How I Met My Wife, and Her Mom
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Billy.Name99

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of how I met my big-titted ginger wife and her Hippie mom.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   School   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism  

This is a long story, but it is necessary for you to understand how I came to live like this. It all started when I met my wife.

My wife Cheri had a very unusual life.

First, she was blessed (and cursed) by an early and extremely enthusiastic visit from the puberty fairy. A few months before her eleventh birthday, she began to develop. She developed a lot, and very quickly.

In just over a year, she grew three inches taller and gained thirty five pounds, with a good portion of that going straight to her chest. Her bust went from 22 AA to 34 C, and her hips had rounded out to thirty two inches. This would have been fine for a high school senior, but for a sixth grader, it was trouble.

Her voluptuous curves made her a target. The boys, including some of the more perverted teachers, wanted to use her, and the girls ns some of the teachers were insecure and jealous of her figure.

Boys constantly drooled over her and made rude comments in the lunch hall, which escalated to trying to grope her tits between classes, and bragging about how they’d ‘gone all the way’ with her. The girls also treated her like shit, complete with name calling, fat jokes, and accusations of being a slut and a whore.

Fortunately, her mother was very supportive.

Cheri’s mother had gone through the same thing when she was a young girl. She looked more like Cheri’s sister than her mom. I didn’t know her exact age, but I know she was young when Cheri was born.

This brings us to the second factor. Cheri’s mom had raised her by herself. Cheri’s father, Patrick, had died in South America when she was only seven. He was a trauma medic with Doctors Without Borders. He was killed when the truck he was driving was swept off the road by a mudslide in a Peru.

Her mom was a Hippie. Not an actual 1960s flowerchild, but that is the only word that describes her. In 1976, at the age of thirteen, Debra Alice Thorne had an epiphany after hearing her parents discussing who she should marry and decided to “drop out” of society. She ran away to San Francisco and changed her name to Flower.

She sold pot for a couple of months and used some of the money to get a well-made fake ID and got a job as a candy striper at the hospital. A month before her fourteenth birthday, she met Patrick who was studying medicine at SFU, and started dating him. She gave birth to Cheri six months after the wedding. Her fifteenth birthday came three months after Cheri was born.

Flower Thorne wore flowing skirts that tended to flare open as she walked and peasant blouses that barely contained her heavy chest. She wore her hair long and loose, and topped it all off with turquoise jewelry and love-beads.

She stayed barefoot most of the time and considered sneakers to be formal footwear. She was easy going, laid back, and very open minded. She was also passionate about civil liberties.

She held a law degree and worked as a legal advisor for a variety of non-profit groups. She and her husband spent their twenties protesting wars and evil corporations, getting stoned out of their minds, and fucking anyone and everyone they wanted.

She was a nudist at home and had a few “special friends” that stopped in, often staying for a night or a week. Flower never said anything negative about Cheri’s weight or her size, teaching her to accept her body and love herself. She also taught her not to settle for the first guy that paid any attention to her. Flower also taught self-defense classes at the local Women’s shelter, and had taught Cheri how to throw a mean left hook, and how to knock a guy’s balls up into his throat if he didn’t take ‘No’ for an answer.

Cheri had told me that her parents would take her to spend a few weeks every summer at a Family Nudist/Naturist resort ever since she was a baby. She’d only had to fight off one guy when she was twelve. She kicked his balls up into his throat and her mom and couple of her friends heard the commotion. The creep, a thirty year old cokehead that had sneaked into the resort, wound up in the hospital after “falling into a ravine after trying to escape” while they waited for the police to arrive.

When we met, I was sixteen and a sophomore at my school. I was one of the ‘Goth Punks’. I read Poe, Gibson, Shelly, and Lovecraft while listening to The Cure, Siouxsie, Bauhaus and The Damned. I wore black combat boots, black pants, black shirts, and a silver pentagram. The church types thought I was a Satanist. My mom was single- more fuel for the rumor mill, and didn’t take any shit from the faculty about my clothes, mainly because she hated the interruption to her work schedule. She was climbing the ladder at her job; an Investment Banking firm that will remain nameless.

I met Cheri a few days after she’d passed her fourteenth birthday. During the first week of the semester, I had volunteered as a student tutor. I needed the extra activities to look good on my college apps. I specialized in English and Literature. Six weeks into the semester, Cheri signed up for study sessions, and had watched the request sitting ignored for a week before I decided to take her request.

Apparently, the rumor mill had followed her from middle school and none of the other volunteers wanted to associate with her due to her (unearned) rep as the school bicycle.

I didn’t give a shit. My friends were the outcasts in the school anyway, and we were too busy dancing, reading, and writing dark poetry to pay much attention to the high school rumor mill. All I saw was a request for help that was being ignored.

When the other tutors found out that I’d accepted her request, they gave me ‘the lowdown’ on Cheri: bullshit rumors, rude jokes, and outrageous stories that sounded like they came out of Penthouse. They also threw in lots of suggestions on the quickest way to get into her panties. I ignored them. I figured that that it was a load of crap, like all the other gossip I’d ever heard.

We met in the lunch room for our first appointment. I sat waiting at a small table when I heard a sexy contralto voice call my name.

“Morgan? Are you Morgan Caldwell?

My jaw nearly broke the table when I first saw her. She was fucking gorgeous! I immediately twigged to the reasons for the rumors about her. She was high school freshman with a body that a porn star would envy! She was wearing a black men’s shirt that barely contained her generous chest, a dark grey skirt, dark green tights, and Doc Martin saddle shoes. Her hair was a mass of copper colored curls that kept falling into her eyes, which were a hypnotic jade green. I almost lost myself staring into them.

I managed to get control of my speech center after a really awkward delay.

“Y-yes. I’m Morgan.” I managed to croak. I stood up and offered my hand.

“You’re Cheri Thorne, right?”

She looked a little surprised at me for some reason, but I ignored it. I was used to getting odd looks too. My mom’s family is Romanian. She claims we have Gypsy blood, but can’t prove it. My father is ‘Black’ Irish. My eyes are dark brown, my hair is black and I wear it long. My paleness makes people stare. My ears are pierced, and I’ve been compared to Dracula too many times to remember.

We only had about forty five minutes to talk, but it felt like it was only five. She had me laughing before I knew it. In addition to her gorgeous face and body, she was also very smart, and got most of the literary references I made, and dropped a few of her own. She seemed to have the subject down cold.

“So...” I said, realizing we had spent half an hour talking about everything except her tutoring request. “Why do you need tutoring in English? I can tell that you get the material, and you should be way ahead of anybody in the class from what I can tell. What do you need from me?”

She smirked at me before answering. This led me to hope she’d need all kinds of things, most of which had nothing to do with English.

“I can’t write.” She sighed. “I mean I can write, obviously, but I keep failing my essays and creative writing projects. I can read and comprehend, I can discuss a book, a poem, or an essay. I can infer the meanings and theme in a play. I can psychoanalyze Walter Middy, Hamlet, or Batman, but I can’t write a good story or essay to save my life, and Chaney (the teacher) is not pleased. I’m getting a C minus in the class.”

I wasn’t surprised. Writing was a weak point for a lot of people.

“Well, let’s take a look at your stuff and maybe I can help. We can meet after school and go over your stuff. Did you want to meet at the libr-?”

I was cut off as the bell rang, letting us know we had five minutes to get to class.

“Sounds good!” she said, gathering her things. “How about Friday? Oh, but not at the library. We can meet at my house, four o’clock. Here’s my address.” She handed me a card.

That Friday, classes seemed to drag on forever. I had zero interest in anything the teachers were saying. The final bell rang at three, and I stuffed my books into my bag and bolted for the parking lot.

When I arrived, I found myself parked in front of a 1950s tract house. There were flowers and herbs taking up most of the yard, and they looked more like wild plants than a manicured garden. Cheri came to the door in her usual oversized shirt and an ankle length skirt. Even under her loose baggy clothes, it was impossible to hide her luscious curves.

“Come on in.” She said and I followed her through the door. The house was cluttered with books and magazines, and there were framed movie posters and several paintings on every wall, along with photos of friends and family. A huge mandala painting occupied most of the wall behind the couch. I noticed an old but expensive stereo system between bookcases that were crammed with old vinyl records, cassettes and CDs. I think I even spotted a few 8-Tracks scattered in the collection. A bead curtain hung at the hallway, and I noticed the lingering smell of patchouli, incense, and pot smoke.

That first day, we spent three hours going over her papers and showing her how to improve her writing. She was good at the technical parts, her spelling and grammar were fine, but her papers were boring. I gave her some suggestions and pointers, as well as a few writing prompts to sharpen her skills at improvisation.

