Promise
Chapter 8: Brown Girl Dreaming

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Brown Girl Dreaming - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

WE’D BEEN DOZING TOGETHER that afternoon, exhausted after our prolonged session earlier. When I opened my eyes she was still asleep, the brown curve of her hip solid against me, against my growing erection. I heard her breathing, and below us in the courtyard the cries of kids and the slap of a soccer ball hitting the wall at the end of the garden.

Our sweat had dried in the high desert heat. When I put my nose against her hip her aroma, pungent and yet sweet, filled my nostrils. Sweat predominantly, yes, but there was just a trace element of her body lotion, the one she applied religiously, every time without fail, after her shower. She liked showers.

The sharp tang of her mixed with the flavor of my cum. I’ve sampled myself and found it uninteresting. I admit that, but sometimes in a show of solidarity it’s the right thing to do.

For now, I extended my hand to slide lightly over her hip. I can feel her muscles. They aren’t prominent, but they are firm under my fingers. She stirred at my touch and turned her head to the other side. Her legs parted slightly and I understood her message.

I ran my hand up between her shoulder blades, then back down over her hip and down her near thigh. Her legs parted a little more, and now her odor was stronger. My cock began to stiffen. I could hardly wait to put it on her, to rub it hard, and to put it in her and thrust, to rut on her. I moved my hand up toward her center but I detoured at the very last moment. I heard a “mmrph” sound when I did that and I watched her butt cheeks tense.

She wanted my hand, she wanted something, between her legs. I’m not sure she cared that much what it was. This time, when I returned I didn’t turn away, and my fingers found her wet, her pubic fur matted when I went all the way between her legs and under her. She pressed herself down on my fingers, and I slipped my thumb into her. She shivered at that and I heard an “ummph” sound this time. She pushed back against my thumb, and I began to thumb-fuck her as she became wetter, her fluids squishing at my movement.

I swung my leg over her after removing my thumb to her quiet protest. I ran my cock gently through her crease, then pressed hard against her lower back. I knew I’d come too fast this way ordinarily, but I hoped our previous lovemaking would have slowed me down enough. I thrust and fucked on her tailbone and felt her clench her butt cheeks in response.

Then it was time to move on. I lifted off enough to pull her up by her hips and slide home. Now on her hands and knees she was chuffing and grunting and pushing back against me. I could see her breasts swinging in the mirror beside the bed on the wardrobe door. I could also see my cock sliding in and out. No need for me to thrust now. I held still and let her impale herself over and over again on me. She forced herself back faster and faster until she froze and screamed, and I felt the heat and the flush and her wet on my cock.

I waited a moment, but only a moment because now I had to finish, had to have her. My hands on her hips for the first few strokes as I pulled her back hard against me on each stroke, then I pushed her forward until she was flat under me and fucked her without mercy. At the moment of climax I pulled out and splattered what little I had left all over her lower back.

When I pulled out and lay beside her she turned her head to me, her eyes open, and she smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back and loved her and never wanted to let her go.

Such is the power of dreams. I woke up sweaty and spent, my shorts and bedclothes wet. Things were better after I showered, but I still missed my nubile brown maiden priestess of fantasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.