Shiny Liberation - Cover

Shiny Liberation

Copyright© 2017 by EL Che Natural

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's a story about Jasmine's renewal experience during Kay, Alice and Leslie's Adventure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Orgy   Nudism  

It is five pm as Rita drives north on highway 45, heading towards the border crossing, 40 minutes away. All five Goddesses are having their orgy in the back of the SUV. Jasmine is burying her face into Azad’s twat; Andrea is fucking Joy with an eggplant and Freda is laid back, with her legs spread up high, being slithered by Joy. Jasmine is happier now than she’s ever been in her life. Since her conversion, it’s been great having multiple orgasms, and how free she feels being stark naked. She still can’t believe why most are easily subdued by her presence, since her transformation just two days ago. All four ladies suddenly climax, and Andrea feels left out as everyone else scores but her.

Sighing bitterly and frowning. “Hmmmmm. That’s not fair!!!!!! Everyone gets theirs but me. What the Fuck!!??”

Azad eyeballs her lustfully saying. “Hmmmmm. Just sit back and let me take care of everything.” Azad pushes Andrea back into the back seat, spreading her legs wide, attacking her quickly burying her face into her twat.

Her cunt is getting the attention it needed as Azad pauses to say. “Your cunt taste so delicious!!!!!”

Azad attacks again head first as Andrea answers back breathing hard. “Oh yeah!!!?? UHG ... UHG again ... Harder ... come on don’t STOP ... Oh ... Oh ... YES ... Uh Uh. C’mon!!! Do it!!!!

Azad pauses again and replies “You want hard? You got it!!!!!” She fists her with her right hand. Andrea’s eyes fly back into their sockets at the wondrous sensation of being fisted and feeling completely filled and blissed beyond comprehension.

All this and more is pretty much the norm for the new Jasmine, who’s now a Goddess. Yet, two days ago, the old Jasmine would’ve been completely shocked, alarmed and even frightened of what she’s become, and how she lost and won the war on battling her own Flesh.


56 hours ago

It was 2:30 am, as both Priestess Theresa and Priest Rafael Baez waited just outside the Exclusive Resort and Spa. Joy walks out from the main entrance, joining Theresa and Rafael, as they waited together for the SUV’s to arrive.

Joy Sherman, 27 year old 5ft7 with an athletic cone shape figure, delicate medium nose, formerly blue now being rounded green eyes, close pointed round lips, C cup breast, sporting a golden brown ginger lob hairstyle, straight smooth long bob like showing off her natural hair color in all its glory. Just over a month ago she worked as a fitness instructor back in Seattle, where she trained people and helped many get into shape. It wasn’t until one night, when she was walking home from the gym towards her apartment, when two huge goons grabbed her and whisked her away into a van. The time since her transformation, over a month ago, had been the most enjoyable of her life.

Joy asks Theresa. “Are they back yet?”

“Almost. They should be here any minute” Theresa replied with her lovely Latin accent.

Joy looked back at the entrance and tells Theresa.

“Ok. We’ll be waiting for them inside the main Lounge. “ Joy walked away. swaying her nice round ass.

Two minutes later, three SUV’s arrived. From the first, Monica got out with Rachel, holding Jasmine over her shoulder, along with three transformable. From the second, Maria, Flora exited with three soon to be newbies. Rita, Andrea and Roberta held her Daughter’s hand, leading three more women, each with a green X on their right hand.

All ten goddesses to be, were led inside the lounge where Kay, Alice, Angela, Lupe, Jennifer and Joy were waiting. As soon as they entered the lounge, all five ladies were standing there, with beaming expressions. Roberta sharply slapped her daughter’s ass. Rosa ran away, turned her head around and stuck out her tongue at her mother.

Looking perplexed, Kay walked up to her and asked. “What was that for?”

Roberta explained what happened as Monica translated.

With open arms greeting their new sisters, Kay walked up to the ten and began to speak, as Monica translated.

“Welcome!!!! Ladies!!! You are all about to join the greatest sisterhood. You’ll all about become goddesses like us and I promise you all that it will be the most thrilling experience ever.”

Many of the soon to be Goddesses clapped their hands in glee; others were a bit puzzled but still under the sway of the goddesses. Kay and the rest of the greeting goddesses noticed that Rachel was holding an unconscious woman over her shoulder.

Lupe asked. “Is she ok?”

Rachel laid her down on a sofa as Rita began to explain.

