Promise
Chapter 18: Small and Scared

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Small and Scared - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

Monsieur M WAS WAITING when the ambassador arrived. The girl sat beside him, small, perhaps scared, but there was something else in her eyes that might have been defiance.

The ambassador smiled when he saw her.

“Age?”

Monsieur M looked at the ambassador but did not respond. The question was rude. It was an unspoken agreement between them there would be no embarrassing questions, nothing to cast doubt on any part of their transaction.

“She’s old enough, Mr. Ambassador.” He stroked her hair. “Old enough.”

The ambassador directed his attention to the girl.

“What is your name?”

“María Fernanda, Sr. Embajador.

“Come here.”

She rose from her chair and stood in front of the ambassador.

“Turn around, please, María Fernanda”

He found her attractive.

“Sit beside me, María Fernanda”

She sat without comment or complaint. The ambassador looked at Monsieur M.

“Yes.”

Monsieur M nodded and snapped his fingers.

“María Fernanda!” The girl jumped to her feet.

“You will go with this gentleman, do you understand?”

She nodded, her smile uncertain.

“Answer me, María Fernanda.”

The girl seemed to shrink as she hunched her shoulders and looked down.

“Yes, sir.”

“Look at me, María Fernanda!”

She raised her head and complied.

“Yes, sir.”

Rising, the ambassador extended his hand to María Fernanda and the two left, the girl small beside the ambassador, holding his hand as a daughter would with her father. Monsieur M watched them out of the room, his social smile slowly turning to a sneer as he picked up his cell phone and called for his car.

In a small room down the hall, one the ambassador knew well from earlier assignations, the girl trembled as she turned to face the ambassador, her hands clasped in front of her. She seemed about to speak, the ambassador thought, but she stood silently as he approached. He held her head in her hands and smiled.

“I won’t hurt you, María Fernanda, I promise.”

She held his eye but didn’t say anything. When he saw a tear start down her cheek he leaned forward to kiss it away.

“I won’t hurt you, I promise,” he repeated.

She lowered her gaze and shook her head without saying anything. The ambassador put his hand under her chin and raised her head once more.

“We’ll talk for a little while, María Fernanda, would you like that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.