We set up a schedule. I spent two or three hours at her place after school every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I had been very interested in her from the day we met, and after the first week, I found myself fantasizing about her almost constantly.

Spending time with her became delightfully difficult over the next few months as I found myself increasingly attracted to her.

I noticed that she sat a little closer to me each day, and she seemed to be more relaxed with me as the semester progressed. We spent as much time talking and joking as we did studying. She also had a habit of leaning close to me and pressing her breasts against my arm and shoulder when I went over a passage, or pointed out a possible change of phrasing. I was getting beautiful views down her top as buttons seemed to magically undo themselves, and she never seemed to mind that her knee would touch mine when we sat at her kitchen table. I would help her with her writing, while trying not to lose my cool as I admired her wonderful form. After the session, I’d head home and take a shower and jack two or three loads down the drain as fantasies of her danced in my mind.

This was our pattern for the rest of the semester, until her final project.

We were working on a short story. It was an important project, and if she passed it, it would bring her grade up to an A for the class. She had gone to get a drink from the kitchen while I was proof reading her latest draft.

“This section here needs some work.” I said as she walked away.

“Let me see.” She said as she stepped behind me to read over my shoulder.

I pointed to the paragraph in question. “This sentence right here needs some changes.”

“What do you mean?” she asked, frowning.

“It’s boring.”

She tilted her head and gave me a raised eyebrow.

“Go on...”

“All right, look at this line here, instead of saying ‘He was very tired from work’ try ‘He was exhausted after hours of hard labor’, or ‘He was bone weary from hours at the construction site’. Strong descriptors make it more alive.”

“Hmm, I think I see what you mean. Let’s see...” She said.

She leaned closer, and I felt her soft, heavy breast press against my shoulder. My dick began to swell immediately, pressing against my zipper. She pointed to another paragraph.

“What about this one here?” she asked ‘Jane was ‘thrilled’ to see him as he climbed out of his truck’ instead of just ‘happy’. Does that work?”

My breath caught in my throat, and it took a few seconds to answer.

“Ah- Yes, that’s exactly what I mean.” I croaked.

“Did you need some water or something?” she asked. I could swear she was laughing at me.

I’m alright, but thank you,” I answered.

“Well, I do need some more. I’ll be right back. She stood up, and stepped toward the kitchen. I gave a mental sigh of relief and disappointment.

“I just thought of something.” She said as she came back and set her glass on the table.

She stepped directly behind me and leaned forward to reach for the pages I’d set aside. As she leaned in, I felt her breasts press against my shoulders. She stretched forward, but couldn’t quite reach the page. She pressed further, and I felt her hair against my cheek. I started to move aside.

“Oh you don’t need to move.” She said, and shifted to the side, dragging her breasts across the back of my neck and shoulders. She leaned in again, but this time her cleavage was right next to my cheek, all I had to was turn my head and my face would have been buried between her incredible breasts. I took a deep calming breath. I wanted this girl like no other that I’d even met!

I ached to grab her and nuzzle my face in her neck. I longed to kiss her beautiful breasts! I press my face into her beautiful breasts, to strip her clothes from her body and drag her to the couch! I needed to taste her and feel her and fuck her until we couldn’t move!

But I didn’t.

I liked her. I mean really liked her, and I did not want to push things and find out that that she actually had no interest in me.

She grabbed the papers and returned to her chair. Only this time she scooted closer to me and let her knee brush against mine as we went over the passages she wanted to review.

“Aha! here it is.” She said, pointing at the page. “See? This paragraph here doesn’t need this line at all!” she set the page in front of me and began going over the section. My dick was getting harder than steel, and I was barely listening, just giving the occasional affirmative nod, or one word answers at the right time. I could fell a wet spot forming in my briefs.

I nearly lost it when I felt her hand on my leg as she leaned over to point out a particular sentence. She was talking, but I had no idea what she was saying.

She rubbed her hand down my thigh to my knee before moving back up my leg. ‘I think I need to redo this section here as well.” She said, and leaned closer. I felt her boobs press against my arm as she gently squeezed my leg, inches away from my aching cock.

That was it. I had to release some pressure!

“Hold that thought please, nature calls!” I said, interrupting her words. I stood up and carefully turned way, hoping she didn’t notice the bulge in my pants. I heard her trying to stifle a laugh as I bolted to the bathroom and locked the door.

I dropped trou and yanked my aching dick free. I was so hard it actually hurt! The head of my dick was almost purple as I closed my eyes and stroked my cock as I remembered how wonderful she felt against me. I could still smell her perfume on my shirt, and I imagined how she would feel in my arms, pressing herself against me, mashing her big boobs to my chest.

I remembered how her hand felt on my thigh, and that drove me over the edge! I let out a groan of pleasure and exquisite relief as I spurted. My orgasm came fast, way faster than it did in my nightly spank sessions. It seemed to last forever, and I managed not to groan out loud as I hosed the sink with baby cream!

I opened my eyes to see that I’d made a huge mess in the sink. I was glad I managed to get most of it into the basin, but there were spatters on the faucet, the counter, the soap dish, and even a few spatters on the mirror! I took a moment to collect myself and clean up, rinsing my load down the drain and grabbing a wad of toilet paper to wipe up any stray spatters of cum before tossing the wad into the toilet and flushing it away. I washed my hands and splashed cold water on my face to cool down.

I took another minute to let my breathing go back to normal before walking back out to the kitchen table. I regained my composure and headed back to the kitchen.

“I thought you’d fallen in.” she smirked as I returned.

“Well, I’d have found my way out eventually.” I answered.

She laughed, and I couldn’t help watching as her chest jiggled. I noticed that yet another button had somehow slipped open, allowing the edge of her bra to peek out of her top. I found myself staring again. After a second, I realized I was gawking and shook my head to regain focus and looked at her eyes.

Cheri just smiled.

“I think we’re finished with writing today.” she said, shuffling the pages together and setting them aside.

“Okay.” I answered.

I was disappointed. We’d only been working for an hour, and she was cutting our session short. I figured I’d blown my chance, but I was not about to show it.

“I guess I’ll just get my”-

“Why don’t you go into the living room while I hit the bathroom and get us a couple of beers from the fridge.” She said. “It’s four thirty. My mom isn’t due until around seven, and I know your mom works late, even on Friday. We can just hang out for a while.”

I felt my heart start beating gain. “That sounds great!” I said, trying not to grin like a complete idiot. I managed to look relaxed and calm as I went to the living room and took a seat on the couch. In my mind I was screaming “WAHOO! OH HELL YES!” at the top of my voice!

I sat and waited, taking a good look at the living room. I made a decision then. I was going to ask out for dinner! I had no clue that she already had plans for us.

I stood up and looked over the bookcase that dominated the wall, scanning the title. There was a ton of sci-fi and fantasy, as well as shelf after shelf of psychology texts, self-help books, eastern religions, and books on weird shit like crystal healing, UFOs, ghosts, reincarnation, Atlantis, Bigfoot, and regression therapy.

I had started to wonder what she was up to when I heard the refrigerator open and close, followed by the clinking of bottle caps hitting the counter.

I turned as she came into the living room, and I was struck dumb. She had lost the baggy button-down shirt and skirt, and replaced them with an old, threadbare, v-neck t-shirt that was so worn I could easily see her thick nipples and wide, pink areolae, and a short, denim skirt that barely covered her magnificent butt.

I admit I stared. I was captivated by her beautiful thighs, soft, rounded belly and of course, her amazing chest. I was proud that I didn’t drool before I forced myself to look at the two jumbo sized brown bottles she was holding right in front of her tits.

“Here ya go.” She said, handing me one.

“Those are bigger than any I’ve ever seen.” She frowned and looked down.

Oh shit! I thought.

“Um, the bottles, I mean!”

‘Oh yeah, that was so very smooth.’ I thought, cringing.

She glanced down again and smiled. “This is home-brew. One of my mom’s friends brews it in her basement. I hope you like dark beer; we were out of the IPA.”

“I’ve haven’t had anything besides the stuff that comes in cans, so this will be a new experience for me.” I said, taking the bottle.

“I also like new experiences.” She answered, looking directly into my eyes. She smiled and I suddenly had a swarm of butterflies on my stomach.

She raised her bottle. “To new experiences!”

I raised mine and was happy to see that my hand was steady. Her eyes stayed on mine as we drank. The beer was beyond any brew I had even tasted. There were layers of flavor- dark chocolate, vanilla, coffee, and a bit of caramel.