“She’s had too much, if you know what I mean. Oh, and she’s the one who saved Roberta’s daughter”

Joy added in as she laughed “Nice!!! Look at her!!!! Our heroine is shitfaced!!!!” Everyone giggled and laughed out loud.

“To bad I won’t be able to thank her personally right now. Ok girls huddle up. Time is of the essence.”

Kay responded, breaking up the laughter. “Ok Angela. Take the floor.”

Everyone gathered around as Angela walked up towards the ten pliant babes. “Ok ladies, it’s time to undress. Leave your clothes and shoes here inside these plastic bins. Don’t worry, you’ll retrieve them as soon as you’re finished bathing inside the sauna.” Angela explained.

Four women had no problem undressing, five were a bit reluctant as two of them were overweight, two were lanky, one too bony, and the unconscious Jasmine was already being undressed by Rachel and Andrea.

“OK Ladies follow my lead.” Everyone followed Angela towards the sauna complex.

Two minutes later they were led into a sauna where only four to five women could be accommodated at a time. Rachel gently placed Jasmine inside the sauna and four other women joined her.

Angela walked back towards the lounge where Alice was left all alone, waiting.

“Hey Alice. Where did everyone go? Angela looked around.

“Well. Pack your bags, we’re heading up north to San Antonio.”

“Really? That’s news to me?”

“Yeah well Kay told me to inform you to get ready. Lupe is going to be left behind in Charge of Mexico while we take on the USA.” Angela looked around again.

“Alright. So? Who else is coming with us?” Alice looked intensely into Angela’s eyes.

“Jennifer, Rachel, and Monica. So, start packing, because we’re leaving in six hours.” Alice turned to walk away.

“Yes ma’am.” Angela slapped Alice’s shapely ass. Alice yelped in surprise.

“Hey!!!!”

Angela replies. “You are so hot, sexy and gorgeous rolled into one, whenever you bark orders like that. Don’t you think we can both have a nice quickie before we pack”

Alice smiled devilishly. “I’m sure we can come to an arrangement.”

“You have no idea how much I need you right now. C’mon!! Let’s go find a nice room. I want you all for myself.” Both women giggled as they bounced away, merrily holding hands.

Close to three hours later, Jasmine awoke to the sound of moaning, sobbing and wailing. She looked around to get a clear picture, and was deeply confused, given that all she could make out, at first, was mist and steam all around her. Although something was going on as she was shaking her head, trying to clear her disorientation. Her entire night had been awkward to begin with, yet something else was muddling her mental state. An internal power was causing her entire nether region to peak beyond her own restraint. She quickly snatched her own sex, as if her own hand was possessed by a demon. Nevertheless, she tried to fight the feeling of needing to follow her own hand. as this intense orgasm was simply overwhelming her.

“What the hell is going on with me?” Jasmine whispered to herself. Fingering herself with great abandonment, waves of pleasure passed through her. Panicking, she didn’t know what was happening to her, but she did know she’d just witnessed strange sexual encounters and that’s when it all came back to her. Her worst fears had come true. She remembered about the glittered women calling themselves goddesses, that held her in some kind of a spell. Suddenly, those cloudy fogs of steam seemed to lift around her. She was still confused, as she started to see others, who were inside the sauna with her, began to manifest themselves, as women having sex. One of them, she did recognize, is none other the bitch who ratted her out.

The bitch moved away from the others, coming up to her asking.”Hola. Necesita ayuda?” (Hey. Do you need any help?)’ At this point in time Jasmine was ‘not in the mood’. She shook her head. But before she could refuse any further, the former hooker assaulted her, quickly pushing her hand away. Now, Jasmine quickly realized that her own sexual organ had a mind of its own, and she couldn’t muster any resistance. Her own hips were dancing with the former prostitute’s mouth.

The woman paused for a second to introduce herself “O por su puesto cierto? Mi nombre es Sandra Villarreal.”(Oh by the way? My name is Sandra Villarreal.)’ She was down besieging her vaginal passage way after her quick introduction, and wave after wave of multiple, pleasuring, orgasms were overwhelming her senses. For over 15 minutes, Sandra didn’t let up as she kept bombarding her, until she came hard on Sandra’s face, soaking her in juices. Jasmine had never in her life cum so hard on anyone like that. Not even her own Sonja could have triggered this number of multiple orgasms.

Suddenly, the door opened, as a voice from outside yells out, in Spanish.

