Youth Retreat
Epilogue: One Year Later

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue: One Year Later - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

Humming a nameless tune just barely under my breath--something I’d probably made up on the spot, but I couldn’t be sure--I held our son up to my exposed breast, cradling his tiny body to my own as he suckled ravenously. Every time he nursed he reacted as if I never fed him!

We’d had a quiet morning so far, something I was grateful for. It usually meant that the entirety of the day was going to be fairly peaceful.

Sure enough, as I watched, Charlie began to doze in my arms, and within two minutes his lips had slackened from my nipple, leaving a few trails of watery milk down his face and my breast as he went trustingly into the Land of Nod.

Smiling, I stood and gently placed him into his crib, wiping his mouth and then quietly cleaning myself off. I heard the front door open and looked up with a smile to see Finn. Finn, my husband.

‘He’s sleeping,’ I said, in a barely audible tone, and then went up to my husband, wrapping my arms around him and planting a firm kiss on his pliable, soft lips.

‘Do you think you’re almost done?’ Finn asked, when we pulled apart.

‘Oh, yes,’ I responded without hesitation. ‘Should be, soon. The scalloped potatoes are nearly ready to come out, and everything else is ready to go already.’

Finn let out a heaving sigh and passed me a relieved look. ‘Oh, that’s wonderful, darling. I was worried we wouldn’t make it in time, but it seems like we’re even ahead of schedule now.’

I smiled at him. ‘Yep, all good.’

We were preparing to head to the annual church picnic, the annual celebration of summer coming. It would give us time to catch up with people we hadn’t seen in a while and those we saw regularly at church.

The church picnic was always a big affair, with plenty of games, visiting, song, and good food--it WAS a potluck, after all. It was our first year with Charlie to bring along to it.

When it was time to go, Finn and I gathered everything up and headed out to the car with Charlie. The church was too far to walk, since we were living in one of the church’s ‘Young Couples Housing,’ until being able to properly afford our own place. Apparently, to encourage relationships and family-making among young couples who wished to be (or were going to be) married, the church had a whole pile of houses stacked away they sponsored for deserving couples. We had been one such fortunate couple.

Next door, departing at nearly the same time, was another such couple: Katie Merit and Paul Lindberg--or, I should say, ‘The Lindbergs,’ now, since they had also tied the proverbial knot.

‘Hey!’ Finn called to them, waving. ‘Come on, we’ll give you a ride.’

The two smiled back and came over. Thankfully, the car was in the shade, so we wouldn’t be cooking on the drive over.

As Katie settled in the backseat behind me and buckled up, I smiled at her from the mirror on the passenger side. ‘Good to see you two. How’s Maria doing?’

Katie smiled back tiredly. ‘Oh, she’s fine. Do you want to hold her? Let’s switch; I haven’t said a proper hello to Charlie in ages.’

Charlie was awake now, quiet and contentedly kicking his legs about and looking out the windshield. I passed our son carefully back to Paul with a smile, and Katie placed two-month-old Maria in my arms. She was truly a darling, with little wisps of her father’s shock of red hair and Katie’s lovely eyes. Right now she, like Charlie, was quiet, sucking on a thumb with wide, wondering eyes.

‘Hello,’ I cooed, settling her quite naturally into the crescent moon of my arm. She stared up at me quite unchanged until I did the itsy-bitsy spider up her tummy--then she exploded in a fit of giggles. Appearances, however, can be deceiving: we’d heard her incessant screams many nights from next door, and knew she was usually a fitful, restless baby, disinclined to sleep at night for long--or sleep at all for long. Not to say that Charlie was all sunshine and pudding, but he DID seem to be easier to manage generally, and slept quite comfortably.

In the back seat, Katie and Paul were melting in similar ways over our child.

‘I love babies,’ I murmured, not for the first time, tickling Maria under the chin. Finn smiled at me, briefly glancing away from the road.

‘That’s fortunate,’ he joked, ‘since you’ve got one already to take care of.’

Laughing, I cuddled Maria closer, and Katie and I decided not to switch babies again until we’d made it to the picnic and gotten out of the car.

Almost as soon as the car stopped and we began to get out, Maria began to cry. I heard Katie sigh.