“You’ve ruined me! I’ll never drink canned beer again!” I said, grinning.

She laughed.

“That’s two things I like about you, Morgan. You don’t hide your delight in things and you’re not afraid to admit that a woman can ruin you!” she said, laughing.

That line made me start thinking about the many ways I’d love to be ruined by her, and I felt my cock stir in my jeans again.

She moved to the couch and sat down. I was still processing that when she patted the cushion next to her. “You look like you are having thoughts.” She patted the cushion next to her. “Come and sit with me.”

I moved to the couch and sat down, placing my beer on the table.

Cheri looked at me and smiled again. I liked seeing her smile like that.

“This is nice.” I said.” I wanted to just hang out with you for a long time.”

“Me too. I loved working with you this year. I love how you were so patient, and that you encouraged me.

You helped me more that Mr. Chaney ever did. I really needed a good grade in that class. I know I’ll pass now. Chaney agreed to let me rewrite my last three essays for full credit, and I know my story will get an A.”

She grabbed her beer and took a long pull.

“I am just glad I got be with you.” I answered. “Being able to help with you was the icing on the cake!”

I took another pull from my own brew. It was a lot stronger than I was used to, but I could get used to this.

“I’m actually getting a buzz from this.” I said, holding up the bottle. “This is great stuff!”

“Yeah, Auntie Hazel makes all her beer strong.”

“Auntie Hazel?”

“Mom’s friend. They’ve known each other forever. I think they started hanging out after they met at some big political rally way back when.”

“That’s pretty cool, actually.” I said

“Yeah, it is.” She agreed. “To Auntie Hazel!” she said holding up her bottle.

I held up my own. “To Auntie Hazel!” We clinked bottlenecks and drained the last of the brew.

We set the bottles on the table.

She turned and regarded me seriously, her green eyes boring into mine.

“Morgan, do you know what the best part of this year was for me?”

I shook my head.

“You treated me like a real person. You didn’t leer at my tits or try to feel me up. You surprised me! I knew you weren’t gay, I know about the girl you dated last year, the one that looked like Fairuza Balk in that witch movie.”

“Drusilla, and yes, that is her real name.” I said.

She smiled. “I was gonna ask...”

“I saw you watching me.” She continued. “I saw how you would shift in your chair and ‘adjust’ yourself when you thought I wasn’t looking.”

I felt my face get warm. “I- um I wasn’t-

“Oh yes you were. It’s okay. I’m flattered!”

“I also know you weren’t just taking a piss earlier. And that’s also flattering.” She said.

“I was hoping to get a reaction from you today, and I did.”

I found my voice. “Yes. Yes you did!”

She grinned. Her hand rose and she began racing the neckline of her shirt. I watched her fingers for a moment before forcing my eyes back to her face.

“I loved watching you when I pressed my tit against your arm. You were so cute! Trying to stay all cool and collected. You even stopped breathing for a second when I pressed my boobs on your shoulders! I thought you were going to grab me and throw me on the table when I rubbed your leg! But you didn’t, and I was afraid that you weren’t interested.”

“Oh I was interested! I mean I still am, but...”

“Yes? Go on.” Her eyes were drilling into my own.

“I didn’t want to be like all the other guys that would have spent more time drooling over your chest and trying to grope you than help you.”

“Oh.” She said in a small voice.

She reached over and took my hand.

“I’m so sorry I teased you. I thought that after you heard about me that you’d...”

I cut her off. “Yeah, I heard an assload of stupid bullshit from the second I picked up your request. I heard nasty things from the bitches on the pep-squad and the guys in the locker room. I won’t even tell you what kind of shit the churchie types were spewing!”

She gasped and her eyes started to water.

“But I knew it was all bullshit. I know how the sheeple talk shit, especially if someone is ‘different.’ Dru had to put up with the same thing and most of my friends have to deal with it too.”

I squeezed her hand, and brought it to my lips. I kissed her each of her knuckles before turning it over and dropping a kiss in her palm.

“I knew it was just talk.” I met her eyes. “I knew that the minute you met me in the lunch room.”

Her eyes widened in surprise. “oh.” She whispered.

I hadn’t let go of her hand.

“I know I’m still officially your tutor for another month, but I figure you’ve got that A locked up tight, and I don’t have any more to teach you.”

I took a deep breath and squeezed her hand again.

“So, I’d like to ask you something.”

“Okay.” She nodded.

“Would go out to dinner with me tomorrow? The Golden Tiger is this cool, old Chinese place, and the food is great.”

Cheri didn’t answer.

“Okay.” I said looking away. “I mean you probably have plans, and your mom probably wouldn’t be happy, and...”

I stopped as her fingers tightened on mine.

She remained silent, her eyes searching mine. After what felt like an eternity, she leaned over and kissed me.

An electric shock ran through my body, and I pulled her into my arms. I opened my lips and her tongue slipped between them to meet mine. I pulled her into my lap and her arms wrapped around my neck. I pulled her closer, almost crushing her as I felt her heavy breasts mash against my chest. I was amazed as I felt her nipples harden against my chest as she wriggled against me. She pulled back before turning and throwing her leg over mine so she could straddle my lap.

“That’s much better!” she cooed as I pulled her back and kissed her again. I caressed her back as we kissed, and slipped my hands slipped under her t-shirt. Her skin was smooth and soft, like silk under my fingers. I started kissing my way down to her neck and she shivered when I nibbled her collarbone. I moved slowly, leaving a trail of kisses around her neck. Her hands were busy to.

“I want to feel you” she whispered as she ran her hands down my chest and began undoing my shirt buttons. She tugged it free of my jeans and yanked it open leaving my chest exposed.

She looked me over and smiled. “You must work out.” She said, tracing her fingers over my bare chest.

I smiled up at her, and let my hands rest at her hips. She straightened up; pushing her chest out and I nuzzled her cleavage, planting a kiss between her breasts.

When I looked up again, she bit her lip and smiled, then crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of the shirt and whipped it over her head and tossed it aside. Before I could say anything her hands were tangled in my hair as she pulled my face to her chest.

“Kiss them Morgan!” she hissed. “Kiss my big, fat tits!” I did. I kissed all over her chest, licking and nipping, but deliberately avoiding her nipples, making her groan in frustration.

“Please suck me! Please, I need you to suck my tits!” She pleaded with me, but I decided to tease her. After a minute or so, she growled and grabbed my head, holding me still as she pushed her hard nipple against my lips. “I said suck dammit! Suck my tits!” she yelled.

I opened my mouth and sucked as hard as I could, letting my tongue swirl and tease. She shuddered in pleasure. I grabbed her other breast and squeezed it, rolling her other nipple between my fingers. She let out a long moan and pressed my face against her wonderful fat boob. “That’s it!” she moaned, “Bite them! I’ll tell if you if it’s too much! Come on, bite them!

I did as she asked, biting down on her thick nipple and she hissed and groaned in pleasure. I switched and attacked her other nipple, biting down hard. She squealed and grabbed my head, crushing my face against her tit.

I ran my free hand down her back as she groaned again and shivered in my arms. I was hard as steel and I grabbed her luscious, meaty ass and thrust my hips upward, grinding her crotch against my cock against her as I made love to her boobs.

She responded in kind, spreading her thighs and rocking her hips, pressing her hard against my bulge. I switched to her other tit, sucking and biting her rock hard nipple while squeezing and caressing the other.

I forgot about time as I worked her over, making love to her tits. I ran my hands over her body, caressing her belly and feeling the muscles in her back as she moved, hearing her heartbeat when she wrapped her arms around my head and pressed my face against between her breasts. I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed hard while giving her nipples a vicious pinch, and she groaned and shuddered against me, her thighs tightened around my hips and she let out a groan that quickly became a scream of pleasure.

Her face was a mask of pure pleasure, her eyes rolled back and she had a beatific smile on her face that made my heart thump. A moment later she slumped against me, panting heavily, her finger were still tangled in my hair.

She shivered against me for a while, riding the aftershocks. After a little while she sat up and kissed me, grinding her crotch against mine.

“You made me cum! You made me cum from my tits!” She giggled breathlessly, her eyes full of joy. “Oh god!” she continued. “That was so good! My nipples have always been really sensitive, but that never happened before!”

I must admit that I was feeling pretty damn proud of myself. I’d given this incredibly gorgeous, delicious young woman a major cum, and I hadn’t even unlaced my boots!

“That was amazing!” I said. “I didn’t know that was even possible! You were so beautiful...”

I let my hands wander over her body. She shivered a little when I traced my hands across her ribs. I caressed her soft belly, and she squirmed when I gave it a squeeze. I flexed my hips and she gasped as my hard on pressed against her mound.

