Shiny Liberation - Cover

Shiny Liberation

Copyright© 2017 by EL Che Natural

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's a story about Jasmine's renewal experience during Kay, Alice and Leslie's Adventure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Orgy   Nudism  

It was early morning in San Antonio, Texas as both women lay in bed kissing, hugging and cuddling as well as caressing each other’s breasts; but only one of them did all the work while the other woman lay back and felt discomfort, showing fear, anxiety avoiding eye contact with her partner. The woman on top penetrated her with three fingers fondling her clit. Noticing her partner laying back with her legs lewdly spread is not having a good time, she sighed in utter frustration as she took a pause from sensuality.

“Okay, what’s wrong.”

“Hmmm. Let me see here. You’re about to leave me behind while you go off on your job for security detail somewhere in Chihuahua Mexico so you can bodyguard who again?”

“Luis Miguel!!! He’s a Mexican celebrity singer who Steve Jimenez and I are assigned to provide personal security to while I’m down there. We’ve been through this before my love.”

“Yeah well, I don’t trust the love of my life, YOU, Jasmine Collins who’s had plenty of cocks in the past; before going away south of the border leaving this wonderful snatch behind all alone.” Sonja pouted as she pointed down to her flower.

“Oh Sonja!!!! What are you going to do? Arrest me? Jasmine smiled, closing her wrists together.

“Hmmmm. Let me see here. I, as an Officer of the Law I thereby take this whore into my own personal protective custody until further notice.” Sonja wickedly smiled as she closed in with handcuffs on Jasmine’s left wrist and locking the other cuff to the metal headboard on the bed. “Hey!!!Sonja!!!! This isn’t funny!!! Let me go!!” Jasmine bellows, smiling seductively.

“You’re not going anywhere!!!!!” Sonja smiles and lowers her head between Jasmin’s entrance and suddenly attacked her snatch.

“Aggghhhhhhh!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!” Sighing and moaning while Sonja assaulted her clitoris for another 15 minutes until she squirted all over Sonja’s face. Jasmine beamed, pointing back with her free right hand at Sonja as she said.

“I’m going to sue the SAPD for false incarceration” Feeling bad, Sonja moved to release her prize but just as she was releasing her wrist from the head board, Jaz attacked Sonja’s sheath.

Both women engaged in endless amounts of cunnilingus in a sixty-nine position. They had been going at it been at it for over 20 minutes now Sonja paused for a moment as she raised her head up and said.” Hey are you ready for some real action?”

Jasmine grinned as she responded, “I was wondering when we would get to the toys.” Sonja rose up, quickly moving towards her box of sex tools, taking out a strap on dildo as she strapped it on around her waist.

“Now I’m going to show you that artificial cock is just as good or even better than the real thing.”

Rolling her eyes Jasmine responded as she lewdly spread her legs. “How do you know what real cock feels like. You never had a real man’s prick inside of you.”

Sonja ignored her response as she promptly moved up between her thighs with her rubbery strap on dildo, entering slowly inside her love hole.

“OHHHHHHHH.” Jaz moaned out loud as her partner began to slowly pound her, moving her hips inside and out.

“So, tell me Jaz. please tell me, how can’t this be any better than a real man’s tool. Huh? Tell me love.”

Jasmine ignored her needless question during sex as she was simply lost in desire. She was in heaven but knew that Sonja was a prude when it came to males and other women around her. She was sexually aroused with Jasmine only and no one else. It was also a career suicide if she became openly gay in her home town city of San Antonio. She knew of five other officers in the Substation Central Squad (in the middle of San Antonio) of the SAPD who were gay or lesbian ... It was taboo to openly discuss anyone’s sexual orientation which could end up costing anyone their job, as Texas, and especially in the San Antonio area, was culturally conservative.

Their carnal encounter went on for another thirty minutes. Jasmine was now behind Sonja booming her to bliss. Within 30 seconds, Sonja climaxed, flat on her chest on her bed. After a short pause to recover, both women quickly got up to shower to wash off their sweat and carnal juices. Another wanton moment ensued just as both babes showered together, each of them making out, toying each other’s snatch, humping each other’s legs as they thoroughly washed themselves and each other. As they finished, they exited the shower together holding hands, drying each other thoroughly, quickly dressing in their business suits. Jasmine then packed her carryon bag., Both women locked and loaded their side arms as they went on their way to work, exiting through the door, giving each other passionate kisses. If they were any lucky guys looking at these ladies, they would have enjoyed the show.

