You Will Submit - Cover

You Will Submit

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Man finally puts the pieces of the puzzle of life together well enough to be able to get all the pussy he wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Romantic   Group Sex   Sex Toys  

I was really enjoying the feeling of power from learning about my new powers. Duh!

They extended far beyond the opportunity to bed a wider range of females. Wider range? Hell! One is wider than none and a bunch is much, much wider. I now had access to a lot more women than I had any possibility of servicing properly. Luckily, they did not come with any obligation. They only served to improve my quality of life.

On top of the addition to my sexual opportunities, I had discovered a possible link to restoration and expansion of a long lost love. There had been two women in my life I had truly loved. One of them I had married but could not hold onto, the other I had never even kissed (Heike). A third woman who had been an integral part of my life for decades I would place in the infatuation category because I can’t say that I ever truly loved her, although I was completely obsessed with her. We never married, but were lovers over many years.

Ah! Women! How I love them!

Now I was learning that I did not have to accept the scraps that women had previously thrown my way. Now, when a beautiful woman sensed that she had my attention and began using the normal tricks, such as almost revealing some secret part of her anatomy or any other of the thousands of tricks they use to master us, I could use my power to shift the balance.

A woman sitting across from me, moving her legs to put one over the other, then changing legs, learned that now she hesitated just long enough to allow me to see what she would normally have hidden.

A woman with a low cut blouse who would normally bend over not quite far enough to show me what I wanted to see, now found herself allowing me full visual access to her charms.

Jasmine and Valerie were keeping me satiated, with occasional visits from Dana, who was still anxious to expand her knowledge.

“Darling?”, Jasmine asked as she toyed with the hair on the back of my neck, (God, I love that) “Have you given any thought to setting up a harem?”

No, actually, I had not. This was all very new to me and it was still unclear how the possibility of getting together with Heike would change the equation. She was so important to me that I would very willingly forsake all others, as it says in the vows.

“Why do you ask?”

“Sooner or later, my husband will realize that I am not coming back to him until he finds a way to pay you does so. Valerie needs to find someone from her own generation. Dana is too young for anything beyond educational exercises and it is not clear whether Heike will be able to rearrange her life as you wish. You need a more steady supply of slaves. What if you don’t feel in the mood to go out some day and you need some loving with no one to help you?”

“Oh, you mean returning to the way I have lived for most of my life?”

“Did you like it that way?”

“Hell no! Ok, I see what you mean. Do you have any suggestions?”

“It just so happens that I do. Maria, from across the street and her daughter Teresa need some good loving. Why don’t you call them to come to you?”

Why not, indeed? Maria was a voluptuous knockout, with large, firm breasts that reached for the sky. Just the way I like them. Teresa was a dusky beauty, just learning to swing her weight.

They showed up at my door within five minutes of my summons.

“How may we be of assistance, Master?”

That was a good start. “You can start by removing your clothes, then helping me out of mine.”

“Oh, Master! Such a large weapon! Please allow me to properly prepare Teresa. This will be her first time.”

I gave her all the time she needed. She had Teresa lie by my side and hold my Jolly Roger while she instructed her in the proper technique for extracting the secret sauce. She showed her virgin daughter how to excite me and how to slow me down, with the aim of causing me to almost reach a sequence of increasingly higher goals as she toyed with my swollen pride.

“Caress it gently, my Dove. Hold it against your cheek and tickle his balls very lightly. Nurse on it the way you nursed on my swollen nipples when you were a baby. Here, nurse on them a little, now, to remind you of the wonderful feelings it caused us both to enjoy.”

Teresa was an apt student and responded with alacrity to her mother’s offer of helping her learn the art of love.

“Hold the head in your mouth and lick very slowly around the edges. Imagine that head penetrating your tiny pussy and filling you with oceans of baby-making cream. Don’t you wish you had a baby of your own?”

Teresa’s teenage body quivered at the images her mother’s words aroused in her mind. “Unh huh”, she mumbled around the head of my cock, still lodged behind her pearly teeth.

“Put your fingers in your pussy. Feel how it is starting to become juicy. Feed your fingers to our master and allow him to taste your sweet juices. Put your fingers in my pussy then let our master taste my juices and you taste them as well.”

Teresa was nearly faint with the heady emotions her mother’s words were arousing, as well as the exotic tastes and scent of the juices she scooped from her own pussy and her mother’s. It had never occurred to her to imagine that such activities existed, but she would now cherish them forever more.

“Now let’s move around to allow me to lie under our master. I will push my boobies together, allowing him a substitute pussy to fuck. You lie beside me and put your head on my chest, allowing his cock to enter your mouth each time it extends above my boobies. Always drag your tongue along the underside of his cock as he withdraws and allow your saliva to drool along with it to lubricate the passage.”

Luckily, my age, experience and recent activity allowed me to enjoy this teaching experience without bringing it to a premature conclusion.

“Now let Master lie back and you can sit on his face so he can lubricate your pussy with his tongue while I lubricate him. We want both of you to be very wet when he rips your childhood away, making you a woman. Are you ready for that?”

“Yes, Mama, yes! I am burning with fever to feel the hot poker of Master’s manhood filling my internal spaces with the boiling cream that makes babies.”

“Turn to face me, my Dove, so that I may instruct you on the proper manner in which you will kiss our master.”

“Mama! Your tongue tastes sweet!”

“Yes, Teresita. So does yours. Does Master’s tongue fill you with expectation and hope?”

“Oh, yes, Mama! May I be allowed to have it enter my body now?”

While they changed places, I thanked my lucky stars for this opportunity. Teresa followed her mother’s instructions and first sat with her legs clamping my cock between her youthful thighs. Maria held my cock against her daughter’s clit while she rocked back and forth, increasing Teresa’s arousal to a fever pitch.

“Now, my dear Paloma!” Maria caused Teresa to lift her hips just far enough, then pushed my cock back a bit and Teresa sat down all the way, in one movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.