She slid off of me and stood up; her jutting nipples were still red and swollen from my assault. I sweep over her, admiring her luscious body. She was ginger-pale, with a light dusting of freckles across her cheeks and the upper slopes of her breasts. Her belly was softly rounded, with an adorable ‘innie’ navel. I wanted to nibble on it and tease it with my tongue. Her hips flared out, pushing the limits of her skirt, which I desperately wanted to remove. Her thick thighs were pale and smooth as marble, tapering down to shapely calves. Even her feet were cute, and she’d painted her toenails bright pink.

I took all of this in in less than a second.

“Do you like seeing me?” she asked. Suddenly she was acting shy.

““You are incredible.” I stated.

“Let’s go to my room.” She said, grabbing my hands. I stood up and she led me down the hall. This was the first time I’d been farther than the bathroom. She opened a door and pulled me into the room.

Her room was not what I had expected. Somehow I’d pictured anime posters and stuffed animals, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a bookshelf crammed with more fantasy and sci-fi, as well as some philosophy.

I forgot about the décor when she grabbed me and hugged me from behind. Her hands snaked around my waist and she stoked my chest and stomach before her nimble hands started working on my belt. She kissed my neck as she yanked by belt loose and opened my zipper. She kissed me again and slipped her hand into my briefs. I groaned against her lips when I felt her warm fingers wrap around my cock.

“Ooh! That’s nice! I’ve been thinking about this since the first time you came over.” She whispered.

She hooked her fingers in my waistband and started tugging my briefs down.

I heard a thump from the front room and a woman’s voice call out.

“Cheri? Honey, are you in here?”

Cheri froze for second. “Fffuuucck!” she hissed, I turned to see a murderous expression on her face.

“My thoughts exactly” I whispered back as I struggled to get my shirt together and tuck my cock back into my briefs.

“Shit, shit, shit!” She spat.” She’s early!” She said as she glanced at the clock on her nightstand. It was only five thirty.

Cheri dug in her closet and grabbed a blouse and threw it on. She grabbed a longer skirt from her closet and slipped it over the denim mini.

She hiked the long skirt up and yanked the mini down, and tossed it into the closet.

“Sit down on the bed.” She whispered and grabbed a book off the shelf. She sat on the bed about two feet away and opened the book. It was ‘On the Road, by Kerouac, a classic.

She started reading out loud as we heard her mother’s footsteps approaching the door.

I put on an expression of intense interest, pretending to be engrossed in what the passage Cheri had picked.

I heard the door open wider. Cheri looked up. “Oh, hi mom, I didn’t hear you come in.”

Cheri’s mom stood in the doorway. She was the spitting image of Cheri, except that her hair was a deep chestnut brown, and her chest was even more spectacular than her daughter’s!

She wore a business jacket and skirt, and I knew that it had to be custom made to accommodate her bust.

She was also very tall for a woman; only an inch or two shorter than me.

She regarded us coolly for a moment without speaking. Her gaze flicked over Cheri, looking at her clothes and face intently

Her eyes swept over the room before locking on mine. She looked me up and down, scanning me.

She looked at Cheri with a smirk, and I saw a question form.

I hoped I hadn’t left my fly open or something. “Fuck It. I thought.

“Hello Ms. Thorne, I’m Morgan Caldwell.” I said, standing up and extending my hand.

She looked surprised for a second, then smiled and took my hand.

“Call me Flower.” She said.

“Sure thing Ms. Thorne.” I answered. Before I could say anything else she pulled me forward and I found myself wrapped in warm hug. I felt her chest press into me and I barely managed to keep myself from getting hard again.

She gave me a squeeze and let me go.

“I’m glad I finally get to meet you!” she laughed. Cheri hasn’t stopped talking about you since September!”

“Mom! Don’t!” Cheri yelled. I turned to see her glaring at her mom and blushing deeply.

“She talked about me?” I asked, surprised.

“Hun, she wouldn’t shut up about you!” Flower said. Cheri groaned and hid her face in her hands.

She turned to Cheri. “Don’t be embarrassed baby, it’s okay.”

Cheri took a deep breath. “I know.” She sighed. I know. I was just...”

“Hoping my meeting would last until seven?” Flower finished for her.

Cheri looked at me and back to her mother. “Yes.”

“That’s what I thought. I didn’t plan it either. The meeting got rescheduled, so I got to start my weekend a couple of hours earlier.” Cheri just nodded.

“All right, since we’ve been introduced, let me get out of this monkey suit and we can sit and talk for a while, okay?”

“All right.” Cheri agreed After her mother left the room, Cheri got to her feet and quickly closed the door.

She turned to face me and I pulled her close and kissed her.

She gave a happy sigh and her arms wrapped around me a she returned my embrace.

“I’m so hot for you I could scream right now.” she murmured against my lips.

“Me too.” I replied. “I wanted to taste you so badly.” I kissed her again and we let ourselves enjoy the moment.

“I am so sorry about my mom interrupting.” Cheri said when we broke for air. “She’s been bugging me for weeks to meet you, but I wanted to set it up myself.”

“It’s okay.” I answered. “I’m surprised she didn’t ambush us during a study session or something. Besides, every mom wants to check out the guy her daughter is seeing.”

Cheri sighed.

“I guess. Her timing sucks though!” I reluctantly let go of her. “We better get out to the living room before she decides to interrupt again.” I said.

“You’re right. She sighed. “You go ahead. I need to change and hit the bathroom, and I know mom wants to grill you in private. I’ll try to hurry.” She turned to her closet and pulled out a pair of shorts. She flashed one of her beautiful smiles.

I stepped to give her a kiss before I left.

“Uh-uh. If you kiss me now we won’t ever leave. Scoot!”

I scooted. I paused to adjust my hard dick so it wouldn’t be so obvious in front of her mom.

I got to the living room just before Flower. She’d just placed a tray with chips, cold cuts, and three bottles of the dark beer on the table. I gasped when she stood up. She was dressed in a long gauzy black skirt and a soft, gray blouse of the same cloth. It was a ‘peasant blouse’ like the ladies wore at the Ren Faire, but this one looked like it was meant to fall to the waist for a much smaller woman. At that moment it left several inches of her belly exposed and was straining mightily to contain her massive breasts. I also noticed that she had not bothered with a bra. It was so thin I could see that her nipples were darker than Cheri’s pale pink ones. If Cheri’s mom looked like this I could only imagine how hot Cheri would be in twenty years!

Flower caught me staring and smiled. Busted!

“Hi again Morgan, have a seat.” I took a spot on the couch and she handed me a bottle. I accepted the beer trying hard not to blush with embarrassment.

She took her bottle and settled on the chair next to the couch.

“Don’t be embarrassed. People stare at me, especially my chest. It’s been that way since I was Cheri’s age. Besides, you’re a healthy young man, you can’t help it. I don’t mind, you’re not a creep about it.” She took a sip of her beer.

“Actually, I was just thinking that Cheri gets her beauty from her mother.” I replied, raising my own bottle.

Flower snorted in amusement, managing to keep from spraying beer from her nose, breaking into a hearty laugh after she swallowed. I watched her and admired the way her chest jiggled.

“Well! You do think fast, don’t you? Hmm ... not a creep, good looking, smart, and a smooth talker. Why did it take you so long to make a move on my daughter?”

“I’m her tutor. It wouldn’t have been right, and I didn’t think she was interested in me like that.” I said.

“But you wanted to. How often did you go home and rub one out thinking about her?”

I knew she was trying to shock me, and would know instantly if I tried to bullshit her.

“Every day. Twice after study sessions.” I replied.

Flower grinned. “Honest answer. I like that.” She took another pull from her beer.

“Have you had a lot of girlfriends”?

“I’ve had three if you count the time I kissed Kelly Beaumont under the monkey bars in third grade. It didn’t last.”

“What about the other two?”

“Last year, I was with Drusilla. We were pretty tight.”

“Were you exclusive with her? What happened?” Flower asked.

“Yes, and we didn’t want to end it but her dad’s company gave him a promotion and transferred him to Virginia.

She wanted to stay here but he wouldn’t have that. She emails me sometimes.”

“And the other girl?”

“A few months before I met Dru, I had a thing with a lady in our neighborhood. I did yard work and helped her with chores. She took a liking to me.”

Flower smiled. “So you hooked up with the neighborhood MILF? How scandalous! Who was it?”

“You wouldn’t know her.”

“I might...” Flower waited.

“I promised her I wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“I understand, so I won’t pry.”

