The Stand In - Cover

The Stand In

Copyright© 2017 by Magi

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A girl with an interesting career

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction  

My name is Kimberly Jordan. Actually, my first name is Hannah but I always hated that name, so when I was little I told everybody to call me Kim. Later people began calling me KJ and that was alright too.

I grew up in Nashville but I left home when I was sixteen. It wasn’t to get away from the guys my mother brought home: they were always nice to me.

They used to give Mom money or bring her nice presents and when I got older they brought me stuff too.

I left after mom had a fight with one of those guys, but that wasn’t the reason either. I left because it was just ... time.

Growing up was actually okay. My mom worked in a beauty parlor and along with the ‘gifts’ she got from her boyfriends it always seemed like we had enough money. Not a lot, but always enough to get bye.

I never knew my Dad. Mom said he was gone as soon as he heard she was pregnant. I never knew my grandparents either. Mom said that when they found out she was pregnant they threw her out. I always thought there was more to it than that but I never found out what it was.

Another nice thing about growing up was where we lived. I don’t remember living anywhere else and as far as I know my mother still lives there. It’s a basement apartment in a very nice 50 unit apartment building in a good part of town.

When I got old enough to wonder about those kinds of things I asked mom how we could afford to live there. She told me she had a deal with the owners.

I didn’t find out what the real story was until a few years later.

I learned that Mr. and Mrs. Leyland, an older couple who lived in a large apartment on the top floor were actually the owners of the building, but only a few people knew about it. I had seen them around but I never talked to them and I don’t think anyone else did...

Mrs. Leyland was a big fat woman who wore a perpetual scowl. She used to come and go a lot. Mr. Leyland was a short skinny guy and I never saw him saw leave the building.

I asked mom if the apartment manager who lived in a front apartment, knew that the Leyland’s were the owners.

She said apartment managers changed from time to time and even they didn’t know. They were responsible for collecting rents and showing apartments but they answered to the management company who dealt with the upkeep and stuff. So the only people who knew who really owned the place, were the management company mom and me. It sounded weird then and it still does.

But what was even weirder was the deal mom had with the Leyland’s.

It was about three things. The first one was that mom had to watch out for the place. It included making friends with the other tenants and letting the Leyland’s know if something unusual was going on.

The second one was to keep her eye on the on-site managers to make sure they weren’t getting kickbacks or letting friends stay for free.

The last thing was something Mrs. Leyland set up.

She said that she and her husband hadn’t had sex in years and that was fine with her, but her husband was always pestering her. So to live there rent-free mom had to do the first two things plus she had to fuck Mr. Leyland at least once a month.

When I asked mom if she minded doing it she said that in the beginning the old fart was pretty good in bed and sometimes, like around Christmas she’d even throw in an extra fuck. But most times lately they would just take off their clothes and he would ask her to hold him until he fell asleep.

The first time I had sex I was thirteen. I was tall for my age and I had just gotten tits. They weren’t huge but they were big enough that the kids at school noticed and I loved showing them off.

The sex happened when a guy my mom was seeing came over to watch television with us. They started drinking what mom called seven-sevens. Its Seagram’s Seven whisky and seven up.

I was drinking a Pepsi but we had a bottle of Apricot brandy in the cupboard and she used to give me a sip once in a while. So when I got up to use the bathroom I stopped by the kitchen and poured some into my Pepsi.

When the TV show was over he and mom went to bed.

I had a little more brandy and by the time the noises from the bedroom began to get loud I had a nice little buzz going.

I listened for a while and when I heard mom make a loud moan I went to her room and opened the door a little. They were on the bed and they were both naked. My mom was on her knees and he was behind her, slamming into her.

I couldn’t stop watching. Her head was rolling back and forth and she was crying, “More, harder”.

It looked like she was having a good time so I slid my hand in my panties and started to have a good time too. It went on until with a huge groan she collapsed onto the bed.

I was so turned on I was also about to cum when I noticed he was looking at me. He had backed away from her and his dick was still hard. I’d seen pictures of dicks in magazines but it was my first live one and it looked like a good one.

We stared at each other for a minute then I backed away, went to my room and took off my clothes.

I lay on the bed waiting, hoping he’d come to me and it didn’t take long.

I was sopping wet and thanks to the times I’d used my hairbrush handle and a selection of different vegetables I didn’t have a hymen so when he slid into me it didn’t hurt at all.

As a matter of fact it felt amazing! It was my first cock and I loved it.

And he knew what he was doing! He wasn’t rough and he made sure I was having a good time. I was and it felt great!

But he didn’t last long and neither did I. It was a good thing, because we had just finished when mom ran into the room and started yelling at him. The next day mom took me to the doctor and put me on the pill.

I was glad because I wanted more of that. I thought about the kids in my class but I knew that thirteen year olds weren’t what I wanted.

Then I thought about Terry, She was one of my girl friends at school and she had an older sister named Susan who was a senior in high school. I’d been to Terry’s house a couple times and her sister seemed pretty cool.

