The Advert - Cover

The Advert

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After getting bored with being polite an advertisement is posted for rough anonymous sexual encounters

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Niece   Aunt   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Surprise, Surprise

This story stands on it’s own, but is the second installment of The Advert.

I had just sat down in a local restaurant after receiving another email response to an advertisement I had placed on an adult web site. The adult website was a lot like face book, but adult themed. I had put on my profile that I was looking for playmates, friends with benefits or a long term relationship. I tried making friends but after months I was getting tired of trying to be polite. The advert I placed was for rough anonymous sex.

I had just finished meeting the first person to respond to the Ad, my cock still shrinking. She had been fun and I told her I would be open to another romp. I emailed my phone number in the email reply, and I drank a cup of coffee. Soon I was texting back and forth setting up a location. I texted the name of the restaurant I was at, and asked if was close enough. The text reply was yes and what about a place to actually fuck. I texted back that I would be at the motel across from the restaurant.

The text I received next was a question I had not gave much thought to. I was asked if the sex or orientation of the respondent mattered. I answered, as long as YOU want to GET fucked, then I was ok with that, being I am a bisexual top-dominant. The next text was as surprising to me as the last, as it asked if a couple would be acceptable. I answered the more the better.

We agreed to meet an hour from now as they were coming a ways. I went across the street and got a room. I texted the room number and then took a shower. It wasn’t long before I heard a knock on the door, I went and opened the door. Standing there was a male-female normal looking couple, or so I thought. I stepped aside and they went directly to the bed disrobing as they went. They looked like a typical young married couple. I thought ok they just wanted a Unicorn, which they did. They were very direct going straight to the bed, not wasting any time with small talk.

They were naked all ready and as I was taking my clothes off I noticed the females’ body was very attractive, but thinner than I would like. Her breasts were large for her frame and a cute little ass. As she turned I scanned her farther I noticed a cock. Wait ... a cock, on that body ... a t-girl Doh! The questioning texts made sense now. I had often dreamed of such a couple but had never really thought I would have the opportunity. Today was really turning into my lucky day.

They took a position on the bed, David, the guy slid behind Jessica as she lay on her side and raised her leg up to her breast. He slid his thin but longer than average cock in her ass. I watched for a moment, then I realized they had had positioned themselves so I could take his ass. They either had done this before or gave it a lot of thought. I stepped to the edge of the bed and put a condom on and pushed my cock in his asshole. I was surprised by how easily my cock went in his ass. I watched as he fucked her and I fucked him. We established a nice rhythm not furious but with a forceful push, slamming our cocks hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.