Cheri came in wearing a blouse and skirt like her mom’s, except her blouse was white. I noticed immediately that she’d left her bra in her closet. Her mom noticed too, but she just smiled. Cheri took her beer before planting herself next to me. “Has my mom been interrogating you?”

“Yes, it was pretty brutal, but the part with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.” I answered.

Cheri gasped and they both started laughing. “Smartass!” Flower said.

She turned to Cheri. “He passed. I like him.”

Cheri sipped her beer. “I thought you would.” She took my hand and leaned into me, pressing her chest against my arm.

We chatted for a long time. Flower learned about my family, which consisted of me and my mom. I did have some cousins up in Washington, but I hadn’t seen them since I was six.

Flower had another beer while I nursed mine. I didn’t want to get another buzz before driving home.

Flower told me about how she came to the city, and how she met Cheri’s father. I learned that Flower was a lawyer for a non-profit that provided legal assistance to ‘disenfranchised people’- The poor, the homeless, and minorities. She also did pro bono work for Juno’s House, a local women and children’s shelter.

She told me about raising Cheri, making sure to tell the most embarrassing stories she could.

After she finished her third beer, she turned and regarded me seriously.

“So what are your intentions toward my baby girl?” Flower asked.”

I could hear Cheri’s eyes rolling.

“Well, I am taking her out for dinner at The Golden Tiger tomorrow, and I thought we could hit the pier and walk around and play some of those old arcade games and get to know each other better. After that I was thinking of heading to Ludo’s Place to dance and hang out. Some of my friends are planning to be there.” Cheri turned and looked at me in surprise before smiling and kissing my cheek Flower smiled. “That sounds nice. Her father took me to a carnival on our first date. So what about after that?”

I looked at Cheri then back to her mom. “Whatever she decides.”

“Good boy. Have her back here by one A.M. I’m meeting some friends tomorrow night, but I’ll know if you’re late.”

I looked at the clock realized we’d been talking for almost four hours.

I finished my beer and set the bottle down. “I need to head home and finish off some homework and grab some sleep.” We stood and I gathered my books and jacket while Flower took care of the tray and bottles.

Cheri walked me to the door. “Is seven o’clock good for you?” I asked. I noticed that Flower was standing behind Cheri, watching us closely.

“Yes! I’ll be ready!” She chirped and kissed me deeply, teasing my lips with her tongue, ignoring the fact that her mom was watching us. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

“Wear shoes you can dance in.” I said.

“Don’t be late.” Cheri whispered. I gave her another squeeze before letting go.

“If I’m late it’s because I’m dead.” I answered.

I turned to her mom and held out my hand. “Flower, it was awesome meeting you today.”

Flower smiled and took my hand. “I enjoyed it myself. I’m glad my baby girl met you. You’re good people.” I was surprised when she pulled me to her and gave me a full-body hug.

“I’m a hugger. Get used to it.” She said before leaving us alone.

I gave Cheri another long kiss before heading out to my car.

The next day was a blur. I killed time doing laundry and running some errands.

I did remember to leave a note for my mom, letting her know I had a date and not to wait up.

I didn’t think she’d mind. She was too busy clawing her way up the corporate food chain at her work.

At six fifty five, I knocked on Cheri’s door.

I looked good. I’d pulled my hair back in a ponytail with a silver clip of Celtic knot work. I wore Black pleated chinos, a black band-collar shirt (I hate ties!), black belt with my favorite silver buckle, and my best pair of Doc Marten brogues.

Flower opened the door and let me in. She was in a blouse & skirt combo like she wore last night.

“She’s still getting ready, so go relax in the living room.”

“Your date is here!” she yelled as I made my way to the couch.

I heard a muffled ‘Be right out!’ from her room. I was about to sit down when Flower entered the room.

“No so fast! Let me look at you.”

She was holding a highball glass with half an inch of amber liquid.

She made a twirling motion with her free hand. “C’mon, do a turn and let mama see the goods!”

She giggled as she sipped her drink. I grinned back did as she asked, letting her take look at my outfit. I decided to see if I could make her crack up and stuck a few poses I’d seen in catalogs. I timed one just as she took another sip; I did the classic ‘Busy man checking his watch’ pose.

Flower snorted into her glass and started laughing. I watched her as she tried not to choke on drink and admired the way her chest jiggled as she laughed.

She got control of herself and knocked back the rest of her whiskey.

“You look good. Classy, but not too much.”

“You haven’t seen my Club clothes.” I answered.

Flower smiled and we sat down. She poured another inch of Tullamore Dew into her glass.

It’s Hazel’s turn to drive tonight, so I’m warming up.” She said, holding up her glass. “Tullamore is supposed to be a ‘sipping’ whiskey. Don’t tell anyone I slammed the last one.”

“I won’t.” I nodded solemnly. She let out another laugh.

She sipped her drink before continuing. “Morgan, I want you to remember, even though I will be out tonight I’ll know what time you bring her home.”

I nodded again.

“Cheri & I have a policy of truth between us. We talk about everything.”

I wondered if she knew what happened on the couch yesterday.

“I’ll have her back on time.” I answered.

I looked at the time. It was ten after seven. Flower snorted in amusement.

She turned and yelled toward the hall.

“Cheri! My ride will be here in twenty minutes! If you’re not out here by then, I’m kidnapping your date!”

I heard a growl of frustration and some muffled curses from Cheri.

Flower winked at me.

A minute later I hear Cheri’s footsteps approaching and got to my feet.

I straightened my collar and ran my fingers through my hair.

Cheri made came into the room.

“Hi Morgan!”

I stared in wonder.

She was wearing a clingy dress of deep forest green that hugged her curves like a second skin. The skirt was short enough to reveal flashes of her stocking tops when she moved. She wore a pair of low-heeled pumps in the same shade of green. The neck line was cut to reveal a generous amount of cleavage and she wore a silk choker with an antique cameo. She wore green silk head band that held her wild curls back from her face. She wore a touch of eyeliner and mascara, and deep red lipstick that made me want to kiss her on the spot.

“Do you like it?” Cheri asked

After a long moment, I found my voice.

“You’re beautiful!” I whispered, taking her in my arms.

She hugged me closer and kissed my cheek, careful not to smudge her lipstick.

“You look pretty hot yourself!” she whispered before letting go. “I just need to grab my purse and we can go.”

She turned and ran to her room again.

Flower came to stand next to me. “Here, just in case.” She said pressing something into my hand. I looked to see a three pack of condoms in my palm.

I looked at Flower and smiled. “Thank you.”

“No Problem. I figure you’d hit the drugstore on the way over, but I wanted to make certain.”

“I wish my mom was as cool as you.” I answered.

She laughed. “Morgan, you don’t have to leave when you bring her home. It’s her choice, but I won’t mind if you’re here in the morning.”

I was stunned. I was definitely not expecting that her to say that. Dru’s father had grilled me for an hour, dropping subtle reminders of consequences mixed with a few out right threats.

Cheri’s saved me from having to reply. “Okay, I’m ready!”

The drive to the city was a blur; I remember chatting with Cheri as I navigated through the twisty streets near the pier. I’d scoped out a parking garage a week ago. Dinner was a blast, The Golden Tiger specialized in Dim Sum; small dishes of various delicacies sort of like a Tapas bar. We fed each other with chopsticks and laughed and joked. She teased me by slowly licking ginger sauce from a prawn before snapping it in half with her teeth. Sexy!

After we’d stuffed ourselves we headed to the Pier and went to the Palace arcade. They had games that dated back to the 1890s. There were old movie machines that played short films by flipping photo cards in the viewer. One showed a pretty young woman lifting her skirt to flash her calves, which must have been scandalous back then.

There were modern games too. Cheri kicked my ass at air hockey. Of course she had an unfair advantage; I kept getting distracted every time she leaned over the table to take a shot.

“I kicked your butt!” Cheri crowed, laughing as she shot the puck and made the final goal. The score was 7-3. I just grinned and enjoyed watching as she swiveled her hips in a victory dance.

I noticed that a lot of people were admiring her too. I checked my watch; ten thirty, time to head for Ludo’s Place.

“Feel like dancing for real?”

Her eyes lit up. “Yes! Let’s go!” She took my arm and pressed close, and I dropped a kiss on her lips. We headed back to my car. Ludo’s wasn’t far, and we arrived just as people were showing up.

We showed our ID, and the doorman stamped our hands put wristbands on us that let the bartenders know were not allowed to have booze. We made our way in, and I ordered her a cream soda and I had a coke. Cheri looked a little overwhelmed as we watched as the place fill up. Ludo’s hosted the only all-ages Goth night in the city. People tended to dress for the night, everything from newbies in black jeans and a band t-shirt all the way to full Victorian elegance.