Sonja asked.

“When will you come back again?”

“I should be back home in two days. Love. I promise that when I get back you and I are going to go places and have the best time of our lives” Sonja sighs.

“You always say that.”

“I swear baby. You’ll see.”

Sonja just smiled. Jasmine always made that promise but rarely kept it. Both women kissed passionately again and hugged tightly.”

“Call me as soon as you land. Mexico is dangerous at this time of the year. So be careful!!”

“I will baby. Love ya.”

Jasmine smiled, waving goodbye then got into her car as Sonja entered hers, both waving goodbyes as they left.

Now, what Sonja didn’t know was that her partner’s plane was to depart in the afternoon. This gave her two more hours to spare. She was going to spend some quality time with a 16-year-old kid named Pablo Mendez. She had craved him ever since she met him during an SAPD Anti-Gang High School Assembly conference she attended 6 months ago. Jasmine loved Sonja and would do anything for the love of her life but Jasmine was also attracted to men, especially young men. Still looking great at thirty-seven, she loved to lure young men, especially young shy men like Pablo that suited her taste. Driving, she decided to stop byand say hello to him before going to the airport. As she drove up his street she slowed down, and parked in front of his home. She reached for her purse, took out her cell phone and dialed his number.

Pablo answered. “Hello?”

“Hola papi chulo (Hey Sugar Daddy)!!!” Qué tienes para mí dentro de su pantalones corto papi.” (What do you have for me inside them shorts of yours?”)

“Hey Jaz!!! What up girl!!!Come on in.” He opened the front door waving her inside the house as his parents and older sister were out to work for the day.

She exited her car and walked across the lawn entering his house through the front door up to Pablo who stood there with a wide grin on his face. She then winked at him, grabbing his shorts-covered crotch and holding him in place, backing him up from the living room and right into the kitchen.

“So, my man is packing heat. I see!!! That’s why security bodyguards such as myself need to pat you bad boys down” Pablo moaned as his manhood stirred, she pushed him back onto the kitchen seat as she quickly dropped his shorts and quickly engulfed his manhood. As she bobbed her head up and down, Pablo could only lay back holding her head, petting her dirty blond medium cut hair as he smiled ecstatically. She briefly stopped blowing him as she stood and began to shed her clothing.

“Un momento (One moment) Pablo.” It’s time to Rock’n Roll!!!”

Now, both naked, she displayed her ass to him with her hands on the kitchen counter inviting Pablo to enter from behind. He happily obliged as he inserted his thick, eight inch cock into her slippery happy hole.

“Camina, Vamos!!!! Cono Carajo!!!! (Let’s go. Fuck Me Now)”!!! I have to leave soon, so make this trip worthwhile for me. “Porfavor. Mi Amor, Te necesito Papi. (I need you, my sugar daddy.)”

Pablo thrust his man meat into her as she squealed in delight “ Ohhhhhhh.AHHHHHHHHHh”

She was so enthralled and excited by his pounding that if Pablo’s parents were to come home, it would take more than cold water to split them apart, like a bitch knotted with her stud...

Asi mismo Papi. (That’s it daddy) Yeah!!!!! Do ... It!!! Ahi, Ahi, Ahi, Ugh Ugh Ugh. OMG!!!!!! After 15 minutes of nonstop thrusting, he finally exploded inside her and they both collapsed in a heap of sweat and sex, but something snapped her out of her 20 minutes sex-filled daydream.

“Hey!!!! Is that you Jaz? Come inside!!” It was Pablo standing just outside the door, in his usual attire, in boxers and nothing else, gesturing and hollering her to come in. Jasmine never dialed the call as she parked outside of his house, being momentarily lost in her daydream of pleasure with him that never happened. It was one of her deep sexual fancies she had about him. In reality she would never take advantage of him in any way, but she did enjoy watching him walk around in his boxers along with the well build athletic body he had. She had already soaked the inside of her undies from her own arousing illusion of him. She left her car and quickly walked inside. She gave him a huge hug and a kiss on his cheek, felt his gun beginning to stir. Noticing his growing garth inside his briefs, she blushed pulling herself away from him.

