Promise - Cover

Promise

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 24: Spy Caper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Spy Caper - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

NOTHING HAPPENED for the next three weeks. I saw Alejandra a few times, and although we didn’t repeat our lawn performance we found other venues where we could indulge. I continued to greet Natalia as warmly as I could and Monsieur M as respectfully as custom demanded. In short, I pretended there were no changes. Jacob was getting impatient, José María even more so, but when I repeated their “No James Bond crap, Michael” instruction back to them they calmed down. A little.

One evening I had a call from Alejandra. She had someplace she had to go in the late afternoon next Saturday but she planned to be back home by early evening, and would I like to go out for a late-ish supper? Of course I would.

When I showed up a little ahead of the time Alejandra had set for her return there was no sign of her. Natalia greeted me with a hug and a kiss that was proper but to my active imagination seemed to suggest possibilities. The devil, the one on my right shoulder, clapped.

“Come in, Michael. My daughter should be here shortly.”

Natalia had a bottle of wine open and it was easy to accept her offer of a glass. We settled ourselves in the front room.

“Is Monsieur M in, Natalia?”

She smiled. My imagination decided it was a feral smile.

“He’s out of town until next Wednesday, Michael. He’s in the U.S., in fact. Another business trip.”

That didn’t seem to require an answer, especially since the mood in the room to me changed with Natalia’s comment. Just then her cell phone chittered.

“It’s OK, sweetie. Michael’s here. I’ll tell him.”

She ended the call and turned to me.

“That was Alejandra, Michael. She’s been delayed and probably won’t get here for another hour or so. She’s asked me to apologize for her and to tell you there’s no need to wait if you wish to return home.”

I tried to read Natalia’s expression and made a snap decision.

“I’d love to stay, Natalia, if that’s OK with you?”

“Of course.”

With that she stood up and grabbed the bottle of wine.

“Come with me, Michael.”

I followed her down the hall to Monsieur M’s study. Natalia turned on a lamp at the end of Monsieur M’s desk and sat down on the leather sofa nearby. She patted the space beside her.

“Sit with me, Michael, will you?”

I glanced at the monitor on the way in. It was dark, of course, but I saw the indicator light. The machine was in sleep mode, not off. When I sat down Natalia took my glass and refilled it. She emptied the bottle into her own glass and raised it to touch mine.

“Cheers, Michael.”

“Cheers, Natalia.”

She emptied her glass and put it on the side table and turned to me to put her hand on my knee.

“I saw you and Alejandra that night, Michael.”

I opened my mouth to say something, I didn’t know what, but she interrupted me.

“I know you saw me watching, too.”

There was no point in denying it, so I didn’t. I emptied my own glass and put it aside. Hell, I thought, why beat around the bush, so I leaned forward and kissed Natalia and put my hands on her flanks. When she prolonged the kiss I moved my hands up to cup her breasts, and she purred.

When she broke the kiss I saw the feral smile was back.

“You liked knowing I was watching, didn’t you, Michael?”

“And you, Natalia? Did you like watching your daughter get laid, watching me fuck her and come in her?”

She kissed me and put her hand between my thighs.

“I got myself off while I watched you two, Michael. Does that answer your question?”

“Yes.” I began to unbutton her blouse, but she stopped me.

“Not yet, Michael. You first.”

With that she moved to kneel between my legs and unzipped my pants. I shifted a little to make it easy for her and in a moment she had me out and was doing things with her lips and tongue that pretty well ensured I wasn’t going to last very long. I didn’t, in fact, and I was so primed I must have flooded her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.