“Salgances chicas y señoras. Ya es tiempo ahora.” (Come out ladies and girls. Time’s up now.) That voice was none other than Roberta. Maria was also present outside. Sandra grasped Jasmine’s hand, as they both exited and the three others quickly followed. All five women were stretching their arms and legs, including bending backwards. Jasmine was doing jumping jacks with no idea why she’s doing so. She quickly froze as everyone looked back at her. She felt almost normal again, except that she felt even better than normal. Something fundamental had changed her but she couldn’t place her finger on it. She noticed other women that were not so attractive, being guided into the sauna. Maria quickly closed the hatch, just as Roberta walked up towards her. Maria led the other four women away. Sandra quickly turned, running back to Jasmine, giving her a tight hugging squeeze sucking her ear whispering.

“Me debes una. Puta!!!(You owe me one.Slut!!!) Jasmine was stunned, looking on as she watched Sandra’s graceful ass swaying, along with the rest of her sexy body. Memories of what had transpired so far quickly materialized, and she remembered everything. A cold shiver ran down her spine as she realized what had happened. Although she had not noticed until now, looking down at her own body, she could clearly see the sparkles on her. Her weird, recent experience came rushing back into her head.

Roberta noticed Jasmine’s nervousness, perspiration, and agonized look as she asked. “Está todo bien?” (Is everything OK?)’ Jasmine quickly remembered to keep herself composed, to stick to the plan that all this is part of an act before she made her escape. She answered back. “ Ahi dios mio!!! Aunque no creo en ningún Dios. Me estoy poniendo tan caliente otra vez” (OMG!!!! Even though I don’t believe in any God. I’m getting so horny again)’ Whether this was part of her strategy or not, the excitement, angst, or fear as a consequence was making her hot and wet again.

Roberta smiled wickedly, reached out and, placed two fingers on her bald spot, just above the hairless clit. All of a sudden, Jasmine closed her eyes, and sighed out loud, in English.

“OH SHIT!!!!!”

Roberta was clearly surprised by this.

“Hablas Ingles tambien?” (You speak English as well?)’

“Si hablo ingles. Y tu?” (Yes, I speak English and you?)’ Roberta shook her head. “No. No tanto como tu.”(No. Not as much as you)’ Roberta puts out her a hand as gesture of welcome to Jasmine.

“Hola Me llamo Roberta Castillo” (My name is Roberta Castillo)’ Jasmine shook her hand, introducing herself.

Jasmine shakes her hand.” “Hola. Me llamo Jasmine Collins. Mucho Gusto Y encantado de conocrte” (Hello. My name is Jasmine Collins. It’s a Great Pleasure and please to meet you.)’ Pues De todos modos siga me. “(Anyways. Follow me.)’ Roberta turned, giving Jasmine a nice rear view.

Feeling relaxed, Jasmine followed her down the foyer, into the lounge, where the plastic bins were situated. Clothing was scattered around on the floor along with the bins. She saw one of the bins, still set in place. Inside the bin was her grey nine west one button notch collar jacket, white shirt, wide leg modern dress pants and Franco Sarto classical shoes, neatly folded.

“Ésos son mi ropas?”(Are those my cothes?)’

“Si. Claro. Por supuesto y puedes ponerlos de nuevo, si quieres, pero antes de hacerlo mira a la derecha para poder ver su propio reflejo de cerca. “(Yes. Of course, and you can put them on again if you want, but before you do, just turn to your right so you can see your own reflection closely.)’ Following Roberta’s advice, she turned, looking closely at her own reflection in a large frame mirror placed into the wall. She could see her entire frame, noticing the glitters all over her every curve, legs, face and back. Even scars she had on her upper right thigh, along with pimples she covered with make up before, were gone. Jasmine’s body had changed considerably, from a slender look to that of an hourglass figure. Her eyes were bright green, but unlike others, hers had a turquoise tinge to it; along with a 20-year-old youthful face that no longer resembled that of a 37-year-old woman. Her breasts, once slightly uneven size C’s, were now perfectly matched D-cups. She held them tightly with both hands, shaking her head in doubt, not fully grasping the scene before her eyes. Even her hair color had changed, from the dirty blond hair dye back to her natural Dark Brown Auburn Hair Color, she hadn’t seen since early teens. Part of her doubted it all, thinking all this was unimaginable; standing there gawking at herself in awe.

Roberta smiled at this moment, admiring her overwhelming look on her face and asked.

