You Will Submit - Cover

You Will Submit

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Man finally puts the pieces of the puzzle of life together well enough to be able to get all the pussy he wants.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Romantic   Group Sex   Sex Toys  

Dana stayed with me a couple of nights and I made sure that she was treated in the most respectful and considerate manner possible. I tried not to deny her curiosity in any way, for fear of traumatizing her.

Her mother returned on the third day. I challenged her. “You did not have to go away, at all. Did you?”

“No, Master. Please forgive me. Dana had pestered me without stop, to know why I was visiting you. I thought the best solution was to allow her to be my replacement long enough to satisfy her quest for knowledge. I trusted you to be gentle with her and to respect her innocence.”

“I did do that, my love. How did she seem when she returned home?”

“She seemed very content and much better able to manage her experiences as she grows older. Now she knows that she can come to me or you when she needs an answer, rather than putting herself at the mercy of boys her age, who may know nothing more than a desire to penetrate her.”

“Come to my bed and let us explore that ‘penetration’ question you raised. My own experiences have not been very penetrating the last couple of days, although I must admit that my emotions flowed freely on several occasions.”

“Did Dana give lip service to her ideas?”

“She certainly did, and quite admirably, I might add. She has a great future along those lines.”

Changing the subject while she was changing the sheets, she asked, “Master, are you aware that your power extends beyond those you can see?”

Her comment astounded me. The possibility had never crossed my mind. Hell, the possibility that I could control women in my presence had never crossed my mind until a few days ago. “How far do you think I could reach?”

“Have you not held mental conversations with the friend you left behind in Germany?”

“How could you possibly know that? Most of the time I was imagining those conversations I was many thousands of miles from her and from you.”

“Distance has no meaning for mental communications. We hear all. Many women heard your conversations with Heike because they were so loud. Many of us wished that we could have been the woman you cared for so deeply.”

“I always thought I was merely deceiving myself when I could hear her replying to my thoughts.”

“No. She missed you as much as you missed her. You have come to understand that the reason she did not return to America with you was because you answered her most important question in the wrong manner?”

“It slowly dawned on me that what I thought was a casual question from her was perhaps the most important question I would ever be asked. Although I might have given the same answer had I been more aware, at least it could have come out in a discussion instead of as a complete rejection.”

“That was when she asked if you thought you would ever want more children, wasn’t it?”

“How could you possibly know all this?”

“Because she is repeating it to me at this moment. If you will listen, you can hear her.”

It was still so hard for me to accept the possibility that these things were truly happening and that it wasn’t all a bunch of hooey my fevered imagination fed me when I was feeling unloved. I listened.

<Unloved? I’ll give you unloved. You have no idea how much I loved you.>

<Heike? Is that you?>

<Of course it is me. Don’t you remember what I told you in the night club?>

<I remember, but failed to understand because of the noise. I thought you had told me that you would never accept me as a true friend.>

<No, you idiot. I was telling you that I would never forget you. I wanted children so desperately and you had told me you did not, so I had to let you go, even though I wanted so much for you to stay and be the father of my children.>

<If I had only understood.>

<It is far too late now to do anything about it. At least I have a beautiful son and daughter. You might have given them to me, as well, but I couldn’t count on it.>

<Are you happy now?>

<No. Both of my children have their own lives now and Pieter has moved on to another woman. All I have now is my work.>

<Some time ago, I imagined that I heard you asking me to stop contacting you. Was that correct?>

<Yes. It was too painful at the time, but I have come through that phase now. It is good to hear from you.>

<Does it bother you that I am making love to another woman as we speak?>

<Why should it? Are you excluding me? Would you deny me the opportunity to join you if I were there?>

<Of course not. Does this mean that you might join me, at some point?”

<I will consider it. Perhaps I will come for a visit. Would that please you?>

<When did you begin asking silly questions? Would you prefer that I stop exploring my new-found abilities?>

<Now it is my turn to ask when you started asking stupid question. Why should I mind if you find pleasure? Love is not diminished by sharing. Sex organs don’t wear out. Only loss of trust and respect matter. After more than twenty years, your loyalty to me is unquestioned.>

<Then you won’t mind if I continue enjoying my recent activities?>

<No. Enjoy away. The woman who is giving you comfort as we speak is waiting for us to complete our mental reunion so she can provide you with a pleasant surprise.>

<I am so pleased to know that you are not forever lost to me, my love.>

<And I, as well. Now go see what your surprise will be.>

I felt the link dim and turned my head to look into the sparkling eyes of the woman I held in my arms. “I thought all women were jealous beings who were incapable of sharing a man.”

“You are learning many things lately, Grasshopper. Are you ready to try a new experience?”

“Why not? Everything I have done lately has been new and tremendously exciting and pleasant. What do you have for me now?”

“You know that girl who lives next door?”

“Yes, but I haven’t seen her lately, not since the weather got cooler.”

“You know the one I mean, don’t you? The one you sneaked peeks at when you thought no one was looking. The one you used to fantasize about fucking while you jerked on that big piece of meat that you like to think of as gigantic?”

“Now you are toying with me.”

“Why not tell her to come over?”

“What, now?”

“Of course.”

“Right now, while we are still making love?”

“Wouldn’t you enjoy a little threesome, Master?”

I don’t know about you, dear reader, but that thought struck me as being very interesting. “Ok. Here goes.” <Girl next door, come to me at once.>

“Ask her to bring her strap-on.”

“She has a strap-on? How old is she?”

“Old enough to master the use of a strap-on.”

“But who would she use it on?”

“Well, duh! The person wearing the strap-on gets to fuck whatever hole they wish to rip. Sure you still want to invite her?”

“Maybe I will use it to do you both at once or to fulfill your DP fantasies with a single person. What do you think about that?”

“I think she should get her pretty little ass over here as soon as possible, wearing the strap-on.”

“Aren’t you afraid that someone will see her?”

“The women are well aware of what is happening and the men will appreciate seeing her, but will write it off as a hallucination.”

Our dialog was interrupted by the arrival of the next door nymphet, who did, indeed, have a large appendage hanging from her crotch. The color indicated that it was not something she was born with. The wicked grin she wore as she slathered some sort of grease on it made me a trifle uneasy when combined with the fact that she seemed to be focused on my butt. What the hell? It was near enough to a sandwich fantasy I had long cherished, without the need to cross another line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.