Promise
Chapter 2: The Lawn Tennis Club

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Lawn Tennis Club - A promise is a promise. To her, to yourself, to those who depend on you. Love is the solution and the problem, we all learn that one way or another. The diplomatic life isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's better. Especially in a country with ancient albeit unusual traditions and good food. NOTES: Please check the codes before you read. There is MM, oral, here and there (marked at beginning of relevant chapters). There are 25+ chapters, and will post in about six segments.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult  

IT WAS THE CUSTOM to play tennis during the siesta, even if here in the capital there wasn’t much of a siesta for anyone. But for those who were in charge of their own schedules, and Monsieur M was certainly one of those, except in the hottest months the siesta was a good time for tennis during the week as well as on the weekends.

When I rolled up to the Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon, step aside, that was really its name, on that Saturday afternoon a valet took charge of my vehicle and I carried my gear into the club. A director of the club as well as a member, Monsieur M’s name got me attended to immediately. I found him and his wife and a young woman at a table under the trees outside the club bar. Monsieur M stood when I arrived and extended his hand.

“Ah, my young friend, welcome.”

“Thank you so much for inviting me, Monsieur M. It is my pleasure.”

I turned to the women. Monsieur M did the courtesies.

“My wife, Natalia, and my daughter, Alejandra.”

I extended my hand to each woman. In this culture it was common and expected for men and women to greet each other with a handshake. Depending on the circumstances, with an embrace as well.

“Perhaps you and Alejandra would like to play a few games to warm up?”

“I’d love to. Alejandra?”

She smiled. There was something hidden in that smile.

“Yes.”

Three games later, I’d had it, literally. I made it to deuce with her exactly once. The scores were brutal. When it was over I dragged myself to the net to shake hands with Alejandra, who seemed to have barely worked up a sweat despite the afternoon heat.

We each grabbed a bottle of water as we walked back to her parents’ table.

“So, you’ve played a lot, Alejandra?”

“Yeah. Some.”

That turned out to be the understatement of the year. I laughed, even if it was kind of a rueful laugh.

“Some? You’ve got to be kidding. That was incredible.”

Despite my many other faults, failing to recognize another’s talent has never been one of them. Beaten by a girl? There’s no shame if she won fair and square.

We arrived at the table to her grinning parents. Her mother and father each embraced Alejandra. Monsieur M shook my hand.

“Well, what do you think?”

I wondered a little if he was serious.

“Alejandra is a superb player.”

At this her mother snickered, which I thought was a little rude. Alejandra pushed her father.

“Daddy, stop it. Tell him.”

“Alejandra has been nationally ranked since she was twelve years old. At eighteen she was ranked first in her age group.” He looked at her fondly. “She’s beaten me since she was fourteen years old, and her mother since she was sixteen.”

I couldn’t stop my laughter.

“Then I’m proud to be in such company.” I stood and gave Alejandra a little bow. “Congratulations, Alejandra.”

I turned to Monsieur M.

“It is an honor to be beaten by your daughter, Monsieur M. Thank you, and thank you, Mme Natalia.”

I sat back down, and Monsieur M motioned to the waiter to bring menus for a late lunch.

Despite being nowhere near the coast the capital city was mad for seafood, fish and shellfish. Save for one disastrous lunch not long after I’d arrived, when I foolishly ordered mussels that turned out to be bad and spent the next twenty-four hours puking my guts out, I’d never had a bad piece of fish or shellfish.

The red snapper was superb, and after a glass or two of white wine I knew I wasn’t going anywhere for at least a couple of hours. Nor was anyone else, except for Monsieur M After only one course he rose and excused himself.

“No, no, stay. Stay,” he said when I rose to leave as well. “Please.”

It wasn’t hard to agree, and I sat back down. Alejandra looked pleased, at least that’s the way I interpreted her smile. Mme Natalia seemed to be happy as well. I should have known the questions Monsieur M had asked me were only the beginning. With Alejandra alternately looking interested or bored or embarrassed, Mme Natalia methodically took me through my family history.

She put all of the security clearance interviewers I’d ever had to shame. Ethnic background, who were my grandparents, what kind of work did my grandparents, all four of them, do, what about my parents. How many brothers and sisters did I have (one of the former and two of the latter, if it matters).

“So, Michael, you must be pretty popular with the girls, no?”

Her smile was warm but the interrogator was right there.

“Mama, please!” Alejandra reddened as she put her hand on her mother’s forearm. “That’s not fair!”

Mme Natalia smiled at her daughter. “You silly girl” is what I saw in that glance, although she hadn’t said anything aloud.

“It’s OK, Alejandra.”

“I like girls, Mme Natalia.” I wasn’t really sure how to go on with this or how much detail did she want. “I’ve dated ever since I was a teenager.”

“Yes?” Clearly Mme Natalia expected more detail.

“I’ve never been engaged, if that’s what you’re asking.”

My turn to smile in what I hoped was a reassuring fashion.

“I’ve met some really nice girls.” This was totally inane, but I didn’t exactly know how to get out of it. Then I realized what she was really asking. Sharp one, I am. Rising hotshot diplomat.

“I’m not in a relationship now. It’s hard to maintain one long-distance, even today, I think you’ll agree.” Mme Natalia didn’t respond. “I’ve met many people I like here, I can tell you that, and I’ve been privileged to escort a number of young women.”

I needed to put this nonsense away, and fast.

“So I’m happy to be here and happy to meet new people, especially this afternoon.”

I was careful to look directly at Mme Natalia and at Alejandra. They both smiled.

Mme Natalia stood up. I rose with her, of course.

“No need to go. Stay, if you like, as long as you wish.”

I looked at Alejandra. Her smile said, “Stay.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.