“Te gusta lo que ves?” (Do you like what you see?) Jasmine looked back at her in amazement, not, answering, and looking back into the mirror, spooked by her physical transformation. Trembling at this point, she grabbed the bin, taking out her clothes and dressing quickly. She tossed her bra, knew how unsuitable it would be on the larger breasts she sported now. Her pants were barely able to fit since she had a wider hip, nevertheless, something is wrong with the clothes she wore, her entire body including her feet is feeling constricted, squeezed and compressed. Her breathing became labored, gasping for air. She’s squirmed, fidgeted, pulled on them and looked at Roberta expecting an explanation.

“Qué pasa con mi ropas? Me estas asfixiando!!! “ (What’s wrong with my clothes. It’s suffocating me!!!)’ Roberta didn’t bother to answer. Jasmine knew, in her core, the answer; how natural she had felt being bare. The urge to dress had been a reflex. As if on cue, her hands unconsciously pulled off the button notch collar jacket, tore off the white shirt, pulled down her dress pants including her shoes, and kicked them all away. She staggered towards a couch, and sat on it as she inhaled the much-needed air. Jasmine was in turmoil, trying to fight back the waves of pleasure that swept over her every time she thought about her current circumstances or plans to escape. Fingering herself only made things worse.

Roberta walked up to her, making sure she’s ok, and helped her ease into transition, as a guide. Plus, she felt indebted for her heroic effort in saving her daughter’s life. Jasmine was succumbing to her own arousal., Roberta was now rubbing her shoulder, running her hands across her body, finally coming to her breasts telling her.

“Vamos ahora. Venga conmigo.” (Let’s go now. Come with me.)’ They both rose from the couch, heading down the hall. Curious to find out where she was being taken to, dreading the thoughts that arose from the sounds of sexual intercourse that could be heard as they neared the room.

Jasmine looked at Roberta, and nervously tried to suppress the thoughts of how others would lick, hold, and squeeze, her pussy. How many would fondle her enlarged breasts, fuck her pussy, ass, and her mouth. How many would kiss and lick and suck whatever anyone in would do once she entered. She asked Roberta, dreading the answer Roberta is about to give.

“De Dónde me estás llevando?” (Where are you taking me?)’

“Vamos a la sala de recreacion” (We are going to the recreation room)’ It was a recreation room that was converted into a sexual orgy room.

No matter how hard she tried to fight it, her thoughts always returned to those notions of endless sex, and just how much she would enjoy it.

Jasmine wasn’t giving up on her escape, she was going to find a way to get back to her lovely Sonja, she would do anything to delay, or to prevent anyone from having their way with her.

Just as she and Roberta were about to enter the orgy room, she saw Monica and Rita walking towards them from the opposite direction, down the hall. As the opportunity presented itself, Jasmine sprinted towards Monica, tackling her to the ground. She passionately kissed her, and their tongues briefly danced together. Monica was completely caught off guard, surprised by this. Roberta and Rita yelled out for help. Joy ran around the corner from the hall and quickly moved her away from Monica. It wasn’t until Jasmine became aware of her hip thrusts towards Monica that she snapped out of it. She cried as she realized what she’d been doing, of what she was about to become, and the wondrous pleasure that would be inflicted upon her once she entered the recreation/orgy room.

“I’m so sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” Jasmine apologized to Monica, all red faced.

Joy and Roberta smiled as Monica replied, dusting herself from the floor. “Hasn’t anyone explained the rules to her? Dios mio!!?” (My God.) This isn’t normal behavior from a newbie. “The Orgy is in there. Mujer!!” (Woman) Rita looked at Jasmine, with a sneaking suspicion that, somehow, this woman was acting on her own accord. She would keep a closer eye on her from now on.

“Cut her some slack. She’s a Newbie. Her hormones must be on overdrive.” Joy answered.

Monica shook her head, looking directly at Jasmine. “I just come here to let you ladies know that Kay, Alice, Jennifer, Rachel, Angela and me are about to leave for San Antonio. Lupe will be left in charge and Roberta will be second in Command. Rita will stay to assist you and the newbies on your next mission. Adios Chicas!!! Have fun.”

As Monica and Rita walked away, a light bulb went off in Jasmine’s head. Those five other women she mentioned were on their way to San Antonio. It was exactly where she was intending to escape in the first place. Plans formed in her head, as she, Roberta and Joy headed into the orgy room. She should go along with these women, until she found her way back home, to be with Sonja. Slowly, she breathed deeply, fighting to pull away from the frenzy that had been consuming her. She shook her head, trying to figure out how she’d fought off the passionate fires that had just been racing through her. Thinking of getting back to San Antonio gave her a moment of clarity. However, her loins began to flare up again.