Their mother had died and her father was a salesman who was gone a lot. Susan was supposed to look out for Terry. But Terry said that as soon as their dad would leave on one of his trips, Susan would bring guys home.

There was an expensive private college not far from us and they were the guys she brought to the house.

I didn’t know if Terry was lying or showing off, but when she hinted that she’d had sex with a couple of them. I told her it sounded like fun and that I wished I’d been with her.

She was skeptical until I told her what happened with mom’s boyfriend and how much fun it was, and she immediately said, “Hey, Susan is bringing one of her college guys over tonight. His name is Todd. I’ve been with him a few times and he’s good in bed. I bet he’d love to do a tall drink of water like you.”

In the beginning we gave everything for free but when mom found out what we were doing she said we were both good looking and if someone wanted to get in our pants there should be costs involved. So we started to insist on ‘presents’. The guys were mostly all rich and didn’t seem to mind, so we got a lot of neat stuff.

By the time I was out of grammar school I was almost 6 feet tall and I had broad shoulders. I was taller than most of the boys and some people said I looked like an Amazon.

And I was actually pretty strong. I even won arm wrestling contests against some of the guys that Terry and I were fucking.

Terry and I started high school together, we had all the same classes and the first day something happened that sort-of defined who I was...

We had just left to go home and as we passed a group of guys one of them, who I found later, was on the football team, made a rude comment about her ass.

She did have a big ass but the way he said it pissed me off so I grabbed his arm and asked him what he said.

He looked me up and down, laughed and said, “I said she had a big fucking ass. What are you gonna do about it, Lurch?”

I hit him so hard I broke his nose. One punch is all it took. I was never picked on my entire freshman year and neither was Terry or any of our close friends. And the girls all started calling me, “The Enforcer”.

When I was in grammar school I never studied, never did homework and because sometimes I was too hung-over or too busy fucking somebody, I was absent a lot. But I always got good grades. I would sit in class, half asleep, not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying but enough would stick that when I took a test I always got good scores. So good in fact that a few teachers thought I must be cheating, so they watched me like a hawk. But I wasn’t cheating. Things just seemed to come easy to me and for some reason I was good at taking tests.

But I was always bored. So I was excited about going to High School. I was told that things were tougher there and I was looking forward to actually learning something.

Grammar school was close to the nice neighborhood where I lived and I used to walk there. But the High School was a couple miles away so I had to take the school bus, and the school was in a poor neighborhood.

It was old. It was run-down and so were most of the teachers. The kids were mostly all from the surrounding neighborhoods, and were only in school because the law said you had to be in school until you’re seventeen.

The classes were dull and didn’t seem more advanced then when I was in grammar school and I soon got bored again.

But about two weeks into the semester my English teacher had a heart attack and was replaced by a young, really good-looking guy. Every girl in the class was drooling over him including me.

But they had thoughts of marriage and picket fences. I just wanted to fuck him.

I usually sit in the back of a room because I don’t want to be noticed, but this guy was so cute I wanted him to notice me so when we filed into the room the next day I went to the girl who’d been sitting in the front row across from him and I leaned down and whispered, “Get the fuck out of my chair!She was startled and I think she wanted to argue, but when I stood up straight and towered over her, she got up and left.

When I first went on the pill my mom said that it would cause my tits to grow. Not much happened at first but a year ago they began catching up. I was almost a ‘C’ cup now and mom said I was still growing and they’d probably get even bigger.

That was fine with me, the guys sure seemed to like them and they were really sensitive. Sometimes I would get off when they played with them.

So, because of the new teacher I started wearing blouses to school and right before I went into his class I would make sure to loosen the top buttons. He would pretend not to notice but I could tell he saw me and it lasted almost a month before he stopped me as I was leaving for home one day and said, “Follow me.”

There’s an area outside of the dining room that has a bunch of picnic tables and benches. On nice days it’s crowded with kids eating lunch and goofing around. But it was after school now, so it was empty.

He pointed to a table and said, “Sit”. Then he sat on the other side facing me and asked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Uhh, what do you mean?”

“You know what I mean. What’s with the strip show?”

“What strip show, I’m not,” He interrupted, “Knock it off Miss Jordan. I’m not interested in you that way and you’re making a fool of yourself.”

Embarrassed, I stood up and said, “Don’t give me that shit, I see you staring at me.”

The words were barely out of my mouth when he said, “SIT DOWN!”

I’m not sure why I did it, but I sat back down.

He continued, “What I meant to say is, I’m not interested in you as a sex partner, but I AM interested in you as a student. I got a call from the assistant principle at your last school. He told me about you, your grades, your attendance record and some other things. He said you have unrealized potential and that I should try to help you if I can.”

He could and he did. He got me to drop the words “Like”, “Ya-know” and some other things that were so much of how most kids talked and I found that I actually liked speaking more correctly.

And like I said, lots of things changed that year.

I turned sixteen; I got my driver’s license and when school closed for the summer I got a job waiting tables at a burger joint that was owned by a guy mom was fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.