Melissa said.

“Yeah, especially me since I’m a guy.” Steve told him.

“They’re right David, they will have a hard time of it at school.” Jessica said.

“OK look, it’s late, or should I say early morning, so I suggest we all turn in and we’ll discuss this after we all get some sleep.”

Melissa and Steve headed up to their rooms and then Jessica and Dave went up to their bedroom. By the time they got to their room Dave’s cock was already erect again.

Once the two of them were in bed Jessica immediately grasped Dave’s cock saying “Well I guess there’s no question what effect the nights events had on you.”

“I’m sorry, but I really did enjoy it, everything that happened tonight turned me on, even the kids and myself getting fucked, including us having sex with our own kids, I guess you must be pretty disgusted with me?” Dave replied.

“On the contrary, I enjoyed everything too, watching you and Steve sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass was especially hot, also you might be interested to know, Melissa and I played with each others pussies while you and Steve were getting it. and as for us being forced to do it with the kid’s well I can tell you that I really enjoyed Steve’s cock, both in my mouth and my pussy, and I’m pretty sure they enjoyed doing it with us too. I even think Steve enjoyed getting fucked and sucking cock too, I even get the strange feeling he was disappointed he never got a go at your cock too.” Jessica replied as she sat astride Dave, grasped his big cock and slipping the head into her hot pussy she sat all the way down until the whole 9 inches was buried inside her.

She began to raise herself up and down on the hard cock, raising until just the tip was at her opening and then sitting all the way down again. Dave began to thrust upwards as she came down, their groins slapping together loudly. “Ohhhhh yes, fuck me baby...fuck me hard just like those strangers fucked us all tonight, just like you fucked our little 14 year old Daughter” Jessica cried.

“Oh yeah sweetheart...yeah, Oh fuck... that was so fucking hot tonight, but even our little girls pussy can’t match yours, I’m gonna shoot in you so my cum can join our son’s and that strangers cum that’s still up in Your hot pussy”. Dave panted.

Dave thrust hard slamming his 9 inch cock up into his wife’s pussy which was after 16 years of fucking every night and two kids was sill hot and tight...(although not as hot tight as their daughters he thought guiltily) enough to squeeze his cock like a vise.

They fucked hard like that for almost 15 minutes until they both came at the same time.

Dave felt his balls tighten and then suddenly he couldn’t hold back any longer and his cum started it’s journey from his ball’s and along his cock and fired into Jessica’s hot boiling sucking pussy.

“Of fuck I’m cumming... take it baby take it” Dave yelled as he blasted shot after shot of boiling cum.

“Oh fuck... Oh yessss.” Jessica screamed as what felt like gallon’s of Dave’s cum blasted into her pussy, triggering her own orgasm. Collapsing onto the bed with their arms wrapped around each other the two of them lay panting.

“Wow that had to be the best fuck we ever had” Jessica said.

“Yeah, the only thing that would have made that any better is if the kids had been in here with us” Dave agreed.

“Did you just hear yourself?, your turning into a pervert wishing our kids were here having a foursome fuck with us” Jessica said smiling.

“Oh, and you didn’t once even think about Steve being here so you could have sucked his cock while I was fucking you huh!” Dave said, giving Jessica a slap on the ass.

“Well yes... I guess I have to admit I did...but...” Jessica said hesitantly.

“But what?” Dave asked suspiciously.

“Well actually I kind of Imagined a few things, one of them being Steve was with us and we were both sucking his cock while we were fucking.” Jessica said.

“OH really...and?” Dave asked.

“And...well...err...well Melissa and I were licking each other’s pussies while you fucked her and Steve fucked me.” Jessica replied.

“You actually imagined that, I mean, even me helping you suck our 14 year old son’s cock? and you called me a pervert Dave said smiling.

“Yep and if that make’s me a pervert then so be it, I don’t care, I wish we could find a way to get the kid’s to want it too.” Jessica told him.

“Well I have a feeling that won’t be too difficult, there’s their enthusiasm about not wanting to call the police for one

thing, and Melissa really rode my cock hard, and as for sucking me off, it felt like she was trying to Suck my balls up through my cock. And as for Steve, I noticed he didn’t look to horrified or ashamed about having a cock up his ass and in his mouth. And yes, now that I think about it I was a little disappointed they didn’t at least make him suck me off.” Dave told her.

“Oh WOW, I bet that would have been a hot sight, our 14 year old son sucking his Dad’s big cock, and maybe even taking it up his cute little ass.” Jessica panted, reaching down and grasping Dave’s cock which was already hard again.

Spinning around so that they were in the 69 position Jessica quickly slipped her lips around her husbands cock sucking on the head licking across the top and around the rim where the head met the huge pole and then back to the top and pushed her tongue into the piss slit which she knew drove Dave wild before sliding her lips all the way down the whole length of the cock taking all 9 inches with practiced ease.

As she is doing this Dave is giving her pussy it’s own treatment, sliding his tongue up and down the hot lips, driving his tongue into her already dripping hole each time he reached it, and then giving her clit a quick Lick and nip.

Every few licks back down he slid his tongue a little further to her ass and licked her asshole before driving it as deep as he could, loving the funky taste.