As they entered the recreation room, the sight before her eyes was overwhelming. The sexual rampage was something she had never before seen nor witnessed. Jasmine’s valiant resistance was on the ropes again, as a wave of carnal anticipation to fuck everyone arose and she began to surrender to a force greater than herself.

Roberta closed in, reaching down from behind and caressed her clitoris and whispering into her ears.

“Que lo que esperas. Mira lo que pone por delante. Todas las pollas, coños, culo, follar chupar acariciar y cumvenir demasiado. “ (What are you waiting. Look at what lays ahead of you. All those cocks, pussies, asses to fuck suck fondle and cum too.)’ Jasmines eyes widened, both from the tactile and visual stimulation. She gawked at the Orgy as Roberta engulfed her loins with her right hand. The room was filled with people copulating in a multitude of sexual positions.

Joy ran from beside her, towards a man, jumped on him, and rode his cock. Jasmine paused, her resistance fighting a losing battle with her growing carnal hunger. She looked back at Roberta, who still grasped her.

“Qué quieres que yo haga?”(What do you want me to do?)’

Tightly squeezing Jasmine’s clit, Roberta answered back, “ La mejor pregunta es que lo ques su gatita quiere hacer.” (Better question is, what does your pussy want to do?)’ Jasmine needed no further encouragement. She decided to take matters into her own hands. She’d never been incredibly shy when it came to sex, enjoying the power it gave her and pleasure she could give and receive when it came to her lovers, such as Sonja. She hated herself for what she was about to do, and even against this overwhelming onslaught of lust. She would just give in to this for now and deal with the consequences later. She saw a big man, with a raging hard-on, in the far corner, and started to move towards him. Roberta held Jasmine in place and then guided Jasmine towards him. As they approached him, Jasmine stared straight into his brown eyes. Roberta moved her to get her on her hands and knees. The last time she had fucked a man was three years ago; Adam Levine, a high-ranking State Department official, whose protection detail she had worked on. At this point, Roberta released her drenched fingers from Jasmine’s twat, the brown-eyed big man, with his huge, rock-solid shaft inches behind her hungry slit. She barely contained herself, fighting against her own passions for control. She thought of the inevitable betrayal of Sonja; but now her role was to get this over with, to self-indulge herself, to feel this man’s shaft deep inside her. There’s was no doubt in Jasmine’s mind how ready she was to be fucked, to be filled completely. Now only one thing remained to be done, an order to be given. Roberta was holding the man’s hips, so Jasmine quickly turned her face back towards the man whose cock is at her pussy opening.

“Deje a su voz resonar con de su nueva deidad.” (Let your voice ring of your new deity.)’

“AH!!!!! MI DIOSA!!!!!” (OH!!!!! MY GODDESS!!!!!)’ With that he thrust into the writhing woman, filling her sizzling pussy with his nine-inch raging shaft. Jasmine was screaming, feeling his huge shaft part her tender nether lips and plunging into her overheated passage. His thick cock stretched her inner walls wider, farther than any man who had preceded him; but her current arousal was far beyond that experienced by any ordinary pussy. Multiple orgasms is coursed through her as he continued to pound into her from behind. Roberta was already fucking another man missionary style as Jasmine yelled out.

“Cómo ... UGH!! UGH!!Uf!! Es ... Uf!!! UGH!!Uf!!! Esto ... POSIBLE!!!! Todo LO QUE HAGO ES VENGO VENGO CUM.UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!” (HOW ... UGH!! UGH!!UGH!! IS ... UGH!!! UGH!!UGH!!! THIS ... POSSIBLE!!!! ALL I DO IS CUM CUM CUM.UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!) Roberta ignored Jasmine as she’s having her own carnal fucking. Five minutes into it Jasmine’s continuous screams became more intense; multiple orgasms caused her eyes to fly back in their sockets. She squeezed the man’s cock as he exploded inside her, as he fell on his side, trying to get a second wind. Jasmine had never felt this wondrous feeling of being taken into bliss. Any lingering doubts about her new life flew away as soon as she felt the tip of his shaft reach the deepest depths of her being, exploding inside her with so many multiple orgasms claiming her flesh. This new feeling of sexual bliss was far beyond any limits she could have ever envisioned, imagined or even endured. Her new glittered flesh feeling this form of sex was intoxicating. Undeniable satisfaction was what she felt at that moment.

Roberta had also just cum, before turning her head back towards Jasmine.

“Cómo fue el sexo? Le ha complacido?” (How was the sex? Has he pleased you?)’

“Era asombroso!!! (It was amazing!!!)’ Jasmine said, smiling back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.