“Oh shit.” Cheri said and grabbed my arm; I turned to see what was wrong. I saw where she was looking and grinned. A six-foot five, blond version of Conan the Barbarian in a mesh shirt, a kilt, and combat boots was striding purposefully toward us. I could understand why she was a little freaked. “Yo Billy!” I said and stepped forward.

We clasped hands and I was suddenly grabbed into a bear hug. “Good to see you man!” He said before letting me go. “How’ve you been? I haven’t seen you for days!”

“I’m all right. Just busy.” I answered.

“I can see that.” He said. “So ya gonna introduce us or just stand there like a clod?”

I gave him my best eye roll and turned to Cheri.

“Cheri, his is Billy. He’s a DJ and helps run the club sometimes. He doesn’t bite and we managed to get him housebroken last month. Billy, this is Cheri. She just aced the semester with straight A’s so we’re celebrating tonight.”

Cheri extended her hand and Billy took it gently and bowed over it. “I am very pleased to meet you, Cheri.”

“Likewise” She answered, still a bit shocked. “Have you known Morgan long?”

“‘Bout two years or so. He’s a regular here.” Cheri nodded.

“How’d this schmuck get so lucky to meet you in the first place?”

Cheri laughed. “He was my tutor for English, and he has no idea how lucky he is!” Cheri replied.

Just then, the bartender spoke up. “Yo! Billy, Phoebe needs help at the door.”

Billy acknowledged him with a nod.

“Duty calls. It was nice meeting you Cheri, have fun tonight! Later, Morgan,”

He headed off to the door.

“He’s not as scary as he looks.” Cheri said after a moment.

“Yeah, he looks like a Vampire Viking but he’s really a good guy. I answered. “And I have a pretty good idea of how lucky I really am.”

Cheri smiled. “ You aid something about dancing earlier.”

“I did indeed. Let us dance.”

I took her hand and we threaded our way through the crowd to the dance floor.

‘Chrome’ by VNV Nation started just as we stepped onto the floor. We started moving to the beat, watching each other. I was grinning like a fool.

The DJ segued into a new song and we didn’t miss a beat. We made it through two more songs, and I was ready for a breather when ‘Cradle of Love’ by Billy Idol came on. Cheri looked up at me with a wicked smile. She started to move with the music, but this time she was teasing me. She turned her back to me and pressed her but against my crotch before spinning away from me and laughing as she bounced with the beat. She leaned forward and did a little shimmy, knowing I would be watching her breasts jiggle in her dress. She danced closer, and we moved together, but she slipped away from me just before touching me. I followed, and she laughed, teasing me mercilessly. She finally let me catch her as the song faded out. She grabbed my ponytail and pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Once again time stopped for me as we kissed. Her tongue teased mine and she gently bit my lip. My cock stiffened against her belly. She sighed and pressed closer. She broke the kiss a moment later.

“Come on, I need to rest.” She half shouted over the music.

I nodded and took her hand. We made our way to the bar and ordered cokes. I also ordered a plate of fries with ranch dressing to nibble on.

Food and drinks in hand, we made our way to the one of the couches along the back wall.

We sat and sipped our drinks and I watched as she nibbled. She noticed me watching and smiled. She let her free hand fall on my thigh as she dipped a fry in the ranch and slowly licked it off before popping it into her mouth.

She repeated the ritual, letting her finger work their way upward, smirking as I watched her, knowing my cock was swelling down the length my pant leg.

I leaned toward her, but she pushed me back. “I’m not finished eating yet.” She said as she replaced her hand on my leg. I relaxed and she chose a big one and dipped it in the dressing. She looked me in the eye and delicately ran her tongue along the fry before closing her lips around it and sucking the dressing from it before dipping it again. Her hand was on my cock, gently squeezing as she licked up the dressing.

“You’re evil.” I groaned.

“What do you mean? I’m just enjoying the dressing. It’s really good. Her, try some. She grabbed another fry and dipped it before holding it to my lips.

Two can play at this game I thought.

I caught her wrist and bit the fry. She laughed and gave me another squeeze.

“Hold still, I missed a drop.” I said and took the tip her finger between my lips. I sucked gently and teased the tip of her finger with my tongue. I heard her gasp and released her finger, only to capture her thumb and give it the same treatment.

“And you called me evil!” she sighed.

I pulled her close and kissed her. She moaned and opened her lips, and her tongue slithered around mine. She squeezed my cock again making me groan. After an eternity we broke for air.

“Finally!” A voice chirped, practically in my ear. I heard another girl laughing as we both turned to see who spoke.

My friends Molly and Emily were perched on the table in front of us, lascivious smiles on their faces.

“Hi Morgan!” They said in unison.

Cheri blushed and released her hold on my cock. She looked at the interruptios pair with interest before turning to me.

“Cheri, these two harpies are Molly and Emily, good friends of mine since second grade. Emily, Molly, this is Cheri.”

“This is Cheri? THE Cheri? Cheri that you’ve been mooning over for months?” I nodded.

“You talked about me?” Cheri asked.

“He did!” Molly replied. “According to him you are funny, smart, kind, brilliant, and enchanting.”

Emily smiled and tucked a lock of her raven hair behind her ear. “But he didn’t tell us you were this hot!” She turned to Molly.

Molly darling, he’s been holding out on us.”

“Indeed he has held out, my sweetness.”

I rolled my eyes. Moly and Emily were two of my oldest friends, almost like sisters; bratty, nosy, bossy, annoying sisters.

Emily had long, straight black hair that she was very fussy about, while Molly was currently sporting and asymmetrical wave cut, dyed bright blue.

“Morgan really told you about me?” Cheri asked.

“Oh yes he did!” Moly laughed. He wouldn’t stop. He would ramble on for hours about how smart and funny you were, -”

“And how amazingly insightful and gracious.” Emily finished. Molly whispered in her ear, and Emily smiled.

“But he didn’t tell us how dangerously gorgeous you are!”

Cheri smiled and blushed again. “Wow, I didn’t know he...”

“Of course not. Morgan is too much of a gentleman. He’s an idiot like that.”

Cheri laughed out loud. “My mom said the same thing.”

“About him being an idiot or a gentleman?” Emily asked

“She did threaten to kidnap him, so I’m thinking either!” Cheri replied Moly and Emily squealed. “Ooh! Tell us more!”

That was my cue.

“Ladies, I must step off for a moment. Did you want anything from the bar?”

“Thanks Morgy, that will be lovely. You know our preferences.” I rolled my eyes.

“Cheri? Another cream soda?”

“Yes please, with cherries?”

“Done.” I answered and headed off. I took care of business and threaded my way to the bar.

I made it back to the couch and rejoined Cheri and the girls. They tried to embarrass me by telling her all stories of my awkwardness and over the last few years. I retaliated by relating a few stories of their own blunders.

We danced again. I don’t remember which songs, except the last one; ‘Face to Face’ by Siouxsie & the Banshees. I pulled her close as it began and led her in waltz. Everything else faded away, it was just her and I.

After the song ended, she kissed me and whispered that it was time to go.

We worked our way to the door, pausing only to say a very brief good night to Molly and Emily.

Cheri cuddled next to me all the way back. I was tempted to take the long way, just to feel her next to me.

We pulled up to her house at five minutes to one.

I killed the engine and we sat for a moment, enjoying the silence.

“Did you have fun?” I asked, breaking the silence.

Cheri looked at me, stunned. “That has to be the only dumbest thing you’ve ever said!”

“Of course I had fun! It was a blast!”

I started to reply but her lips stifled anything I was about to say. I kissed her back hard, sliding my tongue between her lips to wrestle with hers. She let out an adorable little moan before pulling away.

“Do you want to come in for a drink?” she smiled.

“Oh yes! I’d like that very much!” I answered.

I grabbed my keys and we went inside. I’d just closed and locked the door when she spoke again. “Morgan, I don’t think I want a drink yet.”

“Neither do I” I said.

“That’s good. Let’s go to my room.”

She took my hand and we practically ran down the hall. She quickly turned on the bedside lamp, and then turned to me. I kissed her, running my hands down her back and squeezing her ass.

She returned the favor with a grin before she started working my belt buckle. I slipped my hand up her back to the top of her dress and found the zipper just as she opened my pants. We unzipped each other at the same time. I found her bra strap and undid all four hooks in less than a second.