‘Looks like someone’s hungry,’ I sang to the tearful infant, smudging her tears away gently with my thumb. Katie started to me to switch our children, but I turned in my seat so my feet were on the grass outside the open car door, but I was still sitting in the vehicle.

‘I can feed her, if you want,’ I volunteered. ‘It’s all right.’

Katie hesitated. She was obviously tired.

‘Go on to the picnic with Charlie and everyone,’ I encouraged her. ‘Really, it’s fine.’

‘But I didn’t bring the bottles,’ Katie said. She looked tempted to go. I was already pulling my shirt down as she spoke, and she watched with surprised interest as I tickled Maria’s little mouth against my nipple. When the baby opened her mouth in surprise, I pressed her quickly on my breast and had her suckling in no time.

‘Wow,’ Katie said, with appreciative admiration. ‘I’ll have to try that. I haven’t been able to get her to nurse. My breasts have been aching for ages ... she’s so fitful. I just didn’t want to dry them up, though, just in case... ‘

‘There are other ways to relieve that pressure,’ Paul smirked in explanation, with a mischievous wink at his wife, pulling her into his body and looking down at her with a suggestive smile. I flushed, smiling, at the obvious answer. ‘Come on,’ he said. ‘Let’s head to the picnic. I’m starved.’

They headed off, starting across the field to the hosue in the distance, with Katie cradling Charlie. Finn stayed behind, watching me nurse Maria.

‘You can go on,’ I said.

‘No, I’ll wait,’ he said.

When the baby finished we went off together with our dishes of food.

‘I wonder who’ll come,’ I mused aloud, absently burping Maria as we ambled along. She did burp, wetly, and then settled sleepily into my shoulder. ‘My mum and dad said they’d be here. Yours too, so those are checked off.’

‘Yes,’ Finn agreed. ‘The Gallaghers will be there. Everyone, I think. Sam and Hanna still live at home for now. They’ll go in a bit to live on their own, but not yet. Yvonne is still at home, isn’t she?’

‘I think,’ I said. ‘Actually, I think it’s on and off. We haven’t seen her at church in ages. I think she’s going to University somewhere and comes home on breaks.’

‘Probably,’ Finn agreed. ‘So--who’s left?’

‘Well, obviously Margo will be there,’ I said.

‘Obviously,’ Finn seconded. ‘She’s the pastor’s daughter, and will be staying close to home--especially now.’

‘Ginny will be there, almost certainly,’ I continued, ‘and her father. That’s everyone, then.’

Finn nodded. ‘We’ll have to see.’

The picnic grounds by the house were crowded, but Paul and Katie hadn’t made it far. Finn and I found them easily and traded their baby for ours before finding the potluck table and placing our dishes down, and then heading off to roam and see who we would meet.

Our parents were there, both sets accounted for, and we visited for a while before splitting off again, promising to meet up once more when the eating started.

‘There’s Ginny!’ I said suddenly, spotting the chestnut-haired girl. ‘Finally, someone from our year! Let’s head over.’

Where Ginny was, Minnie was not far behind. They were always together, as they always had been, but it was easy to see that their bond had strengthened since the retreat. Both girls were inhabiting lawn chairs and nursing.

‘Who belongs to whom?’ I asked, smiling down at the pair. One of Minnie’s twins, the one which was obviously hers from her one-off with Paul and had his shock of electric hair, lay contentedly in her lap as another baby pulled at her breast.

‘We switched,’ Ginny said, laughing. ‘Terri was just being so moody and grumpy, as usual, so I just HAD to help Min for a second.’

‘Aww,’ I said, leaning in to watch the two and offering Paul’s son my pinkie to latch on to. ‘They’re beautiful, you guys. We’ll have to invite you over some time for supper.’

‘That would be lovely,’ Minnie said. ‘And we’ve got good news!’

I raised an eyebrow, smiling.

‘What is it?’ Finn said. The two glanced at each other and burst into excited laughter like they had some personal joke before sticking out their hands at us. The ring finger of each was adorned with a tasteful rings.

‘You’re both engaged?’ I gasped. ‘How? To whom?’ I hasn’t thought Jack Coston had been into bigamy.

‘Each other,’ Min laughed, and they kissed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.