“Hola Pablo!!! Can I use your bathroom? She had to wash her away her recent carnal lubrication.

“Sure.” He watched her ass swaying away as his imagination ran wild for once, when in reality she was walking in a hurry as if she had to go and pee really bad.

They made coffee and ate morning breakfast together in the kitchen. They talked about philosophy, current events as Pablo’s conversation wasn’t ordinary for kids his age and she enjoyed his company but deep inside she wanted him badly but could not take advantage of him in that way. So, as time was running short for her,, she gathered her keys and purse, but just as she was about to give him a huge hug and a kiss, he grabbed her hand.

“Stay Jaz!!!! Why are you leaving so soon?”

“I have to go Pablo”

Pablo is saddened, looking down towards the kitchen tile floor as he exclaimed. “My deity is leaving me.

“Oh, Pablo. You’re so sweet. You think so? I’m 37 and my body is beginning to break down. I’m getting old very quick and it’s only a matter of time before I lose whatever youthful looks I have left. I won’t be looking this good for long.”

Pablo Shakes his head “I don’t care. You talk to me while others ignore me, other people pick on me calling me weird, no girls in school would ever give me the chance. I appreciate your company. I really do from the bottom of my heart, I want this wish for me to come true for you.”

Jasmine holds him closer rapping her arms around his neck. “Oh yeah? What is it Stud.”

“My wish is for you to be forever young and youthful again, to be free and become something special. Like Aphrodite Goddess of Love.” Tears began to swell into her eyes as she hugged him tightly, giving him a huge wet kiss on his cheek.

“You’re my Knight in Shiny Armor Mi Amor but I must say that’s wishful thinking amigo as we all know that’s never going to happen.” Pablo shook his head.

“No Beautiful. It will happen. You’ll see. You’re forever young, beautiful and sexy to me. You’ll see my quierida (love)!!!” She’s amused by this as she giggled.

“Alright then Stud!!! That’s enough talk about me. What about you? How are the chicas (girls) in school treating you?”

Pablo sighed as he looked down gloomily” No chance. I don’t even exist as far as they’re concerned. I’m a nobody.” Jasmine grabbed Pablo’s face and looked into his eyes seriously.

“Don’t say that. You are somebody. So, you’re not popular who gives shit. What’s going on with you in school.”

“Well? Where do I even start. I’m different and an outcast but I like this girl; her name is Holly Sullivan. She’s nice and sweet but is always hangs around with those Jocks, like her boyfriend Michael Dudda who’s a Football star.”

She frowned and sympathetically rubbed his bare back “I see.”

“Her best friend Gina De Santos, she used to be good friends with me until she started hanging out with that clique of assholes. Gina and Holly are a one two combo who lead the cheerleading squad in high school. There is this other girl I would love to if you know what I mean, she’s the school tramp and her name is Breeze Jenkins but everyone calls her easy Breeze.” Jasmine snickered at that and then asked.

“Are you a virgin?”

He looked down again nodding his head as he responded. “Yes.”

“Well? That’s ok. I’ll tell you what. When I get back From Chihuahua in two days, I promise to get you in bed with easy Breeze and perhaps give you some tips on conquering Holly’s heart, mind and soul.”

Pablo mouth opened up with a huge grin on his face.” You mean it? You’ll make that happen for me?

“Sure, thing Amigo!!!!” In the back of her mind she wondered how this was going to be accomplished, but she needed to lift his spirit. She and his family knew that Pablo thought about things differently than most teenage boys. She enjoyed their conversations but she really enjoyed being with him because the young man was a sexy stud. He had a nice youthful chiseled physique she noticed the first time she ever laid eyes on him during the assembly. Now the question was how she was going to bring this about for him. As soon as she returned she’d make the effort for him. Hell, she’ll even pay Easy Breeze money to take away his virginity. A promise is a promise. As she got up she hugged and kissed Pablo one more time before she left for the airport.

As she drove towards the airport her cell phone rang, She picked up her phone and set it on speaker.

“Hello?”

“Hello Stranger.”

Jasmine smiled enthusiastically. “Martina my love. How’s it been?”

“Oh nothing and don’t call me Martina. It sounds like a Russian ballet dancer or an Eastern European tennis player. My name is Tina. Go it Tia (Aunty for Spanish)?”

“Yeah, Yeah” How’s it going in school?”