I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of them as she pulled the shirt from my shoulders. I shrugged and let it fall away. She stepped back and pulled her dress off letting fall in a puddle around her feet. She kicked it aside. I took a moment to stare at her drinking in her beauty.

She was a goddess! Her milk-pale skin glowed in the low light as I swept my gaze over her lush voluptuous body. Her nipples were swollen, reminding me of strawberries. A fiery blaze of copper adorned her mons.

I shoved my pants and underwear down and kicked them away. She took a moment and appraised me. I will admit that I was pleased when I heard her gasp and saw her eyes widen when her gaze dropped to my crotch.

We both stepped forward, her hand grasping my cock as we met. Her mouth opened and our tongues dueled in passion as I cupped her breasts, feeling their soft weight. She moaned when I pinched her nipples, and he bit my lip in response. She stoked me and my dick throbbed in her hand.

“Oh wow!” she said. “Please go slow.”

“I will. There’s no need to rush. I want you to really enjoy everything tonight.”

I walked toward her bed, gently guiding her until her knees hit the edge of the mattress.

She sat down and slid backward onto the bed, making room for me, and I crawled between her thighs.

I knelt over her and kissed her, leaving a trail of kisses along her neck. I kissed her throat before moving to her chest. I kissed and licked her wonderfully soft, bouncy breasts, deliberately avoiding her nipples. I was teasing her on purpose. She tried to grab my hair and steer my mouth to her nipples, but I caught her wrist and forced her hands to her sides, keeping her hands still. I continued to tease her; taking equal delight in her mewls of pleasure and her growls of frustration. Her breathing grew ragged and she writhed under me as I slowly drew closer to her rock hard gumdrop nipples.

“Please Morgan, please! Suck my tits! Please!” she was whining now, almost crying in frustration. I gave in and captured her fat nipple between my slip and cucking hard.

She let out a long sigh, then groaned and bucked beneath me, and I released her hands. Her I felt her legs wrap around me as she grabbed my head and crushed my face against her fat boob, almost suffocating me, I bit her nipple and he groaned in pleasure.

I sucked hard and pulled back, letting her nipple escape with aloud ‘pop’ before moving to the other and giving it the same rough treatment. I could have spent the whole night worshipping her beautiful breasts, but there was so much more of this woman to explore.

I let her nipple escape my mouth and she mewed softly in protest.

“Shh, there more of you that I need to taste.” I whispered. I kissed the spot between her breasts and moved down; leaving a trail of kisses across her soft tummy. She giggled and pushed me away when I dipped my tongue in her navel.

“I’m ticklish there!” she laughed.

“Duly noted.” I said and did it again before kissing further down her body.

I slipped my arms beneath her thighs and gently pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelt between her thighs.

“Open your legs for me sweetie.” I said gently pushing her thighs part. She reached and took hold of her knees and pulled her legs wide, opening herself before me.

Her pussy was completely exposed and open to me. Her hair was trimmed into a neat triangle pointing to her beautiful pink lips. I saw her clit peeking from its hood at top of her slit. I could see a bead of her juices weeping from her slit. I flattened my tongue and licked her nectar from her lips, pulling back before I touched her clit.

She shuddered and let out a loud moan. “Oh my god! That’s so good!” She gasped when I did it again, putting more pressure on her outer lips. I could have plunged my tongue into her, but I wanted to make her lips open for me. She moaned and sighed as I lapped along each side of her pussy kissing and sucking her swollen labia, then running my tongue along her slit again drinking her juices, pushing harder with each stroke.

She was panting and her hips bucked with each stroke, her pussy lips were swollen open. I stabbed my tongue deep inside her pussy and closed my mouth around her, swirling my tongue inside, licking her inner walls and swallowing as fast as I could to keep up with the river of nectar pouring out of her. She let out a little scream and clutched my head, shoving my face into her pussy as her hips bucked. I pulled back a little and reached up and wrapped my arm across her belly to hold her still and she groaned and tried to force my face back to her dripping muff.

I began teasing her again with light flicks of my tongue long her outer lips, dropping kisses on her pussy at random, driving her crazy with frustrated lust. Her whimpers and moans were music to my ears, and her entire pussy as engorged and swollen, her clit peeking past her outer lips. I felt her fingers tighten and twist hair as se bucked her hips trying to bring my face to her pussy.

‘Stop teasing goddammit!” she hissed. I relented and dove forward, shoving my tongue inside her. I slurped her juices again enjoying her tangy, sweet musk. I moved up and licked her clit and she screamed in pleasure. A fresh wave of wetness drenched my face.

I took her hard little pearl between my lips and sucked it gently, swirling my tongue over the hard nubbin before dragging my tongue across it. OH SHIT!” Cheri screamed, and bucked beneath me and I pressed her down again so I didn’t get a broken nose.

I slid my hand between us and slipped a finger inside, her pussy clamped down around my finger, squeezing hard. I add another and turned my hand palm up, stroking deeper until I felt the spongy bump of her G spot.

I took her clit between my lips and stroked her, rubbing little circles around her G spot and mimicking the patter on her clit. She groaned and pulled my hair, bucking her hips, moaning and babbling “So good! So good! So good!”

I pressed harder on her G spot and sucked her clit hard, sending her over the edge.

“OH YES!” She yelled and let out a high pitched keening moan and froze for a second, her back arched before her thighs wrapped around my neck. I held on, letting her ride out her cum. A few moments later she relaxed her legs and I crawled up to lie next to her. I held her close as she shivered and panted.

I brushed her hair from her face and caressed her face.

“That was awesome!” she giggled. “Where did you learn that?”

“A good friend taught me some things a little while ago.” I answered.

“Who was it? I’d like to thank her!”

“She was a lady in my neighborhood who took a liking to me when I did some yard work for her.”

“Oh my god! That sounds like the plot from a porn movie!” she laughed.

Cheri sat up and turned to face me. “I want to explore you now”. She said, and leaned down to kiss me. I returned her kiss and she smiled against my lips before pulling away.

She began kissing my neck, laying a trail from my throat to my shoulder before moving down to my chest. I shivered as I felt her warm breath on my skin. She ran her hands over me, caressing my chest and abs. I winced a little when she pinched my nipple and she laughed.

“Ooh! You’re sensitive there!” She continued down to my hard cock. I heard her gasp as she wrapped her hand around me.

“You’re a lot bigger than my biggest toy!” she whispered. I looked down to see her staring at my cock as she ran her hands over the length. She cupped my balls and stroked me, and I let out a groan of pleasure. She began stroking my cock, fascinated with my reactions. I groaned when she swiped her fingers over the crown and my shaft throbbed in her hands. She gasped. “That’s so cool; I can feel your heartbeat!

She squeezed me and my hips bucked. “God that feels so good!” I groaned.

“Ooh you like that!” she purred. I just nodded.

She leaned closer and ran her tongue up the length of my cock. “Oh yes!” I sighed. She smiled at me and did it again. I laid my hand on her head gently. I learned that women don’t like to be forced. She kept licking me as I stroked her hair. Her hands were busy too, she squeezed and stroked as she worked her lips and tongue over my cock. I was going insane rom her mouth and hands. After a long slow lick she looked up at me.

“I’ve never done this on a real cock before.” She said as she stroked me.

“That’s alr-...” I started to say as I suddenly felt the wet heat of her mouth. I groaned in pleasure as she began bobbing her head slowly, taking more of my cock each time. She got half of m dick before he gagged a little and pulled back, only to swirl her tongue over my glans before plunging down again.

I groaned as she worked me over, taking me deeper with each stroke. She caressed my balls with her free hand, squeezing gently.

She didn’t have the same skill that my Angela or Dru had, but she made up for it with sheer enthusiasm.

She licked and sucked like my dick was the best tasting candy she ever had!

I laid myself back on my elbows and enjoyed the sensations she gave. She moaned as she worked and I was amazed that she seemed to really enjoy my cock in her mouth.

I groaned as she plunged deep, and groaned again as she forced her mouth all the way down to the root, I felt she throat open and realized that shed taken my entire cock! I was actually in her throat!

“Oh my god, Cheri! Oh Fuck! You are good!” I groaned.

She pulled back slowly, sucking hard as she moved. She let my cock pop free from her wonderful soft lips as she stared into my eyes.

“Morgan, I want this inside me!” She whispered. “I need it! Will you fuck me with this beautiful fat cock?”

I was more than ready.

“Oh yes sweetie. Let me get a cond-...”

“You don’t need one, I’m on the pill and I want your naked cock in me! Please, I don’t want a rubber for my first time!” She crawled up and straddled me, stroking her dripping pussy along my cock. She was dripping wet, I felt her hot juices covering me.

