Youth Retreat - Cover

Youth Retreat

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What happens when 13 Christian teenagers travel far from home? Violette, a young girl from the tiny community of Littleboot, Saskatchewan, and her boyfriend, Finn are going on a retreat with their youth group ten hours away, to forge deeper connections with each other and God. At first Violette was excited to go on the trip, but it becomes apparent that the leaders are hiding something. Especially when the leaders tell them all to strip... God certainly planted the seeds of love in these teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Nudism   Transformation  

In the aftermath of the orgy, when everyone is sated and tired, there is quiet. Hardly a sound. People are thinking, sleeping.

Finn is the first to move. He hasn’t slept, but he hasn’t said anything either.

I watch as he walks boldly up to Nina Gallagher.

‘Please let us out now. I need to take Violette up to her room. She’s tired and I need to take care of her.’

Nina surveyed him for a moment and then nodded briskly. Finn dipped his head in thanks and then walked back to me, and before I could say anything he had scooped me up in his arms and was carrying me out of the room. Finn was as good as his word and even carried me up the stairs; in fact, he didn’t put me down once until we were in our room, the door locked behind us, and the bedcovers pulled down. Then, and only then, did he ever so tenderly place me on the sheets. Immediately I scooted over, and he slid in next to me.

I showered his face with kisses at the tenderness he had shown me, and then, taking his hand, asked, ‘Why did you have to take us from that room?’

‘Our love is for us, ‘ he answered slowly. ‘I don’t want anyone else to see, to be there for our moments. I want it to just be us, the two--I mean, three--of us.’

He gently placed his hand on my stomach, lying his head on it and smiling up at me softly.

I nodded. It made perfect sense, and I felt the same way too. Some things are just private.

‘Now, ‘ Finn said, kissing the top of my head and then my mouth, gently, ‘let’s get some shut eye, shall we?’

And then he pushed down the covers and pressed several kisses to my belly. ‘And you too, little one, ‘ he said to the non existent bulge, even considering our uncertainty of my pregnancy. He rubbed my belly softly, too.

Lying his head next to mine, we wrapped our arms and legs tightly around each other and slept.


I awoke slowly, foggily drifting out of my sleep. At first I didn’t understand what had woken me, then I realized that it was Finn. He was tenderly kissing my body all over, just now at my belly button.

I smiled, sitting up slightly.

‘Good morning, love, ‘ he grinned. He sat up beside me and kissed me gently, and the covers slipped down. Even if they hadn’t, I would have noticed Finn’s arousal. His cock was hard as granite and red with excitement.

‘What’s this?’ I cooed teasingly, gripping him firmly. ‘Is this why you woke me up?’

‘No, ‘ he replied earnestly. ‘I just wanted to kiss you. That happened in the process.’

‘Well, we’re going to have to do something about it.’

‘Yeah?’

‘Yeah.’

Finn dipped down to kiss me more, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He settled himself on top of me, not yet merged, but still cozy, as we kissed.

Finn waited until I was arching up at him needfully, impatient to become one, before he backed up enough for me to grasp him and guide him to my entrance. When I did, he immediately pushed forward, sliding in easily. It was an exquisite sensation, and I’m afraid I couldn’t help moaning at feeling it. Finn, too, made a happy sound in the back of his throat as he hit rock bottom.

I momentarily wrapped my limbs around him tightly, and then moved them back so he could have room to make love to me. He started very slowly, just easy in-and-outs, and then gradually increased his pace. The end result was not very fast or hard; but it was a pleasant steady rhythm full of love and no urgency. We have all the time we need.

Finn’s breathing gets laboured and he almost begins to gasp. I love that sound so much, because it means he’s enjoying himself, he’s happy, he’s getting lots of pleasure.

I dig my nails into his buttocks, arching up with a small moan.

Suddenly Finn manages to get out, ‘I’m gonna cum, Violette, ‘ and I pull him closer, urging him to spill his seed deep into my belly, not caring that I’m nowhere near an orgasm, because he’s enjoying it so much and it’s filled to the brim with love.

And then he pushes his hips close to mine, burying himself deep within me, and holding himself there as he pumps me full of sweet love. A sigh of happiness and relief escapes his lips near my ear, and I can’t help but grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.