“Everything is pretty much blah with school right now.”

What’s up with you Tia. You promised me face time and I’m still waiting”

“Oh baby!!!! I know, I promised you face time but I’ve been busy with work. I know that I promised to see you online but things have been a bit hectic as of late. I swear I’ll be online when I get back. Ok?” Tina rolled her eyes, annoyed by Jasmine’s excuses.

“You always promise me this and promise me that but you’ve been so distant since you moved to San Antonio. You even promised me that you’d come back to Long Island and visit me. I miss you Tia”

Jasmine reacted with a despondent look. Tina was right but she decided to change the subject a bit.

“I know I know. Listen I’ll come back as soon as I can my Chiquita (small). How’re your dad and mom doing?”

“They’re doing well and you know they’re separated now.” She knew about her brother Manny leaving Tina’s mom Vickie, how rocky their relationship had been for a while but she had to cut the conversation short as the airport entrance lay just head just as she was about to exit from highway 281 into Terminal Drive.

“Ok, listen, Sweetheart. I have to go now because I’m driving to the airport and I’m on my way to work. I’ll promise to give you face time from my laptop when I get back and this time I will keep my promises to you. I love you”

“I Love you too. Muuahhh.” The call ended as Tina hung up.

As she approached the airport she knew she was going to keep her promise to Tina but she laughed at herself and smiled at what Pablo’s wish was for her to be. Forever young of all things, as she smiled, and shook her head as she entered Terminal Drive. If she only knew that within two days, how she would witness, confront, and become something entirely different than what she’d ever known in her life so far. She would probably believe in the tooth fairy sooner than what would happen before her very eyes in the coming days.


Seven days into the night of the taking of Chihuahua, Kay, Alice, Angela, Jennifer, Monica, Theresa, Rita and Lupe strategized from their new base, at an exclusive resort and spa just outside the city of Chihuahua, as a banquet was set up for the ladies on a huge table. An orgy was also taking place inside the resort spa as many tourists and travelers frequently came running into the Goddesses. Kay was munching on a huge t-bone steak as she stood to say.

“Now that we’ve taken over much of Chihuahua City our mission is still not complete. We still have some places to see, go and visit if you know what I mean.” Monica, Lupe and Theresa were talking amongst each other in Spanish just as Kay made her last statement. Kay noticed this so she coughed to interrupt their discussion.

“Ahem!!! Ahem!!! Do you ladies care to share with us what you three have been discussing.” All three ladies looked back at her as Lupe responded.

“We were just discussing how we should make the Central Cathedral Church in Chihuahua a staging base for the next two days so we can take on the bars, strip clubs and the Autonomous University of Chihuahua”

Jennifer stood back from the table to add her two cents into the conversation. “Although the taking of the churches has been completed, we only have forty-five Newbies so far and we must move in quickly with Lupe’s plan. Kay nods in agreement A few seconds later, five women covered in cum, sweat and sex burst through the door inside the huge dining room, set up for the sisters. Rachel, Andrea, Maria, Roberta and Flora, the rest of the originals, emerged from an orgy outside as the nine dove into the table helping themselves to extra servings.

Alice turned to Kay asking “Are we going through with this plan?” Kay nodded as she turned to Monica.

“Hey Monica. Tomorrow night we hit that bar that’s right next to the Cathedral. What’s the name of that place?”

“You mean the bar club known as the Hookah Bar we saw first time we took over the Cathedral?”

Kay smiled “Absolutely!!! Take Rita, Rachel, Maria, Roberta, Flora and Andrea along with five newbies in the Cathedral and from there take on the bars and other venues in that area. Remember to send all the new transformable women back here right away.”

“Si my Excellence.” Monica nodded as she walked away. Kay turned back to Alice as she explained.

“Hey Alice. We’re leaving in 2 days to San Antonio where Donald’s Moore Genetics Research is located. He has a personal assistant who works with him, her name is Leslie Goldsmith.”

“Are you positive Leslie like the rest of us?”

“She most certainly is. Having her on our side will help us expand inside USA and Mexico simultaneously. Lupe will stay behind and help take over the rest of Mexico while we move up north.”

“Sounds like a great plan. But who’s coming with us?”

“Monica, Jennifer, Rachel and Angela. Now let’s get ready we have a long day tomorrow before we head out. Get some rest. We’re going to need it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.