“If you’re sure...” I pulled her into a kiss as her she pressed her hips down grinding her pussy along my cock.

I bucked upward. “Easy now, I don’t want to hurt you.” I whispered.

She kissed me and bore down again. “It okay, I broke my cherry on my fingers when I was eleven. I’m ready for you, Morgan.”

As she slid her pussy upward I flexed my cock upward, just in time to meet her descending pussy. She pushed down and gasped as my cock pushed past her lips. She took half of my length. She stopped and pulled back before driving herself onto me again, taking me to the root.

We groaned in unison, I was buried to the hilt inside the tightest, wettest pussy I ever experienced. Her inner muscled pulsed along the length of my cock, squeezing me in time with her heartbeat.

I remained still for a moment, enjoying the feeling and letting her get accustomed to being filled After a moment she began to move, swiveling her hips before rising up to drop down again. She groaned in pleasure.

“You feel so good in me! I never knew it was this good!” She squealed.

She began fucking me, riding me like a show pony, rising up and slamming herself down, I felt my cock bump her cervix and he screamed before rising up and slamming down again. She rode me hard for almost fifteen minutes before I felt her rhythm break.

She slammed her self onto me faster and harder, and she began to tremble with pre orgasmic shivers. She pulled up one last time before letting out a yell and slamming home. She screamed then, not a moan or a whimper, but a full on scream of pleasure

“FUCKFUCKFUCKOHFUCK!” she screamed and shuddered and her pussy went crazy, clamping my cock hard before releasing a river of wetness around my dick. She fell forward, her fat breasts crushed against my chest as she panted for breath. I held her and stroked her hair as she rode through the aftershocks and caught her breath.

She raised her head and looked met my eyes.

“That was incredible!” she sighed, smiling.

I kissed her and her mouth opened to mine. We broke for air and laughed together.

“You looked so fucking hot riding me!” I said, and she blushed adorably.

“Think you’re ready?” I asked.

She looked puzzled. “What do you- Oh my god!” She moaned as I flexed my cock.

“Holy shit! You haven’t cum yet!?”

“You fucked me, now it’s my turn!” I grinned as I rolled her onto her back, keeping my cock inside her.

I raised myself up on my hands and began thrusting with slow, shallow strokes. Cheri let out a little moan and her legs opened wider giving me more room to move.

I leaned down and captured her nipple giving the sweet bud a little nip before switch to the other. Cheri’s hands snaked up my sides and she locked her fingers behind my neck.

I began stroking deeper and longer, and her legs wrapped around my waist. Cheri’s eyes bored into mine as I began fucking her harder. Her pussy spasmed around me and she let out another moan.

“Oh yeah, like that! Fuck me!” she sighed.

I fucked her hard and fast for a while then switched to longer deep strokes, varying the rhythm so I could last longer. I nearly lost when Cheri began fucking me back throwing her crotch up to meet me thrust for thrust. I was bottoming out on every stroke, and Cheri would grunt and sigh every time my cock kissed her cervix.

I felt my own climax building up as we began slamming together, Cheri’s eyes rolled back and she let out a long, loud moan.

My balls began to tingle as her moans grew louder and her pussy began to pulse signaling her climax.

“Cheri honey, I’m getting close! Where do you want it?” I grunted as I felt the pressure build.

“Inside! I want it in me! Cum in me, Morgan! Fill me up!”

I slammed my cock into her just as her climax rolled over her like a wave.

She screamed and her nails dug into my back as I felt her hot cream gush around my cock.

“Here it cums!” I grunted as I shoved my cock as deep as I could and let myself cum. I saw stars as I began spurting rope after rope of sperm inside her to splash against her cervix! I kept shooting, more and longer than I ever had before. I came so much I felt it splash out around my cock to run out of her pussy and run down to my balls!

We froze for a moment, locked together in bliss before I lowered myself into her arms. I kissed her hard and she squeezed me close as we let our breathing slow to normal.

After a while, my cock had shrunk down enough to slip from Cheri’s thoroughly soaked pussy. I rolled off of her and sat up. Cheri looked up at me with a dreamy smile as she played with the steams of cum running from her labia.

“That was ... Wow!” she giggled. She fell back on the bed with a blissed out smile. I must admit, that I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

I leaned down and dropped a kiss on her mouth. “Thank you.” I whispered.

She laughed and sat up. “I need to pee, and I think I offered you a drink earlier.”

“You did indeed. That sounds really good right now” I said.

She cupped her pussy as she walked, making sure she didn’t leave a trail of cum down the hall.

I could hear her as she sat opened the door and sat down. A few seconds later I hear her release. The splashing sound triggered my own need to piss so I followed her to the bathroom.

‘She’s not shy about things’ I thought to myself.

It reminded me of Angela, the wonderful woman who taught me how to please a woman properly.

She’d shocked me the first time sat down on the toilet in front of me before we took a shower.

She looked up at me and said: “Women are human, Morgan. We are just as gross as men. We belch, fart, sweat, shit, and piss just like you do. It’s no big deal so get over it.”

She wanted me to know that women were not delicate little flowers that never used a bathroom. It was a good lesson.

Cheri had just flushed when I walked in. She seemed surprised. “I wasn’t expecting you to follow me in here.”

“Sorry, but hearing you inspired my own need.” I said, stepping past her. I raised the seat and took aim.

She watched as I took aim. “I wish I could pee standing up!” She said.

“It is convenient.” I admitted. She surprised me again when she stepped closer.

“Morgan, I ... now it’s a little weird, but- could I hold it you while you um... ?

It wasn’t the strangest request I’d had from a lover.

“I don’t mind.”

She took hold of my cock and aimed me at the bowl. I let loose and she giggled “It’s like holding a hose!” She took delight in directing my stream. “I could write my name!” she laughed.

I finished up and she shook the last drops free to her great amusement.

We washed our hands and went back to her room. She put on a light robe. “Just in case mom’s party ends early” she said.

She looked at me for a moment before pulling a sarong out of her closet. “It’s a warm night; you can wear this while we eat.”

I tied it around my waist and followed her into the kitchen. We put a tray of snacks together and went out to the living room. She went back and returned with two bottles of Auntie Hazel’s dark beer next to the tray. I sat down and opened the bottles.

We made short work of the food and settled on the couch. Cheri snuggled into me and we sipped our beer.

“How are you feeling honey?” I asked.

“Wonderful! And just a little sore.” she sighed, and kissed my cheek. “I think you’ve spoiled me. Most guys don’t measure up to you.”

She smirked when I goggled at her.

“Okay, I’m not judging, but how would you know?” I asked.

“Mom, Dad and I used to go to Family Nature Resort.”

“You mean a nudist colony?”

Yep! So I’ve seen a lot of naked people. I’ve seen a lot of dicks, butts, boobs, and pussies.

Some people were really nice to see and others ... not so much.”

She took a pull from her beer before continuing.

“Mom and dad were not prudes. They wanted me to grow up without any stupid hang-ups, so they were very open about things like relationships, bodies, and sex.”

That explained a lot. I thought. “That’s really cool, actually. I wish my mom was that open and honest. I had to learn everything from books.”

Cheri raised an eyebrow.

“Well, books and some private tutoring.”

“I still want to hear more about that, or at least send her a Thank You card!” Cheri said.

“Maybe someday.” I replied.

“Anyway,” Cheri continued. “I wouldn’t mind going again, I like being naked. Mom lost interest after dad died. Maybe I could talk her into going again if you went with us!”

“I’d burn to a crisp in the sun!” I said. It was true, I don’t tan, I fry.

She snorted. “I’m ginger and I can take it. You just need to prepare. We could rub sunscreen all over each other.”

My cock twitched at the thought of rubbing lotion all over her gorgeous curves.

Cheri noticed. The sarong didn’t hide much. “Oh! You like that idea! School ends in three weeks. Think you could get away for a few days? I’ll talk to mom and see if she’ll be into it.”

I thought about it. Spend a week of hanging around naked with Cheri and her mom? Hell yes!

“If Flower is OK with me hanging around naked with you, I’ll do whatever I need to do!”

“Awesome!” she said. She raised her bottle. Now finish your beer. I want to take you back to bed.”

We drained the bottles and I followed her back to her room.

She wanted to suck my cock again, “I need the practice!” she laughed, and I happily returned the favor, drinking her to several more gushing climaxes. We made love until just before dawn, when she pulled my face to her breasts to suck and bite her nipples. I worked her up to one last soft climax before pulling the comforter over us. She tucked my arm around her chest placing my palm firmly on her nipple before we drifted off to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.