All the time he is doing this the job his wife is doing on his cock and balls is driving him crazy, suddenly he felt Jessica do something she had never done before, she slid her tongue across the ridge behind his balls all the way to his ass and for the first time since they has known each other she licked his asshole sending an unexpected shock of pleasure through his body.

While she is doing this Dave did not waver from doing his thing with her pussy and ass, while he was driving his tongue into her asshole one time he suddenly found himself wondering if his sons and daughters assholes would taste this good. And then the thought was replaced by a vision of him and his son sucking each other off and licking each others assholes. Then he was brought back to the present by the feeling of his cum boiling in his balls and about to fire out of his cock.

Jessica, loving the feel and taste of Dave’s big cock and his balls at the same time as the feeling his tongue was doing to her cunt and ass suddenly found herself wondering what his ass would taste like. Although he Had licked her ass lots of times she had never been able to bring herself to do the same to him because she didn’t think she would enjoy it. But seeing her husband and son getting fucked by those men and enjoying it had done something to the way she thought about sex so she decided to try it and slid her tongue back to his ass and gave it and cautious and tentative lick, realizing that it didn’t taste a gross as she thought it would, in fact it didn’t taste nasty at all, she found the taste quite pleasant, a little funky perhaps, but pleasant. After giving it a few licks she drove her tongue her husbands hole ass hard as she could, bringing a shudder from him. Realizing that she was about to cum and suspecting that Dave was about to shoot his load too she slid her tongue back across the ridge between his ass and cock she quickly gave his balls one last suck before sliding her tongue up his cock and engulfing the head just in time as he began to fire shot after shot of hot creamy cum into her mouth which she swallowed greedily and then she was cumming herself, filling his mouth with a nice serving of her own cum.

Little did they know that instead of sleeping, the kid’s were having some fun of their own. After they had gotten upstairs and gone to their respective rooms both kids had sat on their own beds thinking about what had happened that night and instead of being grossed out they were both a little excited and turned on about the whole thing. Steve had just gotten into bed when Melissa came out of the connecting bathroom that they shared. Standing at the bathroom door Melissa looked over at Steve, “Is it OK if I come in?” she asked.

“Your already in” Steve answered.

“I meant is it OK if I got into bed with you?” Melissa said, now blushing and beginning to feel a little foolish and embarrassed.”

Sure, that’s a great idea” Steve said, looking at his naked sister and feeling his hot young cock beginning to stiffen at the sight of her.

Melissa quickly skipped over to the bed and climbed in beside Steve, immediately reaching for his cock, which by now had reached it’s full rock hard length of 6 inches.

“Well it didn’t take long for you to get hard Bro.” she said smiling.

“Not at all, I already starting to get hard before you showed up and seeing you standing there got me hard the rest of the way, I was wondering if you would come in tonight.” He answered.

“What do you mean, you wondered if I would come in?” she asked.

“Well after what happened tonight, I mean, well don’t get mad but watching you sucking that guy off and getting fucked at the same time was pretty hot, even seeing you suck and fuck Dad was hot too, and it was obvious you enjoyed every part of it, even with Dad, even if you was forced to do it, so I figured you would still be pretty horny, remember that’s how we ended up fucking each other the last time...getting horny watching that porno movie we found in Mom and Dad’s bedroom.” he answered.

“So we had sex together once, what makes you think I would want to do it again? and don’t forget we were in the house alone that time.” Melissa said.

“Yeah that’s true” he said.” “Although I don’t think we have to worry about getting caught, Mom and Dad are either fast asleep by now or busy fucking, I think they enjoyed it as much as we did, especially Dad, did you hear him begging that guy to shoot his load up his ass and how hot and tight your pussy was? although not as much as you, I think you would have been happy getting fucked all week.”

“OH SURE, like you didn’t enjoy it, I saw you humping your ass back onto that cock you had up your ass too, and it didn’t look to me like you had to have very much persuasion to suck that cock, and I didn’t see any cum being spit or dribble out of your mouth so I guess you didn’t have any trouble swallowing did you?” Melissa said, giving Steve’s cock a squeeze.

“I guess not” Steve admitted blushing.

“Why are you blushing?” Melissa asked giggling. “You don’t have to be embarrassed, I can’t blame you for liking it, cock and cum does taste great, don’t you think.”

“Well yeah I guess so, I always wondered what a cock would feel and taste like, and even what another guy’s cum would taste like.” Steve admitted.

“What do you mean another guy’s cum?” Melissa asked with a frown.

“Well I ummm... I always taste my own cum when I jerk off.” He answered blushing.

“Well you naughty kinky boy, in that case maybe I’ll save you some” She said throwing the top sheet off them both and, getting up she straddled and then lay down on top of him in a 69 position and grabbing his cock again and she immediately started to suck him off.

“OH SHIT SIS, THAT’S AWESOME” he gasped the warmth of his Sisters hot mouth wrapped around his cock and slowly slid all the way until her nose poked into his balls. Before he could say anything else she slid her knees back so her pussy lowered onto his face.

As his Sisters pussy came down onto his face Steve promptly started to lick first sliding his tongue in her hole for a minute or so and the pulling out he slid his tongue up a little found her clit which he began to alternate between licking sucking and nibbling.

Her felt her moan around his cock as she pumped her hips rubbing her pussy across his lips like she was trying to fuck his face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.